My Sister Stacey Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I guess so," I replied.

"Did something happen today," Ally asked. Her eyes studied my face for a reaction. Despite my best efforts there was one. "What is it, Shawn?"

"Ally, look it's nothing," I said, perhaps a little too defensively. Ally and I'd always been close growing up being the two oldest cousins. She was like Stacey in that she typically could read me like a book.

"It seems like it's more than nothing, Shawn. Do you not want to talk about it," she asked.

"I'd rather not. I hope you understand," I replied.

"Yeah, I understand. I just hope Aunt Jane is okay," Ally said.

"She'll be fine. It's really good to see you again," I said holding my arms open to her. Ally moved to me and gave me a big hug.

"Yeah, you too," she smiled. "So how's school? How's Melanie?"

"School is still going good," I said.

"But not Mel," Ally asked.

"We're still giving one another some space," I said indifferently.

"You two are great together. You know that, right?"

"I know Ally. It just doesn't seem right though," I answered.

"You need to give it a chance," Ally persisted.

I looked up to see Mom talking with her brothers. She was actually smiling and laughing, which was a big relief to me. I saw Stacey walking back over towards Ally and me.

She sat at the table with us and lapsed into chatting about school and friends from high school. I kept glancing back at Mom to see if she was all right. Other than the ever-present wine glass in her hand, everything looked to be okay.

We had a delicious steak dinner and a little before 10 Mom walked up and announced that she was ready to go to home. She was about as drunk as I'd ever seen her. I helped her get to the car and was walking to the driver's door when Uncle Robert caught me.

"She sure had a lot to drink tonight," Robert said.

"Yeah, she did. She had a couple glasses of wine before we even left our house," I said.

"She's been through a lot the last few weeks. You and Stacey need to continue to be strong for her," Robert added.

"Yes sir, we will," I said. Robert offered his hand and I shook it.

"Night, Shawn," he said before turning to walk away.

I got in the car and started it up. Mom looked like she'd fallen asleep already. I looked in the rearview mirror and my eyes met Stacey's. She shook her head as I pulled out of the driveway to head home. It was a quiet drive only punctuated by Mom's light snoring. When we got home, I tried to wake her up but she wouldn't. Finally, I decided to carry her in the house. Stacey helped me get her to her bedroom before she said that she needed to use the restroom. I laid Mom on her bed and started to unbuckle the wedge sandals she'd been wearing. After I removed the second one, Mom stirred.

"Oh, Shawn it's you. What are you doing," she slurred.

"I was just taking your sandals off. Stacey and I carried you in the house," I said.

"Yes. Pretty drunk. Lots of wine," she mumbled.

"Yes, you did have a lot of wine, Mom," I agreed.

"I've had a rough month. Husband fucking his secretary. You fucking Stacey...," her voice trailed off.

"Mom, just get some sleep," I said. It was unnecessary as she was snoring again almost immediately. I turned out the lights and pulled her door shut. I walked upstairs to find Stacey laying on my bed.

"Is she okay," she asked.

"Yeah, just too damn drunk," I replied. I told her about what Mom had said.

"Baby, it's going to be all right," Stacey said to try and reassure me.

"I hope so, babe," I said as I wrapped my arm around her.

"Can I sleep in here tonight," she asked.

"We shouldn't. Mom said-," I started.

"We're just going to be sleeping. It's going to be fine," she said. "I'm going to go brush my teeth." I watched her walk out the door and decided I should do the same. After I was finished, I took off my clothes and pulled on a pair of cotton shorts. Stacey walked back in wearing a t-shirt, one of mine actually. I slipped into bed and she joined me, nuzzling against me. We laid there quietly until I fell asleep.