My Sister Made Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,318 Followers

"Okay, so squeeze a little harder," he said. She did as he asked, not wanting to hurt him. "A little harder," he ordered.

She nodded and squeezed as hard as she dared. "Is that okay?" she asked wincing for him.

He smiled. "Very. Now, since we aren't using lube or spit, what you're trying to achieve is basically jerking off my cock with my own skin. I know it sounds weird, but if you just run your hand up and down the skin without moving the skin of the shaft, it starts to get painful, friction and all. So squeeze it tight enough so that you're..."

She did so and was surprised to feel it get easier. He groaned and smiled. "That's definitely better." She smiled and glanced at Toni, who returned her wide smile with one of her own.

"It's a moot point if you have lube, or are sucking him off at the same time. Saliva lets you just be as free as you like with it," Toni remarked.

He nodded, still grinning. "You're good at this," he said, smiling down at her.

Alex smiled and blushed uncharacteristically. She turned back to Wade and glanced up, still stroking his cock. "So how long does it take?"

He shrugged. "It varies, and depends on a lot of factors. Usually not too long if a girl is doing it."

She smiled and then finally let go, dropping her hands in her lap and looking at the two of them. "So what's next?" she asked, after a few seconds of curious looks from the two.

Chuckling, Toni quickly took the cock in her hand and leaned forwards, rising to her knees. She winked at Alex and turned back to look up at Wade. "You can tell her what she needs to do, and then we'll let her practice."

He chuckled and nodded. "So firssssss... oh shit," he groaned. Toni had leaned forwards while Alex watched and wrapped her lips around the tip.

Alex grinned and tapped him on the leg. "Focus," she said. "I'm trying to learn here."

Wade laughed and shook his head. "Right," he replied. "So the head is really sensitive, and some guys really like what she's doing now, which is called a head job. She's basically just sucking on the tip as hard as she can and licking it with her... oh... so... very... warm... tongue."

He groaned again and caused Alex to giggle. "Focus!" she snapped, causing her twin to laugh and pull her lips off of Wade.

He regained focus and smiled, shaking his head at the younger of the two. Reaching forwards, he grabbed the back of her head and pulled her forwards, pushing her head onto his cock. "Back to what you were doing," he ordered, grinning and winking at Alex.

"Mmmph!" Toni said, slapping his leg for a second and pulling him out, laughing. She quickly leaned back and took him back in though, and Alex felt at ease knowing that they had obviously been this rough before.

"So a real blowjob isn't actually blowing, you suck," he said. "Anytime a dick is in your mouth, you're sucking," he said. "Right?" he asked. He glanced over at her and waited for her to answer.

Alex nodded with a smile. "Right!"

"Now, you can alternate the headjob with a little bit of shaft work, and when you work up to it," he stopped, groaning as Toni lowered her face completely down the shaft and caused him to fall back into the pillows.

Wide-eyed, Alex watched her twin extract the entire cock from her lips and grin at her. "You can do that. It's called deep-throating and guys absolutely go nuts over it."

Alex cackled for a second before covering her mouth.

Wade had recovered and was grinning down at the two.

"Want to give it a try?" Toni asked.

Alex nervously bit her lip and thought for a second, before grinning shyly and nodding.

"Yay!" Toni said quietly, clapping softly. "Okay, sweetie, get a pillow for your knees."

"There's few things in this world more exciting and more sexy than a girl that enjoys giving head," Wade said, grinning.

Alex nodded and reached for the pillow she'd dropped earlier. She put it on the ground and knelt down on it, reaching forwards and beginning to stroke her sister's boyfriend.

Toni stood up off her knees and sat on the bed next to Wade.

"Take your time," Toni said, smiling. She turned to Wade and pushed his head. "Wipe that stupid grin off your face," she said.

"Hell no! How often is a guy going to get head from twins? I'm gonna be grinnin' all damn week."

Alex snickered and leaned forwards. She stuck her tongue out, and inched forwards until she was a fraction of an inch away. Looking up nervously, she reached out and ran her tongue across the tip.

Wade shuddered and had to close his eyes. She giggled and did it again. It tasted a little odd, meaty, kind of salty, but not unpleasant.

She looked over at Toni who was smiling down and had a hand between her legs. Alex rolled her eyes and slowly closed her lips over the head of his cock. He groaned in pleasure. She marveled at how much control she knew she had over him in that moment.

