My Sister-in-law Comes to Visit Ch. 02

Story Info
Ruth and Kate go to a Hen Party.
9.5k words
4.49
33.4k
48
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since the first part was received so well I decided to write a follow up. All people are over 18.

------------------------------------

My sister-in-law Kate was home for three weeks from New Zealand and was staying with Ruth and I.

Kate and I get on great together and I have often fantasised about fucking her but I never got the chance. That was until a few days ago and it was all with my wife's blessing. That is literally another story which you should read in the first part.

Kate is a stunning looking woman at around 5ft 6 inches with long wavy dark brown hair and a killer body. She's very much into her fitness and seems to be always horny...

She was home mainly to catch up with family but one of her friends was getting married over here and she had been invited to the wedding so decided to base her trip around that.

Her friend was called Vikki and was 36 and Kate had known her from her school days. Her fiancé was called James who was 42 and seemed to be a decent guy from what we could tell.

They were more Kate's friends than ours but we had met them on a number of occasions and got on well together.

The wedding was on Tuesday with the hen party the Saturday just before.

Since Ruth had told Kate she could use me however and whenever she wanted it had been pretty full on. She had a crazy appetite for sex and we fucked every day at some stage. Sometimes twice a day. All with Ruth's blessing and more often than not with her participation.

It was a one-time only deal while Kate was here.

Ruth of course still needed her own needs satisfied so I was working overtime in the sex department trying to please both women and not drop dead from exhaustion in the meantime. The things I had to do...

Kate had been planning on going to the hen party on her own originally but someone dropped out last minute so there was an extra place. She asked Ruth if she wanted to come as the hotel was all paid for and it would be a shame for it to go to waste.

Ruth wasn't so sure. It had been a pretty full-on week so far with one thing or another and she was looking forward to a quiet night in, just the two of us.

I told her that would be lovely but she should make the most of her time with Kate when she was here because it would be months before we saw her again.

After a little persuasion from Kate and a few more details about the naked butler who would be looking after them she decided she really should go.

Friday night passed by in a blur with the girls comparing outfits and deciding what to pack. Why they needed five outfits when they were only going away for one night was a mystery to me.

They called me up to the bedroom which we had all been sharing for the past few nights and put on a fashion show for me trying to decide which outfits looked better.

One thing the outfits all had in common was that they were pretty revealing in one way or another.

Practically all of them were short except for one jump suit of Ruth's but it had a large V all the way down to her waist, both front and back.

Kate had a bright pink playsuit something similar but it was shorts instead of trousers.

There were several short summer dresses, all sleeveless, in various colours and patterns and I'm not sure anything they tried on could be worn with a bra. Not that either of them needed one. The both had great boobs that seemed to defy gravity.

I'm not sure how many outfits they tried on but my cock was as hard as nails whilst I lay back on the bed watching the show.

They both were basically topless the whole time. Ruth had on a black lace thong while Kate wore one of her many g-strings. This one had diamantes which ran down between the cheeks of her ass.

After about an hour they had decided on which outfits to bring and both collapsed on the bed, one either side of me.

Ruth gave me a kiss on the lips, telling me, "Thanks for your help."

"Anytime," I replied, "I was beginning to lose the will to live. I thought you were never going to stop."

"Hey," cried Kate, before punching me on the arm, "Any man would be glad to watch two hot women running round practically naked for an hour."

"Well that's true," I smiled, "That was the only reason I stayed so long. That and the fact I couldn't get up with this hard on."

"Well maybe we should do something about that?" suggested Ruth.

Kate and Ruth looked at each other and without saying another word they proceeded to take off my belt and trousers. Followed swiftly by my shirt and boxer shorts.

Ruth took hold of my cock and started stroking it as Kate rubbed her hands over my chest and started playing with my nipples.

This went on for a couple of minutes before Ruth suggested to Kate that she started sucking my cock.

Kate leaned down and grabbed hold of my balls as Ruth pointed my cock towards her mouth.

She swirled her tongue around the tip of my cock before licking up one side and then down the other. She then took around half my cock in her mouth before bobbing her head up and down on it.

