My Sister Made Me Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God!" she exclaimed. "I had no idea!"

Alex giggled as Toni gave her a quizzical stare.

"Toni, this is the very adorable and excitable Jessie," Alex said. "Jessie, this is my identical twin, Toni."

"You two are so gorgeous!" Jessie exclaimed. "I can't believe you both work here!"

"You're just... excited about everything, aren't you," Toni said, smirking as she spoke.

"I'm sorry," Jessie said, laughing and covering her face. "I just can't believe you two are working here when you're so pretty! Like... why aren't you two supermodels or something?"

"Ha!" Toni cried out, covering her mouth and shaking her head.

"Thank you, Jessie," Alex said, amused and completely taken with the new girl. "I like you. You're a lot more fun than most of the other waitresses here."

"That's no lie," Toni agreed. "Well, crazy girl, if you need anything from me, I'm always over in the bar."

"Thanks! It was so good to meet you," Jessie said, then made Alex laugh again when she surprised Toni with an impromptu hug. Toni even laughed as well, then turned and went toward the bar shaking her head.

Jessie turned, hearing Cadence coming back toward them. Turning back, she crossed her eyes playfully at Alex as her trainer rejoined them.

"I'll see you around," Alex said, laughing as Jessie hugged her.

"I hope so!" the new girl said, then turned and rejoined Cadence in their section.

***

Though she only saw Jessie sparingly the rest of her shift, Alex hoped that she would work with the interesting young woman again soon.

When she'd finished her shift, Alex met Toni over at Camille's studio, though she didn't bother changing out of her work clothes. Toni had, though she'd been wearing one of her sets of risqué lingerie that barely covered anything.

The two went inside and to the back studio, quietly entering in case filming was going on. Happily, they found that it was just Camille inside, and after a quick hug hello, were ushered into her office.

"I just love those uniforms," Camille said, admiring Alex as she moved around to sit in one of the chairs. "I'd love to do a shoot with them if it wouldn't get me sued by the company."

Alex twirled a bit before she took a seat.

"So, how's the work been going?" Toni asked.

"Oh, you know, just sex, sex, sex," Camille replied with an easy laugh. "I had some out-of-town guys come in last week and I'm having a few guys come in tomorrow for a few days."

"Like... porn stars?" Toni asked.

"Yep," Camille confirmed. "They filmed mostly with local girls. Ariel was one of them, in fact."

Toni and Alex glanced at each other, then back at Camille. "Who?"

"Oh, that's right! You know her as Kelly! She's the red head that sat with you while you watched her husband work."

Suddenly remembering, Alex smiled and nodded.

"That's neither here nor there," Camille said, waving her hand dismissively. "You two are anxious to see your photo shoot, I expect."

"Very much so!" Toni said, her excitement obvious.

Camille spun one of her computer screens around and started to click a few things with her mouse.

Alex's face appeared on the screen. She wasn't smiling, though, and it was just single headshot. Camille quickly clicked past that to the next headshot where she was smiling. Proceeding from there, they went through series of Alex's solo photos in the lingerie. Toni's came after, and she could easily tell that her twin was really happy with them.

"Good so far?" Camille asked.

Both girls nodded emphatically.

"Wonderful!" she replied. "I have to tell you that my husband, Frank, said this might be the sexiest photo set we've ever done."

The twins laughed nervously for a moment before Camille clicked to the next picture. It was only a set of pictures with Alex and Toni in various stages of undress using black and white lingerie, but Alex was stunned at how incredibly sexy they both looked.

"You two are obviously comfortable being nude around each other," Camille pointed out. "Even more importantly, though, you're comfortable being nude and actually touching each other. I haven't worked with twins before, but I've heard that it can be a little difficult."

The pictures continued to slowly drift by, each one just as surprising and sexy as the last. When the last one had rolled by, Alex glanced over at Toni and saw the look of excitement.

"I can't believe that was us!" she gushed.

"Me either!" Alex added, echoing her sentiment.

"That's great to hear!" Camille said. "Can we go ahead and put them up on the website?"

Both twins looked at one another for a moment, then back at Camille. "Yes!" they said in unison.

Camille laughed at the two, then went over a few more details before having them sign a consent form.

