My sister Roopa and her Friend

Story Info
My hot and sexy sister Roopa.
1.7k words
3.36
30.6k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister Roopa and her friend

Hi friends, today I am telling you about a real incident from my life when I was 22 years old.

This incident happened when my sister was in a 1st year of college. She was 19 years old.

My Mom and dad were out of town to attend a relative's wedding in another city. So it was only me and her at home. Her friends buzzed her, and was she telling me she was going out to attend a party?

She went inside the room to get ready, and it took an awfully long time. I was watching a match on television. It was early evening. A little while later, Roopa came out of the room. I knew my sister was a head turner in her own right, but today was something different.

She was dressed in a translucent black sleeveless top and a really short mini skirt.

Every thread of the Top was stretched to fullest and Roopa had left the top two hooks of her top unfastened, revealing her adolescent cleavage.

As she turned to wear her heels, I realised that her top was so transparent that her black brassiere was clearly seen; it was as clearly visible as a white chalk mark on a school blackboard.

What a fucking sexy brassiere it was; with spaghetti straps on the shoulders and a thin back strap with a single hook. As Roopa turned slightly, through the corner of my eye, I checked her front and saw that her sexy belly with a deep navel was visible through it.

Whenever mummy was around, my sister always wore a slip or camisole under this top and always with jeans. But today... Roopa was in a micro mini skirt, which certainly didn't belong to her. It was several inches above her knees, showing my sister's thighs generously.

I get really turned on when I see a girl's lingerie through her transparent clothes; especially when you know the girl is "chaloo!" It doesn't matter if she is my sister.

When Roopa was sure that I was checking her out, she turned abruptly and said, "Stop staring at my Bums you pervert! Haven't you seen a girl before?"

I protested, but she cut me off. "Oh, cut the act," I said.

"I have seen the way you look at me all the time. I know when a guy is trying to get into my pants and I certainly can feel a hard cock when it's pressed against me; like when you hugged me last time when you dropped me off at college when I was dressed in a saree for our farewell party." She said.

"You are such a fucking cock tease!" I retorted without sounding angry.

"That day when you saw me in a saree, you were checking me out, weren't you?" She asked.

"A little," I replied.

"Ooh, did you like what you saw? I bet you did!" Roopa said mischievously.

"I guess? How did you know I was ogling at you?" I asked.

She took a breath and replied, "I am a woman and know when a man lusts for a woman. "

"Tell me Bro, that day when I came back from my college, you couldn't take your eyes off my boobs and my Bums isn't it? I could feel a burning sensation on my butt from your lecherous staring. I was wearing heels that day and that was making my Bums stick out more."

"You know, as I walked, I deliberately made my bums wriggle and gyrate more."

"You are so pretty and attractive that I couldn't help myself," I tried to defend myself.

"Well, thank you, Bro. I'll take that as a compliment. And don't be embarrassed. No one can ignore such obvious signs of appreciation, and I like the attention I get from guys. Why did you think I was wearing my sexiest black brassiere under the transparent top today? Don't you think I know guys will check me out?" She said,

"Tell me, Bro, did it turn you on when you saw my brassiere straps slide out from under my sleeveless blouse the other day?"

"Sexy black lingerie suits me or not. Don't you think I realised you were stripping me of your eyes?" Roopa continued to tease.

"You know, mummy doesn't like me to dress up sexily; she is so conservative you know. So once I was in college, I went to the ladies' room and readjusted my saree. I had borrowed a deep neck sleeveless blouse from a friend of mine and worn it with a push-up brassiere; to lewdly display my adolescent cleavage. Then I adjusted the Pällu of my Saree in such a way that it was shifted over to one side, leaving my right bosom uncovered."

Oh god, I could feel my erection straining against my trousers; I hoped in vain that she wouldn't see the tent down in my trousers.

She stared at the boner I was separately trying to hide.

"It is Okay Bro. I know the effect I have on men of all ages. My breasts developed early, and I got used to it. Within a few months after I turned twenty, I understood what even my slightest bending down can do to a man. How the older men, uncles, so-called 'Bhaiyyas' and even my male teachers would not leave a chance to steal a glimpse of my cleavage or stare at my legs," Roopa admitted nonchalantly.

