My Sister, My Lover - Week 03

Story Info
My relationship with Mary develops further.
6.7k words
4.6
22.6k
34

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cityzen
Cityzen
106 Followers

This is the 3rd Chapter in a much longer story. For your maximum enjoyment it is suggested you read Weeks 01 and 02 first.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

The way my work shifts played out, our second week ended with little opportunity for any further meaningful encounters. But I did get one chance to watch Mary through the door jamb -- and I knew she was aware I was watching as I wanked myself to orgasm which made it all the more exciting.

However, I had made sure that my work commitments for the next week were less demanding. I only had 2 full day shifts and all the other shifts were in the evenings when Mary and I would not have any chance to get together anyway.

On Monday morning I woke, and my usual morning erection was far more urgent than usual. I resisted the natural urge to rub one out -- I wanted to save all my juices for Mary -- either directly with her or when she knew I was watching her. But I did not know if she would want me to do anything -- she had, after all, told me I had to wait for her to make the first move. It is fair to say I was praying hard that she was as randy as I was....

I went down to the bathroom and stepped into the tub and had a quick shower -- my cock remained semi-erect throughout and I had not been able to pee at all. I shaved and cleaned my teeth and, wrapped in a towel, started to make my way back to my room.

When I came into the kitchen, Mary was at the table eating some breakfast. "Hi" I said, "how are you?" It sounded so trite but I was unsure how to proceed. God, I wanted to reach out and touch her so much but I wasn't sure what she wanted. I sat down at the table -- making sure my towel covered all it was meant to, after all I didn't want to cause any negative reactions. "I'm fine thanks" she said, "it's going to be a good day I think." I took a double take. Did she mean what I thought -- no, what I hoped -- she meant? But I couldn't tell from anything in her expression or her voice.

Mary got up and took her dish to the sink and rinsed it out. Turning back to me, she leant against the sink. "What are we going to do later? I think I may go out to the shops, there's some things I need."

I tried to work out what she was implying, if anything. I so much wanted to reach out for her but I didn't want to put a foot wrong. "That sounds good" I managed to croak out. "I'll come with you if you like. I could do with some fresh air." Nothing was further from the truth but I had to say something....

I looked at Mary closely. She was wearing a mini skirt stretched tight across her ample butt with a white blouse snuggling across her large breasts. She had on some white bobbie-socks and her shoulder length brown hair was tied back into a ponytail. My mouth was suddenly very dry and I had to struggle to generate some moisture to lick my lips. "Hey, that would be great" she replied. "You can help me choose some clothes!" She leant slightly further back against the sink, drawing her blouse even tighter across those magnificent tits and causing her skirt to ride up even higher.

My mind was racing and I would have agreed to anything at that moment. She looked fantastic and I was desperate to simply ravish her.

She moved her legs slightly so they were further apart. The movement made me look down at her hips and I gasped. Her skirt had ridden up and I was sure that she had no underwear on under her skirt. I could see a dark shadow but I knew it could not be the knickers she usually wore. I was suddenly fully erect and I could feel my pre-cum trickling down the length of my shaft. I tried to lick my lips again -- unsuccessfully.

Mary moved her legs even further apart and leant even further back. This time there was no mistake -- I could clearly see the lips of her pussy and some of the bushy hair between her legs.

Like a zombie I stood up and did not even notice the towel drop from my waist. I stood there totally naked with my erection bobbling skywards. Dribbles of pre-cum were running around my balls and onto my thighs. "Ma...Ma...Ma...Mary...." I stammered but could not continue. She just stood there watching me with a satisfied smile on her face.

I took a couple of steps forward, trying to think of something to say but nothing came out. She spread her legs a little further - clearly the mini skirt was constricting her movements -- and more of her thighs came into view. I stepped further forward until I was right in front of her. I reached my right hand out and touched her thigh.

"Mmmmm" she cooed. I moved my hand further up her thigh, pushing her skirt up over her thighs until it was bunching around the bottom of her large arse. I looked down and knew I had been right, she didn't have any underwear on and her pussy was now fully open to me.

