My Sister Started It Pt. 04

Story Info
The journey continues.
6.6k words
4.72
38.2k
52

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stayed away from the house as long as could that day, but eventually, I had to go back.

I got such a roasting from dad and mum about being out all day and not telling anyone (Carolyn) where I was going, and what time I would be back. I was grounded for the weekend.

That's just great, I thought to myself. Now there was no way of avoiding Carolyn.

I made my way up the stairs to go to bed. As I reached the top of the stairs, I saw Carolyn's door was open. I tried to sneak into my room without her noticing, but she heard me and peered around her door and said, "Come here." as she opened her door fully for me to enter her room.

I thought "Here goes, my second telling off of the evening." The first one I could handle. This one however, I would have given my left arm to avoid.

My heart sank as I made my way into her room.

She was wearing the same silk robe as she had worn the night before when she showed off her lingerie to me. However, at that moment, any thoughts of a sexual nature were the furthest from my mind.

Carolyn sat on her bed and, patting the bedspread next her, said in a quiet voice, "I think we need to talk."

I walked over and sat next to her.

"OK, listen, first off, I'm not mad at you, OK?" she began.

I felt a huge weight being lifted off my shoulders.

"I thought about it and, given what's happened over the past few days, I shouldn't really be that surprised. Although, it was a bit of a shock to be honest. I didn't expect you to, you know, react like that. The thought never occurred to me that you would do something like that..."

"Carolyn, please..I didn't mean to...err...I'm so... sor.." I tried to apologise, but she interrupted me.

"Let me finish. I've been thinking about it all day and I think I understand why. But I want to hear it from you."

"Errr...What?" I said, somewhat confused.

"Look, Marc, the only way this is going to work is if we're honest with each other."

"OK." I said, still not really wanting to explain why I'd been sniffing her lingerie and stroking my cock with it.

"OK, well I'll be honest with you then." She said. "It made me horny seeing you doing that with my panties."

What? I screamed to myself.

"There, that's me being honest. Now tell me why you did it."

"Well, I..It's...errm...When I saw your up your skirt, the first time, the other day, errr the yellow ones." I began nervously, but, making a real effort to be honest with her. "And you said you had a collection. I'd never seen anything like it before...and I suppose I was a bit overwhelmed and intrigued and trying to cope with the new emotions I'd suddenly started feeling..." The words were coming out, but I was pretty sure they weren't making any sense.

"Carry on." She said.

"I wanted to see...you know, what you had in the collection. I came in here, the morning after, when you went to Sarah's...and I looked for it...and I found the hat box...and the yellow panties in your dirty washing barrel." I looked at her for the first time since entering her room. "And I tried masturbating."

"OK." She said as she reached up and stroked my cheek with her right hand. "Thanks for that. And tell me, what's going through your mind when your masturbating and you're looking at my lingerie?"

"I think of seeing you in it and where it was touching you." As I was making this confession, I started to get hard. My cock was pressing uncomfortably against my boxers and jeans and l had to push it into a more comfortable position as I was talking.

"Are you getting a hard-on?" Carolyn asked.

"Sorry, yes, sorry I don't know what's wrong with me." I apologised.

Just then we heard dad and mum making their way upstairs and into their room.

Carolyn started whispering "You've got a hard-on haven't you?"

I nodded. "Yes."

She put her right knee on the bed and turned sideways so she was facing me. This had the effect of opening the bottom of the robe. I looked down and could see the inside of her left thigh all the way up to the edge of her white panties. "Let me see it." She whispered.

"What now?"

"Yes, take it out. I want to see it."

"You saw it the other day." I said.

"Not really. I didn't get a chance to see it properly. Come on. Are going all shy on me?"

I unzipped my jeans and, with a bit of difficulty, eventually freed my hard cock.

"You get hard so easily don't you?"

"It seems like it, ever since...you know, the other day."

"Show me how you masturbate!" it sounded more like an order than a request.

"But dad and mum." I said glancing towards where their room was.

"They've gone to bed, don't worry about them." She whispered, her eyes never leaving my cock.

I tried, but it was a bit uncomfortable with my jeans and the zip rubbing against my shaft.

Carolyn must have notice, because she said, "Do you need take your jeans off?"

