My Sister Moves In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,347 Followers

"Shhhh, you'll wake Tina," Dave said.

I decided to go for it. "She's already awake," I told him.

Dave's eyes turned towards Tina. She gave him a nice smile and waved. Dave stopped moving. I started moving again I started pumping myself up and down on his cock. I let the blankets fall off me. Using my arms to support me a raised my upper body. My tits were completely exposed. I used my knees and hips to fuck Dave.

I didn't even pretend to be quiet. "That's it baby, fuck me. Fuck me while my sister is watching. I've always told her what a good fuck you are."

I ground my hips against his cock. It felt so good. "Mmmmmm baby, it feels so good."

I don't think Dave forgot that Tina was in the room but he sure got comfortable fast. He grabbed my hips and thrust his cock up into me.

"That's it baby fuck me. Oh god yes, I'm cumming."

With that I moaned and shivered as the orgasm washed over me. I was sure that under the covers Tina was playing with herself. I wanted her to see more. I sat up straight and let the covers fall off me completely. I tilted my head back and thrust my tits out. I rode Dave's cock.

"God yes, that feels so good, oh god, fuck me, fuck my pussy, fuck my cunt," I let out. Then with a giant orgasm I hung my head forward, "God yes yes yes," I screamed as I came.

When I looked at Tina she had kicked the covers off her. Her top was over her tits and she was playing with her tits with one hand. The other hand was in her panties playing with her pussy.

"Look at Tina," I said to Dave.

He turned to look at her. She gave him a shy smile and said, "Don't stop."

Watching Tina play with herself sent Dave into super fuck mode. He rolled me on my back and pushed my legs straight up against his shoulders. I could only imagine Tina's view of his cock. He lined it up with my pussy. Using my legs to tilt my pussy up he started fucking me. He also got verbal.

"Is this what you want? You want to be fucked hard in front of you sister? You want her to see how slutty you can act? Fucking in front of your sister. Flashing those truckers. And look at your baby sister. I saw her frigging herself for those truckers. I bet if I had stopped she would have let one of them fuck her."

I heard Tina moan.

" Is this what you want," He went on. "You want me to show Tina all the ways you like to fuck. Do you want to tell her you sometimes pretend you're her when we fuck?"

Tina moaned again.

"Show Tina what position you like to fuck in when you pretend to be her." He ordered.

I quickly got on my hands and knees, head down on the mattress. Ass up in the air. Dave got behind me and started thrusting his cock in and out of me.

"Tell Tina what you say when I fuck you like this," he went on.

I looked at Tina.

I grunted with each thrust. Between thrusts I told Tina what I'd said.

"I asked him if he thought we'd look alike in this position. Could he imagine that he was fucking you."

"Show me," said Tina.

So I did, just like I did at home. "Come on baby, is my little sister turning you on? Would you like to fuck her sweet little cunt? Do you think she looks like me in this position? Do you think you could tell the difference between us?"

Dave just kept pounding me from behind.

"Tina said, "Oh my god that is so fucking hot. I wonder if our pussies do look the same."

Dave kept fucking me from behind. On her bed Tina got on all fours. She'd completely lost her panties. Her ass facing David and I. She spread her legs a bit and lowered her chest and shoulders to the mattress. As we watched she reached down between her legs and started playing with her pussy. It was fucking hot.

Watching Tina with Dave's cock pumping me from behind I couldn't control myself.

"Oh fuck Tina, that is so fucking hot, God you have a sexy pussy. I hope mine is as pretty. Oh fuck yes, I'm cumming."

I came hard. I'm a squirter. I drenched Dave's cock and had juices running down my leg and soaking the bed.

As I came Tina let out an "Oh my god," and also came. She collapsed onto her belly and turned to watch us.

I'd cum so much I wanted a Dave to cum, but I wanted Tina to see. I wanted Dave to cum all over me.

I knew how to make him cum.

"Come on baby, fuck me. Fuck my cunt. It's yours. Please cum on my ass. Please spray your hot cum on me. I want to feel you hot and sticky on my skin. Come on baby fuck your cunt, fuck your pussy. Give it all to me."

