My Sister Made Me Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It starts at 9 and goes all night," he said. "10 isn't too late."

"Fashionably late," she assured him. "Toni's off, so she can bring me some slutty clothes."

"Awesome," he said, squeezing her shoulder. "Thank you, Alex. And thanks for not judging."

She smiled, winking at him. "I owe you for that mind-erasing orgasm you gave me the other day."

"I guess I'll just take a raincheck on sucking your cock," she said. "You need all your strength for tomorrow, so don't let Toni trap you and fuck you on the way out."

"Ha!" Toni yelled from the other room. "He couldn't stop me if he tried!"

"Why would I?" he yelled back.

Alex giggled.

"I uh... I'll text you tomorrow and pick you up I guess?" he asked, pausing at her door.

"Nah, I'll just swing over to your place and get ready there. I'll have Toni bring some stuff to you."

He smiled. "It's a date!"

She laughed, waving as he turned and left, the front door slamming a few seconds later.

***

The rest of the evening turned out to be pretty normal for Alex. Toni came in later and let her know that Wade was beat from work and heading home. He'd texted that he would come over and "impale her relentlessly on his throbbing cock" another day.

Her twin slid into bed with her that night, and though they were both obviously still aroused, the two managed to just sleep next to each other. Alex was somewhat glad for it, not really knowing what the next evening was going to have in store for her.

The next day, she went to school and then came home to sleep a few hours before going to work, both going about like she had expected. That Friday night at Double D's was extremely busy in the adult rooms, and she spent practically the whole evening topless. While she was tired from having to work so much, the constant staring at her naked breasts, the pictures she let them take while they drooled all over her, and the semi-regular groping that came with it all were a definite turn-on for her. By the end of the evening, she was very ready to go and see what the swinger party was going to be like.

After finishing at work and clocking out, she hurried over to Kenny's. She'd let her mom and dad know that she was going to be hanging out with him that night, though she didn't allude to where or what they were doing. She'd gotten a message back from her mother that they were going to a movie that night, and to have fun and be safe.

She saw Toni's car parked at the curb when she pulled up and was happy that her twin was there to help her get ready. Walking up to the house, she entered and looked around. No one greeted her, so she hurried upstairs and to Kenny's room, hearing laughter as she opened the door.

Kenny and Toni were both sitting on the bed, and she frowned.

"What?" her twin asked.

"Nothing, I just half expected you two to be fucking or something," she said. The two laughed again, and she smiled at how good Kenny looked. "Wow, you look handsome."

"I did it," Toni said proudly, drawing Alex's gaze over to her. She saw that Toni looked absolutely delicious. She was wearing the metallic-looking, see-through dress that she'd worn the night that Alex had gone to her first party wearing worn one very similar.

Alex smiled. Toni looked incredible. "I assume that he wanted you to go with us?" she asked.

"Nope! I asked if I could."

"And Wade?" she asked.

Toni smiled. "He said that he and Bryce were going to hang out tonight," she said. "I told him that you and I had plans."

Alex sighed. "Did you tell Bryce anything specific?"

"No, of course not," Toni said with a frown. "Wade doesn't know what we're doing, so he can't spill it."

Smiling and brushing away the concerned thoughts, she stepped around to start getting dressed.

"You look great," she said, admiring Toni's dress.

"I brought yours," she replied, her expressing happily showing that she'd enjoyed the compliment. "Go take a quick shower and get cleaned up."

Alex nodded, doing as she was told.

"Wash your hair, too," Toni yelled.

"Yes, mother," Alex shot back.

Twenty minutes later, she was doing her makeup as Toni styled and dried her hair, Kenny leaning against the doorway watching them.

"Having fun?" Alex asked, glancing at him.

"Just fascinated," he explained. "The fact that you're still naked doesn't hurt either, of course."

She giggled in response.

"Oh wait, did we need to get masks?" she asked.

"Mom told me that there will be some there," he assured her. "We have to check in. You have to show them that you've had an STD test recently. But don't worry, Toni brought yours," he added, looking up at her.

"So... is this at like... a bar or a hotel or something?" Toni asked.

"Nah, some big mansion up in the Bluffs," he said. "I think it's that big one you can see from the freeway."

"Ooo," Toni said. "That's a big-ass house."

