My Sister in Law Jean Pt. 01

Story Info
Horny sister in law finds an outlet.
1.6k words
4.42
84.5k
71
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimSteel
TimSteel
336 Followers

This is a true story. The names have been changed but the facts have not. A sordid tale of sister and brother in laws.

***

It was Christmas Eve, 1997. The entire family was at our house, kids, grandparents, my wife's brother and his wife and kids. We were all sitting in the kitchen laughing and drinking. We usually had a good time, and everyone went their own ways. This night was different though. My sister in law was drunk and kept looking at me, winking and even went as far as licking her lips once. I took it as the alcohol speaking and did not think much of it. I excused myself and went up to use the bathroom. I closed the door and started relieving myself. The door opened quietly, and she looked at my cock as I was peeing.

"Get out Jean! What the hell are you doing?" I whispered, hoping no was listening.

"I just wanted to see if your cock was how I imagined it was." Jean whispered.

"Just get out. This is wrong." I told her.

She left with a pouty look on her face.

I went down shortly after and found everyone as I had left them. I sat back down and joined back in. My oldest had been standing beside me at the counter and left to go hang out with his friends. Jean quickly took his place. Her thigh was right against me. She was pushing the boundary quick. She dropped a fork and bent over to grab it and slipped a note onto my leg.

"I want to blow you." The note simply said.

She stood back up and continued like nothing happened. Now she is not a stunning beauty, but rather a curvy gal with thick thighs, a nice plump ass and decent tits. She had short dark hair and always had great fingernails.

I stuffed the note in my pocket and took a drink of my Jack. And then another and another.

20 minutes later I found my hand massaging her calf running it up as high as I could without being seen. She leaned against the counter and I was able to run my hand to her crotch. She was quite warm.

I wondered what she looked like nude. Was she hairy or shaved? What did her ass look like? What did her tits look like? No doubt I was aroused. The rest of the night was rather uneventful other than some hidden petting.

Everyone got coats on and departed for the evening. With the kids gone and me being teased, I was quite horny. My wife and I fucked, and she got off before I came. She is usually not interested but tonight she was. It was kind of nice. I fell asleep and woke the next morning slightly hung over, but I knew everyone was coming back around noon. I was in the kitchen prepping some snacks. My phone buzzed. Not anything unusual, I was always getting work texts.

I opened the text. It was from Jean. "Sorry about last night, I was drunk."

OK, good. Problem solved. I apologized also for my behavior and I thought that was it.

20 minutes later, I get another from her. "I still want to blow that cock of yours. And I am sober now. You want me to suck your cock?"

What the hell is with her. She can't be serious. I called her bluff.

"I am headed to the store in 20 minutes. Meet me behind the grocery store by the trees."

I left about 30 minutes later, grabbed the groceries I needed and drove behind the building. There she was sitting in her SUV.

I pulled up to her and jumped in her car.

"I didn't think you were coming. I was getting a little worried you left me hanging." Jean said.

"Did you get laid last night when you got home? You were pretty warm."

Jean laughed. "I was soaked. My panties needed ringing out. And no, I didn't get laid. He fell asleep the minute he got into bed."

"What about you? You fuck the old lady?"

I laughed. "Yeah, I fucked her. But she is not the most confident person in bed. So, nothing exciting."

"Well let's get this done, I don't have a lot of time since I need to be at your house in 2 hours." The words almost purring out of her mouth.

I reclined the seat and unzipped my pants. Pulling my semi erect cock, I let Jean see it for real for the first time.

She grabbed my cock and started running her hand up and down on my shaft. I quickly reach full length and thickness.

"MMMM, nice cock Tim. Much bigger than my husband."

I am not the biggest cock in the world but 7.5 inches long and thick is pretty good. It never failed me.

She quickly dropped her mouth on my member and started sucking. Must have been the moment because I was close almost immediately. After about 5 minutes I warned her I needed to cum. She didn't even miss a beat and I shot into her mouth. She swallowed every drop.

Once I was done, she pulled her mouth from my cock and licked her lips. I zipped up and sat there.

"Get out, we have obligations to get to. Quit sitting there. Your wife will get suspicious." Jean said.

I zipped up and got in my car and went home.

I got home and my wife greeted me. "Did you get everything you needed?"

"Yep and then some."

She smiled and said "Good!"

A couple hours later everyone started showing up. I greeted everyone as they came in and took coats. Jean and her family came in. I took their coats.

"Let me help you with those!" jean offered.

She grabbed several and we took them to the upstairs bedroom. We dropped them on the bed, and I turned to leave. She stopped dead in her tracks and turned around, grabbing my hands and putting them on her tits. They felt fabulous. Big and firm.

I pulled my hands away and saw her nipples had hardened. I pointed to them and grinned.

She adjusted her bra and hid them a little bit. At least good enough to go back downstairs to family.

After some talk about the kids, we all sat down to eat. I had made a wonderful dinner. Prime rib and the works! It was very good. Everyone was very complimentary.

We all retired to the great room and the kids opened a few last presents. One of the toys required batteries.

Jeans asked her husband, "did you remember the batteries I had on the table?"

He replied, "No, I forgot."

My son pleaded with me to go get some and I agreed.

"Care if I tag along? I can grab more for our house, so we don't have to stop on the way home." Jean insisted.

"Fine with me. Anyone else wanna go?" I asked. And had to.

No one wanted to go, which was fine with me, as I knew why she was going.

We weren't 25 feet down the road when she unbuckled and fished my hard cock out quickly sucking my cock. I found a parking lot and pulled into the back, behind a building.

I reached over the top of her and ran my hand into the back of her pants reaching her pussy. She was wet. I also felt a pad.

I pulled my hand out quickly and looked for blood. There was none.

"What's with the pad?" I asked Jean.

"It is to hide the wetness dumbass. I can't be there all day looking like I wet my pants. Now get your hand back in my pants!" She purred.

I found my way back in and found her opening. She not only soaked but had a hairy cunt. Don't get me wrong, if she would have been shaved, I would have been ok. But I prefer a hairy box and she had one.

She popped off my cock and asked if I would fuck her hard and fast.

I said I am dying to and she pulled off her pants and panties and crawled into the back seat of my truck.

I crawled back with my pants down around my ankles and entered her from behind. I fought my cock through her hair to her waiting opening. Quickly finding our groove, we both enjoyed the fucking.

"Mmmmm Tim. Slap my ass and treat me like your slut. Talk dirty to me. Dirtier the better." Jean moaned.

I spanked her a couple times and slid my thumb into her ass. She clinched with the penetration but didn't complain. I fucked her hard and was close to cumming.

"I need to cum Jean. I am close."

She was shaking and having an orgasm. "Don't cum in me. You can't. Hubby will know. I promised him we could hump tonight. Please!"

I pulled from her seething cunt and she turned and mouthed my cock. She sucked like an industrial vacuum. Pumping her head up and down.

"Cummmmmmmming Jean, I am cumming!!" I moaned.

I let go and she swallowed every drop. Again.

We dressed and got back in the front. She pulled 36AA batteries from her purse.

"Oh, look. We bought batteries." She said evilly.

"You naughty slut! This is going to be good. I can't wait to fuck you properly."

"Me either. Let's try this weekend. Can you get away for a few hours?"

I told her that I could, and I would let her know when and where.

"Deal."

We were back in 30 minutes with batteries in tow.

TimSteel
TimSteel
336 Followers