My Sister Set Me Up on a Blind Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh! Oh! Oh!"

Ashlynne clamped her legs against me and suddenly lurched forward as she came for the second time tonight.

I slowed my lapping. I waited for her to start breathing again before I pulled away from her sweet pussy. I sat between the middle seats while I waited for Ashlynne to recover.

"I thought that the first time you made me come felt great," said Ashlynne. She panted a few times. "That was much more intense. It was incredible."

I smiled. "A great way to end a great night."

Ashlynne nodded in agreement.

"Move over," I said as I stood up. She scooted on the back seat a little to my right. I climbed on the seat and reached over to get the beach towel. "Time for you to go. It's late, and I've got a long drive home." I wiped my face, which was coated with her juices.

"Okay. We'll have a goodnight talk, then I'll give you a goodbye kiss and go."

Ashlynne moved to one of the middle seats. Once I had finished wiping my face, I sat down in the other middle seat. I stuck out my hand and spread my fingers. Ashlynne took my hand.

"I like you asking for consent," said Ashlynne. "It makes me feel more in control."

"After dating Mandy for so long, it's automatic for me now. She was a control freak and got bent out of shape whenever I did anything without her consent."

"She was a control freak?"

"Yeah. Didn't requiring positive consent every step every time sound like a control freak to you? It wasn't just limited to sex. Crumbs drove her nuts. I had to tell her every time I got an assignment or test announcement. Then every day she'd make a list for each of us of what we had to do that night before we could have any fun."

"What did you think of that?"

"I wasn't wild about it, but when I committed to Mandy, I accepted all of her quirks."

"She's going to want you back."

"She's not going to get me. I worked hard to make our relationship work, and the only reason I was willing to do it was because I thought she was totally committed to me. Now, I wouldn't be able to put up with her shit."

"I'm a control freak, too. It fits in well with being entitled and a perfectionist."

"I recommend that you don't show it by making lists of stuff to do. It was very frustrating on nights when one of our roommates was gone, and she refused to take advantage of the privacy because something was still on the list."

"I used to plan out every bit of our cheer practices and our performances. At games, I had a general script worked out in detail and contingencies based upon how the game went. I controlled everything as cheer captain. But when it comes to dates, I don't control anything."

"I'm not surprised you're a control freak. Do you remember when I used to sneak into your room and move a few of your things around? Then you'd go ballistic when you'd come into your room."

"And you'd deny it all. You were such a liar. It'd make me so angry."

"Good times."

"You were such an asshole."

"I was. And not just to you. I regret it now. Will you forgive me for all the asshole things I did to you?"

"Yes. It's easy to forgive you now that you aren't an asshole."

"A little maturity and a lot of sex goes a long way in calming a guy down."

Ashlynne chuckled and then shook her head. We sat comfortably for a while. I was thinking of saying it was time for me to go when Ashlynne said, "This isn't how I envisioned our date going."

"You didn't expect it to end with me talking about my ex-girlfriend and the mean things I used to do to you?"

Ashlynne laughed. "It's not that at all. Do you want to hear how I envisioned our date going?"

"Sure."

"You were going to reach for my hand at some point, and I'd reluctantly agree. Then later, you'd try to kiss me, and I'd put you off. Then I'd put you off again. Finally, I'd let you kiss me. When we got here, I'd let you drag me to the back seat. After kissing for a while, you'd ask to touch my tits, and I'd say no. Then you'd beg to touch my tits and suck on them, and I'd say no. Then you'd grovel, I'd laugh evilly, and that's how the date would end."

I cracked up.

"Nothing happened the way I'd planned! I kept making the first moves. And I practically begged you to let me give you head. You probably think I'm a slut."

I didn't like the last thought. "Do you care for me, Ashlynne?"

A pause, then an embarrassed, "Yes."

"How much?"

"A lot", then an embarrassed smile.

"A slut is someone who has sex with multiple guys she cares little for. You're not a slut."

"Okay, I'm a basket case then. I don't know why I'm complaining about how the date went. I liked being the aggressor. It made me feel in control. At the same time, a voice kept screaming in my head that this isn't how good girls act. When I was having fun, I was miserable at the same time."

"It was wrong for you to kiss me first, but it would have been okay if your brother had kissed you first?"

"It was all wrong. I had so much fun and yet felt so guilty. I'm so messed up."