"So... when would you two like to do another scene?" she asked after getting all the formalities out of the way. "I've got those three guys coming in tomorrow like I mentioned earlier, and I know for sure that they'd be fighting over which one of them got to do a scene with you."

"That sounds like a lot of fun!" Toni said, then turned to look at Alex. "What do you think?"

"It does, but I think we need to talk about it first," she said. "How long will they be here?"

"I think they fly back out Monday," Camille replied.

Alex saw the disappointed look in her sister's expression pulling at her. "What would the scene entail?"

"Oh... well we've got plenty of ways we can go with this," Camille replied. "I know you girls are a little apprehensive about things. We certainly don't want to push you into anything you're not ready for. But with that in mind, I think we can do a softcore photo shoot with you two and whichever of the guys you choose, with Frank filming some 'behind the scenes' footage."

Encouraged by the idea, Alex offered Toni a comforting wink.

"Basically," Camille continued. "We'd come up with a story and start off with a simple photo and video shoot with whatever combination you choose."

"Would it be possible to see the guys we'd be shooting with?" Toni asked.

"Of course!" Camille said and began to click around on her computer.

The screen facing the twins popped up with a picture of three guys standing side by side with Camille. The guys were naked, and though Camille was clothed, she had her hand on two of the shafts and smiling proudly.

"Oh...wow," Toni said.

"This was the first picture I found that had all three of them in it," Camille said. "That's Tony California and Gary Gasm that I'm grabbing, and Ben Richards is on the far right."

They were all very attractive and obviously well equipped. Alex and Toni both leaned in to get a better look.

"Oh!" Alex cried out, pulling back a bit as the image of Camille hold two dicks suddenly got bigger.

"That's better," Camille said with a grin. "They're all really sweet guys, though Ben can be a bit of a hound if you let him run wild."

"Which one do you like?" Alex asked, looking over at Toni.

"Gosh... they're all kinda yummy," Toni muttered. "Especially dressed like that!"

Alex had admit that Toni was right. All three looked like they'd be fun to fool around with.

"Maybe we can come up with the story first," Alex suggested. "And that can help us decide?"

"Sure!" Camille agreed. She leaned back in her chair, looking up at the ceiling and tapping the desk. "So... I think we definitely need to play around with the fact that you're twins."

"Totally," Toni agreed.

"Maybe..." Camille continued, then fell silent for a few more moments. "Maybe you're dating the same guy..." she suggested, but then frowned and shook her head.

"What if one of us were dating two guys?" Alex ventured.

"Ooo, and they don't know about each other?" Toni asked, but then frowned. "But that doesn't include both of us."

Camille leaned forward, a curious little smile on her face. "Wait... you might be on to something. One of you is dating two guys... and they find out about it," she continued. "Yeah... they find out about it and..."

She fell quiet again for a few seconds, lost in thought.

"I've got it," she said, snapping her fingers. "Let's say... Toni... is involved with more than one guy. They find out about it and are intent on making her pay for her lies. They come over and take it out on her... but don't realize its her identical twin sister!"

"So... it would only be one of us doing the actual scene?" Alex asked with a slight frown.

"No," Camille replied. "We can shoot one of you doing a scene with the guys you choose to work with but do them individually. It'll show that she's sneaking around and having sex with multiple guys."

Alex nodded, catching on.

"Then," Camille continued. "We shoot the other twin doing a scene with those two guys as they come to confront the original sister but get the twin by mistake!"

Toni was grinning widely and nodding before she turned to look at Alex.

"Okay," Alex said. "So... what guys do you think we should work with since we're new?" she asked, looking back at her Camille. "I'm just thinking that we might need a little hand-holding since we've never done anything like this before."

"Well, this is going to be a softcore shoot so there won't be any actual sex," Camille advised. "We'll use clever camera angles to hide the fact that you're not actually touching any genitalia. The only thing you'll actually be doing is kissing. Even so, I know that it can still be scary for a first timer. So... I'd say you'd be fine picking any combination of them."

Alex looked over at Toni and gave her a questioning glance.

"Ugh," Toni said, looking back at the screen. "They're all good looking. How many are we allowed to pick?"

Camille laughed. "Honey, this isn't a candy store. You can choose as many as you want!"

"They all three look good to me," Toni said, looking back over at Alex.

"Well," Alex said, "let's do that then."

They both looked back over at Camille.

