My Sister Made Me Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll have a soda," Vince yelled back. "Thanks!"

"Me too," Beck added.

"I'll have that ass," Bryce said quietly, coming up behind her.

She looked back at him in surprise and held a finger to her lips.

"Did you really go and fuck Kenny this morning?" he whispered.

She snickered quietly, then nodded. "I really did. I even sent you proof as requested, smart guy."

"And now you're over here, all dirty and used?"

She nodded, then giggled as she felt him come up behind her while she reached into the fridge. His crotch pressed against her butt as his hands gripping her hips, then slid up her body. He physically pulled her back up and moved both hands to her breasts, roughly squeezing them and breathing heavily on her neck.

She moaned quietly, silently begging him to pull her shorts aside and just take her already, but he didn't. Instead, she felt the wonderfully agonizing feeling of his persuasive tongue licking her earlobe as his deft fingers pinching her nipples. She whimpered again, but then felt him let go of her as she reached into the fridge to grab a couple of sodas. Standing back up and turning with two cans in her hand, she stared hard at him as he stepped aside.

"So... Daddy huh?" he asked.

She giggled and shrugged. "Spur of the moment thing," she whispered. "When I'm screaming 'take me Daddy,' you'll thank me," she said with a wink.

He closed his eyes, both hands reaching down to grip his crotch as if he were in pain. "I seriously think you might be the sexiest fucking woman on the planet. You might actually kill me."

She grinned. "If you ever get around to begging me to fuck you, I'll give it my best shot," she said, and spun out of reach as he winced in tortured arousal again.

Swinging her hips more than normal, she walked in front of him and could almost feel the heat of his eyes on her ass. Bending over in front of Beck and Vince, she handed them their drinks before turning and looking at Bryce.

"Nothing for you?" she asked.

He smirked, and then looked up as the door opened and Marvin and Travis came in.

"Alex!" Travis said, grinning.

"Hey guys!" she said, moving over and getting a hug from both.

"Hey," Marvin said, grinning widely.

"Can I get you guys a drink?" she asked.

"Shit... yeah?" Marvin said, grinning and moving to sit on the couch.

"She's gonna spoil you fuckers," Bryce said, smirking at her as she looked back at him.

She hoped he would come and manhandle her in the kitchen again but was disappointed when he didn't. Giving Marvin and Travis their canned sodas, she went and sat down between Beck and Vince again.

The guys had broken out into typical guy conversation, but it eventually came back around to her suggestion about having a tournament.

"Just like a normal tournament?"

She shrugged. "It was just a suggestion. We can do something else if you like."

"Well, what would the winner get?" Travis asked. "Are we putting in money?"

She smirked but didn't say anything.

"Hell no," Vince said. "I ain't got enough to waste on your fuckers."

The guys laughed at that, and Alex shook her head.

"I got an idea," Bryce said. "How about a lap dance?"

Turning and casting her eyes flatly at him, she raised an eyebrow and stared quietly, shaking her head.

"If Alex and Beck are both cool with it at least," he clarified.

Rolling her eyes, she stared at him at little longer, but then looked at Beck to see what he'd say.

"I'm good with it," he replied. "It's just a lap dance. Besides, you guys got to see her naked at Double D's."

She hesitated, then shrugged. "Well, I wouldn't know what I was doing, but I certainly don't mind giving the winner my idea of one."

"Well it's not like it matters anyway," Marvin pointed out. "She's gonna win the shit."

She giggled.

"Yeah, that's a good point," Bryce said, frowning. "What does she get if she wins?"

She laughed. "I'll think of something, I'm sure," she said. "Maybe I'll have you wash my car without your shirts on."

The guys laughed as she stuck her tongue out suggestively. Travis got up and drew up a bracket and then randomly drew slips of paper out of a cup to see who played where. The tournament would be one match per pairing, and she allowed them to set her handicap at what they'd found to be fair the last time.

She knew she had to make it look like she was trying so she didn't mind them giving her a handicap. The first match was Travis and Beck, and Beck pulled out the win. The second match was between Vince and Alex, and she figured that she should at least win the first match, so she played her best and managed to down him with a bit of her health left. Bryce and Marvin were last, and Marvin pulled out the win.

