My Sister Rosie Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached for Rosie and stroked her head. She shhlupped her lips off my cock and I saw her swallow - she'd wanted me to see that action.

A minute passed, Rosie still held my shrinking cock in her hand, lightly licking and kissing the last of my jizz off it.

"Who knew my sister gave such great head!"

"Who knew my brother would ever find out for himself?"

She scooted up beside me, I put my arms around her with her head on my chest.

"Sammie?"

"Yeah?"

"You were right. There's no guilt. So I can happily fuck my own brother."

"Told you so."

"Hah hah. But there's more. I felt extra-horny because you're my brother. Like, because it's forbidden. You know?"

"Yeah. Same for me, I hadn't expected that."

"So just in case you didn't get what I said before, I have never let anyone lick my pussy before. It seemed dirty, nasty. But when you did it, I felt wrong at first but it was sooo good."

"Thank you. I intend to do it some more."

"And I intend to let you. Nice thought though, isn't it? We make each other so horny because it's wrong. You wanna see how dirty we can get?"

"Hell yes. I wanna do everything with you, little sister."

"Little? I'm almost an hour older than you."

"Yeah, but you're shorter."

"Doesn't count."

She snuggled into my shoulder. We fell silent and dozed off briefly, but a freshening breeze through the window on our wet sweaty bodies made us cold. She woke me.

"I'm cold. And we both need a shower."

"How about a bath?"

"Oooh, nice. I never fucked in a bath before."

"Who says I'm gonna fuck you?"

"I do. Come on."

I didn't know if I could cum three times in a day, but if anyone could make me it was Rosie, my lovely sister.

12