"We can do that," she confirmed. "Which one of you is brave enough to do the scene with all three though?"

"I can," Alex said.

She'd answered quicker than she'd intended but didn't want Toni to think that she was going to have to do it. The thought of being naked and getting handsy with the three attractive strangers was exciting, even if she wasn't going to actually be doing anything sexual with them.

"Are you sure?" Toni asked, looking over at her with wide eyes.

"Sure," Alex replied with a simple shrug. She felt her heart beating faster as Toni scrutinized her for a few seconds.

"That will mean that you'll do an individual scene with all three guys," Camille said, looking over at Toni. "Is that okay?"

"Sure," Toni replied.

"Excellent!" Camille said. "Let's see," she continued, clicking away on the computer again. "I have Saturday afternoon and most of Sunday open. Since we're doing multiple scenes, I think Sunday would work best if you girls are good with that?"

"That should be fine," Alex confirmed after a brief glance at Toni.

"I'll mark it down," Camille said with a smile. "Make sure you go and get an STD test at Dr. Sanderson's tomorrow. I'll let him know to put a rush on it and send it over when it gets back."

"We will," Alex confirmed, and stood as Camille came around her desk to walk them out.

*****

Sam

Tuesday

Sam woke to the incredible feeling of Dane's rigid cock pushing up into her butt crack. They both seemed okay with what happened the night before, and Sam was extremely grateful for that. After checking in with him, she went about addressing the issue of his frightening erection and swollen balls.

The sight of the angry red flesh tantalizing her was too much to bear, and she only managed to hold out a few seconds before she drove her lips to the base. She'd been perversely curious to see what he would think of her oral skills. The taboo situation had driven her enthusiasm for oral sex through the roof and she'd been unhindered in her desire to give him the best blowjob she could. Judging from the amount of cum that he'd blasted down her throat, she'd made an impression.

As she went about sucking and slurping up the mess, she was absolutely thrilled to feel the throbbing of his cock continue almost unabated. The noises he was making were otherworldly and he seemed to be unable to form a complete thought while she worked on him.

To her absolute delight, he'd had an amazing second orgasm and filled her with his cum again. After several long minutes of playing her mouth over his slowly diminishing flesh, she was amused to find that he'd passed out.

"That's the mark of a job well done," she muttered, then snickered quietly.

Using a towel to clean up the remaining mess, she covered him up, then quietly pulled a shirt and panties on before leaving to use the bathroom. When she came back, she'd found that he'd woken up again. After some playful teasing, she assured him that she was okay. She added that she was happy to take care of him when he was horny if he was okay with being there for her. It was a simple solution to her rampant, unending arousal, as she saw it. He still seemed a little out of sorts, though, and she decided to give him a few days to process everything that had happened. She figured that if nothing else, at least he would stop seeing her as something fragile that couldn't handle any problems.

After he'd gone back to his room, Sam made her bed before stepping back out to go get ready for class. Alex seemed to be in a cheerful mood and it only made Sam's morning even better when she danced over and wrapped her in a hug before the two went to the bathroom and started to get ready for the day. She even planted a kiss on Sam's cheek before she disappeared.

Electing to take a shower that morning, she reached in and turned on the water but then heard Alex still being silly and couldn't resist going in to check on the twins. Stepping out of the bathroom, she walked up to Toni's door and stepped in only to stop short and stare in open-mouthed surprise at the two.

She'd seen Alex give Toni a quick peck on the lips, but then Toni had grabbed her twin's head and was kissing her very sensually. Sam was immediately aroused and shocked all at once. She swallowed hard and tried to back up and leave the room before they noticed her but managed to hit the desk and caused the two to look over at her.

"I forgot," Sam babbled, trying and failing to come up with something to say before she turned and hurried back to the bathroom.

Toni followed her, and Sam was even more flustered by her sister's nudity as Toni stepped in and fixed her with a stern stare.

"I didn't see," she stammered, shaking her head.

"It was just a kiss," Toni said. "What are you so weirded out about?"

"That, was not just a kiss," Sam replied, knowing damn well that she'd just witnessed something weird.

In response, Toni walked right up and planted a sensual kiss right on Sam's lips. Sam pulled her hands up for fear of grabbing Toni and pulling her even tighter to her as arousal bloomed even more inside her. Breaking the kiss a moment later, Toni left the room as quickly as she'd entered, leaving Sam still a little flustered.

