My Sister is a Bitch

Story Info
The Biggest Bitch in the Whole Wide World.
3.6k words
4.21
53.6k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tymak8
Tymak8
228 Followers

Note: the word "bitch" is probably used over 100 times in this story. Also this is not really a true dom/sub relationship, more of an introduction for the characters into it. Also not a romantic relationship between bro/sis. Just wanted to let you know just in case any of those were turn offs for you. Thanks.

Also, if you want to sing along, please watch, "Kyle's Mom is a B*" from South Park on Youtube.

All characters are 18+

************

I'm just going to say it, my sister is a fucking bitch.

"Aedan! I told you to put your dishes in the fucking dishwasher you lazy shit!" I will have you know, it was just one plate sitting there, that I placed no more than two... well maybe three minutes ago.

Any inconvenience toward her and she acts like it is the biggest strain on planet earth. Planet earth being herself. See watch, if I put this plate just the wrong way in the dishwasher she will say, "Aedan! I said the plates face towards the right side!" and the all so subtle whisper under her breath, "Idiot" just as she walks away.

She's a bitch. She made such an impact with her dorm and literally anyone she came across with her first year of college, that literally no one, not even the most desperate, not even the homeless, would agree to be her housemate the next year. The dude on the street was probably like, "Nah, I'm good, it's only 30 degrees tonight."

So imagine my despair when my mom asked me, "Aedan, I know you're looking forward to living in the dorms next year. But, would you consider living with your sister next year so you can help with her rent. She says none of her friends can afford to share the rent. And you still have your part time job so it works out."

So two things here, one, her friends can afford the rent. All of them are rich sorority girls who have never known want. And all of them are just like her, entitled, spoiled, bratty. But even they know they cannot spend all day and night with her.

And two, I have to agree to live with her. If I say no to my mom, she will tell my dad. and my sister is daddy's favorite so an argument will ensue and well you get the jist.

Oh, you may be asking, "Well Aedan, if she's such a bitch, why is she in a sorority?" Well my fair person, because it is a sorority. She can afford to pay the sorority dues, our family has above average connections in the business world and she's hot. Maybe not dollar store, more like a Target brand Emily Willis. Striking dark hair, big beady eyes that are admittedly sexy, and a smile that makes men bend the knees. She single handedly improved her Sorority's standing at the university by just joining. All the boys felt compelled to go to any party she was at because they wanted her. These dudes all have that, "I can change her. I can make her a good girl." And not the sexy "good girl" kind, we aren't at that part of the story yet, but, the like, respectful kind.

These guys just keep coming and trying and... cumming and trying. She has an allure to her that is so annoying. They know she's an asshole, but they can't help themselves. Dick brain is stronger than the actual brain. And two of her ex boyfriends dick brains led them to sitting across from me, in the waiting room, of our therapist. They can say whatever they want about the reasons they are there. But, I know the real reason. I witnessed it. I was there.

"Oh baby, you're sucking too hard, I'm gonna cum in your mouth." Said the guy on my left during my first night at the apartment. "God, your cunt is too tight, I'm gonna cum." Said the poor guy on my right, just a month ago. Well, what sounded like the best orgasm of their life is not the reason why they are in therapy. It's because my bitch of a sister curbed the guy on the left for not buying her expensive gifts and the guy on the right was booted because she learned he was a walk on for the hockey team and not a scholarship player. His confidence was all fucked up after that. Three games after their breakup and he was demoted to the fourth line. Oh, and she told every girl in all the sororities that they have shrimp dicks. So, their college life is over.

I will have you know I have been taking my therapy sessions very seriously. My therapist instructed me to look for non aggressive ways to combat my anger. Sing, dance, be expressive that lets out energy. So, I think my therapist would be very proud of me when I tell her I did exactly that, when I sang and danced in the apartment:

"Kayla is a bitch,

She's a big fat bitch,

She's the biggest bitch in the whole wide world

She's a stupid bitch,

If there ever was a bitch,

She's a bitch to all the boys and girls.

Have you ever met my sister, Kayla?

She's the biggest bitch in the whole wide world.

She's a mean ole bitch 'cause she has tiny tits,

She a bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch,

Bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch,

She's a stupid bitch!

