My Sister Made Me Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Toni nodded emphatically, Alex giggling at the reaction then nodding at Camille as well.

"Excellent. Let's take the first part of the bras off, and we'll go through some more poses."

Alex and Toni both removed the pieces, then stood easily while Camille positioned them and Frank moved out of the way, his video camera never leaving the two.

That photoset took a little longer, and the twins were getting closer and closer, eventually Camille having them hugging and embracing, always in alluring and enticing stances. Gone were the smiles, though, as it seemed that Camille had changed her mind on that aspect.

"You two are just... so naturally sexy," Camille said finally, Toni's arms up around Alex's neck, both facing the same direction, as Alex's arms cradled her sister's waist. "You've got great camera awareness and you seem to naturally know what expressions the camera is going to love. Great job so far girls. Having fun?"

Alex and Toni both nodded happily, but then adopted the sultry look that Camille had been fond of.

Over the next thirty minutes, she had them take more and more of the lingerie off, posing and moving around in sexy positions. Soon, the two were nude, exploring more of the set and getting in even more poses and positions.

Eventually, Camille stood up and let the camera hang by the strap. "I think that's got it, girls!" she said happily.

Alex breathed deeply, then stood from where she'd been laying on the floor next to her twin and helped her up.

"So, what did you think?" Camille asked.

"It was fun," Alex said.

"A lot more work that I expected, but I definitely want to do it again," Toni added.

"Well, I think I can pretty much guarantee that you two will be a hit, right Frank?" she asked, looking to where Frank was just then putting his video camera down.

"Heck yeah," he said, grinning widely but not looking up from what he was doing.

"Well, what's next?" Alex asked, standing and grabbing the various pieces of lingerie.

"I'll process the photos and do some touchup work if I have to. You two are so gorgeous, though, I don't think there will be much to work on. It's going to be a few days, but I'll call you back in and we can take a good, long look at the whole set, and then decide where you want to go from there!"

Alex and Toni both nodded happily, then quickly went to the bathroom to change into the clothes they'd come in with. Alex gathered up the lingerie and folded it nicely, then finished getting dressed.

"Here you go," she said, holding the lingerie out to Camille. She shook her head in response.

"Oh, that's a gift," she said. "You keep it, honey."

Alex's look of surprise was genuine. She hadn't been expecting that. "Are you sure?" she asked. "This looks expensive."

"I get it sent to me at a discounted rate. It's part of the perks of being in this business," Camille replied.

"Thank you so much!" Alex said, hugging the older woman. "I know we'll find a good use for these," she said.

Camille chuckled and patted her on the back. "It was a blast, girls. Thanks for coming in!"

"Thank you so much," Toni said, hugging the older woman and then hurrying over to where Wade and Bryce were standing and waiting patiently.

"Thank you for making this easy," Alex said, stopping to turn and look at back at the older woman.

"You're welcome, hon!" Camille said, waving back.

Turning back and walking up to Toni, Wade, and Bryce, Alex saw her twin grinning and bouncing up and down as she spoke to the guys. "Oh my God it was so much fun and so exciting! I think I might just love doing this!"

Alex snickered, seeing the two attractive men turn and grin at her. She was glad that the two had gotten along. She then remembered that Wade and Bryce were already acquainted, but only through Beck.

"So, what did you guys think?" Alex asked, looking at Bryce and then Wade.

"Speechless," Bryce said. "You two were looked incredible."

"No lie," Wade said, nodding at the twins. "You girls hungry? We can get some food and go out by the lake or something."

"Totally!" Toni said, hopping into his arms. "Did it turn you guys on?"

Wade chuckled, looking at Bryce and then Alex before grinning at Toni. "Are you fuckin' kidding me?" he asked. "That was the hottest shit I've seen in a long ass time."

Bryce nodded. "Preach!" he said, clapping a hand on Wade's back.

"I mean... goddamn baby," Wade said. "You got it goin' ON!"

She grinned. "Thanks! I'm glad you boys liked it."

The four turned and left the room, then all hopped in Bryce's truck, as Wade's was low on gas. They pulled through a burger joint, and then drove out to the lake and parked. Bryce had a couple of blankets in the toolbox in the bed of his truck and set them out on the ground so the four could eat and enjoy the sunset.

After a relatively quiet meal, Alex was surprised that there wasn't any tension between Bryce and Wade. Bryce was aware that Wade had had both sisters; she remembered telling him as much. She saw Wade and then Bryce both look at her and realized that she'd been staring too long.

