My Sister, My Therapist Pt. 03

Story Info
The requested Part 3, they are twisted siblings.
6.6k words
4.67
26.5k
44

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*There are no minors in this story

*Comment for more, as always

"And we still have two more days." she says before she heads towards the shower.

When she emerges from the bathroom she's wearing what can hardly be called a robe. All black with lacey red trim, so short her ass is barely covered, plus it's completely see through.

"Put more wood on the fire please, you wouldn't want your therapist to get too cold and need more layers would you?"

I move to add the wood but I say, "I promise I'll keep you warm. I'll attach myself to you everywhere you walk, if that's what it takes for you to stay dressed just the way you are."

As if reading my mind, "I love that look. You'll have one more assignment after we get some food in us, but even the best patient needs a break. I want to make sure you last all weekend."

"Oh I definitely will sis. I will be holding you to your word, violating you six ways to Sunday... literally." We both laugh at this. She begins to start dinner so I sit on a stool at the island; I watch every move and my wife pops into my head. My wife can't compete, really she just quit trying long ago and she never could erase this woman I call family. Sis was always the one I jerked off to and will be if for some reason I can't be in her.

"You know..."

I brace myself for what my therapist is about to say. In my experience anytime a woman starts a sentence with those words, it's never pleasant. As usual she surprises me and I remind myself she's not a typical woman, she's fam.

"Don't make that face", she laughs. "You know if we are holding each other accountable to what we say in bed, then you may have screwed yourself."

"Oh I definitely wasn't screwing myself, I can assure you of that", I wink at her.

"Well, do you really expect me to only fuck you big brother? Are you sure you can keep me happy?"

I try not to feel insulted, "I think keeping it in the family from now on is best, don't you? After all, wifey seem so greatful I suspect I could see you everyday if you wanted." Then I say firmly, "I told you that pussy is mine now. You're my toy; my toy to do with as I please and you know I never liked sharing my toys." It occurs to me something has been nagging at me just a bit, "When my wife was cumming, is that what turned you on?" She laughs loudly at this.

"Is that what you think bro? Do you think I want to share your wife? That I want her too? Is that what you want? "

I shift uncomfortably wondering if I'm about to say the wrong thing, "No, I-"

She cuts me off, "No, of course you don't and if you did I'd have to end this here. Treatment wouldn't be possible if you did. We wouldn't have our special bond. You wouldn't feel like I understood you or like I was looking out for your best interest. More importantly..." She sets down the knife she's using to cut vegetables and leans over to kiss me hard, "More importantly, I wouldn't touch that woman. I have only befriended her to make it easier for us to hide our dirty little secret. I didn't cum because she was cumming, I came because I know I'm what you prefer. I know you'll never enjoy her, you'll just enjoy picturing me even when you're in her. I came because I saw that you like my games and will play them with me." She returns to her vegetables and I can't help but grow hard again. It's a bit painful and she shakes her head.

"Not yet. I won't let you ruin the rest of the weekend being overly eager remember?" We eat and drink, both of us getting drunk on the beer and the neverending stories of all the times we thought of doing what we've done. With a slight slur she leads me to her bed this time. "I know how long you've wanted to share this bed with me, how close did you jerk off to me when I couldn't see?"

"I grew brave after awhile. I'd cum on this shelf right above your head and once I used your panties from the dryer to wipe it up."

"God I wish I would have turned around and let it hit my face. Then we would have never left this place, just lying to the world that we still needed to save up to move. Now lay back and let me give you another memory to save your marriage. There's only one rule, I'm the only one cumming before we sleep."

With that she straddles my face and I eat my sister out again. She rides my tongue and I slide my finger between us for a moment to get it wet, then I spread her ass and stick it in. She almost suffocates me as she can't stop herself from riding me harder and encourages me to keep fingering her little asshole. She cums all over me, licks me clean of her again, and allows me to suck her tongue; we swirl her taste around. She's so fucking hot. We fall asleep, her ass against my now seemingly always hard cock and my hand holding her breast.

I hear a noise, oh my God is that a car pulling in the drive? We can't possibly hide, if we get up we'll be seen through the window. I shove her awake, luckily I have sweats and a shirt next to the bed. She slips under the blanket to throw them on and I grab the boxers that were next to them, wiggling into them without standing.

