My Sister Made Me Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Morning... Daddy..." she said, trying to sound normal.

She turned, forcing a scowl so that he'd think that she was behaving normally and scolding him for stealing her food.

He'd stepped away by that time and she turned back to resume what she'd been doing. Looking down at the variety of fruit, the knife, and cutting board as if in a daze, she realized that there wasn't any denying what she'd just noticed.

The first was when she'd turned to greet him. He'd stepped back away from her, probably when she pulled her shirt down. When she looked, he was already moving, but his eyes were most definitely looking down. The angle that he was looking at was undoubtedly right at her panty-clad rump.

That definitely didn't aid her situation, but it was the second thing that she noticed that sent her reeling. He was deliberately avoiding eye contact, much to her relief, but she noticed his hand moving to adjust his crotch and the movement caused her to look down, obviously on accident and not at all on purpose or at the whims of her never-ending arousal.

He was wearing an old shirt and pajama bottoms, a bathrobe open with the ties hanging loosely. Two fingers had briefly squeezed the shaft of his cock, and then only for a moment as he adjusted himself. The swollen rigidity was obvious to her, even in that brief instant.

He'd stared at her ass for a few seconds and had gotten aroused.

An impulse to lay her arms flat on the counter and push her rump out invitingly hit her, and she caught a moan as it began to coalesce inside her at the illicit thought.

She looked down, forcing herself to focus on breakfast. She reached out and grabbed something to cut, though quickly realized that she was trying to slice a grape in half.

He moved over to the coffee machine and reached for a cup, facing away from her. He said something, but she only heard the rush of blood through her veins, her arousal level reaching higher and higher. She closed her eyes, unwilling to surrender to her aching need, then opened them again. The act made her feel a little better, so she did it again and looked over at him.

The moment they made eye contact, she felt her panties grow damp with arousal. She once again had the image of herself on her knees at The Mess Around, a massive cock sliding in through the hole and into her mouth, only this time, there was no question of who's it was.

Her thoughts immediately began racing in panic mode, though she hoped that she appeared calm on the outside. "Oh fuck. He sees. He knows. He can smell it. He can fucking see it! My panties are wet. My panties are wet. Fuck. My panties are wet!"

"Saaaam," he said again, wrenching her out of panic mode and the accompanying rush of filthy thoughts, causing her to drop the knife as she jolted awake.

"What?" she asked, sounding exasperated.

He didn't seem to notice the change. "I asked if you're working today."

It took all of her willpower to keep her eyes locked on his face and not let them wander down to where she just knew his erection would be peeking out from.

"Oh," she stammered. "No... tonight. Um... dinner."

He nodded, reaching out to try and take another grape.

She managed to cover her breakfast, causing him to laugh in response.

"Have a good day sweetheart," he said, turning and leaving the kitchen, steaming cup of coffee in hand.

It took a good five minutes for her to calm down enough to finish making breakfast for herself.

It was clearly going to be a long day.

***

Despite the morning starting out as it had, Sam made it to class on time. She realized with chagrin that she was having a test in history, though she wasn't too worried despite having forgotten about it.

As expected, she was confident that she'd done fine on the test and left as soon as she'd finished. Heading to the tables where she Kev, Murph, and Marley normally sat and waited for their next class, she pulled out her phone and began to text Zoey.

"Hey! I needed to know if you were serious about joining me this coming Saturday. I've got to check with Dr. Sanderson and make sure he knows."

She didn't have to mention getting tested as she saw Zoey's message from earlier where she mentioned having gotten it done already. She sent the text and set her phone down, then looked up to see Murph walking her way. Smiling as he sat down close to her after giving her a hug, the two began to chat about the test they'd just finished.

They were joined shortly thereafter by Marley and Kev, and after the two of them had gotten hugs, the group of friends engaged in small talk as normal.

"So, do you work today?" Marley asked.

"Tonight, just like every Friday," Sam said flatly. "Speaking of, you three haven't come to see me lately."

The image of the first time they'd been to the restaurant filled her head, and she felt the thrum of her aching need intensify.

