My Sister in Law Jean Pt. 04

Story Info
Hotel fun.
1.4k words
4.47
22.7k
20
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimSteel
TimSteel
337 Followers

A True Story

This is a true story. The names have been changed but the facts have not. A sordid tale of sister and brother in laws

Finding out Jean was pregnant was a surprise for me. I assumed her and her hubby never had sex. But I guess once was enough to get the job done. Bonus for me. I have a huge preggo fetish and she is a sexual powerhouse.

Over the next few weeks, we met when we could. Half hour here, half hour there.

One evening about 6 I got a text from her requesting an evening of fun. I told I was out of town and was not around. I was sitting in a hotel room in another city, being pissed I missed out.

Her next text made me hard as a rock.

"I'm in the parking lot at your hotel."

I gave her my room number and in a few minutes, she was in my room.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked.

"I knew you were going to be gone and I came down to visit a high school friend who is sick. Why not kill 2 birds with one stone? Plus, I save on hotel money!!" She replied.

Jean leaned in a kissed me, sucking my tongue into her mouth.

My hand quickly found her breasts and growing belly.

As we kissed and groped each other, the clothes came off. Her tits were bigger, drooping onto her pregnant belly. I pulled one into my mouth and sucked, hoping for milk. She was only 5 month and hadn't developed any milk...yet. She moaned with each suck and lick.

She pushed me away and fell to the bed. She grabbed my cock and started to rub me. My balls were heavy and she sucked both into her mouth. God damn it felt good. Watching her suck my sack while holding my cock was a sight, let me tell you. She never took her eyes off my face the entire time she was working on my cock and balls. It was extremely hot. Finally she sucked my cock into her mouth, taking as much as she could.

"Cum on my face Tim, I want to watch it drip onto my tits and preggo belly."

I could take no more, she jerked me onto her face and I fired 5 big streams onto her face belly and tits. She licked my cum from her nipples and kissed me. It was awesome.

"I want to sit on your face and ride you!" she proclaimed.

I laid on the bed and she crawled up to my face and settled her very wet, hairy cunt onto my mouth. She started rocking and grinding. She rode my face for a while before settling her weigh onto me and cumming. I opened my mouth and drank in her release. She tasted so good.

She collapsed onto the bed panting.

I took the opportunity to spread her thighs and push my once again hard cock into her. I put her legs on my shoulders and pounded her pussy. Her big tits were flopping and her belly was a sight to see. She was covered in sweat and my previous cum blast. I felt the urge again.

"I'm going to cum in your wet cunt!" I howled and filled her up.

My softening cock slipped out of her with a slurping noise and my cum oozed from her.

"My god that was good. I had a couple mini orgasms while you were fucking me. It was so hot you just took me, like I wanted!"

As we were lying there, I took some time to check her pregnant body. It was magnificent. I noticed her pussy was hairy as usual, but she also had hair on her upper thighs and a thin line of hair from her pubic are to her belly button. Her arm pits were even more hairy. I made up my mind right then that I was going to fuck her armpit sometime during this time together.

I ordered some food and told Jean I wanted to shower.

"No please don't shower. I love our scents together. It makes me very horny!"

I sat beside and parted her thighs once again and breathed in her scent. Wet and musty. I buried my face in her pussy and ate her until she orgasmed. It did not take long.

A knock on the door pulled me away from her. She covered up and I slipped on some shorts and answered the door. A room service waitress brought us our food and smiled at me when I opened the door. I took the food and gave her a tip.

"Have fun!" She said with a wink.

"You also!" I said matching her wink.

"Were you flirting with her?" Jean asked, smiling.

"Maybe a little, she was cute!" I replied.

"You slut!"

"Hey, I would fuck her if I had the chance. I am not stupid. If the opportunity arose, damn right I would." I told Jean.

She laughed and we ate our dinner. Shortly after, Jean was sitting on the bed, playing with her pussy. I watched her masturbate herself for a while before getting her up on her hands and knees. Her big tits and belly hanging. I slid the head of my cock up and down on her slit. My precum oozing.

"Are you going to fuck me or just tease? Or are you thinking of that that skinny room service whore?" Jean growled.

"Both." I replied and pushed my swollen cock into her pussy. I grabbed her hips and fucked her until she came several times. I slid out of her and shot my cum on her big ass. It dripped between her big ass cheeks. I massaged the cum into her pink asshole and slid my thumb in, causing her to flinch a little. I worked my thumb in and out before replacing it with 2 fingers. She seemed to be responsive to the activity. I leaned over her and whispered in her ear that I wanted her ass.

"Please be gentle" was her response.

I took my time working my fingers in and out feeling her relax after I had the 3rd finger in. I lubed my cock with her dripping juices and what was left of my cum. I poised my cock head at her opening and pushed. She jerked when I slid my head in and I stopped until I felt her relax. Slowly I worked my cock until I was full in her ass. Her big ass quivering each time I slammed into her. She was moaning and rubbing her clit. Her ass was like an oven. It was so hot and tight. I could hear her moaning faster and her breaths were more rapid. She was close to cumming again. When she started, I sped up and finished in her ass, deep in her ass. We collapsed on the bed, totally exhausted. My limp cock sliding from her ass. We laid there and fell asleep.

The next morning Jean work me up around 6am.

"I'm leaving in 2 hours." She said. "I need to get fucked once more. This time cum inside me. But first I am going to shower. I want a fresh deposit in my clean cunt!"

When she got out of the shower, Jean got ready to depart. Makeup, done, hair just right. Everything but her clothes. She sat in the chair and presented her hairy armpit to me.

"Fuck my armpit."

I pushed my cock into her armpit and started sliding my cock back forth. She held me tight again her side with her arm and licked her nipple. The sweat was building creating a slippery avenue for me to fuck.

"I'm going to cum Jean!"

I shot numerous streams of cum from her hairy stranglehold on my cock. It was hot as hell. She cleaned the oozing cum from my cock and I cleaned the semen from her armpit, side and tit. She dressed quickly and stood up.

"Sorry, but I have to run. You have been great!" Jean purred.

"I am glad you came to visit. I can't wait until the next time!"

"Well, that's the thing. There probably won't be a next time. I need have this baby and be more responsible. Don't get me wrong, I loved every minute we were together. But the end has come. I hope you are not mad?"

"Not at all. I understand completely. Just know that if you ever want to get together, just let me know."

Jean smiled and said, "Thanks love, have a great time."

And she was gone. But I knew she would be back.


TimSteel
TimSteel
337 Followers