I watched Tina. She was on her side again still playing with her pussy.

I could tell she was close again.

I urged Dave again, "come on baby, show my baby sister how much you cum. Maybe next time you can cum all over her slutty little ass. Come on baby, show her what you got."

That did it. He pulled out as rope after rope of hot cum squirted out of his cock and all over my back, legs, and thighs. I came with a loud "Fuck yes," as the hot cum hit my body.

At the same time I heard Tina say, "Oh my god yes," her body shuddered and I could tell she'd cum again.

We all rested to catch our breath for a moment. I bent my head to lick Dave's cock clean. It was covered in my juices and his. I licked it clean.

As I did Tina said, "That looks so fucking good."

"It is," I said.

I noticed Dave had fallen asleep. I got up to wash some of the cum off me. Tina followed me to the bathroom.

"God, that was hot," she said. "I hope someday I find a man like Dave. He is so good to you, and so good to me. Not once have I felt like an outsider in your home. He always makes me feel I belong there."

"By the way, that cum dripping off your body looks delicious," she said.

I'd gotten a washcloth and was cleaning up. I put a gob of cum on my finger and sucked it off. "It is delicious," I said.

She was looking at me. I scooped another glob onto my finger and brought it to her lips. She licked my finger clean.

"Mmmmmm," she said.

She helped me finish washing the cum off my body. Then she hugged me.

"I love you two. You have been so good to me," she cried. Then she kissed me on the lips. Nothing too sexual, but a kiss.

"Mmmm, I can taste his cum and your pussy on your lips," she said.

I'd forgot I just sucked Dave's cock clean. Of course that's how I tasted. We both went to sleep.

The next day there was no pretense of changing separately in bathrooms. We'd all seen each other naked. Who cared. We got in the car and drove. It was a quieter drive than the day before. Tina broke the ice.

"I want you to know that I love both of you. You've been so good to me. Thank you for everything," she said. "I hope I haven't caused any trouble. Things got kind of wild last night.

Dave answered. "Tina, we love you. We all loved the wild part, but not because it was wild, but because it was you. You mean a lot to us. The wild was fun, but that could not have happened without the trust we built since you moved in with us."

"Right baby?" he said to me.

"You're my little sister. We've shared everything in life. We have no secrets. Less now."

We all giggled.

"I've loved having you with us, both living with us and on this trip. I kind of wish it would never end," I said.

The ride went on, we talked about our futures. Kids, love, home. Tina felt that after living with us it would be hard for her to find love that would measure up to what we had and what she experienced with us.

I made the joke she could just stay with us. The conversation went on in a kind of a jokey fashion about how we could live together. We all were mostly joking.

We talked about:

Making another bedroom a master suite so the house would have 2.

That since Tina and Dave made more, I should quit my job and stay home.

That Dave should divorce me and pay me alimony and marry Tina. That would reduce their income for tax purposes and keep mine low enough I'd qualify for government programs for me and the kids we'd have.

Both Tina and I wanted two kids.

There was more. We went into great detail. We all laughed as we planned. It was a fun joke and something to do.

We talked about things we wanted to do in life. A lot of it was repetitious, after all, we'd been living together, but for some reason it felt good to talk about it that day.

We reached the beach house and moved in. It had a king size bed and a couch. It was right on the water. We threw our stuff down changed into bathing suits and headed down to the ocean. Neither Tina's or my bathing suit covered much skin. A lot of men and women checked us out as we walked down the beach.

We hit the water playfully with David grabbing us and throwing us while we tried to dunk him. Basically david had two sexy blondes trying to wrap themselves around him. We played till we were exhausted and decided to take a nap before dinner.

We all just stripped off our wet suits. Then we stood awkwardly for a moment. Each looking at the other naked. Without the sexual thing going on, this was different. It was just baring yourselves to each other. Open and vulnerable.

I wanted to get the salt off me before a nap. So did Tina. I turned on the shower and we both stepped in. We playfully did each other's backs. It wasn't sexual, it was just helping each other. We dried off as Dave jumped in. When he was done he came out to find us hugging naked in the queen size bed.

"Well guess I get the couch," he quipped.

