My Sister Shana Ch. 04

Story Info
Succubus gets pregnant with big brother's baby.
921 words
4
8.1k
14

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Limnophile
Limnophile
654 Followers

-

As we walked down a dormitory hallway, Shana told several of the college boys, "I'll be in room 269 again. Come visit me and tell all your friends." I was more than happy to follow her up the stairs, staring at the sexy little pussy and ass beneath her skirt. I loved that she rarely wore panties.

She opened the door with '269' on it and told the young men in the room, "Your sex toy is back. These ladies will suck you and get you ready for me." She yanked her dress off over her head and lay on one of the beds, wearing only a lacy pink bra.

Over the next hours, I watched Vicky and Kaley jerk, lick, and suck at least ten penises each, and once they were fully hard the guys all took a turn fucking my sister. There was only space in the dorm room for the four of us and five students at a time. I had a stray thought, 'Assembly line creampies... I wonder if Henry Ford be proud or horrified?'

As usual, almost no semen leaked out of her. When the final one finished, Shana said, "That was great, boys, but we need some privacy. Come back in an hour." When Kaley closed the door, I asked, "Privacy? But you just screwed like two dozen guys?"

"I need Vicky's baby in me. Come here and scissor with me, Vicky. Rub your pussy on mine."

They laid on their sides facing each other, with their feet near each other's heads, then intertwined their legs and pressed their labia together. They rocked back and forth as they humped each other's pussies for quite a long time. I was shocked their labia swelled greatly and a dark purple mass of flesh protruded from Shana's quim and entered Vicky's. It looked like she was squeezing her vagina out of her body somehow! As it spread Vicky open, it grew to the size of a two-liter bottle! After about ten minutes, the huge purple flesh protrusion pulled out of Vicky and returned to its place inside my sister. I could barely believe what I'd just seen. Shana temporarily had a tremendous dong!

She smiled and said, "I can feel her inside me! Your baby is in me, big brother! Oooh! So nice!"

I ignored Vicky's sad sobbing, resting my hand on Shana's abdomen. I felt the movement of a tiny kick! I kissed her and said, "I love you, Shana, so, so much!" My wife-sister and I had started a family! I felt about the same as I did after sex. I was euphoric and beyond, feeling her abdomen and French kissing her.

She interrupted my reverie with, "I'll need to eat lots of calcium and protein. Go get me a jar of peanut butter and a large omelet, Alex. And a couple boxes of chalk, the kind for blackboards, plain white with no coloring. And some whiskey and cigarettes."

I felt sad as I stood. I didn't want to leave, but I needed to provide for our family. I felt slightly jealous when Shana ordered, "Call the boys back in, Kaley."

After visiting a restaurant and a grocery store nearby, I returned and saw one of the boys finish riding my wife-sister from behind. She rolled over and told him and the small crowd outside the door, "Thanks, boys. Come see me again tomorrow."

One complained, "But this is my room."

She touched his chin and stared into his eyes. "Sleep with one of your friends tonight. Just sleep, no sex. All of you need to screw me again later."

He sullenly left, mumbling, "Screw you later. Okay."

Shana dipped a finger in the jar of peanut butter as she spread her knees and said, "Give me some cum, big brother. I can fuck and eat at the same time."

I asked, "But will sex hurt the baby?"

With a naughty smile, Shana explained. "Of course not! She needs lots of semen inside the shell with her. What do you think she'll eat until she hatches? Get your dick in me and feed our baby, big brother." The loud 'KRUNCH!" as Shana bit a stick of chalk was a little disturbing, but I did my fatherly duty, fucking her over and over, until I was totally spent.

When I woke next to my little half-sister, I looked out the window and saw the sun was going down. She was holding Vicky's hand as she told her, "My brother will get you pregnant tonight. It's the only baby you ever had, and the only one you'll ever want. Bend over and let him do you doggy style." I climbed on Vicky and gave her pussy a hard ride, kissing Shana as I did. The pretty lesbian was extremely loose, since she had just 'given birth', but Shana's kiss still inspired me to cum in only a few minutes.

Once I emptied my nuts, my little succubus half-sister ordered, "I'm hungry again. Go drop off Vicky at her apartment and get me a bucket of fried chicken. No, wait, two buckets. And a bottle of tequila." Later that night, I dozed off watching many more college boys screw her. In between cigarettes, she washed down the fried chicken with tequila and the last of the whiskey, while the boys pounded into her pretty pink cunt. Her mind control worked very well. The only part I didn't enjoy was the crunching when she ate the chicken bones.

-

Limnophile
Limnophile
654 Followers