I hadn't expected this roller coaster ride from Ashlynne. She had always been so levelheaded. She didn't have the big mood swings that most girls had.

"Let's move to the back for a bit."

I positioned us so that I was sitting in the middle of the back seat with my legs down the aisle and Ashlynne was facing me, straddling my lap. I put her head on my shoulder and then I put my arms around her and held her tight against me. Ashlynne hugged me back the best she could. We held that position for a while, savoring the feeling of physical intimacy.

"Are you crazy about me, Ashlynne?"

A long silence, then "Yes."

"So when you went into crazy Grace mode, you acted out that you were crazy about me. That's why the date went as it did. I enjoyed it. You enjoyed it. Everything turned out fine. You were following your heart and that's a good thing."

We hugged for a while more. Ashlynne seemed more relaxed. She asked, "Are you crazy about me?"

"I've been fighting it all night, but yes I am. And it's going to be hard Monday to not be crazy about you anymore. I'm glad we have the rest of the weekend to reset our feelings toward each other."

We hugged for a little more. I felt like we had reached a good stopping point. Then Ashlynne leaned back, gave me a big smirk, and pulled her T-shirt off.

"What the hell, Ash?"

Ashlynne reached back to the clasp of her bra.

"What are you doing?"

"Following my heart."

She unsnapped her bra and then dropped it forward to reveal her beautiful tits. They were large, rounded cones with just a hint of sag due to their size. They were very white except for some tanned areas on top. It was tough to tell because of the poor lighting, but the areola seemed a dark pink. I wanted to reach out and touch them, to feel their heft in my hands.

I said, "Ashlynne, as it is I'm going to have a tough time forgetting this ever happened."

Ashlynne gave me a knowing smile. Ashlynne adjusted her length so that her nipple was at the height of my mouth. Ashlynne grabbed my head and guided my mouth to her right tit.

"Suck it."

I knew I shouldn't. I should shake her off me and go home. But we had already done oral sex on each other, so why the hell not? I opened my mouth and latched on to her nipple. It felt perfect in my mouth.

"Do you like that?" Ashlynne asked.

I nodded my head gently.

"I like it, too." Ashlynne ran her fingers through my hair as I sucked. "Jenna Peterson says her boyfriend is like a little baby because he likes sucking on her tits so much."

Ashlynne pulled on my head, and I let the nipple go. She guided me to her left tit. I happily sucked on it.

"And I like being back in control again. Enough talk about how I'm a basket case. More spreading of my wings."

I ran my tongue around Ashlynne's nipple.

"So nice," Ashlynne cooed.

I sucked on her tit for a bit and then switched to kissing around her areola, holding her tit flesh in my mouth briefly during each kiss.

"I really like that," said Ashlynne as she ran her fingers through my hair. "But I've enjoyed everything I've done with you tonight."

"Any particular place you like being kissed on your tit the most?"

"Along the bottom."

I continued giving little kisses along the bottom of her areola.

"That's making me wet again." My dick was hard again. "There's a lot more I want to learn, and I don't feel as intimidated by how little I do know. I feel like a sexy woman now, and I like that."

"You are a sexy woman."

"And sexy women have tits that their dates want to suck on. Quit talking and keep sucking."

As Ashlynne guided my head back to one of her tits, she added "The biggest thing I learned tonight was how emotionally needy I am. I've been so focused on succeeding that I haven't been growing as a person. I need someone who thinks I'm wonderful when I'm not Miss Perfect. I've been a bitch to you all my life. Will you forgive me?"

"I forgive you."

"Being a bitch to you was so stupid because you can make me feel so good..."

"Well, it doesn't have to be me..."

"You were right that I'm crazy about you. I'm glad you're crazy about me. Somehow, you made it through my emotional minefield. I can be who I want to be with you. I can do what I want to do with you."

I didn't like the direction this was going. "Other guys can make it through your minefield."

"A guy from our town? Don't even go there."

"You could join a dating website..."

"Entitled, perfectionist control freak seeks man who'll make her personality flaws fun."

"You'd get a lot of responses."

"Yeah, from guys who don't give a shit about my needs and just want to date someone who looks like me."

She had a point. "When you get to the university, there'll be lots of great guys."

"I'm going to be so busy with my studies. With pre-med, I'll be competing with the best of the state. To get into med school, I'll be competing with the best of the best in the world. I'm not going to have time to get to know guys well enough to determine if they're a good fit for a basket case like me. Besides, I want to have fun now. I want to have a great summer before I start killing myself again."