Ruth at this stage reached over to me and turned my head towards her before kissing me hard on the lips. It wasn't a ravenous kiss, if you know what I mean, it was a loving kiss. This wasn't just a fuck session, it was three people that really cared about each other pleasuring one another.

After a few minutes Kate stopped sucking my cock and told Ruth to take off her thong.

Kate then asked me to move down the bed so I was lying flat on my back with just my head on the pillows.

She looked at Ruth and I and said "You guys need to make love. It's been amazing fucking you Pete, it really has. I love having your cock inside me but I've been monopolising you these last few days. You need to make love to your wife. I know she wanted to spend some alone time with you tomorrow night but that's not going to happen."

"Don't be daft," I replied, "Sure you're only here for a short time anyway."

"I know," said Kate, "but just right now I think this is the right thing to do. Don't worry though I'm not going anywhere, I'm just not going to fuck you tonight."

She then took hold of my cock and held it straight up and told Ruth to swing her leg over me.

As Ruth lifted her leg over Kate rubbed my cock up and down the slit of Ruth's pussy before letting her take it all in.

She gave me a quick kiss on the lips and got off the bed and went to sit in the chair in the corner.

Ruth put her hands on my chest and started grinding against me.

It was slow and sensuous love making. She leaned forward holding on to the head board which meant her boobs were in the perfect position for me to hold and let me suck on her nipples while she rode my cock.

I glanced over to the corner and Kate had her g-string off and was slowly fingering herself while she watched us.

After a few minutes of Ruth riding my cock I lifted her up and turned her round on the bed so she was lying on her back. I was now facing Kate as I made love to my wife.

Ruth pulled my face down towards her and kissed me, holding my face in her hands. "I love you."

"I love you too." I replied as I continued to slowly slide my cock in and out of her wet pussy.

"I'm going to cum soon," she gasped "Cum with me, fill my pussy with your cum."

I was nearly there myself and looked over to Kate to see what she was doing. She was still fingering her own pussy with one hand and playing with her boobs with the other.

"I'm cumming." cried Ruth, "Cum inside me."

I speeded up and filled Ruth's pussy with my hot cum before collapsing on top of her.

After a minute I rolled off her and kissed her softly on the lips.

"That was beautiful to watch." Kate said as she looked over to us.

Ruth leaned up on her elbow to look over at her sister. "Did you cum too?"

"No, I was just enjoying playing with myself as I watched you." she replied.

"Do you want Pete to help you cum", Ruth asked "He could eat your pussy to help you along."

"No," Kate replied, "This night was just for you guys."

"It's ok," Ruth replied, "We appreciate you letting us make love but we love you too and want you to be satisfied. I really don't mind, in fact I want him too."

"If you're sure?" Kate replied.

"I'm sure. Pete, go and satisfy my sister please."

I got off the bed and went and knelt in front of my sister-in-law.

I could tell she was already really wet from her fingering so I gently kissed around the tops of her legs, making my way slowly over to her pussy lips.

As soon as my tongue hit her pussy she grabbed hold of my head and pushed it gently in towards her.

I started lapping at her pussy, jabbing my tongue in and out. I didn't want to use my fingers as I thought she probably was sensitive enough after using her own.

I put my arms round her thighs and lifted her legs up onto my shoulders and went to work. I went gently but was using just enough pressure to hopefully get her to orgasm.

She started moaning and grinding against my tongue while playing with her nipples with one hand and using her other to control the pressure on my head.

I stuck my tongue out as far as I could and tried to lick her pussy as deep as I possibly could, pulling her in tight to my face.

That was enough to push her over the edge and she came hard on my face as she clamped my head in her thighs.

I lapped away, enjoying the taste of her juices, slowing down slightly as she was bound to be really sensitive.

After a minute she started breathing again and released my head.

She looked me in the eyes before taking my face in her hands and kissing me gently on the lips. "Thank you."

We all got dressed a few minutes later and went downstairs to have a couple of glasses of wine and relax.

The next morning the girls were up early. They were due to arrive at the hotel just after lunch but didn't want to be rushing around too much and be in a panic later.

I came downstairs to find the two of them in the kitchen making breakfast. Ruth was wearing skin tight leggings and a tight t-shirt with no bra.

Kate was wearing a white shirt which only just covered her ass. She had the top three or four buttons undone as well and I could tell she was naked underneath when she reached up to get something off a shelf.