Kayla's a bitch and she's just a tiny tity bitch!

My sister is a big fat stinking biiiitttccccchh. aaaaaaahhhhhhh" *jazz hands*

"You fucking prick!" My sister slammed the door on her way out after my South Park rendition. Do you think she liked my song? Maybe she has a thing against South Park? Oh wait, I just checked the lyrics. It's "Kyle's Mom" not "Kayla." My bad. Truly, honest mistake.

So that same night, when my sister came home trudging around, storming about, most likely mad either about me calling her a bitch twenty-seven times or something happened at her sorority. But, she did something that she has never done in the five months we have been living together in that apartment which is,

*knock, knock, knock*

Man, she must be really mad if she's knocking on my bedroom door. Well, let's see how this went.

I opened the door and she greeted me with, "You, you... What did you call me early today?"

Did she not hear the same word repeated twenty-seven times? "I think you heard what I said."

"No, say it to my face. What did you call me?" She walks into my room, I step back as she steps forward. Not gonna lie, kinda scared. She's my sister, she can do anything to me.

But, fine if she wants to hear it again, I will let her hear it, "I called you, a bitch."

"Huh? I couldn't hear you?"

"I said, you Kayla, are a Bitch!"

She walked me to the point where my hips hit the front end of my desk. She's close. I can smell her orange shampoo and vanilla scented lotion.

"I'm a bitch, huh? What are you going to do about it?"

She has me stumped and nervous. We've never hugged, let alone been this close to one another. "I, I..."

Her face comes close to my neck and ear and she whispers, "What are you going to do about it?" Her hand slams then grabs on my crotch.

I push her off, "what the fuck are you doing, Kayla?"

"You think I'm a bitch? Then treat me like one. Huh? Come on. Or are you a pussy, like how I thought you always were?"

She's fucking with me. I'm not falling for it. She just wants to humiliate me and somehow show it her friends she pays for every month. "Get out, Kayla. I'm not playing your game."

She walked toward me with determination and maybe, hunger in her eyes. She drops to her knees. And in record time, takes off my sweatpants, unearths my cock, and says, "Yes, you are." And gives my cock head the tightest suck it's ever had. For this one time, okay maybe one of thirty others, I moan like a bitch.

"What, what are you doing?" I ask uneasy and shocked as she's stroking my cock.

"You are the only asshole to call me a bitch." She gives my cock another suck and then comes off, "And none of these other college pussy's is man enough to do it," She goes a little deeper this time, "So if you're it, then treat me like a bitch, I need it. I'll teach you."

My sister is a fucked up, nympho, bitch kink, crazy ass bitch. But what she cannot know is that, I'm about to cum. Fuck me, her ex in the therapy waiting room was right, my sister has the best blowjobs.

"Get up." I say weakly do to her sucking.

"I need you to say it with more authority and call me a bitch too." She goes back on my dick, this time she does this tongue and humming combo that nearly made me bust in her mouth.

"Get up, Bitch." I try to compose myself with her constant sucking.

"Louder!"

"Get up, BITCH!"

"Yes! Yes I'm up, I'm sorry for disobeying you."

Now, it's my turn to add demands to this game. "You will address me as 'little brother' so you are always reminded that you are a bitch for me."

"Uuuuuunnnggghhhh" She lets out a loud, drawn out moan. I think I'm doing well. "Yes, little brother. Your big sister was foolish not to think of that." I've always hated her 'daddies girl' voice, until now.

"Get on the bed now, bitch." The base in my voice is at the level she wants because she moves her ass quickly to the bed. "Strip." We take off our clothes in a haste. I hate to admit, I really do, but, my sister is so fucking hot. Her tight body, those sexy legs, her itty bitty titties with suckable nipples. And those lustful, sex crazed eyes just staring back at me. My knees are weak and my palms are sweaty, I'm really close to losing this game. But, I persist.

She assumes the position herself, on her back, legs open, the smell of her sex filling the room. So I test out a theory that's rumbling in my head. "You're my bitch." And sure enough, her legs tremble a little, I see her pussy contract, and I guarantee she's a little wetter than she was just seconds ago. She likes, no loves, being called a bitch. Because she knows it's true. And something inside her makes her submit to anyone who acknowledges that she is without a shadow of a doubt, a bitch.