They all did a quick paper-rock-scissors to see who would play last, and she and Marvin drew first. She did her best to make the loss look realistic, and as Marvin jumped to his feet, his fist pumping the air, she figured that she'd done a good job. Beck faced off against Marvin for the last match, and she was a little impressed when Beck pulled out the win.

"What a rip-off," Marvin said, tossing his controller down to the couch, but grinning, nonetheless.

Beck was grinning widely as Bryce brought over a wooden chair from their table and put it in the center of the room.

"Is he allowed to touch?" Vince asked.

She grinned and shrugged, but didn't answer, hoping they'd do as they pleased. Standing, she moved over to the chair and looked expectantly at Beck. He grinned and stood, moving to the chair as he did so.

"That's how it's done, boys," he bragged, dragging raised middle fingers and shouts of "fuck you!" as he laughed and sat down.

Alex snickered, then frowned as she looked around. "I need some lap dance music."

"I got you," Marvin said quickly, grabbing his phone and tapping at it.

Music with a steady beat filled the room then, and she saw that it was coming out of a wireless speaker on the table next to the couch he slept on. Fighting back a bit of embarrassment knowing that she'd never done this before, she figured she would look pretty goofy, but knew they wouldn't care.

She started by turning around and facing away from Beck, then backing up and undulating against him like she'd seen in movies. Beck didn't seem to want to grab her, though, and she rolled her eyes as she looked at Bryce, sitting on Beck's lap and grinding back into him. Spinning around, she flipped her hair and gyrated against him, then slipped her shirt off in one quick motion.

"Fuuuuuck yes," Vince said.

"Damn you got some nice titties, girl," Travis added.

"Grab them bastards," Marvin suggested, which Beck finally did, both hands moving to cover both of her breasts.

She giggled, sliding her hips forward and back against his crotch. He grinned in approval, and she continued to thrust and dance against him until the song ended. She winked and gave him a kiss, then stood and went to sit back on the couch, electing to not put the shirt back on as she did so.

"Shit, let's have another tournament," Marvin said, grinning widely after unabashedly staring at her tits for a good ten seconds.

"You boys go ahead," she said, fanning herself and leaning back against the couch. "I'm going to rest a bit."

"You still gonna dance for the winner?" Travis asked hopefully, looking back at her.

She looked over at him, then saw the other guys looking at her too, and laughed.

"If Beck lets me, I will," she assured him. "That was just more strenuous than I realized it would be!"

"Let's do three fights per team up, and the previous winner will defend his title against the winner of the other fights," Bryce suggested.

Alex snickered, watching the guys fight it out over who got the next lap dance. Travis and Vince drew first, Bryce and Marvin second, and another chair was pulled out for the two that were going to be fighting.

Beck was fixated on the fight, Travis and Vince both enthusiastically wailing on each other. She was sitting in the middle of the couch still, Marvin on her left, while Bryce had moved right beside her.

She smirked, looking pointedly up at him, daring him with her eyes to do something to her. He snickered and shook his head, turning and glancing at Beck, who was still watching the fight, apparently oblivious to anything else.

"You really want a lap dance from me that badly, Marvin?" she asked, looking at the moderately attractive black man sitting beside her.

He grinned widely. "Are you fuckin' kiddin' me?" he asked. "Ain't never gonna get another smokeshow like you in here, let alone get a lap dance from one."

She grinned, loving the compliment and wishing that she could show him just how much she appreciated it. She turned, looking over at Beck, but saw that he was still not watching.

"So, did you really like the picture I sent?" she asked quietly, looking at Bryce.

He chuckled, turning and looking down at her. "I'd show you how much it turned me on, but your boyfriend is in the same room."

She could tell that he'd struggled to say it as quietly as he could and stifled a snicker.

"Aww, darn," she said a few seconds later, after confirming that Beck still didn't hear.

Figuring that she shouldn't push her luck, she opted to behave herself until the tournament had been won.

Travis defeated Vince, and Bryce defeated Marvin, and then Travis after that. She felt a shiver of arousal at the thought of giving a lap dance to Bryce and the liberties he would take with her, but then felt a surprising jolt of disappointment when Beck won again. Still, she could work with that.

"What a bunch of shit," Bryce said, tossing his controller down and grabbing Beck in a headlock for a few seconds.

"They were your rules man!" he said, finally managing to free himself and laughing.

Bryce grinned, and sat back down, and Alex snickered and shrugged, standing and sauntering over toward Beck as Travis moved the other chair out of the way.