"What?" Wade asked.

"Sorry," she said, shaking her head and taking a sip of her drink.

Bryce raised an eyebrow and looked over at Wade, then both turned and looked at her.

"What?" they asked in unison.

She shrugged, wondering if she should even mention it. She didn't want to make a big deal out of something or cause issues if they weren't obvious.

"I was just noticing that there isn't any typical male friction between you two. I didn't think you were friends."

"Huh?" Wade asked.

"You look like you've been friends for years," she clarified.

He chuckled, then shrugged. "I've known of Bryce for a while, through Beck. There were a few parties that we both went to, but we've never hung out. Why? Guys can't be friends?"

She sighed, shaking her head. "I just mean, given certain circumstances."

Bryce chuckled, obviously having realized what she was talking about before Wade had. "She's saying that since you've had her, and I'm trying to date her goofy ass, we should be sword fightin' or some shit."

Wade laughed, falling back on the blanket, causing Alex to sigh and roll her eyes.

"Alex, it's not like that," Wade said a few seconds later, having recovered from his burst of laughter.

"I'm not trying to compete with Wade," Bryce said. "I don't know how to explain it really," he said, looking over at Wade and trying to put into words what he was thinking. "I think we both know that you aren't going to try and play us off one another. No games."

Toni giggled. "Well, that's no fun," she said.

"Plus, I think it's pretty clear that I don't mind Toni being the travelling slut that she is," Wade said, tickling his girlfriend, who cackled and swatted at him.

"Guys are very instinctual," Bryce said. "I don't know how, but I can just sense that he's not a threat to me, and I suspect the same is true for him."

Alex saw Wade nodding in agreement.

"Okay," Alex said. "I was just trying to make sure that we were all going to be able to get along."

The other three chuckled, and she cast a lingering glance at her twin, who winked and blew her a kiss.

After a few quiet seconds, Wade looked over at Alex and fixed her with a hard look. "So, what happened with Beck?" he asked. "I mean, he's not a real good friend, but I do see him from time to time. I'd like to know what to expect."

Alex sighed deeply. "Well, he was just..."

Bryce chuckled. "Beck always, always tries to move way too goddamn fast. You remember Donny Casey's rager earlier this year?"

Alex watched, always amused by male banter.

"So... I don't know if you remember or not, but there was a smokin' hot red head there wearing like a... black low-cut top and some tight leather pants," he continued.

Wade was silent, thinking, but then snapped his fingers and nodded. "She had some big ass titties, right?"

Bryce nodded. "Fuck yeah," he said. "Well, Beck pulled her number, and me and the other boys are like... alright, ole Becky finally learned his lesson and is going to score something nice. And let me tell you, he was fuckin' on point that night. He was funny, and he was dancing and not being too clingy, it was fuckin' baffling," Bryce said.

He turned to look at Alex.

"I mean, you would have been proud of his goofy ass. But anyway," he said, turning look at Wade. "He was bound to fuck it up somehow. So... he called her the next day, and they go out later that week, or the next week, or somethin'."

Wade took a drink and grinned, obviously interested.

"Now... I only have his side of the story... but said that he told her he really loved how their date was going, but I know that dude. I kept pressing and he admitted that he'd told her that he loved that they were a good match. Now, it was obvious from the party that this girl wasn't looking for anything serious, but that dude can't fuckin' get it through his head when a girl isn't looking for a boyfriend. I don't know what is with him, but it's getting' so old hearing his excuses and sob stories."

"That shit has happened time and time again," he continued. "I mean, Beck is a good-looking sumbitch," he said. "Girls are always happy to talk to him and when he's not interested in a girl, he's a charming and funny guy. But then he gets his dick hard and his fuckin' brain goes to shit, and he gets all clingy and emotional and tries to get way too serious, way too quickly."

He sighed, shaking his head.

"So... when old boy pulled this girl's number," he continued after a few seconds of silence, looking at Alex, "I knew for a fuckin' fact that he was going to fuck it up. Shit, you and I both are out of these two's leagues," he said, grinning at Wade.

"Fuckin' no doubt about that my dude," Wade said, reaching out and clasping Bryce's hand a single time.

"I just wanted a fuck buddy," Alex said. "We tried that and he... he was fine, but I don't know..." she sighed.