I was in loose shorts and a t-shirt and my shorts weren't really don't a good job of containing my growing erection.

"Good morning." I said to them both, before going and giving Ruth a kiss. "What's for breakfast?"

"Your sister-in-law for a start." replied Ruth, grabbing my cock through my shorts.

"Really?" I asked, a little surprised.

"Do you think I normally dress like this in the morning?" smiled Kate, coming over to me.

She knelt down in front of me, pulling my shorts down and grabbing hold of my cock before taking it in her mouth.

What a way to start the day...

I looked down to watch her giving me the mother of all blowjobs and she was looking up at me smiling. I could see down the front of her shirt as I watched and her naked boobs were swinging freely underneath the thin covering.

She reached a hand up to grab my balls as she continued licking and sucking my cock. She let it slip from her mouth before licking up one side and then the other followed by the tip before taking it all back in again.

Ruth at this stage was making breakfast and looking over at us occasionally and smiling.

After a few minutes Kate stopped sucking my cock. "This isn't all about you, you know."

She grabbed my cock and led me over to the kitchen counter before turning round to face me.

"Lift me up." she told me.

I grabbed her by the ass and lifted her up onto the counter as she undid the few buttons on her shirt and moved forward a bit so she was just on the edge of the counter.

She leaned back on her elbows and looked me in the eye and just said "Now fuck me, and don't hold back."

I didn't need asking twice as I lined my cock up with her shaved pussy and pushed it all the way in in one go.

"Oh my god," gasped Kate "I love the way your cock feels inside me."

I put my hands on her ass and pulled her tight towards me and pounded her pussy for all I was worth.

Kate gripped the edge of the worktop as I spent the next few minutes fucking her while my wife watched on.

"I'm going to cum soon." I gasped.

"Me too," replied Kate, out of breath, "Don't forget you can't cum inside me though."

"I know," I gasped, "You'd better hurry up well."

At that stage Ruth put down the eggs she was beating for breakfast and came over to us. She leaned over and took one of Kates nipples in her mouth and sucked on it before using her fingers to rub her pussy as my cock slid in and out at a furious pace.

"Fuck... I'm cumming." cried Kate.

I slowed down slightly to allow Kate to recover before driving my cock as deep as I could into her pussy.

"I'm going to cum too." I cried out, before pulling my cock out of Kate's pussy.

She immediately dropped to the floor and opened her mouth as my cock exploded sending cum all over her. It went in her hair, her eyes, on her nose and in her mouth.

She took hold of my cock and swallowed it allowing the rest of my cum to fill her mouth.

After I finally finished cumming she let go of my cock and opened her mouth to show me the amount of cum there was before swallowing it all.

"Yumm." she smiled "That's a great way to start the morning with a mouth full of cum."

"In that case let me have some too," said Ruth, before using her tongue and fingers to collect some cum from Kate's face and body. She then licked her fingers clean and stuck her tongue in her sisters mouth. They kissed like that for a minute or two playing with each others tongues before breaking apart.

"Ok you two," said Ruth, "Go and clean up a bit before I serve breakfast."

Kate and I nipped upstairs to get cleaned up and came back down again to a lovely cooked breakfast.

Kate was now wearing a more respectable pair of leggings and t-shirt.

"So what's the plan for later?" I asked as we sat round the table enjoying our breakfast.

"We need to be at the hotel for 2.00pm." replied Kate. "I'm not sure the best way to get to the hotel though?"

"It's only half an hour in the car so I can bring you down if you want?" I replied.

"That would be great," said Ruth "It means we don't have to worry about getting a train or taxi. We can leave just after lunch."

The morning went by quickly as the girls got showered and packed an overnight case each.

They both were going to wear just leggings and a t-shirt until they got to the hotel were they would change before going out later.

I went upstairs to check on how Ruth was getting on with her packing and noticed she was putting in some of her sexiest lingerie.

"You hoping to get lucky?" I asked jokingly as I picked up a very skimpy thong.

"Don't be daft." she replied, "I just don't want to be shown up by Kate. You know what she's like. I'll be lucky if she even wears any underwear. Everything we're bringing is quite short and if my dress gets caught in the wind I would rather I had something nice underneath instead of just boy shorts..."