He smiled as she slowly began to run her lips down his shaft, drawing the head to the back of her throat. Feeling the warm flesh rub against the back of her throat, she gagged and pulled him back out.

"Sorry," she said.

Toni smiled. "It happens, you'll learn to control it."

She nodded and took him back in, suddenly enamored with what she was doing. His warm flesh felt wonderful as it passed her lips, and she quickly brought him to the back of her throat again. She stopped before she got to the gag spot and then remembered what he said about sucking. Drawing his dick out a little and then back in, she sucked as hard as she dared and was rewarded with a moan of pleasure. Toni slid off the bed then and joined her at his crotch.

"Baby," she said, drawing his gaze. He fought to maintain focus and looked down. "Watch this," she said, and leaned in close to Alex. "Look up at him and share with me," she said.

Alex giggled and did as she was told, letting the cock fall from her mouth and following her sister's example by turning her head so she could take it in her mouth sideways as Toni did the same. Their lips touched around the thick organ and Wade moaned.

"You girls are going to make me cum," he warned.

Alex pulled her lips away, suddenly worried, but Toni wasn't, and quickly pulled his cock in her mouth, sucking and drawing her face up and down. She paused and offered his cock back to her.

Alex hesitated for a second, but then grinned and surged forwards, moaning and quickly pulled him back in as much as she could without gagging herself.

"So, do you want to take his load in your mouth or on your chest," Toni asked, looking down.

Alex pulled him from her mouth but raised a hand to keep stroking. "What should I do?"

"That's really up to you," Toni said. "Most guys love it if a girl swallows, or so I hear."

"Oh yeah," he groaned.

"Just clamp your lips around the tip when he starts to cum," Toni said, brushing some hair from Alex's face.

Alex nodded and leaned forwards, closing her lips around the tip. She couldn't believe that she was sucking Wade's cock! This was a boy from school, her sister's boyfriend!

"If he cums in your mouth, just swallow what you can," Toni said. "You can spit the rest onto your own chest."

"Mmmhmm," Alex answered obediently.

Wade reached down and placed his palms on the bed, his breath coming in rapid gasps and pulled himself up. Adjusting her stance to maintain the proper level with his engorged cock, Alex continued sucking, her head bobbing forwards. She began to feel like she was possessed. She felt like she needed to keep doing this, like making him cum was her job or something.

She forced her lips repeatedly down his cock, sucking as hard as she dared, still unsure if she could hurt him. His warm flesh pistoned into her mouth again and again, causing her pussy to become soaked with her fluids. He seemed to take over then, and she felt his hand on the back of her head, pulling gently. The move surprised her and she was suddenly worried that he might get too overzealous and make her gag, but her fears were unfounded and he proceed to treat her softly.

Suddenly, he cried out in pleasure, and she felt a sudden warm splash in her mouth. Realizing that he was cumming, she cried out in mild alarm, but then suddenly remembered what Toni had said and swallowed.

It didn't exactly taste like candy, but it wasn't bad, and she was immediately rewarded with a gasp of pleasure and loud moan from Wade. His cock spasmed a second time, filling her mouth and causing her to hurriedly try to swallow before a third, and a fourth fired into her mouth, filling it up and spilling out the sides. She swallowed with a loud gulp and a moan, her lips and tongue slick with his cum. He groaned again, firing a fifth time. Again, she swallowed, moaning and sucking on the tip as another spurt, albeit much weaker, filled her mouth.

She groaned audibly, thoroughly turned on and swiftly sucked and slurped at his rapidly deflating cock. Frowning, she popped him out of her mouth and began to thumb the errant sprays into her mouth.

"How long until he can go again?" she asked, almost pouting as she looked up at Toni.

Her twin giggled. "I think we have a cock-sucking fan," she said, reaching over and rubbing a streak of cum that had dribbled from Alex's mouth and popping it into her own.

Wade fell back into the bed, Alex following and drawing his cock back into her mouth. She tried desperately for a few seconds to get him to respond, but eventually fell back on her knees and frowned.

Toni shrugged. "It's going to take him awhile, baby," she said. "Men can't normally go again for awhile after they cum."

Alex nodded, still frowning.

Wade sat up then and looked at the clock. "It's getting late. Can we take a rain-check on the other lessons?"

Toni smiled and nodded. Reaching for her clothes, she got dressed and walked Wade to the car after he'd done the same.

Alex didn't bother, but went back through their closet to her room and slid into bed, her mind swimming with emotions and desire.