"Too expensive," Murph reminded her. "I ain't got no money. Neither do these fools," he said, gesturing to the other two.

"You could just come in and order appetizers," she pointed out. "You're not that broke, are you?"

"You'd be surprised," Marley said with a sigh.

She let the issue go since apparently she wasn't on their list of women that they would actually try to pursue a romantic or physical relationship with. It didn't really matter to her if they showed up or not, she just didn't want them to think that they weren't allowed.

While they'd been talking, the crowd of guys had been growing. They'd been gathering around her on the days she and the guys had been hanging out.

She looked around, surprised at the number of horny guys that were hoping to get a glance at her boobs. Eyes followed her movements, and she saw more than one of them look over in a hurry when she brushed a lock of hair back from her face. Whispers came to her ears too, guys trying to quietly confirm with friends that, "this was for sure the girl that shows her tits".

The hunger growled inside her, angry for not being fed yet.

"Samantha" wouldn't have appreciated being ogled like Sam did. Actually, she realized, that wasn't true. Samantha wouldn't have noticed that she was being ogled, right up to the point that someone shoved a cock in her.

She sighed, shaking her head to try and clear away the disappointments of the past.

"So... we were talking about all this," Marley said, gesturing around them and drawing her attention back to the large group of boys that were gathered around her. He nodded at them as they maneuvered around each other, trying their best to look as if they weren't just hanging around in the hopes of getting to look at her tits.

"We were thinking that we probably need to stop having you show your girls to us," Murph said. "It's getting a little ridiculous."

She smirked, wondering why they would care about that.

"Guys, come on," she said. "You realize that every Friday night I spend most of my shift with my tits out, right? I appreciate it, but it's not a big deal. Lots of people have seen my boobs."

"We just don't want you to get hurt and we don't want you to think that's all we like about you," Kev added.

"Aww," she said, leaning over and kissing him on the cheek, then sitting back up. "I consider you guys friends, okay. I know you're not just here to see me naked."

The hunger inside her continued to grow, though it seemed to have changed somewhat. Now it felt like it was much more subtle, patient even.

"Look, I'm not an idiot. I know that all these guys are just here to see my tits," she said, standing and promptly flashing the group, then sitting back down as they started to cheer. "I wouldn't have started flashing you three if I didn't want to do it. It's a turn on."

"Really?" Kev asked.

She smiled and nodded.

He seemed so sweet and innocent, even naïve. She glanced over at Marley and Murph. If she'd dated one of them, it would probably have been Marley, though she would happily have given Murph a chance as well. Kev would have been lots of work, though, despite how sweet he was.

"I like being looked at," she went on. "I guess... its more that I like it when guys want me, you know? Believe it or not, I wasn't always so brave and prone to randomly flashing my tits to people," she said.

She'd briefly considered standing and doing it again but saw the crowd thinning. Shrugging, she turned back to the guys.

"It turns you guys on when I do it, doesn't it make sense that it would turn me on too?"

The three shrugged noncommittally.

"Okay," she said shrugging and feeling a little unappreciated. "If you guys aren't interested..."

"It's not that," Marley said. "It's just... it's getting a little crazy."

"Yeah," Kev agreed. "And... it just used to be us."

"That's it!" she thought.

She finally understood what was bothering the guys; they were jealous. She'd been sharing her goodies with just them, in this particular place at least, and now she was just showing them to whoever wanted to see.

"I'm sorry," she said. "How about we find a new place to hang out from here on, and then we can keep moving if we keep getting bothered. If that doesn't help, then you can just come and see me at work."

Kev smiled, as did the other two.

Happy that she'd at least gotten them to look a little more cheerful, she looked down at her phone and saw that it was close enough to the start of her next class for her to be able to head that way.

"Idiots could have been fucking me, but no...." she thought as she waved at the three, though she immediately regretted it after seeing the sweet, hopeful expressions on their faces.

Her phone buzzed in her hand and she glanced at it, smiling when she saw that Zoey had responded.

"Hiyas!" she began. "I'm nervous as hell but I'm definitely in for tomorrow!"

Sam's mood immediately brightened and she felt the aching inside grow, practically hearing it roar in excitement.

