My Sister, Sadie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JSipes
JSipes
1,105 Followers

I squeezed and sucked her tits, and she gasped a barely audible whimper.

"Yesssss." She moaned.

I thrust faster, more violently, struggling to remain in control of my own orgasm until she came. It didn't take her long. She experienced a series of multiple small orgasms followed by a significant body shaking orgasm that sapped her of all her strength. Another pounding thrust and I felt her entire body buck under me. I held myself inside her, my grip still firm around her body, and she bit her knuckles to stifle a scream as she came. Her pussy tightened around my cock, and I could feel each wave of energy shooting through her, convulsing against me. I wanted it to last forever, but my animal desires prevented me from holding off any longer. I finally exploded into his Sister's pussy with four large bursts of semen followed by four or five smaller explosions. I rolled to my side entirely spent. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

I awoke to someone banging on the rear door of the van. It was our morning detectives here for the shift change. We quickly dressed in lighting speed. Sadie's hair was a mess, but she explained it away as a stressful night on a stakeout. We weren't expected to look fresh after a long boring night on surveillance. I played back parts of the video surveillance for the arriving detectives to show them what we had learned and to acquaint Sadie and me with what we missed while making incestuous love with each other.

Monday morning our video and audio evidence was taken directly to the local U S Attorney, bypassing his assistant, Bailey Perry. We had gathered enough video and audio evidence to indict Attorney Perry, CFO Driscoll and the Colombian with several major Federal Felonies. Former Assistant U S Attorney Perry, Driscoll and the Colombian pleaded guilty and went to prison. I was promoted to Lieutenant, and everyone in the Squad received a Special Medal of Commendation. Sadie was promoted to detective and permanently assigned to the Special Investigations Squad. To this day no one has learned we are Brother and Sister. We even forgot about that fact ourselves as we continued our unique incestuous relationship.

JSipes
JSipes
1,105 Followers