My Sister-in-Law Denise Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahh! .. Oh!... Mmm! ... Ahhg!... UNGG.... Yes!!.. Fuck.. "

Letting go of her throat which by now was beet red, similar in shade to the tender flesh of her breasts, I grabbed a nipple with each hand, pinched hard and began shaking her tits, slapping each one intermittently and ending with a final flick of each nipple.

"OhhhHHHOOoohhHHHOOoooHHHOOOhhhhaaaHHHH Fuck! FuckfuckfuckFUCK!"

She was loud. Neighbors would definitely wonder about the noise... I hoped they weren't home and tried to count on the fact that it was the middle of the day on a workday.

I threw an arm around her waist and leaned forward, casting my free hand down to the split, drooling pussy. She looked down and watched in delighted horror as my hand began slapping her cunt. There was honestly so much lubrication it splattered when I slapped it.

She was sloppy, wet, wide open, bright red tits and neck... getting-red pussy. She screamed as I slapped it.

"AHHHhhhhhhaHHHHHaayessssssssfuck!"

Thoroughly woken up, I then took to furiously rubbing her pussy with my whole hand, over her clit, her labia, back and forth frantically. My plan was to overstimulate her into a submissive orgasm and after a little build up, she blew.

"AHHh! AHH! AHHH! YESSS!.. YESS! YES YES YES! Ahhhhhhoooooohhhhhh. OHHH!!!"

She convulsed in my arms, leaning her head against my shoulder like I was her dominant protector in whose arms she could be herself. Her arms shook. Her legs twitched. I plunged my fingers into her pussy and felt her cunt contracting around them, squeezing hard over and over.

Her eyes were rolled back in her head and I slowed my stimulation, allowing her to come back to normal over a series of minutes. She was breathing so hard. Like she'd run a marathon. Now it was my turn.

I grabbed her limp frame in my arms and stood up, kneeling down and gently laying her in a heap on the carpeted floor. She was still breathing heavily and in a veritable coma as I did so. She was like a rag doll I could play with however I wanted, and just then I wanted her bitchy mouth wrapped around my cock.

I pulled off my shirt and threw it on her before dropping my shorts and underwear. I was stiff, standing straight out in front of me. My cock head was red and raw from her grinding me, but also soaked in my own precum. My testicles, bigger than average and full of cum, hung low in their sac.

Reaching down, I grabbed a handful of her wet black hair and dragged her up and into a kneeling position. She screamed as I did so.

"Ahh! OWW! Fuck!" But she wound up kneeling, right in front of me. A red imprint of my hand emblazoned on her throat, her breasts looking swollen, red and tender. Still she looked at me defiantly.

"I'm not doing anything else!" She yelled. "That was it!"

Now I was standing, towering over her. My cock was at her eye level and aiming directly at her. She knew what I wanted.

"Nothing else, hmm? That all you want?" I asked, knowing full well it wasn't.

"Yes." She said softly.

"Then get up."

She didn't move, but that same brief look of terror passed over her face, like she'd once again been found out. Her bluff had been called.

"Open."

"I've never done this before!" She cried.

"Bullshit. Brad told me you do."

"But..!"

"What??" I was getting irritated with her stalling.

"He's... not as big as you." She was looking imploringly from my cock, up into my eyes, and back down to my cock.

My shaft bobbed in front of her as it throbbed at her confession. My internal peacock was arraying its feathers. I liked knowing I was bigger than her soon-to-be husband.

"By how much?" I asked.

She looked like she hated to answer. Hated to show this weakness in her upcoming marriage. Hated everything about the situation, including the fact that she wouldn't leave.

"Half."

I hooted with laughter. "Half??"

"Shut up!" She yelled at me.

"Fine. I'll let you decide you little bitch. You can tell me how much of me you want to take in your mouth, but you're gonna take me in before we're through."

Her breath quickened when I started doling out orders again.

"None of it!" She cried, defiantly.

I smirked, remembering the game she needed to play. "You mean all of it."

Her eyes lit up. As long as she wasn't making the decisions, she was fine with anything, I realized.

"Open." I grabbed a handful of her long wet hair and wrapped it around my hand to control her head.

Obediently, she opened her mouth.

12