"Honestly," Bryce said, his voice quieter and his body movements much less animated, "You would have left before too long anyway. He's got to get it through his thick fuckin' head that he's still young and most girls aren't looking for a husband in college. He thinks he's equipped to handle a fuck buddy situation, but he gets too clingy and most of the time they get disappointed at his performance."

Toni frowned. "Little dick?" she asked.

Alex shook her head. "No..." she started to say, but then wavered. "He... he wasn't as big as Wade or Bryce, but he was... fine, I guess?" The reply sounded like a question, and Toni raised an eyebrow. "I mean... I came, at least I think I did," she said, scrunching up her face and thinking for second. "But... it was like... lazy and half-assed," she said. "It wasn't worth the work I was going to have to put in with him, not to mention his arrogant dickhead of a roommate was taunting and teasing me every chance he got," she said.

Bryce laughed.

"I told them all about how you came in my panties without permission," she said, staring at him like she was admonishing him.

"Yeah, I did that, didn't I?" he replied with a wide grin.

"Yeah, you did," she said, unable to stop from giggling back at him. "Anyway," she said after recovering a few seconds later. "Beck will probably make some girl moderately happy someday. I know guys hate to be friends with ex-girlfriends, but he wasn't a bad guy. Well, at least I thought he wasn't."

Alex sighed.

"What?" Wade asked, suddenly looking at the two with a serious expression. "Did he..." he began.

Alex shook her head and raised her hand to calm his building ire. "I... Sunday afternoon, I mentioned in passing that Toni and I were going to do this photoshoot, and he just..."

"He started trying to tell her that she wasn't going to do it," Bryce finished for her. "You know his dad?"

Wade winced, then nodded. "Shit," he said. "That whole family is cracked. I'd forgotten all about them. But... he's... he's not like them though."

"Dude... that's what I said!" Bryce exclaimed. "But no... he actually tried to start controlling her and told her that she wasn't going to do it."

Wade guffawed in disbelief. "Jesus," he said a few seconds later. "No fuckin' wonder you dropped his ass."

Bryce chuckled. "You're telling me. Shit... hopefully it's just a momentary lapse."

"I don't know," Alex said. "You saw what he texted," she said, looking at Bryce. She pulled out her phone and read the conversation. The revelation only served to prove the point that Beck was turning into his dad, and after a few more minutes of conversation, none of the four had any sympathy for him.

"So, what's the deal? Are you guys a thing?" Wade asked, looking at Alex and then Bryce.

She'd already decided to see what Bryce would say but was surprised when she heard him answer almost immediately.

"I'm taking it slow," he said. "She just got out of a relationship, and I don't want to fuck anything up. So, I think we're just friends, for now," he said, looking at her inquisitively.

She winked, then nodded at him. There was a mildly awkward pause, and she quickly decided to change the subject.

"So... what did you guys really think of the photo shoot tonight?" she asked.

Wade grinned. "You two were really fuckin' sexy. I think you'll get a lot of fans, maybe a few stalkers. Bryce and I are gonna have get strapped and get a couple of concealed carry licenses."

She and Toni both laughed loudly at that.

"Seriously though," he said. "It was hot. It was just slow-paced and while you and your sister were undeniably sexy, it was actually a little boring."

"Yeah, I guess I didn't ever realize that it was going to be so slow and methodical," Bryce agreed.

Alex nodded.

"Was it boring for you two?" Bryce asked.

She shook her head. "No, it was actually more work than I expected. It was exciting and fun, but it was lots of moving and holding positions."

Toni nodded. "It was definitely a workout. I wonder what the harder shoots are going to be like?"

"Harder shoots?" Bryce asked.

Alex smirked, looking over at him again.

"You've seen the website, right?" she asked.

He nodded. "I have, but I've never joined. I didn't know if they just did the softcore stuff or if they were hardcore too."

"They do both," she said.

She stared at him, trying to gauge his reaction.

"And you two are wanting to do the harder stuff?" he asked.

Toni looked over at Alex and sighed belatedly, telling her all she needed to know about her little sisters answer to the question.

"We're still figuring out what we want to do," she said. "But we're leaning toward doing it. What do you think about us doing something like... a softcore shoot and then possibly moving on to something more hardcore?"

A frown crossed his face, and he was silent, lost in thought for a few seconds before looking up at Wade. "I don't know... you've got more stake in this than me right now," he said. "What do you think?"