Ashlynne put her hands on the side of my head and pulled me off her tit, then tilted my head up so she could kiss me. She then guided my hands to her tits. She slipped her tongue into my mouth while rolling her tits in my hands. Her tits felt great in my hands - just the perfect size and heft. She was getting me hot again while I wanted to wind things down. My dick was rock hard now.

Ashlynne broke off the kiss and guided my mouth to one of her tits again. "Guys are so fascinated with my tits. When I did cheers, I could see them staring at my chest the whole time. But you haven't shown them much attention tonight."

"It was the way things worked out. I didn't want to suddenly grope your tits, and then we moved on to other things."

I switched to giving her tits little kisses as we talked.

"Do you like my tits?"

"Oh yes. They're beautiful."

"Do they look like you expected?"

"They look like how I hoped they'd look. They look perfect to me."

"Do you like my ass?" Ashlynne grabbed my hands and pulled them down to her ass. I immediately cupped her cheeks.

"Yes. You have a great ass." I gave her ass a couple of squeezes. "So firm. Such a great shape. I love your ass. I know you work hard to keep in such great shape, and it shows. You should be very proud of your body."

"Which do you like better, my tits or my ass?"

"They're both great. If I had to choose, I'd pick your tits because I can see your beautiful face while I look at them."

Ashlynne lunged forward and kissed me, sliding her tongue into my mouth. She rose up and leaned my head back, so it was like she was towering over me while we kissed.

After she broke the kiss, Ashlynne asked me, "Do you love me, Todd?"

"Yeah." Her wild mood swings were throwing me off. "If you had asked me a month ago, I would have said no." I chuckled. "I would have said I hated your guts. But I've really enjoyed being with you this summer. I'd say I love you as a sister."

"Do you love me as a girlfriend?"

"No, Ashlynne." I sighed. "I enjoy being with you. I've enjoyed kissing you, and everything we've done tonight, but I don't love you as a girlfriend."

Ashlynne laughed before aggressively kissing me again. When the kiss was done, Ashlynne kind of slid down my body. My dick, which was standing straight up, rubbed against her crotch.

"Well, someone wants attention!" said Ashlynne gaily. I lightly blushed. "Let me give him some."

She maneuvered herself so that her pussy lips spread on each side of my dick. She then moved her body up and down some, sliding my dick inside of her pussy lips. I moaned. I grabbed her ass so I could help her raise and lower herself.

"You like that?" Ashlynne asked.

"Hell yes. It feels great, Ashlynne."

"I'm liking it, too. I love being the assertive one. I love being in control. I've enjoyed everything we've done, but we could do so much more..."

Danger! Danger! Danger!

"Ashlynne, we need to wrap this up so I can go."

Ashlynne laughed. "What I meant to tell you before your friend distracted me was that I love that you're so honest with me. Patient and honest. Guys will tell me all the time how great of a body I have, and it means nothing to me because I know they're trying to get into my pants. When you told me I had a great body, it meant a lot to me because I knew you weren't trying to bullshit me."

The whole time we talked, Ashlynne kept sliding her pussy lips up and down my shaft. Wet humping? Whatever it was, it had me panting. Despite having cum twice this evening, I could feel another load building.

"There's only one guy in our town that I want to be with," said Ashlynne. "I know it. You know it. And it's time to spread my wings more with him..."

With that, she rose up on one side while grabbing my dick with her hand. She started to maneuver it to her hole.

"Stop it, Ashlynne! Stop it right now!" She let go of my dick. "We're brother and sister, and that's one line we shouldn't cross."

Ashlynne lowered herself onto me. "But..."

"Are you on birth control? No way should we risk getting you pregnant."

My dick was sideways against Ashlynne instead of between her pussy lips. She leaned a little back so we could look each other in the face. We had been so close to fucking that I almost didn't stop her. But now, I could think clearly.

"I'm not on birth control. Mom would freak if she found out that I was on birth control. But I have a plan B pill in my purse."

"Ashlynne, we've done way too much tonight already. It's going to be very awkward Monday. I'm not your boyfriend, and I'll never be your boyfriend as much I would love to be."

Ashlynne smiled at me. I swear, I'll never understand women. Then she leaned forward, put her head on my shoulder, and said, "Wrap your arms around me."