Alex nodded. She knew the one they were talking about but hadn't really ever even been close to it let alone inside. Someone reclusive and ridiculously wealthy lived there. It was in an area of town where the rest of the ridiculously wealthy folks lived. Her own dad was a neurosurgeon, and they didn't have nearly the money that the owners of that gargantuan house did.

Or... maybe they did, she quickly realized, and her father and mother were just modest about spending it.

After a few more minutes, Toni was done with her hair and took over finishing her makeup. After that, she slid on the dress and shoes that her twin had brought, and they were done. Kenny thanked them both again as they hopped into his truck and, by 10:45, they were pulling up to the gates of the massive house.

A man holding a flashlight stepped out of a little guardhouse and over to Kenny's vehicle as he rolled down the window.

"Good evening sir, ladies," the man said, shining his light at the three for a moment, but careful to keep it from their eyes.

"Good evening," Kenny said. He reached into his pocket and handed the man a fancifully decorated card. He held it up for a few seconds, then nodded and gestured behind him after handing the card back.

The gate began to open as he spoke again. "You'll follow this up past the house, and you'll see the other vehicles parked behind. Someone will be there to greet you and park the car for you. Tipping is not expected."

"Thank you," Kenny said, smirking at the sisters as they gave him an apprehensive glance.

"What are you getting us into?" Alex asked.

*****

Sam

Thursday Evening

Sam sat on the bed and tried to calm her raging desires. She'd wanted nothing more than to tear into her delicious looking little sister. Images of her throwing Toni onto the bed and slathering her tongue along the soaked crevices of her pussy filled her mind, and she rocked back and forth. She was unwittingly sitting on her fist, the hard knuckles pressing against her aching sex.

Surges of pleasure fired from between her thighs and coursed through her body, and she yanked her hand from between her legs, shaking her head. Groaning, she squeezed her eyes shut, trying to fight off the hunger inside, slapping the mattress beside her before finally standing up and pacing across the room and back again.

Her pussy was throbbing hard, and she desperately needed to have an orgasm. She wanted to feel Toni's soft tongue on hers again, to push her face between her legs and...

"No," she groaned, gritting her teeth.

Movement caught her eye, and she saw herself in the mirror. She looked at the relatively provocative clothing that she'd chosen to put on that day. The top was low cut, and the skirt was short enough to entice some looks, but not enough to be lewd.

She looked up at her face, seeing naughty Mirror Sam staring back, taking note of the weight of her breaths. Innocent Mirror Samantha suddenly materialized, and she saw the heavy breathing as fear, shame, regret. The outfit was obviously the cause of the wickedness that had befallen her. Good girls don't wear things like that.

Gritting her teeth again, she closed her eyes then opened them, her heart pounding.

Sam saw her messy hair, the flushed skin of her face, her lips hanging open. She ran a finger up, across the satiny petals, still damp with the taste of her little sister. Images of how incredible she'd tasted pounded into her head, and she yanked at her clothes, seemingly desperate to get them off.

Seconds later, she was standing nude, staring at herself in the mirror again, her chest still heaving with arousal. Shaking her head, she clenched and unclenched her fists, fighting the urges again.

"Nnnnnguh," she whimpered, turning as images of Toni moving her face between Sam's legs filled her head. Practically diving into her bed, she jammed a finger against her soaked pussy, then drove it inside, adding a second a moment later.

Leaning her head into the pillow, she moved to her knees and spread them wide, lifting her butt toward the door as she furiously drove her fingers into her pussy. The thought of one of her siblings or her parents coming in caused her to whimper, rubbing and plunging faster. Silently wishing someone would open the door and relieve her of her torment, she groaned as her fingers sent pulses of taunting pleasure through her, exciting her more and making her brain think even more deviant thoughts.

She could hear the disgusting wet-sloshing noises her fingers were making punishing her soaked pussy, and had an image of Alex slurping them clean, then running her tongue up her pussy and across her ass. Dane's cock took the place of Alex's tongue, ramming into her from behind, relentless and violent as he took her. Then he was replaced by Wade, then again by the other guy that she'd spied on with the delicious looking cock. All of them were taking her, hammering into her without a second thought, without asking, and without mercy.