"Pretend you're asleep and don't move, I have a plan", I say. She does as she's told as I fear my worst nightmare is about to come to pass.

Dad bursts in the door, "Rise and shine kids!" He looks my way as I pop my head up from my sister's bed.

"Oh hey Dad! What a pleasant surprise! Good to see you!" I make no comment and provide no explanation as to why I'm in bed with my little sister. People see and believe what they want to, so if I'm right he'll fill in the blanks for me.

"Oh my poor kids! I knew there wasn't enough firewood here. You two must have been freezing."

I say with a hint of annoyance that I'm not actually feeling, "Yeah, didn't plan on having to stay warm by sleeping with my sister. You know how dramatic she can be. After hours of hearing her complaining and telling me she was going to freeze to death I had to do something."

"Well I can't blame her. Honestly it was probably a good call, they are calling for snow this afternoon. I told your mother I can't have you two out here without wood when she told me how your sister was helping you out. Proud of you son. You do need to work on that temper a bit."

I head to the bathroom and hear sis pretend to just be waking up.

"Hi Daddy!" She exclaims brightly. "Don't be fooled, my big and tough brother was just as cold as I was."

"Hi sweetheart. I'm sorry to interrupt your work, I know you're here in a professional capacity but it couldn't be helped."

I'm cursing my erection that refuses to go down and I'm cursing my father because I can't just have my sister help me take care of it now. I start the water to buy time, he'll think I'm showering.

I hear her again, "Daddy? I know you just got here and all but I forgot to pick up coffee. Do you think you could run down to the market at the end of the drive and grab some? That is if you're planning to stay for awhile?"

Please let him say he's leaving. My clever sister, finding a polite way to ask.

"Well, if it isn't going to be too much trouble I did think I'd stay for a bit before I drive back home?"

"Not at all. Especially, if you'll get some coffee and you brought wood." She doesn't miss a beat, obviously it would be suspicious if she insisted he leave immediately.

"Great! I'll just pop down to the market and be right back," Dad says.

I listen as he leaves and can only assume she sent him away so we can make sure all evidence of our escapades is hidden. Instead, she opens the bathroom door.

"Quick! Take those boxers off." She goes to her knees and begins to suck at me.

"We don't have tim-" the groan overtakes me.

She pauses briefly, "I have a feeling this won't take much time." Then she strokes me hard and fast while she licks.

I grab her hair and fuck her mouth quickly, she's right, I cum just as the car is pulling in again. When my dad walks in she's making the bed and I'm pulling out the coffee maker. I spot a can of coffee so I hide it behind some pots and pans.

Dad holds up the coffee he just bought and says, "Mission accomplished."

Sis finishes making the bed and brushes his cheek with a kiss. She's the best. The perfect daughter he thinks, but those lips still have my cum lingering on them. Then I see her eyes widen so I follow her gaze to the toy sitting on my bed. While she steers him towards the kitchen I practically dive onto the bed to stash it under my pillow.

"Tired son?"

"Well I didn't exactly sleep well with the blanket thief over there. I think you two can handle the coffee and I guess I'll get up to get the fire started."

Dad and sis are chattering away as I set to work. I wonder how long he plans on staying when I notice the snow outside beginning to come down hard. "Fuck!" I didn't even realize I said it out loud.

"What's wrong buddy?" Dad asks.

"Oh, I think you'll need to stay the night Dad. I know you may argue, but take a look outside." While he looks out the window, I look to my sister finding she seems even more disappointed than I.

Dad nods his head, "Guess we shouldn't have traded the pull-out couch your mom and I shared for a loveseat. I'm afraid you two will be sharing a bed again tonight."

I see sis brighten a little as she switches to a more professional tone, "Of course Dad, but I do have at least one skill building session is like to get through today. Would you mind if we walk to the old storage shed in a bit?"

"Yes I absolutely would." Sis looks utterly dejected. Dad then says, "I'll be the one going. You'll freeze and I didn't show you my new coat. It actually is heated!" Dad lives to show us his latest purchases because he always views them as cutting edge. I have to admit this one does actually impress me.