"You've already had a lap dance, though," she said. "Are you okay with me getting a little bit dirty in front of your friends?"

He looked up at her and then over at the others. A wide grin came to his face and he shrugged.

"I'm okay with it if you are," he told her.

She giggled, then looked over at Marvin, who grinned and nodded. After grabbing his phone and tapping the screen, the music started up again. The arousal still coursing through her body, coupled with the reactions of the men and the pure sexual energy coursing through the room made her relax more.

Sliding back up against him again, she looked back over her shoulder at him, lustily. Pushing her rump against him, she gyrated on him, grinding and swaying in time with the beat.

"Grab that thing, boy," Marvin yelled.

Beck didn't move though, and Bryce sighed in mock irritation and stood, moving behind him and reaching over to grab his hands and slap them both on Alex's hips.

"Ooo," she said, looking back at him. "Am I gonna get a spanking?" she asked.

Internally, she felt fucking ridiculous, but knew from the stares of the others in the room that they were loving this. She was quickly trying to decide what to do next when Beck surprisingly raised a hand and brought it back down on her ass.

"Oh!" she cried out, covering her mouth playfully, but then resuming her dancing. "Harder baby," she said, bouncing her butt closer to him.

Beck grinned like an idiot, but spanked her again, a loud *smack* filling the room.

She moaned playfully, drawing another slap, and quickly spun around, sliding down into his lap. Grabbing the back of his head, she brought him down to her breasts, his mouth closing over one of her nipples and eliciting an excited little whimper from her.

"Yeah son!" Travis called out.

"Get that shit," Vince added.

Alex giggled, cradling Beck, and looked at the others, her gaze seeing the desire in their eyes. Once her eyes reached Bryce, she looked up at him, then down at his crotch as Beck moved to her other breast, his mouth sloppy with saliva and her breast coated with it.

Still, he was doing delightful things to her nipple, and the excitement of doing it in front of the others had her even more turned on than she'd been when she'd arrived. Whimpering, she finally had to slip free, spinning around and sliding her butt back into his lap.

"Would you mind taking these pesky shorts off?" she asked, looking back at him again.

He grinned widely and reached up, his fingers starting to pull her shorts down.

"Damn," Bryce said as the guys realized she wasn't wearing panties.

She giggled, feeling the garment slide down, then covering her mouth in surprise when she felt Beck's lips on her ass.

"Ooo, naughty boy," she said, looking back at him. He grinned widely at her, obviously lost in the moment.

Kicking her shorts free, she spun back around and made a snap decision to escalate things even further. Reaching out, she silently hoped that he didn't freak out as her fingers started to undo his pants and zipper.

"That's what I'm talking about," Marvin called out. "Get that shit!"

Alex giggled, seeing Beck's happy expression and deciding to just go for it. Her fingers deftly pulled his button open and had the zipper down in a flash. Without hesitation, she slid her hand inside and gripped his erection.

"Ohhhh yes," she said playfully. "There's my favorite toy." As she spoke, she looked up at Bryce pointedly, Beck's head lolling back in pleasure as she gripped him hard.

"That's my motherfucker!" Vince called out.

Alex grinned, looking back down as she started to stroke his cock with one hand, working his pants down with the other.

"Take those off," she said sternly, offering him a wanton smirk as he looked at her in surprise.

She winked, and he had quickly lifted his hips, her hands moving quickly to yank his pants down past his knees. Wasting no time with any pretense, she leaned forward and took his cock into her mouth with an audible moan.

"Jesus fucking Christ," he grunted in pleasure, his hands raised up in the air and a wide grin on his face.

The other guys in the room where cheering as Alex sucked, her head sliding up and down as she took his cock into her mouth.

Whimpering around his shaft, she silently wished that someone, anyone, was taking her from behind in that moment, her nude rump displayed unabashedly for them all to see. No one did though, and she contented herself with sliding her lips down his shaft to the base, her nose resting in his pubic hair as he gasped and groaned in pleasure.

Not wanting to make him cum, she held herself there for as long as she dared, then popped her head up and stood, straddling him before he really knew what was happening.

"How close are you?" she asked, looking down at him.

"Fuck... very," he said.

A deliciously naughty idea popped into her head then, and she started to stroke as she positioned herself to put her plan in motion. Maneuvering her legs on either side of his, she moved until she was snugly up against him, her hand stroking his cock as her pussy nestled up against the shaft.