"Well, kind of." I replied.

She just sat there waiting for me to do just that.

I undid the button and, standing up, pushed the jeans, along with me boxers, down my thighs, past my knees. I sat back down on the bed. I took hold of my shaft and began pumping up and down again.

"It looks really, really hard." She said looking closer.

After five minutes or so, I reached my usual plateau, beyond which I could never progress. I slowed down.

"Why are you stopping? Are you going to cum?" Asked Carolyn with an excited look on her face.

"I don't think so." I replied disappointedly.

"Why, what's the matter?"

I explained to her how I never seemed to reach orgasm, how I'd get to a certain point before having to stop because there was more pain than pleasure.

"You just need to find the right technique. Haven't you ever touched it in anyway, that felt much more pleasurable, even if it was just for a second or two?"

I suddenly remembered. "Well, there was this one time."

"Tell me."

"It was the first day I was in here, looking for your collection. Sorry..."

"It's OK, tell me."

"Well I was sat on the floor, masturbating with your yellow lace g-string and I had a lot of this clear liquid leaking out," I dipped my thumb into the latest droplet that had formed at the tip. As I lifted my thumb away, a long string formed between my thumb and cock-head. "and I decided to wipe it off with my thumb and when I did It was soooo sensitive there."

Carolyn jumped up off the bed. "Wait there. I've got an idea." She whispered and slipped out of her room. She came back a few seconds later holding the small tub of Vaseline that was kept in the bathroom cabinet.

She sat back down on the bed next to me and, taking the lid off, held it out to me saying, "Take some of this."

I dipped my finger in and took a tiny blob on the end of my index finger.

"No, more." Insisted Carolyn.

I scooped up a much bigger amount.

"Now rub that into the top of it." She said motioning to my cock.

I applied the blob of Vaseline all over my cock head, as instructed.

"Now do it again, but this time rub your fingers and thumb over the head when you're doing it...And slowly, without trying to strangle it."

I started to masturbate again and soon discovered if I just slid my hand up and down using the slippery Vaseline as lubrication, rather than moving the skin up and down over the shaft, it felt better.

It felt soo much better. My eyes shifted between my cock, Carolyn's eyes, Carolyn's, silk robe covered, erect nipples (they weren't sticking out that far when I came in, I noted, to myself) and the little gap that had formed in the robe in between her legs when she had sat back down.

"Is that better?" she asked.

"Ohhh yes." I gasped, as my eyes began to glaze over.

She noticed my eyes roaming up and down her robe.

"Would you like me to show you what I'm wearing under this?" she whispered.

"Yes." I managed, short of breath, still gently stroking the full length of my rock-hard cock.

She stood up and positioned herself, so she was directly in front of me, our knees almost touching, and untied the belt. Holding the two edges so it was still closed said "Yes what, Marc?"

"Yes pleaseeeee, Carolyn." I gasped.

She slowly opened the robe to reveal the same white lace set she had shown me in the morning. However, now I was much closer to her, I could see the lace, and what was underneath it, much more clearly. Her nipples were erect, and I could just about see them through the all but transparent material that was in between the lace patterns of the bra cups.

My eyes lowered across her flat belly to where the small panties stretched across her hipbones. The material at the front, equally as transparent as the bra cup barely hid a small, patch of hair, which was only just covered by the low waistline of the panties. I leaned forward to get a closer look, I could see the crotch of the panties was wet and the wet patch appeared to have spread out onto the front panel too.

"They're wet." I instinctively said, staring more closely, half statement, half question.

"Yeah, and you're hard." She said. "Boys get hard, girls get wet." She added, closing the robe and tying the belt.

Another new discovery for me.

I was feeling a strange sensation gripping my whole body and my stroking sped up uncontrollably.

Carolyn noticed and whispered "Whoa, slow down, you're going to cum, aren't you?"

"I don't know." I answered honestly, just managing to slow down. But I couldn't stop completely. The feeling was like nothing I'd ever experienced before.

"Well you can't cum in here, OK?" she told me.

"OK." I gasped, confused and conflicted.

"You can go to your room and finish off." She whispered.