"Oh hush," she told it, and sent a reply back to Zoey.

"I'll make sure he knows that you'll be there. I'm so excited that you're joining me!"

"Me too!" came the reply. "Where am I meeting you?"

"Just come to my house," Sam replied.

She gave Zoey the address just in case, as well as the time to meet her, then started to slide her phone back into her bag but stopped short.

Pulling it out again, she looked down at the screen and saw the icon for the camera app. She grinned, as a plan began to form.

Hurrying into the building where her next class was, she went into the bathroom and found an empty stall. Shutting the door, she sat her phone down on the plastic toilet paper cannister, and quickly went about undoing her pants and sliding them down, followed by her panties.

Leaning against the wall, she slid a hand down to begin rubbing at her sex. A whimper escaped her lips as her aching need sent her pulse racing. Her finger slid inside, the flesh sucking at it as she pushed it in. Pulling it out again, she spread the wetness around her nub, then rubbed gently. Electric impulses raced outward from her clit, causing her knees to go briefly weak.

Satisfied that it wouldn't take much to make herself cum, she reached out for her phone. Unlocking it, she opened the camera app and switched it to record. Flipping the screen so that she could see what she was doing, she held it up close to her face and smiled happily at it after hitting the button to begin recording. Winking at the lens, she held the phone out a bit away from her body. It took some maneuvering, but she managed to get it into a position that gave a good view of her pussy, one of her knees up, her foot pushing against the rail on the other wall of her bathroom stall.

Rubbing quickly, she had to really focus not to drop her phone or make any noise. It was complicated even more by the fact that she had to keep the camera in a good position and on the important parts. Once she found her groove though, it wasn't very long at all until she felt the pounding in her veins growing stronger, her orgasm roaring closer and closer.

She heard the door open and quickly sat, yanking the phone to her chest, but then quickly took advantage of the position and spread her legs. Focusing on the phone again, she went back to work on herself, biting her lip as a pained expression crossed her face. Moments later, she felt her eyes roll back in her head as her orgasm hit, waves of pleasure washing over her, through her. As soon as she could, she pulled herself together and put her phone away.

Unsurprisingly the orgasm she'd given herself had done nothing to curb the ravenous hunger within.

Hurrying to class, she sat in an empty spot, not bothering to check if Brandon was there. Instead, she held the phone close to her chest and clicked play on the video she'd just taken. After watching most of it, she was satisfied that it was suitably hot and she hadn't done anything gross or that would embarrass her.

Clicking through her text messages, she found the group text that she shared with Murph, Marley, and Kev. Attaching the video, she barely hesitated as she typed out an accompanying message.

"Just for you guys and no one else." She added a smile to it and sent the video.

***

After class was over, she pulled her phone back out, excited to see the responses from her friends. Opening her phone, she saw that there were lots of messages, some in the same group chat, some by themselves from her friends.

She grinned, clutching her phone to her chest and hurrying to her English class. Once she was seated and waiting for it to start, she started to go through the texts.

The group texts were what she'd expected. All three of them were clearly surprised and excited, praising her and her attributes. All three had messaged her privately as well. She clicked on Murph first.

"Damn. That's fuckin' hot."

She smirked and clicked over to Kev.

"You're so dang pretty!"

Sweet, but clearly inexperienced.

Marley was next.

"Wanna know why my screen is wet?" he asked.

"Huh? Why?" she sent.

"I keep licking it," he replied.

She giggled and set her phone down, the professor just then stepping in through the door.

***

Once class was over, she checked her phone and saw more messages from her friends about how much they liked the video. After looking through them, she thanked the guys again for the kind words and made sure that they knew it was just for them.

She saw that she'd missed a couple of calls as well and rolled her eyes, figuring that one of them had tried to get ahold of her. When she looked at the number though, she saw that it was from work. Sighing, she called back and waited for someone to answer.

"Double D's."

It was Tracy.

"Hey, it's Sam, I missed a call from you guys."

"Hey! I hate to ask but I need someone asap. We had two girls call in sick so far."

"Oh, that sucks. I'll head in right now."