I did. She felt wonderful in my arms. Ashlynne started humming lightly. We stayed in that position a long time. Finally, Ashlynne pulled back and looked me in the face again. She was still raised up, so she was looking down at me.

"Do you love me, Todd?"

"I do, as a sister."

She smiled. "Will you protect me?"

"Yes, Ashlynne. If you ever need me, I'll be there for you."

"I feel so safe with you, Todd."

Ashlynne leaned forward and put her head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around her. We held that position for a long time again.

"Am I an entitled princess?"

"Yes."

"Am I your entitled princess?"

"You're my sister."

"Todd," Ashlynne said as she pulled back to look at me. "An entitled princess always gets what she wants." She rose up on one side while grasping my dick again and once again started to steer it toward her hole.

"Ashlynne, stop." Again, she released my dick and sat back down on me, facing me. "It's not going to be the way you think it will be. It's going to hurt the first time. The mutual orgasm thing is a myth. What's going to happen is I'm going to come well before you're ready to come, and then we'll stop. I'll enjoy it, but it won't be that great for you. Wait for another time, another place, another guy. A guy who's madly in love with you. That's what you deserve."

Ashlynne gave me a long stare. Then she said, "What you're saying is that if we fuck tonight, it will be all about making you happy."

"Yes."

Ashlynne rose up and kissed me aggressively again, ramming her tongue deep into my mouth while squeezing me hard. My hands wiggled in the air aimlessly. I had no idea what was going on.

When Ashlynne broke the kiss, she reached down and grabbed my dick. As she guided the tip to her hole, she said defiantly, "I want to make you happy!" Then she lowered herself down, and I was in her.

It felt wonderful to be inside of her. Her pussy was warm and wet. Sliding into her sent thrills all over my body.

When Ashlynne was about halfway down, she said, "You're so big!" and stopped.

"It's okay, Ashlynne. Take your time. If you want to stop now, that's okay."

Ashlynne gave me a withering look. "I'm going to fuck you, you lunkhead. Give up trying to stop me."

I laughed. What else could I do? Ashlynne slowly lowered herself down until I was all the way in. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her.

I was going to fuck Ashlynne. I wanted to. I had fought and fought my attraction for her, but no more. She felt perfect to me, her body pressed tight against mine and her pussy surrounding my dick. She was everything I wanted in a woman. And she wanted me to have her. I couldn't resist.

We kissed for a while. No Frenching, no sloppy kisses. Just the tender kisses of two people who wanted to make each other happy.

I asked, "How bad was the pain?"

"Not bad. Most of the more impressive cheer moves are painful, so I've learned to block out pain. I'm ready to get down to the job of fucking."

"Okay. One thing first." I looked around and found the beach towel, which was forgotten on one side of the seat. I leaned over, snagged it, and stuffed it below us. "We want to minimize the mess."

I cupped Ashlynne's ass with my hands. "We'll start slow so that you can get used to me being in you. Ready?"

Ashlynne gave me a brilliant smile. "Yes."

I lifted her up a little bit and then brought her back down. I lifted her a little higher and brought her back down again. Soon, only the tip of my dick was in her when she reached her peak.

"It feels so good," moaned Ashlynne.

It did. She was so wet and slippery that it felt wonderful sliding in and out of her.

Ashlynne cooed, "You didn't tell me fucking would feel so good."

"I didn't want you to fuck me because it feels good. I agreed to make love with you because I thought there was something special between us."

Ashlynne rose up so high that I slipped out. She pushed my head back to kiss me aggressively again. My hands roamed over her firm, wonderful body as we kissed. When we broke the kiss, she lowered herself slowly back down and I guided my dick into her again.

"This is special," Ashlynne said. "This is the most special night of my life."

Lift and drop, lift and drop. Ashlynne punctuated each drop with a gasping "Oh!" Sometimes I held Ashlynne around her small waist and other times I held her ass. Ashlynne's tits were bouncing right in front of me. I brought my hands up to cup them for a little bit and let her fuck me by herself. They were magnificent. Ashlynne smiled at me and then went back moaning. She was so goddamn sexy. I dropped my hands back to Ashlynne's waist.

Ashlynne surprised me by suddenly stopping. "Am I doing okay?"

"You're doing great." I hugged and kissed her. "Would you mind if we changed positions?"

"Something wrong with this one?" She sounded concerned, but not panicky.