I moved my other hand forward and cradled her pussy in my palm. Her juices were already running and her hairs were soaking with her sticky, musty nectar. Given more freedom with her skirt now almost to her waist Mary could open her legs even wider. I slipped my finger in between her pussy lips and deep into her vagina. "Aaaah" she moaned, "lovely." She bucked her hips forward against my hand, forcing my finger deeper into her. At the same time she reached out and took my tumescent cock into her hand.

I moved my right hand up to her waist and pulled her to me. I held her as tight against me as I could, revelling in the feel of her chest against mine, with her breasts pushing through her blouse and against my skin. She gently stroked my cock and pushed her breasts forward hard into my chest. I could tell she didn't have a bra on and her tiny nipples were so hard they felt like little pebbles under her blouse.

With one hand still pumping into Mary's cunt I moved the other hand up between us to start unbuttoning her blouse. As the buttons came undone the blouse started to open out revealing her large, firm breasts and those small ball bearing nipples. I pulled the blouse out of the waist of her skirt so that it hung open from her shoulders. I could now feel her naked tits rubbing across my chest.

Mary pushed me away to create some space between us, allowing her to turn round and to lean forward over the sink. She planted her legs as wide apart as her tight skirt would let her. I shuffled up tight to that magnificent globular arse and ground my groin against her cheeks. My cock settled neatly into the groove between her arse cheeks, smearing my pre-cum over them.

I reached around her and cupped her large breasts into my hands, kneading and squeezing them and pinching her nipples gently, pulling them out and letting them snap back. "Uuuuuh, yes. Oh that feels so good" Mary moaned. She bent further forward, thrusting her arse back hard against my throbbing erection.

She wiggled her arse and my cock slipped down and between her thighs so that it was rubbing along her pussy lips and up against her clit. "Yes, oh yes. Put it inside me" she said as her hand reached down between us to grab the head of my cock and position it against the entrance to her pussy. I felt her push backwards again and I responded by pushing slowly forward. I could feel my cock sliding in between the outer lips of her cunt and deep inside her. "I love the feel of your cock pushing its way into me" Mary said. "I love to feel it go all the way up inside me."

"Oh Mary...." I burbled. I bottomed out deep inside her and, responding to her rhythms, I started to pump backward and forward. I felt her fingers brushing against my shaft on each stroke and realised that she was playing with her clitty in time with our fucking. I was still squeezing her tits and pulling on her nipples as I pumped her from behind. I looked down and marvelled at the shape of her beautiful buttocks and the two dimples she had on either side of her back where her waist joined her arse. I could see the puckering rose of her butt hole and longed for the chance to explore that further.

I could hear our flesh slapping together on my in strokes and there was a definite squishing noise each time I pulled out. "Oh yes, Mary. I love fucking you. Your cunt is so wet and warm and sticky. My cock feels so good inside you. I love this so much" I gabbled. I kept repeating these endearments over and over as my excitement grew and grew. The feeling of my balls slapping hard against her arse was stupendous. I could not believe this was the third time I was fucking my sister and it felt so right and natural.

She was also muttering away to herself. "Oh please. Fuck me hard. Push that cock deep inside me. Oh yes, you are stretching my pussy so wide, it's lovely" We were both getting nearer and nearer to orgasm. I could feel her fingers flying over her clitty now as I sped up my pumping into her wet and sticky tunnel.

"Ohhh god, that's so good. Don't stop! I'm going to come so hard" she cried. And then Mary bucked backwards hard and let out a small scream as she came. I could feel her juices squirting out onto my cock and balls and she was trying to close her legs tight, her pussy again spasming on my shaft.

The sensations within her pussy were so intense that it immediately pushed me over the edge. "Yes, that's sooo good. I'm coming, I'm coming" I cried out as I rammed as deep into her as I could go and I felt my cock spurt huge gobs of spunk deep inside her pussy. I kept pumping as my cock kept constricting and pulsing out all my jism to mingle with her wet, sticky juices. "Aaaaah" I sighed and slumped over her back, gently cradling her tits and trying to recover my equilibrium.

Slowly we both regained our faculties. I stood up and pulled myself away from Mary -- my sticky flesh was covered with our mingling juices. Mary stood up and turned to face me. She looked even more gorgeous to me with her blouse wide open, her breasts thrusting forward and slightly bruised from my ministrations and her skirt scrunched up around her waist. As I looked down at her still gaping pussy I saw a trickle of my spunk and her juices leak out from her lips.

