My Sister in Law's Wedding

Story Info
Mother in law and I run an errand.
1.5k words
4.32
61.9k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of summers ago, my sister in law got married, it was a lovely day but one which had a very dramatic turn of events.

After the wedding ceremony my mother in law broke a heel on her shoe, and whilst it was a pain I was the only one of the family not over the limit as one of us had to drive between the wedding venue and the reception location. Once we had driven to the reception and dropped of everyone I offered to run her home quickly to pick up a new pair of shoes.

I love my mother in law, she's great and I've always had a bit of a thing for her, she's 55 and I'm now 38. To be honest I've fancied her for the 15 years or so I've known her and had often felt she felt the same. There had always been a lot of lingering glances and eye contact between us which I've never been afraid of.

On the journey there I told her how great she looked today - and meant it. She said I look handsome too in my suit and that my wife was a lucky women.

When we arrived at her house she asked if I could pull the box of shoes out from under the bed as she didn't want to split her dress as well as break her shoes. I duly obliged and lifted the large box up and onto the end of the bed.

She said not to worry, this wasn't the box she keeps her vibrator in, and we laughed. I said 'oh that's a shame' and we held each other's gaze. Before I knew it I was leaning closer into her and her to me. We kissed and it was electric, it felt as if we'd both wanted it for a long time and finally today the stars had aligned. Within seconds we were pulling at each other's clothes, I remember thinking I've wanted this for so long I need to remember it all

She was pulling my belt undone and undoing my trousers while I reached round forcing her zip down as we kissed passionately.

I pushed my jacket off and to the floor as she pulled my hard cock out my waistband and pushed my trousers and boxers down to my knees. She stroked my cock up and down as I managed to get her dress off her beautiful shoulders and eventually to the floor. We continued kissing as she stepped out of her dress, all the while maintaining her hold on my penis and over my whole body.

Instinctively she backed towards the bed and scooted over to the middle as I climbed on top of her and between her spreading legs.

I pulled her bra straps off her shoulders and pushed her bra down over her beautiful breasts. I began sucking her tits causing her to moan and pull my bum towards her. I pushed my self up onto my hands and manoeuvred up a bit as she guided my cock towards her pussy, she was so up for this I was blown away. She guided my cock into her and she was lovely and wet. The moment I knew she was so wet I just pushed hard to the hilt and watched her wince and smile with her eyes closed. She opened them and looked me in the eye, I leant down and kissed her and allowed my weight to sink onto her body as my hips pulled out and I pushed hard, slowly and deeply into her. We were kissing hard as the slow thrusts gradually increased in speed before she broke this and said "just fuck me". That was it then, we went at it, hard fucking, hard wet kissing, her hands pulling my hips or guiding my arse down into her. I grabbed at her tits, squeezing them, pinching her hard nipples, one hand grabbing her hair, the other her breast as my mouth explored hers and her hands gripped my arse.

Within minutes I was desperate to cum but didn't want it to end either, fortunately being so fucking turned on by the deep fuck and her nippled being pulled she told me she rasped "I'm gonna cum, don't stop". I guess the illicit nature of our sex and the situation as a whole she was more turned on than ever as I've never managed to get her daughter to orgasm through penetration alone but she certainly came and I too exploded with one of the most powerful orgasms I can remember.

When we eventually stopped, I lay nuzzled into her neck. "Wow" I said as my cock twitched inside her. She didn't say anything at first, she had her arm around my back and held the base of my neck before kissing me on the neck and reminding me "we've got to get back".

I rolled off her and she sat up. I placed my hand on her thigh, she turned to me and gave a guilty smile, I don't think she had expected this to happen in any way.

I stood up and helped her off the bed. She pulled her bra up quickly and began adjusting it. I took her hands, bent down to catch her gaze as she looked at the floor, her head lifted, I smiled and told her she was so beautiful. I kissed her and she kissed me back.

"Who needs a vibrator eh?" She said.

We laughed and quickly tidied ourselves up and left, in the car we agreed that although it was amazing, it was so wrong. I admitted to fancying her for years which she seemed flattered by but didn't admit the same. I figured I'd massively lucked out, right place, right time.

It was a little awkward when we arrived back at the venue and my wife did say we seemed a long time. No more than fifty minutes in all but they would have expected us back in under half an hour for sure. I just said her Mum had been faffing around, that was all.

The wedding went off fine and we danced in the evening like you would expect. When the evening drew to a close and everyone was saying goodbyes I managed to see her alone in one of the side rooms. I said thank you for earlier, it had made my day and she agreed the same. I kissed her goodbye like normal but we held each other longer than we would do normally and I couldn't help but squeeze her bum and have another squeeze of her breast. She gave me a cheeky slap on the hand and then we had another kiss before quickly stopping in case we were caught.

I text her the following day to check she was OK and she admitted she was hungover and felt a bit guilty. I replied that I did too, maybe we should meet for a chat in the week to clear the air and try to move on.

Looking back now I realise the best thing to have done would be to have said we wouldn't speak of it again let alone repeat it, we didn't need to be alone so soon after but I think both of us wanted to see the other one again soon. So that following week, when my wife was at work, we arranged to meet up, she had suggested a coffee shop but as I work from home I said it would be easier if she came here to which she quickly agreed.

When she arrived, she had clearly dressed up, done her makeup and hair nicely. I too had been sure to be smart and look my best.

We chatted for a few minutes as I made the coffee and then went to the living room.

She asked if I meant what I'd said about fancying her for years and I repeated it. She said she too finally admitted she had always fancied me and that I'd made her feel wanted again. It's been well known that she and my father in law have had their issues the last few years.

She welled up and I put my hand on her shoulder to comfort her and we ended up hugging. Once we had got so close again, it felt natural to kiss and things progressed as they do.

We spent the rest of the morning in bed and this time made love and enjoyed each other's bodies in ways we couldn't on the day of the wedding.

As we lay in bed afterwards, we discussed how we felt this was something we would both like to do more often and a lot of feelings come out that I don't think either of us had admitted to ourselves before.

We grabbed a sandwich at lunchtime and she went home so I could get back to work but we texted most the afternoon.

We've since met up on numerous occasions. Maybe once a month, so we've fucked probably 25-30 times since the first.

I'll try and post some details of our other sexier hookups.

I know it's wrong, and we are both risking hurting my wife, who I love very much. There is just something about her mother which completely intoxicates me and as she feels the same and it's available to us and seemingly easy to hide as well. I don't know how easy it would be to stop. I'm not sure I want to.