"There's plenty of room for you here," we said as we patted the bed between us.

"That spot looks dangerous," he joked as he climbed between us. He held out his arms and we both cuddled in on either side of him. We laid on our sides and rested our heads on his shoulders. and put our free arms over his chest.

We just lay there for a while. Then I kissed Dave on the cheek.

"I love you," I said. "You've been so good to us. I've always loved you, but once again you've showed me why." Then I joked, "And that's why you get blowjobs anytime you want."

Tina looked at me. Tina had heard the joke before, she laughed. She then kissed Dave on the cheek as well.

"I love you too," she said. You've always been good to me, but you've gone above and beyond in this situation. I haven't been this happy for years."

We fell asleep like that.

When I woke up. We were still in that position. David had a hardon in his sleep. His cock was sticking straight up. I let my hand slide down his body and lightly stroked his cock. I loved the way it felt in my hand. I was very gentle. I didn't want to wake him. In a few minutes Tina woke up and saw what I was doing. I made a shhh motion with my lips.

Tina watched me stroke Dave's cock. It wasn't mad sex. It was just gently and affectionately. I thought about Dave, how good he was to me, how good he was to Tina. I just wanted to wake him up and suck his cock, but I was enjoying this languid intimate moment with Tina.

I had a surreal moment. This perfect moment should last forever, lying here with the two people I loved most in the world. Just the three of us, together. I reached for Tina's hand. She gave me a puzzled look. I slowly dragged it down to Dave's cock.

Tina looked at me. She seemed to be asking if I were sure. I was. I knew that even if Dave wasn't thinking about this the same way I was, I was sure he wouldn't complain about touching my sexy sister. She put her head down on his chest and took my place lightly playing with.is cock. I stroked her hair as she did.

We lay like that for a good half hour. Finally Dave started to stir. He opened his eyes and kissed me. Then tilted his head back and said, "Mmmm," enjoying the feeling of his cock being stroked.

I brought my hand up to his face and caressed his cheek. I was laying on my side. It took him a moment to realize he knew where both my hands were, so, who was stroking his cock?. He looked at Tina. She smiled at him. He followed her arm down to his cock. Then he looked at me again. I kissed him.

"It's alright," I said, and kissed him again. "Let it happen."

He moaned, closed his eyes and laid his head back.

Tina saw his acceptance and moved her head down his body. Her mouth found the tip of his cock and engulfed it. David moaned again. Like me she could only get about 2" in her mouth. She used her hand to stroke the rest.

I watched lovingly as my little sister sucked my husbands cock. It just looked right. You could see the tenderness, there was love there. I kissed Dave again.

"Does that feel good baby?" I asked. "Do you like having my little sister suck your cock?

It was still slow and loving. I watched her. She looked happy.

I pushed Tina's hair out of the way so I could see better. "I love you," I said.

She pulled her mouth off Dave's cock and said, "I love both of you, you've been so good to me." Then she added, "I love this cock."

I laughed.

I kissed Dave once again, and looking him in the eyes, said to my sister, "Tonight, it's yours."

She looked at me. "Tonight," I said, "my husband, wait, I mean our man, is going to make love to you."

"Aren't you baby?" I asked Dave.

"Are you sure of this?" he asked.

I kissed him. "Yes baby, you deserve it, so does she, in fact, she needs it."

David put his hands in her hair and started guiding her face up and down on his cock. "Mmmmm, that's good," he said.

He pulled her face up to his and kissed her. As they kissed I caressed her back. I wanted to be a part of that moment. He pulled her on top of him. Her legs straddled his body. Her pussy rested against his cock. They were tenderly kissing. I reached down to his cock between her legs. I positioned it against the opening of her pussy.

"Mmmmmm," she said. "This feels nice but, I am dying to get fucked. My sister always tells me what a great fuck you are. I need a great fuck!"

I giggled. "You heard the slut Dave. Show her what a great fuck you are, make me proud."

David rolled over pushing her on her back. He pinned her wrists down and positioned himself between her legs. He placed his cock at the opening of her pussy. He just stuck the tip of his cock in her. I could see her pussy lips open and spread around it.