"Mmmm" she said. "THAT was sooo nice."

I grinned a little foolishly, feeling rather smug with myself. "It WAS something special" I replied.

Mary moved towards the bathroom. "We had better get cleaned up" she suggested. "Come along."

I followed her into the bathroom and watched her strip off her clothes, climb into the tub and turn the shower on. As she held her body under the water she looked at me closely. My cock was by now deflated and I suddenly felt the urge to piss, remembering that I had not been able to do so earlier due to my erection.

"Mary" I said, slightly embarrassed. "I'm sorry but I really do need to pee."

"Okay, don't mind me" she said, with a little secret smile on her face.

A little self-consciously I stood at the toilet bowl, which was sideways on to her. I pointed my cock down and relaxed and let out a stream of urine. I had held it so long that there was so much to drain -- the stream kept coming and coming and, when it eventually slowed, I pumped more and more out in little squirts until I was fully drained. Finally stopping I noticed that Mary was watching in something of a trance. "I've never seen a boy pee before" she whispered. "That's really cool."

She started and seemed to regain herself, finished soaping and rinsing her body and got out of the tub, grabbing a towel and wrapping herself with it. "Get a move on, we need to go out. You did promise to come with me" she said.

She walked off towards her room and I climbed into the tub and had another quick shower. I also grabbed a towel and went off to my room to get dressed. I was thinking how wonderful her arse had looked from behind as I was fucking her and how beautiful I thought she looked when she was tousled and sweaty after we had finished making love. And I couldn't get out of my head her transfixed stare at me as I was peeing. Clearly that had excited her too, and the thought of her excitement also excited me.

When we were both ready we went out to catch a bus to the town centre. Mary had changed her skirt and blouse but otherwise was dressed the same -- her skirt was stretched tight across her buttocks and it seemed when she walked that they were fighting against the constraint in order to escape. Her blouse, pink now, was again very tight but I could now clearly see the outlines of a bra. I guessed she was also wearing some knickers and felt a little deflated -- I couldn't blame her as we were going out in public but I couldn't help feeling a little regret. She still had on her bobbie-socks and a pair of trainers -- she looked perfect to me!

Sitting on the bus I squeezed as tightly against her as modesty would allow -- the fact the bus was very busy made that easier. I sneakily moved my hand to stroke up and down her thigh next to mine and I felt her respond by pushing her thigh harder against my fingers.

All too soon we got off the bus outside the shopping centre and went in. I dreamily followed Mary wherever she wanted to go, too wrapped up in thoughts of our morning encounter to care where she went.

We must have gone into a dozen stores and Mary bought various items, pretending to ask my opinion although I don't recall much of what I said, and we eventually ended up in a large department store. "Now I'm going to need your help" Mary said as she made a bee line for the lingerie section. I looked around confused, feeling very self-conscious with all the lacey bras and knickers and suspender belts hanging on stands right in front of me. Surely men were not allowed to look at this sort of underwear in public? I swallowed hard, trying to lubricate my dry throat.

"Ooooh look, aren't these nice?" she said, holding up some skimpy lacey garments that looked totally see through to me. "Do you like them?" "Umm, yes I guess" I stammered back.

Mary spent a good thirty minutes wandering through the racks picking up various items and asking me what my opinion was. I was almost dying from embarrassment and wished she would just buy what she wanted and spare my blushes. Eventually she had a handful of items and went off to the changing rooms. "I'd ask you to come in and tell me what you think, but I guess they wouldn't like it" she laughed as she went in.

She came out after another a quarter of an hour and looked very happy with herself. She had a glint in her eye and seemed very pepped up. She went to the cash desk and paid for her items and we left the shop. "Come on" she said. "Let's grab a late lunch." We found ourselves a café and had a sandwich and a coffee and sat talking for almost an hour.