"Jesus," he groaned.

She grinned, looking up at Bryce and then the others for a moment. They were all aroused, staring with grinning expressions on their faces.

Stroking quickly, she looked back at Beck.

"Do you want to cum?" she asked.

He grunted, nodding as he fought to focus on her. Mercilessly she stroked, hoping that she was doing it correctly. Judging by his expression, she was doing an adequate job.

"Tell me when it's almost there," she said, still stroking.

He nodded again; his eyes still closed. Another minute passed, and she stroked. She was starting to get tired in the awkward position. She didn't need to wait much longer though, and he grunted again a few seconds later.

"There," he grunted, and she moved quickly. Sliding his cock into her pussy just as he started to cum, she grinned and looked up at Bryce, who had a stupid, open mouthed look of surprise on his face.

"Jesus," Beck whimpered, his eyes rolling back in his head. She whimpered in arousal, feeling his pumping cock inside her, filling her as it dumped its load into her. Reaching down as she felt it start to slide out, she stroked the gooey cock hard, grinning happily as he spasmed in her grasp.

"Fuck," he said finally, weakly.

The guys in the room cheered for him then, and Alex grinned, then stood.

"I'm going to go get cleaned up," she said, leaning forward and kissing him on the lips again.

"Thank you," he said. "Best girlfriend ever."

She didn't bother to point out that they weren't really dating, and even kissed him again.

Standing, she walked immediately to the bathroom and spent a few minutes getting cleaned up. There was a knock on the door, and she called out for them to come in, as she was nearly done.

Beck had her clothes in his hands and was still grinning like an idiot.

"Here you go," he said. "That was intense."

She grinned. "I'm glad you liked it."

"I'll let you get dressed," he said. "Thank you again."

"You don't have to thank me, Beck," she said, giggling.

He grinned, then turned and shut the door behind him.

A few seconds later she heard the laughter and banter of the guys again.

"This can work," she said, looking at herself in the mirror and fixing the disheveled parts.

She could be a decent girlfriend to Beck, couldn't she? Sure, she was sleeping with lots of other people, and he didn't really know all that, but at least he was happy. Sighing, she put the thoughts out of her head and turned to get dressed so that she could go have fun with the guys.

A few minutes later, she left the bathroom and went back into the living room. The guys were laughing and talking, and Travis moved over so that she could sit down next to Beck.

Taking the spot, she leaned into him.

"That was fuckin hooooot," Bryce said, grinning at her. "You wiped that motherfucker out," he said, nodding at Beck.

Beck looked beat, but happy, and weakly cradled her in one of his arms.

"So, what's going on this week for you?" Bryce asked, looking over at her after a few minutes of light conversation among the guys.

She looked up, having been looking at her phone and texting Toni.

"Me?" she asked. "Nothing really. School and work. I'm trying to see when the photoshoot I told Toni I'd do with her is."

"Oh yeah?" he asked. "Y'all doing some modeling?"

"Shit, she's gorgeous enough," Beck interjected.

She giggled. "No, it's just some simple nude stuff," she said.

"Really?" Bryce asked, looking over at her, unsurprisingly more interested in the conversation.

"Yep. She's got it in her head to do it and is dragging me along for the ride. It turns out that people have a thing for twins," she said, shrugging at him.

"Yeah, who would've thought?" he joked.

"So, y'all are like... doing some nude photos for yourselves?" Beck asked.

Something struck her as out of place then, and she slid over to look at him.

"No, it's professional photographer that does them," she said. "Her name is Camille. She's got a studio here in town and they do nude and erotic photography and videos."

"Right, but it's like... a professional set that you guys keep or something," he asked.

She could tell that he was a little tense and tried to choose her words carefully.

"We're going in sometime," she looked down at her phone and Toni's text, "this week, it looks like, and we're going to get a professional set done. She's got a website that she puts them up on."

He frowned. "Like a public one?"

She nodded. "Yeah. Its 'Camille's Creations' or something like that. They do hardcore stuff, but for right now Toni just wants to get our feet wet."

He continued to frown. "So... you're going to do some porn shoots?"

She looked at him in surprise. "Porn shoots? No... we're testing the waters, like I said," she told him, irritation tinting her voice. "It's just me and Toni, and I've only agreed to do nude ; not anything else."

123456...9