"Of course," I smiled as I moved in to kiss her. "You know I love you wearing anything sexy whether I'm with you or not."

We had a quick lunch before packing the car.

Another of Kate's friends (Jane) had been in touch and we were stopping on the way to pick her up.

We got on the road just after 1.15pm and after a slight detour we arrived at Jane's house.

Kate went and rang the door bell and it was opened by a stunning red head wearing an emerald green mini dress that just about held in her huge boobs and showed off legs that seemed to go on forever. She had on 3-inch heels and was carrying an overnight bag.

"Pete," Kate called, "Give Jane a hand with her bag will you?"

I jumped out of the car and went over to introduce myself before taking her bag and putting it into the boot.

I held the back door open as Jane got in showing me plenty of leg, followed by Kate who squeezed my hardening cock on the way past giving me a knowing look.

I got back in the front and we headed off towards the hotel.

I struggled to keep my eyes on the road as I could see Jane's long legs out of the corner of my eye.

"So Pete," said Jane "What are you up to tonight? Are you going to miss these two lovely ladies?"

"I'm going to enjoy having the house to myself," I laughed "Just a quite night in with a couple of drinks and a movie."

"Oh, what sort of movie?" asked Jane suggestively "Porn by any chance?"

"Who knows? Maybe..." I laughed.

"So what sort of things do you like?" asked Jane, elbowing Kate in the side, trying to get a reaction from me.

"Just the usual." I replied, "What about you. What sort of things are you in to?"

"Ahhh... Stop trying to get out of it." she smiled. "We all love a bit of porn now and again. I personally like threesome ones. Ruth, what about you?"

"A threesome sounds good, two men and one lucky lady." she laughed. "Either that or three men at once. One for every hole."

"Oh, you dirty bitch." laughed Kate. "That was going to be my one. Pete, your turn. Tell us what you're in to. No judgement from us."

"Well I like lots of things. Threesomes sound great," I replied "or foursomes. I like cuckold ones too. A guy watching his wife getting fucked, especially if the guy happens to be black."

"Wow," gasped Jane, "That does sound pretty horny. I take it you two have never done anything like that?"

"Well that would be telling." laughed Ruth.

I know Ruth says they tell each other everything but I'm not sure if Kate knows about me watching her get fucked at a conference last year.

The conversation didn't go any further as a few minutes later we arrived at the hotel.

I helped the girls with their bags before kissing Ruth goodbye and taking one last look at Jane's long legs as she walked up the steps to the hotel.

I got back on the road wondering how soon I could get home to wank off, thinking of Jane's legs and what she would be like naked.

I got home half an hour later and watched some red head porn imagining it was Jane and I.

I spent the rest of the afternoon doing bits and pieces round the house before grabbing a bite to eat and a beer around 6.00pm.

I wasn't sure what the girls were doing. All I knew was there was a cocktail making class and a naked butler. Other than that, I had no idea.

Around 7.00pm my phone rang with an incoming video call from Ruth.

"Hey gorgeous." I answered. "How's it going?"

"It's going well," she replied, slightly slurring her words. "We've just finished the cocktail making class and I think we might have made them a bit strong."

"We've just come back to the suite to get changed before we go out for dinner and a few more drinks."

The girls had booked a large suite which had a small kitchen, 5 bedrooms and a large living room.

Ruth undid the jumpsuit she had been wearing and stepped out of it leaving her topless in front of me and wearing the tiniest g-string.

I wolf whistled at her and said "What I wouldn't give to fuck you right now. You look hot."

"Well thank you." she replied, giving me a twirl before bending over in front of her phone and wiggling her ass at me. "Do you want to watch me finger my pussy?"

Just then the door to the room opened and in came Kate and Jane.

"Oh fuck," cried Jane, "Are we interrupting something here?"

"Don't be daft." replied Ruth, "Pete's just feeling horny and I'm giving him something to think about when he has a wank."

"Lucky Pete." said Jane, as she came over to the phone "He can wank over this anytime."

With that she pulled up the hem of her minidress and showed me her thong covered ass before wiggling it at the camera.

"Holy fuck," I cried, "You nearly made me cum there and then."