It all felt so natural, so relaxed and I felt more confident than I had done on any date I had been on. I leant forward and said quietly, so other diners would not hear "Mary, this is so nice. I'm not even thinking of you as my sister. It's like we are on a date but without the pressure if you know what I mean." She smiled at me. "I feel the same" she said. "I can't wait for the next time we are alone as I have some things to show you that I think you'll like." She motioned to her shopping bag as she said this and her face lit up with a warm and teasing smile.

My heart flipped and my cock twitched in my jeans. I knew I would have to wait as I had to work the next day but my imagination was already running away with me. I paid the bill and we walked out to get the bus back home. I needed to change into my work uniform and make my way to the supermarket to start my evening shift. As we sat together on the bus I felt her hand this time squeezing my thigh and working itself discreetly beneath her shopping bags to rub across the swelling in my groin. I closed my eyes and let out a silent sigh of pleasure.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

I had to work that evening and I was working a day shift on the Tuesday and so had little opportunity to be alone with Mary. We did pass a couple of times in the kitchen and we brushed our hands or 'accidently' allowed our bodies to touch as we did so. It was very titillating and my cock was almost permanently half erect whenever I was around her.

On Wednesday morning I awoke full of anticipation. Mary had implied that there would be something special today so I was somewhat deflated when I went downstairs to find a note saying she had needed to pop out on some errands and would be back for lunchtime. But there was nothing for it but to get on with the day. I finished the few chores I had and decided to tidy my room.

It was late morning when I suddenly heard Mary behind me say "Hi, good to see you are so domesticated!" I hadn't heard her arrive back home and I turned to see her smiling mischievously at me. She was dressed in a yellow summer dress with straps over her shoulders and a tight fitting bodice section stretched tight over her full breasts and then it flared out over her wide hips and prominent butt, coming down to mid-calf. She had on tights and some flat pumps. Her hair was loose but held back from her face by a matching yellow alice band.

She bounced forward cheerfully and sat down on the edge of my bed. "So Adam, what shall we do today...?" she said coquettishly, looking up at me from under her lashes. I swallowed hard; I wanted to just reach out and grab her but was still held back by the restrictions she had placed on me. I had to wait for her to make the first move. "Mary. It's not fair..." I started. But she held up her hand, her face became serious and she stood up and moved to me. She put her hands around behind my head and pulled my face to hers and I felt her lips brush across mine.

I hesitated and started to pull back -- this was my sister! Should I really start kissing my sister? But her lips were still brushing over mine and I felt her warm breath. Her lips parted slightly and I felt the tip of her tongue slide across my lips. What the hell! I have already made love to my sister so what could possibly be wrong with kissing her? My lips opened and my tongue came out to run across hers. Suddenly I snapped and pulled her tightly to me and started kissing her hard. My tongue forced its way into her wet and willing mouth and we were kissing deeply, erotically and passionately. Mary was moaning back into my mouth, her own tongue was intertwining with mine and we were both growing more and more excited.

My hands were running up and down her back and I felt the zipper to her dress under my fingers. Snagging the zipper I started to pull it down to her waist. This made Mary kiss me harder as her excitement grew. With the zipper undone I was able to push the straps from her shoulder and Mary pulled away from me slightly, breaking our kiss and allowing the top of her dress to fall down to her waist, revealing her huge breasts clad in a lacey, semi transparent black bra that pushed her breasts upwards and together. They looked magnificent and I brought my hands up to cup them and to squeeze the firm flesh through her bra.

Mary reached behind her to pull her zipper further down so that it allowed her dress to fall to the floor and I could see her standing there in her underwear and my heart almost stopped such was the sight that greeted me. She was wearing very flimsy, skimpy knickers that matched her bra and a suspender belt holding up what were clearly not the tights I thought she had on but a pair of silky stockings. This was obviously part of her shopping spree earlier in the week.

"Do you like?" she asked as she kicked her dress away from her feet and stood there with her hand on her hip and her hips thrust forward in a most alluring pose. "I got them just for you."

"Oh God," I gasped. "You look fantastic." And she did -- her knickers were drawn tight across her large butt and the gusset was pulling up tight between the cheeks of her arse. I pulled her to me and kissed her deeply again, my hands caressing across her body, from her breasts to her waist, around and across those wonderful buttocks. I just couldn't get enough of the feel of her.

Cityzen
Cityzen
106 Followers
12