"What just happened?" she asked Alex, her confusion and throbbing pussy clouding her mind and filling it with lewd images.

"I don't know," Alex said. "It's been a weird morning." She laughed a few seconds later and Sam finally snapped out of her trance and joined her, relaxing immediately and starting to disrobe to take her shower.

"You two are so weird sometimes," she said, trying to push the incident out of her thoughts so she could focus on getting ready.

After a quick rinse off, she pulled the panties and worn t-shirt back on and went to get breakfast. Downstairs, she got a glass of juice from the fridge and started to cut up a few pieces of fruit for her breakfast. Her mother came in a minute or so later, yawned sleepily and went to pour herself some coffee.

"Morning," she mumbled.

"Morning, mama," Sam said sweetly.

Her father came in at that point, humming off-key as he often did and playfully smacked her mother on the ass while winking at Sam.

"Watch it," her mother replied.

Sam noticed the threadbare pajama bottoms that her dad had chosen to wear, but more notably, she noticed the tell-tale bulge of a modestly aroused cock beneath. Yanking her eyes back up to what she was doing, Sam hurriedly resumed cutting up her apple.

"So... fun night?" her mother asked.

Sam dropped the knife. She looked up to see her mother looking at her with a sly smile. Her heart beating a little faster, she picked the knife back up and resumed cutting up her breakfast.

"What um... what do you mean?" she stammered.

"Are you back with Keith?" her dad asked, and Sam looked over to see him wink over at her mother.

"Keith?" she asked. Her mouth felt like it was bone dry as her mind raced. "No?"

"Oh, Sam," her mother said, rolling her eyes. "It's fine, honey."

"I... don't..." she said, frowning.

"I told you before that we can hear a lot down here," her mother continued. "We heard you having sex, sweetheart. Plus, there were the sucking noises this morning."

Sam's face burned crimson, her heart pounding almost up into her throat.

"Someone was having a good time," her dad commented, then briefly disappeared to go out and grab the morning paper.

"Don't be embarrassed," her mother chided. "You're an adult. I told you before that I know full well the effect our family's genetic abnormalities have on the women of our family. You're not in trouble, honey."

Sam swallowed hard, trying to alleviate the tension she was about to drown in. She felt her mother's expectant stare but couldn't manage to speak.

"So... not Keith?" her mother ventured.

They didn't think it was Dane, she realized. That fact alone made her feel better. Taking a deep breath and releasing it slowly, she turned to look over at her mom.

"No, not Keith," she confirmed, her heart finally starting to slow its rapid pace.

Her dad reappeared then, holding the paper open as he was walking.

"Not Keith," her mother reported, looking his way.

"Not Keith, eh?" he said, dropping the paper to the kitchen table. "Some other lucky fella I guess."

Sam swallowed again; the weirdness of the situation her parents were inflicting on her being subsumed by the fact that the "other fella" was her own brother.

"Just be careful, honey," her mother said. She'd come over holding her coffee cup, then ran a hand along the back of Sam's head and smoothed out her hair.

"Okay," Sam replied, trying to muster the willpower to give her mom a conciliatory smile. The best she managed was a nod.

Without another word, her mother snickered and left the kitchen. The tension abated a little as she did so, but Sam still felt out of sorts with her dad still humming his offkey tune. She glanced over to see what he was doing. He turned around just as she looked over, her eyes automatically dropping to the bulge again before she jerked them back to the knife in her hand.

The enticing sight made her forget all about the weirdness only a few seconds before. Now, she was only thinking about dick.

"Mmm," he muttered, walking over toward her as she tried to focus enough to finish slicing up her breakfast.

He came up behind her and reached playfully over her shoulder, snatching a piece of fruit from the pile she'd cut.

"Hey!" she said, turning and scowling at him as he grinned down at her before popping the fruit into his mouth.

His hand came up to her shoulder as she turned back around to continue cutting, trying to control herself and focus on the sharp object in her hand. He stepped up close and kissed her on the head, then wrapped both arms around her and squeezed.

It was obviously intended just to be another hug, but the bulge in his pajamas was suddenly pressing against one of her butt cheeks and she could only manage a half-hearted pat on one arm in response.

123456...9