"Oh my god," she said. "That head pulls at my clit. Give me the rest of that cock.

With one thrust he was buried inside her. She gasped. "God yes, that feels so good."

Dave, still holding her wrists down started pounding her pussy. I worried she might not like it as hard as I did, but I was wrong. She loved it.

"God yes, ungh, ungh, ungh, fuck me, fuck yes, that feels so good. God I love your cock. My sister wasn't lying when she bragged about it. Shove that thing in me."

I couldn't take much. I started pulling on my tits and playing with my pussy.

'That's so hot," I said. "Fuck her, fuck her like the slut you want her to be, make her your slut."

"Tell him," I said to Tina.

"God Dave, I want to be your slut, I want to be part of what you guys have."

Dave looked at me. I nodded. I wanted Tina to stay with us.

Dave started slamming into her.

"So you little slut, you want to be my fuck toy like your sister. You know she'll drop to her knees any time I ask her to. Do you want to suck my cock anytime I ask?" said Dave.

"Fuck yes," she said as her body quivered through its first orgasm.

Dave flipped her over on her stomach.

"Get your ass in the air," he practically ordered.

She got up on her knees. Her shoulders and head still on the bed. With her legs slightly spread I could see her pussy glistening with her juices.

Dave stuck his cock in her pussy. I came all over my fingers with a soft moan.

Dave looked at me. "You like this? You like watching me fuck your sister? Forever the three of us? You as my wife, lover and slut?

"Please, yes," I responded.

"And Tina do you want to be my fuck toy, my lover, a partner forever?"

"Yes, god yes," she screamed through another orgasm.

To me they sounded almost like wedding vows. My head was swirling. I knew where Dave was going with this. I was thrilled.

"Yes, fuck me, fuck her, cover me in cum, I'm your wife, your slut, your fuck toy, forever" I cried. Still fingering myself I came again.

David was still furiously fucking Tina from behind. You could tell she had another orgasm.

"What do you want?" he asked her.

"I want you to fuck me. I want to be covered in your cum, I want to be a partner with you and my sister, a fuck partner, a life partner." There was a pause. "Fuck yes," she screamed as another orgasm ripped through her.

Dave pulled out of her. "I want a blowjob," he said.

"Tina started to turn around on the bed.

"No, on your knees on the floor," he said.

She did as she was told.

"You too," he looked at me.

I got down on my knees next to Tina.

Dave stood in front of us. His hard cock just about right in front of our faces.

"Suck my cock," he demanded.

We both reached for it. We took turns sucking it. Something was different. Dave rarely came from a blowjob.

Then I figured it out.

"Cum for us baby. Cum all over us. Make us yours. Make us your cumsluts," I begged.

Tina caught on. "Make me yours, paint me with your cum," she begged. "Use me any way you want. I love you, we love you, make us yours with your cum."

Tina and I wanted to be sister wives. We'd told Dave. Now he had to decide.

"If you want us forever, cum on us," I said as Tina sucked his cock.

Dave pushed Tina away. Uh oh, had we gone to far? Did he not want this?

"Play with your tits and pussies," he said. "Make yourselves cum"

We both started playing with ourselves. I was trying as hard as I could to make myself cum. I'm sure Tina was too. Dave was in front of us jacking off.

I came, "God yes," I panted. Tina took my hand. "Yes, yes, yes," she said as she came.

Our two orgasms set Dave off. The first spurt of cum hit me in the face.

As he came some landed on Tina's face and tits. Some on me it felt hot and sticky. I loved it. I loved watching it hit Tina.

"We're yours baby," I said. As it hit my skin.

"I'm yours too," said Tina. "I love you both so much."

Tina and I hugged each other. The hot sticky cum squished between us. We felt stuck together. We realized that's how we belonged. Together. With Dave.

Epilogue.

Tina and Dave finished redoing the house. Tina and I each have our own rooms but typically we all sleep together with Dave. Tina and I are both pregnant and due around the same time.

================================

Author's note: I hope you enjoyed the story. Please don't forget to vote, favorite, comment, or email me. Thank you.

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,347 Followers