Her body quivering, shaking, almost convulsing, she finally reached the peak of her impending eruption. Her pussy made a rude-sounding squirting noise as she slid a third finger in, convulsing down around them as a final, disgusting thought popped into her head and sent her reeling. The face had been morphing from Dane, to Danny, to Wade, to the new guy, then finally...

Her father.

She'd felt his erection the night they'd spooned and lied to herself that she hadn't noticed how big it was.

"No," she whimpered, but it was too late. Though the image was quickly replaced by Wade again, it had been him that had pushed her that last step.

A massive wave of unbridled energy washed over her, washing through her as she slunk down to the mattress, her hips grinding against her hand as she gently wept at the incredible release. Her fingers continued to smuggle themselves up into her pussy as she thrust hard against them for another few minutes, her tortured cries of pleasure barely muffled by the pillow her face was buried in.

Many minutes later, she finally recovered enough to sit up, the haze of arousal lifting as she processed what had happened. Finally... she stood and looked back at herself in the mirror. She was still nude and disheveled, but just saw Sam staring back.

"Twice in one day," she said weakly.

***

After she'd recovered, Sam got dressed and went to work like normal. She was relatively content after her second orgasm that day, but she still felt guilty about the thoughts that had gone through her head. She wasn't going to do that particular one any justice by thinking about it, though, and pushed it from her mind any time it reared its disgusting head.

Kara was happy to hear that she'd been able to get the evening off, and when they could, the two discussed the particulars of the plan.

Sam was going to get there a little early and was going to have her cellphone with her in the closet. If she needed anything, she could text Kara, who promised to have her cell phone on her the whole evening.

Kara was going to make the announcement and said that she'd make sure to tell them that it was consensual, that Sam was of legal age, and all the rest. They'd worked out a special knock so that she could answer questions if they had to ask her something. Kara had even come up with one herself so that Sam would know it was her.

The events of the day were still weighing heavily on her, though, and she wondered if Toni was okay after their encounter. She didn't think anything was going to happen between the two of them, of course, and was sure it was just their family's genetic arousal issues at fault. Still, she didn't need Toni being afraid of her.

That evening after work, she went directly to her room without bothering to check on Dane or her sister. She was exhausted and promised herself that she would try and deal with it all tomorrow. Not even bothering to shower, she slid into bed after stripping down and fell asleep in minutes.

***

The next day, Sam yawned and stretched, then forced herself from bed and pulled on some clothes. Trudging off to the bathroom to relieve herself, she stopped at Dane's room and saw that he still hadn't been home. Sighing, she looked to her right and saw that Toni's door was still closed. At least there was one person she could fix things with. First though, she had to use the restroom.

Sitting on the toilet, she quickly realized she really needed a shower, her odor obvious as she began to regret not showering the night before. After she finished, she turned on the water to the shower and stripped down, waiting a few seconds for it to warm up before she hopped in and got clean.

The water was a little warm, but she left it where it was, the sizzling burn almost feeling like a punishment for her ridiculously lascivious thoughts of late. Closing her eyes, she pondered her actions over the past couple of days and let the water wash over her.

Eventually though, she knew she had to get out. She couldn't realistically take up anymore shower time since she had other siblings in the house that might want to use it.

Stepping out, she quickly wrapped a towel around herself and started to use another to dry her hair. After a few minutes, the door opened and she glanced over, blushing as Toni stepped in.

"Hey," she said.

"Hey," Sam answered nervously.

Toni shut the door behind her and went to relieve herself, an uncomfortable silence hanging over the two. Sam tried to focus on drying her hair but kept glancing over.

As Toni finished, she started to walk quickly to the door, but then stopped.

"I'm sorry," they both said, then both laughed at the other.

Toni, smiling, turned and came over to Sam, her arms wrapping around her and squeezing tight.

"I didn't know you were going to do that," Sam said quietly, hoping that would explain her ridiculous actions.

"I shouldn't have," Toni whispered back. "It was too much. I'm sorry."

"Me too. I hope I didn't scare you."

Toni giggled, releasing her and stepping back. "Oh... you did... but in a really good way."

Sam blushed, shaking her head. "Who... uh..." she stammered, pushing the naughty whispers from the edges of her thoughts. "Who was that guy?"