I come a little closer to her and I do what all men do for her, I get on my knees and dive in. I attack her pussy lips and her pussy hole first. And sure enough, she's soaking. And again, I hate to admit it, but she taste so damn good. An almost unnatural perfect combination of sweet and salty. I can't stop licking. And the smell is a little unidentifiable, but, she just smells like sex and it's fucking good.

"Oh, little brother, stop teasing me, please."

"Shut up, you deserve this torture." Her back arches up for a second and let's put a sexy moan to my response. She knows she doesn't deserve satisfaction.

Now I decide it's time to make my sister huff and puff, so I give her what she wants, I attack her clit and plunge two fingers into her sex. She squirmed and withered on my bed and made the sexiest moans that would put pornstars to shame.

My fingers roam around inside her until I find a spot that makes her go, "Oh, god, god, yes, yes, unnnnggggghhh" I feel her body convulsing, and to my surprise, the bitch squirted on my face as she cumming.

"You just squirted on me, you asshole." Her, whatever squirt is composed of, is dripping down my chin and body. But, I will have you know, I was not disgusted.

"Oh god, I needed that." Kayla is looking up at the ceiling but I bet she is seeing stars from that orgasm, while she ignores me. Her eyes then lock onto me, "You should punish me then, little brother."

"Like this?" I say as I line my cock up to her hole.

"Yes, little brother just like that." I see her bite her lower lip and it's enough to remove all doubt about how wrong it is to fuck my sister.

The head of my cock goes in and...

Okay, let's pause for a second. I know what you are thinking, "Aedan, you are just giving your sister what she wants. She's really dominating you because this is what she wanted all along. What you should have done was make the bitch wait and beg and plead for you. That would make her really submit." And you know what, you are correct. But, my sister is really fucking hot and I just couldn't deny her like all the other guys. What, if a hot girl wants to fuck you are you supposed to wait until Tuesday? Hell no, you fuck the bitch now. And maybe growing up I always had thoughts of my sister even though she was being bitchy. So please sympathize with me for her reverse uno card domination game. She's still a bitch though. I apologize for antagonizing you, okay back to the show.

...and her pussy is like a vice grip. The other guy was right, her cunt is so fucking tight. Her pussy just grips onto my cock like it was made for it. I stroke hard inside her. That's what she deserves, a remorseless fuck.

"This for all the time you treated me like an asshole."

"Yes, little brother, punish me. Smack me." I oblige and give her a swat on the face.

"Harder." another one, but still not good enough because she yells out, "Harder!" and I full on smack her, leaving a red spot on her face as I bury my cock balls deep into her.

"Yesssss, fuck yes, keep fucking me."

"Shut up, bitch." I bring my palm to her mouth and close her mouth. Her eye's go wide at my sudden action and now she's really moaning in heat. Her hips are fucking back at me. After five more deep strokes inside her, she starts to cum on my cock and her moans on my palm send vibrations throughout my body. Now it's my time to bust and I pull out and straddle her.

I aim my cock at her face, "Paybacks a bitch, bitch." And nut on her face like how she squirted on mine. I give her another smack on the face and fall to her side.

We are both heaving and looking up at the ceiling probably wondering what the fuck just happened. I get scared for a second think to myself whether her post orgasm clarity will make her regret what happened.

But, she rolls over to her side, facing me, and says, "I think you should tell your bitch to leave, little brother."

I smile and I am happy inside she wants to continue this, "Don't tell me what to do Kayla. And yes, leave my fucking room. You don't deserve to sleep with me." She gets up all gitty, picks up her clothes, and I give her a smack on the ass as she leaves my room.

I barely slept that night. I replayed everything that happened about twenty times. I couldn't believe it. Unimaginable. I just fucked my sister.

The next morning, I get up and she's already out of the house because she usually goes to see her mentor professor guy early in the morning. After that, she has to walk across campus for her first class of the day. I head out too for my class. It's so boring. All I could think about is my sister. And I want more.