Toni joined her a few minutes later and slid into bed, their lips quickly finding each other and their bodies sliding together easily. Hands went immediately to stroking and rubbing each other.

"That was so fucking hot, watching you," she said.

Alex grinned. "Now you know why I was masturbating in the closet."

Toni kissed her again. "I can still taste him on you," she giggled, running her tongue across her lips.

"I hate to say it," Alex said, covering a wide grin with a hand, "but I really loved sucking his dick."

"I know," Toni said. "I love doing that too!"

"No, I mean, I really... really liked doing it. I just keep thinking about how many guys I know and who would let me do that!" She looked up and saw Toni snickering. "Is it just because I'm turned on?"

Toni shrugged. "Possibly. You could just be a fan of sucking cock too," she said.

"God, I hope you let me do that again soon," Alex sighed.

Toni giggled. "I'm sure Wade won't mind and I know that I don't. What's mine is yours,

baby."

They giggled and talked about what happened, their perfect young bodies entwined with each other. Too wound up to sleep, they talked until way past midnight. Finally, Toni kissed her one last time and slipped away to her own room.

Alex slept fitfully. She kept seeing Wade's beautiful cock, but it was always just out of reach as if she were being teased. The dreams soon shifted to Toni, nude and masturbating on her bed. She had Alex by the head and was pushing her backwards, an evil grin on her face as she forcibly denied her from sucking her pussy. She woke with a start and looked around, almost expecting to see the two of them fucking before her eyes.

She was incredibly horny. Having had such vivid dreams and not having a release the night before had left her thoroughly frustrated. She thought briefly about fingering herself to a hasty orgasm, but glanced at the closet. She shook her head and tried to shake the incredibly naughty thoughts from her head.

It was a losing battle, however, and she finally gave in a few minutes later after lying in bed and screaming into her pillow in frustration.

Creeping into her sister's room, she saw that Toni was still asleep. A mildly heavy sleeper, you could usually get away with moving around in Toni's room without waking her. Creeping up, Alex slid the single sheet off of her twin's form as she drooled quietly into her pillow. She'd gone to bed with a single large t-shirt on and no panties. Groaning, she looked at her sister's neatly trimmed bush and mound. Flashes of her dream from the night before filled her head and she was nearly overwhelmed with the desire to just... taste it.

Tenderly, she pulled at one of Toni's knees and let it fall to the side, exposing her pussy more. Leaning forwards, Alex began to slide into the bed with her. Shaking her head, she began to wonder what the hell she was doing. She closed her eyes and tried to force herself to leave, but then Toni moaned softly in bed and moved her other leg, effectively widening her hips so Alex had a clear view of her sleeping sister's pussy.

"Mmm," Toni said. "Alex," she moaned quietly, in her sleep. She must be having a nasty dream about her, Alex figured.

Alex groaned and leaned forwards, completely entranced and unable to stop herself. She opened her mouth and flattened her tongue, sliding upwards in the bed towards her sister's slit. Slowly, she ran her warm tongue upwards from the bottom part of her sister's pussy to the top and across her clitoris, tasting the warm juices as her lips embraced it fully and slurped noisily at her.

"Ohhhh my fucking God," Toni moaned, sleepily raising her head and reaching down to take Alex's head in her hands.

Alex moaned loudly and ran her tongue up Toni's pussy again.

"Alex, baby, what the fuck are you fuuuuuuuuuck..." Toni groaned, as Alex relentlessly assaulted her with her lips and tongue. Sucking, she drew Toni's clitoral mound into her mouth and gently pulsed it back and forth, rubbing her tongue across it and causing the younger twin to writhe in bed and slap her hands on the mattress.

Groaning in determination, Alex released the clitoris from her mouth and began to lick methodically up Toni's slit as her twin's hands desperately gripped and pulled at Alex's hair.

"Oh my fucking God, Alex," she moaned. "Baby, you're licking my fucking pussy so fucking good," she cried.

Alex groaned and continued, her own hand straying to her own pussy. Toni wasn't having any of it though, and quickly pulled her into bed with her. She slid on top her, and pulled Alex into an inverted position. Moaning, Toni raised her lips and tongue and Alex groaned in pleasure as she felt her sister begin to lick, suck, and bite at her most private parts.

"Oh my God, Alex, you're so fucking wet. Mmmph," Toni said, ending the sentence by shoving her lips and tongue back into her pussy.