Then, giving me a naughty wink, she went to a party with her friends.

I had a raging hard on and after she left; I went into Roopa's room. As I looked around, suddenly my eyes drifted to the corner, where I saw Roopa's nightgown.

Just below her gown, something black was peeking out. I pulled it out. Off came Roopa's black brassiere.

As I touched that brassiere, my cock twitched in anticipation. I lifted her gown up and her blue panty fell off. I picked up her panties. I had my sister's brassiere in one hand and her panty in the other hand.

God! It was so exciting just to hold Roopa's undergarments like that. This was the same brassiere which was cupping her breast. It was the same panty which covered her most intimate part of her pussy.

That thought drove me just crazy. I can't explain what I did with those undergarments. Her panty was still warm and Moist and I could inhale her aroma. I touched, smelled and rubbed her brassiere and panty on my cock.

I was so excited that my cock was expanding to its maximum length. And suddenly I erupted. I had my first orgasm, forcedly splashing on her panty crotch. I don't know how much semen I ejaculated. Jet after jet erupted from my cock. My first orgasm was so powerful that it weakened my legs and I had to sit on the floor. Before leaving the room, I took Roopa's bra and panties and washed all my semen from them.

After sometime Roopa came home and I made a plan to fuck her.

But when she came home, one girl was with her. That girl was also looking somehow hot, but not like Roopa.

Her friend was staring at me. Roopa said to me "she is staying with us today."

I nodded my head yes.

Her friend came near me and sat beside me on the sofa.

I had a tent in my pants again.

She said, "you know, why Roopa took me here?"

I nodded in no.

Roopa was in her room when we were talking.

She said "to fuck from you."

I was shocked and made fun of her talk.

She said "wait."

And in no time, she stripped all her clothes.

Roopa came out of her room and said "brother fulfill your desires with her."

I said "Who is she?"

Roopa said "she is my friend and I tell everything to her."

Her friend said "I know everything that happened today and before, so don't behave badly and remove your clothes."

I was not doing any action.

So she started removing my clothes, but I was still staring at Roopa.

Her friend said "don't look like her in this way, she too fucks from you, don't worry."

I was happy.

But Roopa was shocked and said, "I told you I will not break my virginity before marriage, and you are going to loosen me on my brother."

She said "don't worry he's your brother, he may enjoy you."

He is going to fuck you whether you agree.

Roopa again denied fucking.

So, her friend sent her to the room.

And told me to follow her instructions only.

She made me nude, and my cock was fully erect and hard.

She told me to come to Roopa.

And in the room firstly she was trying to agree with Roopa, but she was not trying to understand.

So she held her tightly and tore down her micro mini skirt and her small panties, too.

And I came to her pussy and started licking.

She calmed down and started enjoying.

After a while, she fucked her pussy, and it bled, and I fucked her friend too.

Both Roopa and her friend gave me blowjobs too, with cumswap.

I fucked Roopa's friend's ass, too.

As she did anal before so she enjoyed.

After 3-4hours of continuous sex and Roopa's first sex, she could not walk.

Her friend and I were sitting on the sofa in the hall, and Roopa was sleeping in the room in the morning.

We both are naked.

She said, "Roopa was always wanting to fuck from you, but she didn't have as much courage to talk to you, so I came here "

I asked, "then what was that at night?"

She said "that all was acting of Roopa, that she wants to blame on you and she can say you fucked me not I"

Now I understood everything and again I fucked Roopa's friend and after an hour Roopa woke up and, in punishment of all acts, I spared her ass.

Now she was totally in pain.

She can't stand properly.

After two or three hours of rest, she cleaned all that stuff and changed the bedsheet.

And threw her tired mini skirt.

Our parents came in the afternoon.

Whenever we get a chance, we have sex.

From then on, I stopped looking at Roopa and started fucking her only; she was a hot, well endowed woman now.

(This story has been auto edited by AI bot so please don't comment badly.)