My Sister Rosie Pt. 03

Story Info
Rosie teases me until I can't bear it.
2.1k words
4.55
36.1k
33
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NobbySon
NobbySon
2,246 Followers

All characters in this story are over 18 years of age.

Part 2 explored some peeing games and light spanking. In this part Sam and Rosie continue on that theme and add some teasing and desperate sex.

*

Real life got in the way for a while. Sunday passed, Rosie had to go home, we started the work week. Every now and again, we'd tease each other by 'phone. It got so I'd get horny just seeing her number on the screen. The first time she just said: "My cunt wants your cock." And hung up.

I called her five minutes later. She giggled when she answered, and I said "Not interested. Talk to you later." I heard her laugh aloud as I hung up. She sent me a text: "Bullshit! You're such a dick, Sam."

This kind of thing went on through a slow Monday. Later in the day, she called me again. She said: "I'm in private, are you?" I was. "Good. Picture this. I'm wearing pale blue panties, that is I'm almost wearing them because they're in the way of my hand which is touching my pussy."

"Horny."

"Mmm, Yes." Her voice was breathy. "My nipples are aching, pressing against my blouse. I'm wide open down there. Tell me what you'll do to me next time."

"Easy. I'm gonna put my cock up your bum."

"And?"

I hadn't thought this through so I made it up as I went along. "And push. Until my pubes tickle your asshole."

"Mmmm."

"I'm not gonna cum in there though. I'm gonna fuck your ass until you're sore, but I'm gonna pull out and piss on your tits."

"Oooh. What will I be wearing?"

"A business skirt and blouse." I'd guessed that's what she'd be wearing now.

"Mmm... Tonight?"

"Maybe. Unless there's something on TV."

"Bastard! Oh ff-ffuck... Sammie, I can see it all. Oh mate, I'm... Nnnghh."

I listened at the little squeaks and moans, then she said: "Oh shit! I just came! Hahaha. Whew! That was hot! Hey bro, how's your cock?"

"Aching."

"Don't you dare jack off! Bring it to my place tonight. OK?"

"Yes, ma'am."

We didn't even change out of our work clothes. As soon as her front door closed, Rosie wriggled her tight skirt up onto her hips.

"Ooh, those for me?" I nodded towards the stockings and belt she wore. They were sheer black, contrasted against her white silk panties.

"No, they're for the bloke next door. Wouldn't waste my time with you... Nghhh!"

While she was teasing me, I spun her around and up against the wall. I was no more than an arm's length from the door, but I'd been nursing an aching hardon for hours and needed release.

I dropped my pants and boxers to my ankles and pulled Rosie's panties to her thighs. She giggled as she bent to offer me her pussy, and in one thrust I was deep inside her.

She moaned, I grunted, and we began to fuck slowly.

I reached under her white blouse and roughly pushed her thin bra up so I could cup her tits. Her hips pushed at me, matching my thrusts. I'd told her earlier that I was going to do her ass, but my urgency and the sheer incredible heights her pussy took me to changed my mind. As I drove my cock into her, my thighs began slapping her butt and making little shock waves. Still I resisted the temptation to let loose, an effort that itself made my cock burn all the more.

I didn't know anything except that my cock was invading my sister's pussy, I was pawing her tits, and my balls hurt with the need to lose their load inside her. Incest. There, my mind said it. It's incest, me fucking my sister, she fucking me, and now... Boiling incest jizz raced along my shaft and erupted in my sister's womb like a wave of carnal desire. My pubic bone was hard against her ass, all my cock was engulfed, and the burning ejaculation made my thighs tremble as it pulsed.

Even when my balls were rid of their burden, I stayed up inside her. I've never experienced a double but that day, and often with her since, I've felt like the orgasm had a very long tail even before the afterglow set in.

My heart thumped, I panted for breath, and my dear Rosie just gently ground back at me while my senses broke through the orgasmic fog they'd retreated into. I realised we hadn't even got our shoes off yet, and my mind flashed back to the sound of them scraping the polished wood floor in our mad fuck-frenzy.

We'd ended up with Rosie pinned against the wall, her head protected from bumps by her arms. Now she reached behind her neck for my head, and whispered: "Stay there. I've got a surprise."

Three seconds later a hiss announced what it was. Rosie emptied her bladder with me still part-hard in her cunt. I didn't care that her pee ran in streams down my thighs and over my pants and shoes. This was Rosie's piss, my sister's piss, and that made it all right.

She moaned in relief, it lasted maybe seven or eight seconds then stopped.

"You dirty little bitch!"

"Tell me you hated it."

I answered by pressing my half-hard cock inside her some more. It was squishy wet in there, and again I realised the liquids running between us were my cum, her pussy juice, and her pee. I didn't warn her, and added a fourth. While still inside her, I spurted piss once, twice, then a short stream which cascaded out of her and joined hers along my thighs.

"Ahh! What a bastard you are!"

"Tell me you hated it."

She giggled and my cock flopped out of her. I nipped off the stream so I wasn't pissing against the wall. Rosie spun, knelt, and put my cock just inside her blouse.

"Finish!"