Resuming her own sucking and licking, Alex began to gently finger her sister and Toni gripped both of her thighs and pulled her down, shoving her tongue deeply into her and causing her to cry out in pleasure.

Both girls devolved into a lump of quivering, sucking, slurping tongues and pussies, both desperately clawing and groping at each other. Both girls quickly brought each other an incredibly intense, body shaking orgasm and collapsed in bed.

"Oh my God," Toni moaned, breathing heavily. "Oh my God," she repeated several times, unable to find anything else to say. Beside her, Alex was breathing just as heavily, both bodies slick with sweat.

Slowly, they were able to catch their breath and they turned, looking at each other. Erupting into giggles, they began laughing. Clutching at her stomach, Alex couldn't help but guffaw at how ridiculous everything had gotten lately. Finally, they stopped laughing and Toni turned, running a single hand along Alex's naked torso.

"Now, we've made love," Toni said, smiling. Alex grinned and nodded. "Are you okay?" Toni asked, looking at her eyes.

Alex shrugged. "I guess. I mean, I'm sure I'll have time to overthink it later, but for now, I'm good."

"Mmm," Toni said, leaning over and sucking on her nipple. "Me too. I think I might want to do that again though," she said. "Is that weird for you?"

"Not at all," Alex admitted. "I know I want to do it again."

Toni grinned but then stopped and giggled. "I think we might need to go to church with Sam today, and confess our sins."

Alex snickered. "That's not gonna work, though. We're not Catholic and we'd probably burst into flames if we walked in."

Giggling, Toni went back to sucking and caressing at Alex's breasts. After awhile, the two knew that they had to get up and get on with their day. Reluctantly, Toni slid off and out of the bed.

"Are we going to get to fool around with Wade again sometime soon?" Alex asked, genuinely curious.

Toni smiled. "If you like, of course. You know what's mine is yours, baby," she said.

Kissing her a final time, Alex headed to the shower and cleansed herself. She didn't dwell too much on what had happened between her and her sister, surprisingly. She closed her eyes and leaned against the wall, letting the water spray directly on her pussy. She pictured Wade and then Toni on their knees, sucking and slurping at her. She moaned softly and thought about calling her sister in with her, but knew how dangerous that was.

Stepping out of the shower, she heard the door opening and grabbed for a towel. Dane walked in and past her. She briefly wondered if her brother was just trying to sneak a peek at her. She rolled her eyes, too relaxed and still riding the high from her earlier orgasm to care at that point.

"Ugh," she said, beginning to wipe herself down with the towel. "Don't you ever knock?" she asked.

"No," he said, glancing over.

She'd loosely wrapped the towel around her and took another to begin drying her hair. As she stroked and rubbed her wet locks, she glanced over at him looking in the mirror at her. Moving her hands back and forth, up and down, she continued to dry the moisture from her long, dark hair. The rapid back and forth movement was causing her full breasts to sway sexily, and her brother had noticed. She sighed and reached down to tighten the towel around her. Tucking it into her cleavage, she went back to drying her hair as he finished.

"Please flush," she said as he zipped up.

He sighed and made a show of flushing.

"And stop trying to get a look at me in the shower," she said.

"Like you've got anything I haven't seen," he replied rudely.

She rolled her eyes as he passed, having to face him. His face turned down, looking directly at her breasts and ample cleavage.

She sighed. "Get a good view yet?" she asked, irritated.

"Nope!" he said, and yanked, ripping the towel off of her and causing her to yelp in surprise.

She scrambled for another as he stood there watching for a second before turning and leaving. "God, you're so fucking gross," she yelled. She couldn't really stay angry at him, of course, as she remembered she'd recently been devouring her own twin's pussy. Heading to her room, she texted Kenny after she'd seen that he'd asked her to come hang out that evening with the nerd herd.

She said that she'd be over later and threw on some old clothes. She sighed and sat down at her desk, pulling out all of the crap she had to do for school by Monday.

*****

Samantha

She swore he looked at her a few times during church service. Was he still disappointed in her? She fidgeted nervously, trying to listen to what he was saying but just couldn't concentrate. She knew she had to make it up to him for not being there on Friday when he needed her. God only knew how much stress the poor man was under.

She glanced over at where his wife was sitting. She tried desperately not to think evil things about her. God would want her to forgive her, but she knew how much pain that his evil wife had caused poor Pastor Dan. He was such a good and decent man. How could she have done what she did?

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,318 Followers