"That's Bryce," Toni said. "He's Alex's new... well... future boyfriend, I guess," she said, sounding as if she were unsure. "They're taking it slow."

"Well... he's..." Sam started to say, but then stopped. She was going to compliment his cock, she realized, and immediately sighed and shook her head. "Handsome."

"Yeah, he's got a really nice cock," Toni said, obviously seeing through Sam's attempt to hide her thoughts and always one to play with fire.

Sam began to feel a little relieved and laughed, shaking her head at her sister. "He does," she confirmed. "I wasn't trying to snoop," she said. "I heard him moan and... my hormones got the better of me."

Toni nodded. "I know. But I said that you could watch when you wanted to. You didn't know it wasn't Wade, and you didn't have any reason to try and be sneaky."

"I uh... I didn't really know what to think," she admitted.

"I'll bet," Toni replied. "You looked like you were about to rush in there and throw me off." She paused, then giggled. "You think you would have if it had been just Wade and I?"

Sam closed her eyes, forcing the groan back down where it belonged. "Probably," she said honestly. "I didn't realize I was still so horny, even after I took care of the issue yesterday morning."

"Seems like you didn't take care of it enough," Toni said provocatively. "If little ole me can get your motor running so easily, I mean."

"Yeah," she agreed, "but like I said... I'm sorry about that."

Toni, ever surprising, darted forward and kissed Sam on the lips again, just for an instant. "Don't apologize," she whispered, inches from her face. "It was a little scary, but fun and eye-opening."

Sam nodded slightly, Toni dancing backwards with a mischievous smile on her face. Opening the bathroom door, she danced out, then poked her head back in.

"And don't think I don't know that you had to finish yourself off after I got you so turned on yesterday."

Smiling widely, she winked and disappeared, leaving Sam smirking and shaking her head.

"Oh Toni," she thought. "If you knew the fire that you're playing with."

***

Sitting in her first class a little later, Sam saw her friends come in and smiled, offering them a little wave. They all looked like they were in good spirits and seemed happy to see her. She was glad for the friendly attention and was able to take good notes during the class without her intrusive sexual thoughts eroding her ability to focus.

Sitting at the tables that they normally did after class, the four talked about everyday things for a while. She was engaged in a heated debate about something they'd talked about in class earlier and didn't hear her name called the first time.

"Sam?"

She stopped talking and turned, then saw that Zoey was coming over to where she was. Smiling, she stood to greet her new friend but was quickly wrapped in a hug, much to her surprise.

"Hey th...," she started to say, but was dumbfounded when Zoey kissed her energetically, her lips finding Sam's and a soft cry of surprise escaping.

"Hi!" Zoey said a second later, grabbing Sam's hand. "Sorry, I couldn't help it! How are you?"

Sam, still recovering, smiled and stepped back a half-step and glanced at the three guys staring wide-eyed at the two.

"I'm uh... good," she said with a laugh. "It's good to see you again. I didn't know you were over in this area."

Zoey giggled excitedly, squeezing Sam's hand. "I have Math first thing on Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays. I saw you and your friends leaving class and had to come say 'hi.'"

"I'm glad you did," Sam said. "We're usually hanging out at these tables since we have a while before our next class."

"So, when are you going to come back and... hang out with me?" Zoey asked, her overly expressive features betraying the concealed nature of the question. Sam watched as she chewed at her lip and shifted nervously from foot to foot, one hand nervously squeezing Sam's hand and the other flipping her hair a few times.

"I uh... don't know, whenever I have time, I guess," Sam said, amused but a little concerned that her other friends might judge her negatively.

She glanced over, seeing the three guys grinning as they watched the two girls and laughed at their obvious expressions.

"Zoey, this is Kev, Murphy, and Marley," Sam said. "She's..."

"Her girlfriend!" Zoey blurted out before Sam could say "friend."

"Nice," Kev said, grinning from ear to ear.

"Not like that dipshit," Marley corrected, glancing back and shaking his head.

"Yeah man, girls can say girlfriend and not mean it like you and your boyfriend," Murphy said, grinning as he took a shot at Kev's expense.

Sam, blushing, stammered something unintelligible as an explanation and Zoey didn't seem to want to elaborate on what she meant.

1...34567...9