I tried, but for a few seconds nothing happened. Closing my eyes, I felt the pressure rising and opened them just as my flow returned. I was rewarded with Rosie's glinting eyes and broad smile as a patch of wetness spread across her blouse, made one of her bra cups transparent through it, and revealed a hard nipple.

There wasn't much of it, but we'd indulged one of our fantasies. Then it was time for the mess. Rosie helped me out of my drenched work pants and underwear, peeled my socks off, and made a show of emptying a small amount of pee out of my shoes onto her tits, laughing that naughty nervous laugh as she did it.

My clothing was in a puddle, she motioned for me to stay there and went for towels.

"Go shower, you filthy pervert!"

I did and left Rosie cleaning up. In the back of my mind I realised I'd have to wash my clothes and that meant a few hours with Rosie. My cock twitched at the possibilities as I soaped it under the shower.

Rosie appeared, naked, through the stream and stepped in with me. She'd already put our stuff in the washer, I could hear it, and now she sidled up close and rubbed herself on me. I pretended to be cross: "Nick off! I'm clean and you've got cum and piss all over you!"

She giggled, and nibbled my ear as she said: "I didn't finish peeing. I kept a bit. Sammie?"

"Oh Oh. I'm not sure I want to know what's coming..."

"Say no if you want to. I was thinking..."

I'd already guessed and was on my knees in front of her before she finished her sentence. I looked upwards past her tummy and breasts and into her eyes, then opened my mouth.

Rosie smiled and edged closer, closed her eyes, and a few drips of pee fell onto my tongue. I didn't like it much, but it was hers and that made it all right. I licked her pussy, vaguely wondering if I was also licking some of my own cum but the thought vanished when a sharp hiss announced a powerful jet that flooded my mouth.

I gagged, spat it on her pussy, and opened my mouth again, this time sealing my lips over her pee hole.

Rosie groaned, and squeezed out a little more. I felt it piddle into my cheeks but try as I might I couldn't bring myself to swallow it. When my mouth was full I spurted it against her thigh, then simply watched as she peed the rest onto my chest. It was still dripping off her pussy as she pulled me up and kissed me.

She said: "Oh, not great, is it?"

"No but it's yours, and I wouldn't let anyone else..."

"Pee in your mouth? Good. Fair's fair..."

"No, you don't have to Rosie."

"OK. Maybe another time. Sam, I feel like we can do anything together. You know?"

"Yeah. Right now I wanna pay you back for the hallway fuck. Oh, and for cleaning up."

"What did you have in mind?"

"Take me to your bed and teach me how to drive you wild with my tongue."

"Oooh, deal! And by the way, you don't have anything to learn. Here, see?" She put my hand against her mound and I curled a finger into her wetness. "...I'm wet just because you're here."

"That all? Because I'm here?"

"No. And because you're my brother and the sex is..."

"I know." I was still gently fingering her. "I know. It's right because it's wrong."

"Mmmm. Lick my pussy later..." She put her arms around my neck, and there under the stream of the shower I rubbed and frigged her clit, pushed fingers inside her, got her well turned on for some minutes before I led her out of the shower. I lay her on the floor on the bath towels, and went to work.

I lapped her juices and probed with my tongue, I put two fingers in there and curled them backwards while I frigged fast, then slowed down with them extended like a little cock and fucked her with them.

There was no urgency, I had cum big already so this was about her. I licked and bit nipples, kissed her mouth, nibbled her earlobes -- that one was a surprise because it made her a little wild while I had fingers inside her too.

I pulled her up onto all fours. She saw my cock was only half-mast and asked a question with her eyes -- but I wasn't going to fuck her. I got between her legs and pulled her hips towards my mouth. She nestled back, her tits dangled and swayed as I went to work. My nose was in her ass as I licked her pussy, but when she was concentrating in her pleasure I poked my tongue against her puckered asshole.

Rosie flinched but I didn't let her get away. We'd showered so it was clean and now it had my saliva in it too. I licked her ass, her cunt, her thighs, her ass cheeks, and gradually she relaxed and let my tongue raise her up, ever up, until her breathing told me to finish her.

I stuck a finger in her pussy for lube then poked it into her ass. She gasped, and twitched wildly when my other thumb pressed her clit as my tongue licked her cuntlips. I kept this up for another minute and was rewarded with shuddering thighs and a low moaning from her throat. When she climaxed, I got a flush of hot juice all over my cheeks and the delight of her ass puckering against my finger, it lasted three or four seconds only, but her face collapsing to the floor told me she was satisfied.

I drew my finger form her ass, kissed her there, and sat back on my outstretched arms proudly.

Rosie turned, crawled over to me with the cat-that-found-the-cream look on her face, and said: "Sleep here tonight. Stay with me. I wanna see how many times I can stand being fucked by my brother before we die of exhaustion."

"And tomorrow?"

"I don't care about tomorrow. Take me to bed."

It was 6:30, not even dark. I lost track of time that night, we fucked, licked, sucked, came like teenagers. Next day we were exhausted and couldn't go to work.

Over the next weeks we fulfilled all our fantasies, except one. I finally got to find out the one that Rosie had kept secret. It's in episode 4.


NobbySon
NobbySon
2,246 Followers