Before I could stand up to pull up my jeans, she reached up under her robe with both hands and wiggled her hips, as she brought her hands back down, I saw the white panties being pulled down her thighs.

"Here," she whispered as she stepped out of them. She held them out to me on the end of her finger. "You can take these with you." She said, sitting back down on the bed with her right knee up, like before.

I reached for them with my left hand. My right hand still, uncontrollably, slowly stroking my cock.

As soon as I touched them, I lost complete control. They were soft, they were wet, and they were still warm. My right hand began to speed up. My eyes closed.

"No, don't, not here." I heard, somewhere in the distance.

My right hand, with a life of its own furiously stroked the head of my cock. My left hand brought the panties to my face and I wildly sniffed, kissed and licked them.

"Ohh god noooo, please..." I could hear Carolyn whispering. "Not here!"

My head exploded. Every nerve-ending in my body exploded. My whole body locked up for a second in some amazing, euphoric. mini seizure.

I could make out Carolyn whispering "Oh my god. Oh my fucking god!"

I was having my first orgasm. I briefly opened my eyes, ropes of thick, white sperm were spewing out of the end of my cock. I shut my eyes again as I collapsed backwards on to her bed.

"Oh god, not here, please, not now." I could hear Carolyn gasping.

As I started to come down, I could still hear Carolyn, repeating the same words. "Ohhhhh god... nooooo." When I was finally able to sit up and look at her, I barely registered her quickly pulling her hand out from under her robe. As she straightened it out across her thighs, I saw one of my ropes of cum on her thigh. Then, as I looked more closely I saw another rope further up on the front of the robe near her right breast. I looked up at her, her face was completely flushed.

"Sorry," I started, trying to offer some apology/explanation, "I, I, just couldn't stop."

"Neither could I." she said in a low husky voice.

"What? What do you mean?" I didn't understand.

"It's not just boys." She said. "Girls like to do it too."

"Do you mean...?" I asked puzzled.

She nodded, smiling.

"And they have orgasms too?" I was sooo innocent, I realised.

"Of course we do, stupid. My god you have sooo much to learn about women."

"Can you teach me?" I asked.

"Maybe. But first we need to clean up this mess. Wait here."

She left me sat on her bed with my cock in one hand, her wet panties in the other and cum stains everywhere. I looked at the panties and brought them up to my face again. With everything happening the way it did, I didn't really have a chance to 'fully appreciate' them. I inhaled the aroma again. The smell of my sister's sex. I was instantly addicted. As I looked more closely, I noticed they were soaking. My cock started to harden again. I instinctively started to stroke it again, now rubbing a mixture of Vaseline and cum over the head. as it swelled to full hardness in a few strokes.

Carolyn re-entered the room carrying a dampened washcloth. There was a large wet patch on the front of her robe, where she attempted to clean off the cum that I had deposited there.

"Jesus, you're hard again?" she exclaimed in low voice as she closed the door behind her.

"Yeah, I think I can do it again." I whispered, my confidence growing.

"Well not in here, not tonight. I have to clean this mess up. Stand up."

Feeling a bit disappointed, I stood up as Carolyn began to clean up a couple of splashes of cum that had landed on her bedspread.

I watched her as she was bent over rubbing away at a stain. I watched her ass shaking from side to side slightly under the thin silk of the robe, knowing it was naked under there. I had an urge to reach out and touch it. But she had said absolutely no touching.

Just then, she looked over her shoulder. "Looking at my ass?"

"It's gorgeous." I blurted out.

"Right, thanks. Put your jeans back on, it's time for bed." She said.

All this time, I hadn't let go of her panties, and I still held onto them as I pulled up my boxers and jeans, and after struggling to get my still hard cock inside, I zipped and buttoned them.

Carolyn had finished wiping her bed and was now stood in front of me. Then, noticing yet another streak of cum, this time on the front of my tee shirt, she reached out with the cloth and, with a "It's all over your shirt." started to wipe it off.

I was watching her face as she moved the cloth across my chest and stomach.

"My god, it went everywhere." She said with a giggle.

As she looked up at me, I must have had a more serious look on my face.

"What?" she asked me.

It was at this moment I decided I was in love with her. It may have been a lust fuelled decision, but my brain came to the conclusion anyway.