"Thank you so much!" Tracy gushed, sounding very relieved.

Sam checked the time on her phone and saw that it was just starting to be the lunch rush. She picked up her pace and hurried to her car.

Ten minutes later she rushed inside, heading immediately to the small area that held the lockers, situated just to the left of the door to the manager's office. The break area was small, only a small table with a couple of chairs and the bank of lockers. Most of the waitresses would change in the bathrooms, but Sam had gotten to where she really didn't care who saw and just did it right there.

Slipping her top off quickly, she heard the manager's office door open and glanced over, hearing multiple voices conversing. She smiled, seeing Bill and someone she didn't know, catching the end of the conversation.

"Just get that information back to me and we'll get you on the schedule."

The person Bill was talking to looked barely eighteen years old, and the moment he saw Sam standing there with her shoes kicked off, pants half-unbuttoned and only wearing her bra, he'd stopped listening.

"This is one of our waitresses, Sam," Bill said.

"Hey," Sam said, waving quickly and reaching back to unclip her bra. Distracted, she didn't catch the new hire's name, not that it mattered.

She slipped it off and tossed it in her bag, then fished around for her work uniform and set it down on the table next to her. She was aware of the young man still staring at her, and smirked before looking up at him, then over at Bill. Bill was smiling widely, admiring her toplessness, the new hire was staring wide-eyed with a stupid looking grin on his face.

Reaching for her top, she pulled it on next, tying it between her breasts and adjusting it so it fit correctly.

"Thanks for coming in on short notice," Bill said, smiling widely at Sam and patting the new hire on the back at the same time.

"Sure thing," she said, hurried stripping off her jeans and letting them slide down her body before reaching for her skirt.

Bill nudged the new kid to continue moving with a chuckle.

"Oh, um, sorry," the young man stammered.

Sam smirked, but waved flirtatiously, nonetheless.

"You're going to see some skin from time to time," Bill said as they walked away. "Hope that's not a problem."

Throwing all her stuff into her bag, she briefly sat to put her shoes back on before heading out into the restaurant, though she stopped by the bathroom to check herself in the mirror first.

The restaurant was busy of course, just as it always was for lunch. She found the setup sheet and went to relieve the waitress that had been covering multiple sections, much to the poor girl's relief.

Immediately busy, she quickly fell into the familiar rhythm and did her best to take care of all her tables. People were as handsy and observant of her skimpy uniform as ever. After a few hours, it finally settled down and she had a second to go and use the restroom.

When she finished, she washed her hands and continued to make her rounds with all of her tables, though she didn't have that many at that time.

She checked her first section, then moved around and entered the other section she was covering. The second area was one of the rooms that was designated as a topless section, and as such it was its own separate room with one exit, save for the safety exit in the outside wall.

As she entered, she smiled and shook her head when she saw who was just then taking a seat at one of her tables. Paris had just finished setting the menus down when Sam came over. The gorgeous, ebon-skinned beauty winked as she moved back out of the room and back toward the entrance.

"Well, well," she said, smiling at Dr. Sanderson as he looked up from his menu.

He smiled widely when he saw her, raising an eyebrow at her as he gazed at her in her uniform.

"Sam, you are absolutely gorgeous," he said, standing and sliding around the table.

She felt her arousal simmering again at the clear desire on his face, and wondered if she could get away with taking him into the bathroom and letting him ravage her. She had the image of her pussy growling in agreement as the idea pop into her head.

Dr. Sanderson slid his hand around her waist, pulling her to him in a half-hug. He was blocking the rest of the room from seeing how his other hand had deftly slid inside her top and proceeded to squeeze one of her breasts, despite none of the other tables being occupied.

"Hello to you too," she purred, ready to fall to her knees for him then and there.

"This isn't your section, you naughty little thing," he said, glancing behind her at the room entrance before leaning down and popping her nipple into his warm, inviting mouth.

She sighed deeply and cradled his head for a moment before he released her and offered her a playful smile.

"I'm covering for someone," she said. "I wasn't on the board at all?"

He shook his head, and slid his hand down into her skirt, the tip of his middle finger sliding down the front of her panties.