"Thanks for understanding Dad. I spoke to my wife yesterday and she's so happy with my progress I definitely don't want to lose any momentum." We sit at the table with our coffees and Dad fills us in on all the family gossip. I'm terrified, turned on, and trying not to move because sis is actually running her foot over my pants under the table. I want to be in her. I want to be in her right now.

She clears the table and suggests to Dad we get to work and that we should do it before it gets even colder.

"Sure thing princess. I've always said it's wonderful how close my kids are. I couldn't have asked for a better family. Did I ever tell you that your mother and I only planned on having one child? It was as if fate stepped in when shortly after your brother said he wished he had a sister that your mother became pregnant. Turned out to be such a blessing."

I say, "We know Dad."

"Don't interrupt him bro. Now that we're older this story should mean more to you. I should mean more to you," she smiles slyly. How did I get such a twisted sister? And thank you fate.

Dad continues, "We worried our only child wouldn't actually like sharing his mom and dad with a sister despite what he had said and he certainly did seem unhappy about it for quite some time. It wasn't until you two were forced to live here as adults that we saw him grow to realize you were a gift. The member of the family we hadn't planned on, but who clearly completed us."

"Yes daddy, he still jokes that I'm actually only here for him. I mean because of him."

We all laugh, but sis and I are obviously laughing for a completely different reason than our father.

"Okay, well I'm going to leave you to it. Call me when you're done and we'll have a family night like we used to? Maybe play a board game or something later? I should have brought your mother with me."

I need him to leave and I try to be nonchalant as I say, "Great! We were actually playing games yesterday. We'll try to get what we need done so you can hurry back." With that, Dad throws on his new heated coat and heads out. I grab my sister and kiss her, my hand feeling she's wet through my sweats. Dad walks back in, but we jump apart just in time.

"Sorry kids. Forgot my phone! I need to call your mom so she doesn't worry and you need to be able to call so you don't have to come out to get me in the cold."

This time we look out the window to make sure he's heading to the shed. Of course, my phone rings just then. I already know what's expected of me as I grab it off the counter and answer putting it in speaker. "Hey darlin' how are we today?"

"Oh honey, I'm sorry to interrupt. I can't get yesterday out of my head, but I actually called to talk to your sister. I guess with all those patients she has her phone on silent."

I look to my sister, who's completely calm as she takes the phone out of my hand. Enthusiastically she says, "Hey you caught at just the right time. I have a moment before we begin the next session." Apparently, this is a lie as she shows me the session has begun. She pulls me to the recliner in front of the window, right where our father could see us if he returned, and straddles me. She strips off her shirt and guides my moth to her tits. As I suck and bite, she dry humps me and asks my wife what she can do for her.

"I wanted to confirm we have lunch next week and thank you personally for what you're doing for your brother and I. I won't gross you out by telling you all the areas he has improved in, but let's just say I'm satisfied with the results." Wifey says satisfied in a way that can't be mistaken for anything other than a reference to our sex life.

While I roll her nipple between my teeth sis is able to control her breathing just enough to squeak out, "Well thank you for omitting the details." She then laughs, "Close as we are, my brother's sex life is definitely not something I want to hear about." I bite down a little harder knowing it's all lil sis wants to hear about. "I would be lying if I said I don't see some of the reasons he's difficult to talk to, so on Monday I'm hoping to coordinate a regular schedule of sessions with you in order to ensure he keeps making steady progress."

My wife sounds thrilled, "Of course! Whatever you think is best. Everyday of the week is fine with me if it means he keeps improving. I hope he doesn't resent us for tag teaming him."

I stifle my own laugh as my therapist is practically giggling, "Well I'm not sure of a schedule yet, but I was going to suggest that the weekend of our parent's anniversary party he attend another retreat. I'd like to observe if he can use his skills to handle our family. We would leave right after since I already told my other patients I would be a bit late."

I'm growing impatient and slightly worried about running out of time, so I push her off me and strip both our clothes off.

"Thank God. I was looking for a way out of attending anyway. No offense but those family gatherings are always a bit boring for me and between you and I, I don't think your mother is my number one fan." my wife just keeps talking. My marriage is only going to improve if she shuts the fuck up and quits interrupting my sessions.

I'm licking my sister again. I want her nice and wet for what I'm about to do to her. Then I remember something and she looks almost murderous as I stand and walk away.