So, after class, I decided to test the water and text her,

Aedan: "Kayla?"

Immediately she responds,

Kayla: "Yes, little brother."

I smile at her response. She still wants to play.

Aedan: "Humanities bathroom, sixth floor, the big stall, you have five minutes."

Kayla: "But, it takes seven minutes to get all the way to the humanities building and the sixth floor has at least five different bathrooms."

Aedan: "Slut's don't complain, they find solutions."

Kayla: "Yes, little brother. I will be there." I smile. I still have a little morning wood and the bitch is still playing. Then she texts me again.

Kayla: "I already see you're getting good at this, Aedan. I knew you would be good. I'm on my way, little brother."

I start a stopwatch timer on my phone. When I meant five minutes, I meant five minutes. And from where she is at, it would almost be impossible for her to make it.

3:30, 4:30, I hope she's running. And right at 4:59, I hear the bathroom door pop open. I hear her stampede in the bathroom and she knocks on the stall door.

"Open up, open up! I know I made it." I open the door and with a big shit eating grin, I prop the phone up to her face and say, "My phone says, 5:01. You were a second late. Time for your punishment."

"Unnnnngghhh, come on little brother. that 's not fair." I really love her daddy's girl voice. Makes my cock throb.

"I don't care for your pleading, Kayla." I sit on the cover of the toilet, "Lay your stomach on my quads. Come, come."

She does as she told and I can see she's holding back a smile. she's living for this. "Now you were a second late, that means 10 spankings for you."

"Do as you please, little brother." Smack, smack, smack. Each one getting increasingly harder. Each one making her smile just a little bit more.

When I'm about to go for the tenth smack, I hear the bathroom door open. I don't know who it is, but I just whisper to her, "Doesn't your mentor work on this floor? What if that's him? What if he hears your little brother giving you a spanking." Then wack, I give her the hardest one, the sound reverberating throughout the bathroom.

"Is everything all right in there? Do I need to call campus police?" Ha, it may actually be him. The voice certainly sounds familiar.

But, I just reply, "No it was a bug, don't mind me."

Whoever that was rushes out of the bathroom.

"We almost got caught, big sis. Time for your real punishment." I unzip her jeans and pull them down her ass. I reach into her panties and sure enough, her sex is scorching hot and wet.

"I see you also have a kink for almost being caught."

She moans out, "Yesss, I'm just a dirty bitch."

"Yes, you are, big sis." And I attack her clit with my fingers. Going fast, no playing around. Her eyes go wide and her mouth is open. She's moaning faster and faster. I feel her about to cum and I pull my fingers back leaving her disappointed.

"You don't get to come, bitch. I know you have class in two minutes. The person next to you is going to smell your sex for the entire hour. Now get up and leave my sight."

She pulls up her jeans and she can't hold back her smile. It's like her dreams are coming true. She comes to my ear and whispers, "Good job, little brother, you should always leave your bitch in heat." And she leaves just as she came, sprinting and in a hurry.

From that day on, I used my sister wherever and whenever I pleased. The student center, the bathroom of a club, in all her lecture halls just before class. She was willing to do anything. We went to one of her ex boyfriends hockey games and I fingered fucked here there as she watched her ex ride the bench. And just as she was about to cum, I yelled out that guy's name and he turned back and watched my sister's cumming face as she was orgasming and lightly squirting on my fingers. Leaving a mess in public, tisk tisk, I punished her for that later.

But the best, was when I went to her sorority house and fucked her on one of her sorority sister's beds as the door was locked. I made sure the entire house heard her moan and scream. And the bitch squirted all over the sheets. I bet they hate her even more now.

My sister is still a bitch, but she's also my bitch now. "Isn't that right Kayla? You can stop sucking for just a second to tell these people."

"Yes, yes, I'm a bitch for my little brother."

"Good girl, now get back to sucking." Today we are going to explore my bitch of a sisters third hole. I'm excited.

So, that's all for now. Thanks for coming. Have a good one!

"Kayla is a bitch. She's the biggest bitch in the whole wide world. Doo, doo, doooo. Isn't that right, Kayla?"

"Mmmm hhmmmm"

"Good girl"

Tymak8
Tymak8
228 Followers