Wade grinned widely. "I'll tell you what I think, bud," he said. "I think that there's something in the water at the Andresani household," he said. "Ever since Toni and I started knockin' boots, she's never denied me, unless I was a shithead for something, and I'd be willing to bet money that she's actually started freaky time more than I have."

Bryce chuckled.

"I also think, scratch that... I know that she's incredible in bed, and that both of them have had some fun on the side as well," Wade continued, winking at Alex. She saw Toni grin, but her twin didn't look up from playing with her phone in her lap.

"Yeah, this one went over to... Ben's...?" Bryce asked, looking at Alex.

"It's Kenny, you jackass," she said.

"Kenny's," he said, snapping his fingers, "Saturday and felt the need to text me about it."

"Whatever," she said. "You texted me first, and I figured that I better get the surprise out of the way and scare you off before either of us got hurt. I may have been a little mean and sent some teasing messages."

He chuckled and looked back at Wade with a wide grin, then held up his hand. Grabbing his phone, he pulled it out and unlocked it. "This is the shit she sent," he said, then started to read it aloud as she blushed and giggled a bit. "For context, she told me to go and find some slut at the bar so I wouldn't go home with blue-balls," he explained, then looked back at his phone and continued to read her words from Saturday.

"But you didn't do what Mama told you. You've got a mission to complete, sugar-tits. Find me some dumb little slut that thinks you're the shit, and I'll let you fuck me in front of her and send her home. No dick for her."

As he finished, he looked over at Wade and Toni as they laughed. "Shit was hoooooooooot!"

"No doubt," Wade replied after he recovered. "I've heard all the stories about Kenny's place."

"Oh... have you now?" Alex asked, looking over at him, and then Toni, who had a mischievous grin on her face.

"Toni and I have an understanding," Wade said. "She fucks 'whoever the hell she wants'... her words," he added, looking at Bryce, "and I get to deal with the sloppy seconds and spend all my money on her and shit like that."

Toni giggled, but turned around and raised an eyebrow at him. "And?" she prompted.

"And?" he asked.

"And you get to impale my sister on your throbbing cock when she wants it and lets you," she said, animatedly before sitting back down to lean into him again.

"Well, yeah, I just didn't want to fuckin' go out and say it in front of the guy," he said, chuckling and shaking his head as he gestured toward Bryce. Toni giggled in response.

"I already mentioned that you'd had us both," Alex said. "Plus, everyone knows that twins are probably more likely to share their toys than other siblings," she added, looking back at Bryce. "Wade was my first," she told him.

"Really?" he asked, some surprise in his voice.

She nodded. "That surprises you?"

He shrugged. "I just figured that it would have been with your friend Kenny, or maybe a previous boyfriend."

"She's never had a boyfriend, other than Beck," Toni said. "She's always been into nerdy shit and didn't have a clue until Wade and I took her under our wing."

Alex picked up a leftover fry and threw it at her, eliciting another giggle.

"Anyway," Wade said, directing the conversation back to Bryce's question. "It was a while ago, but Toni and I had one of our rare, serious talks," Wade said. "I'd always seen her being aggressively affectionate and flirty with other dudes at parties. She used to try and make me jealous, but that just ain't me. It just never bothered me," he said with a shrug. "Even if I wasn't naturally not like that, what fuckin' genius is going to pass up a girl as hot as one of these two?"

"Fuckin' preach," Bryce said, reaching out and clasping his hand again. Alex smirked at the typical guy behavior.

"And... after talking it out... she admitted that she liked being slutty and wanted to fuck other guys too. At first, I was a little concerned, but like I said... who'd give this up. Plus, I'd already had Alex by that point, so I was fuckin' hooked."

Bryce grinned, nodding.

"She told me that she and Alex have..." he paused, turning to look at her. "Should I tell him this?" he asked.

"About my friends?" she asked, then nodded.

"Okay," he said, shrugging. "Toni said that she and Alex like to go over to those horny fuckin' nerds houses and have little orgies and shit."

"Those fuckin' nerds are really good lovers," Toni protested, turning and slapping him on the chest.

Wade chuckled. "Baby, I'm just kidding," he said. "I got no beef with them."

Alex smirked, watching the banter between the two

"Mmmhmm," Toni said, sitting back.

"Anyway," Wade said, smirking at the other two, "she really seems to enjoy going over there and having fun. I mean, if you think about who she's going to see, it seems pretty harmless. I partied with Kenny once and he's not really like... in love with either of them or anything," he said.

1...456789