She's clearly tired of the conversation as well, "Great! Thanks for calling. I really have to go now. I'll send my brother your love and try to keep him from missing you too much." Then sis hangs up even though my wife was still talking. I guess we both know she does that and neither of us has time to deal with it.

Her therapist tone comes out again when she says, "Get back here!" I grab her toy and walk back. "I don't want that, I want that cock in me."

"Don't you remember baby girl? I get to have you any way I want you?" I push her to the chair, facing away from me, her knees on the seat and I bite her collar bone as I fuck her doggy style. I look out the window and picture what it would be like for our father to see the show. How he would freak out and we would ignore him. He'd have to face the fact that his little girl was sent for the boy he is so proud of, that his children aren't the little angels he thinks we are.

"I know what you're thinking bro. It's so tempting isn't it? Why do you think I like our games so much? I would love to see the look on Daddy's face or any family, just because they can't stop us. I love our games more, though. Have you ever been more turned on than this morning and how we got away with being in bed together?"

At this I hit my knees and lick her tight asshole, she wiggles into me and I know she's excited for what I'm about to do to her. "That's a good little sister. Picture it, picture them all being forced to watch me fuck your tight ass. Now be a good slut and fuck yourself."

"You want me to shove my toy in me while you fuck my ass?" She sounds a bit confused.

I bite her ass cheek, stand as my dick hovers outside that wet hole, and whisper in her ear, "Oh I'm going to enjoy this. I'm glad to know my baby sister has never had two dicks in her. You never will actually feel two dicks because your mine, but shove that toy in your pussy before I refuse to give you what you want. I can tell you want my dick in your ass. Trust me, you'll thank me." She slides her toy in as I ram my dick into that tight, forbidden hole. She's so easy to satisfy, cumming immediately so her ass tightens around me. I take over fucking her now dripping pussy harder with the toy, "Rub your clit lil sis. I'm going to abuse your ass until you'll barely be able to hide from Daddy just how sore you are when he gets back."

"Thank you..thank you..thank you!" She screams so loud I worry a bit Dad will hear, but not enough to stop. "Oh my God you dirty boy. Teach me more. Promise you'll keep teaching me more!"

I pull her head back by her hair and look her in the eyes, "That's a good girl. I've saved all these things to do with only you. I knew my slutty sister would let me violate her like no one else. I knew you'd beg for it if you ever felt like I do. Hmmm that's right baby cum again... does it hurt? Does it hurt so good though?" I know it's bordering on pain as I feel my dick and the toy competing for space so I ram both in harder. I pull her hair again and kiss her. While I'm sucking her tongue and biting at her lower lip, her eyes roll back and she looks like she's in ecstasy. "You told my wife you'd keep me distracted. You got her to thank you for your service, so that's what you'll do you sneaky bitch. You'll service me because you wanted to be my therapist remember?" I'm going to cum soon so I tell sis to put her knees together. Everything tightens, then I put her in a chokehold so she tightens even more, and I tell her to bounce on my cock. She slams herself into me, back and forth, as hard as I slammed into her. Sis is just like her big brother, she likes what I like, a little pain with her pleasure. I release my chokehold enough to let her speak.

"You going to fill another one of my holes? I'm family you bad boy. You going to pump your little sister's ass with cum too? With your father a few yards away? Hurt me bro, hurt me, and mark your territory. Even that ass belongs to you."

Somehow I fuck her even harder and she yelps, but cums. I squeeze her cheeks together, tearing her up more, but she just keeps cumming. I spank her hard, "Time to prove you're your brother's secret cum dumpster." So she pushes into me trying to get me in even deeper. I have to hold her against me. She's cumming so hard I'm afraid she might pop me out of so I squeeze her hips to hold her in place.

She screams so loud I'm sure Dad will have heard it this time, "Fill me! Cum for me bro!" She takes over her toy, tearing up her pussy as much as I'm railing her ass, and I explode inside her. Again, the cum just keeps on pouring out of me and she keeps rocking against me as if she wants to make sure she sucks every drop into her. When I feel like I'm almost finished I pull out to spray the last of it on her back. She ducks down and I see dad hurrying out the shed door. He must have heard the scream.

12