Without any warning, I quickly leaned forward and kissed her on her lips.

She immediately backed away, "Whoa!! What was that?"

"I...I..just.."

"No. No, no, no, no, no. No! You should go to bed now."

I couldn't understand what I had done wrong. It was just a kiss.

I was crushed. My heart sank. I turned and, as I opened the door to leave her room, I dropped the panties on top of her chest of drawers by the door.

As I lay in my bed, I was awash with conflicting emotions. I had just been helped to my first, mind-blowing, orgasm by my sister and I was overwhelmed with both lust and love for her. On the other hand, I couldn't help thinking I had really pissed her off by kissing her and I had blown it. It had completely freaked her out. I would have to make things right in the morning, I thought as I drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up the next morning, the house was empty, I was on my own. Unlike the previous morning when Carolyn had come into my room and woken me with a display of her lingerie. Today she had left without a word.

I got out of bed, got dressed and went downstairs to get some breakfast, feeling totally dejected. The next few days were all a similarly depressed haze. I tried getting out and seeing my friends and that took my mind off things for short periods, when we were all busy larking about.

But Carolyn was avoiding me as best she could, and all I managed to get out of her was the occasional greeting as we passed each other on the stairs or in the kitchen.

Things changed the following weekend. On Friday, she was out all day and slept over at Sharon's house. She returned home on Saturday, late in the afternoon. I immediately noticed a change in her mood towards me, she was back to her friendly self and this cheered me up.

After we had all eaten, it was about six o'clock or so, Carolyn came and found me and said, "Let's go for a walk and have a chat." A few minutes later we were wandering off into the woods behind the house.

We made small talk for a while until we came across a familiar big tree that we used to climb when we were younger (I still climbed it to be honest). I climbed up and sat in one of the lower branches, Carolyn sat on a big moss-covered log next to it.

We just sat there listening to the birds singing for a minute or so. Eventually she broke the silence.

"Look, I'm sorry about the last few days, about the way I've treated you. I've had a few days to think about it, and last night at Sharon's, we talked about it and she helped me understand..."

"What? You talked to Sharon about all this? How much did you tell her?"

"Look, don't worry. She won't say anything to anyone."

"But, how much did you tell her?" I was in a bit of a panic.

"More or less everything, but it's OK, trust me."

"Oh god." I put my head in my hands as I imagined her telling Sharon about me spewing big globs of sperm all over her and her room.

"Anyway, it wasn't right, I should have at least talked to you about it." She continued.

I looked at her, I knew what was the cause of all this. "The kiss?"

"Yes."

"I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me. I know you said no touching, but I thought that meant with my hands, and, ohhh god, I don't know!" I was feeling more frustrated than ever.

"No, it's OK, it's OK." She stood up and took a few steps towards me. "I wasn't expecting it. It took me by surprise, and I didn't know how to handle it. Didn't know what to think."

She reached up and put her hand on my dangling foot. "It was really sweet though." She said looking up at me.

"So, what happens now?" I asked, trying not to sound too desperate.

"Well, I need to talk to you about that too." She said, suddenly looking at the ground.

"There's this guy, I met him a couple of weeks ago, and he's asked me out."

I was crushed. I felt a dark heavy cloud appear above me.

"What if I asked you out?" I was short of breath and felt as if I was about to cry.

"Don't be silly, you're my brother, stupid."

"So?"

"I can't go out with my brother, sorry, that's impossible. And besides, I've already said yes to Pete."

"But what about the other night, in your bedroom?" I was desperately clutching at straws.

"Look, that was really exciting, and you've made me feel amazing during the past few days, you really did. But you do understand, it has to stop?"

"Yes." I barely managed to say. "OK."

"Good, I knew you'd understand. Come on, let's get back."

I was heartbroken and it must have been written all over my face because, as I jumped down from the tree, Carolyn held out her arms saying, "Come here."

We wrapped our arms around each other, and she squeezed me tightly, whispering, "It's going to be OK, you'll see."

As soon as she wrapped her arms around me, I started to get hard. I desperately tried to will it to go down, but within a couple of seconds it was fully erect and pushing into her leg. She must have noticed it. However, she chose not to say anything, as she let go of me and we started to walk back to the house.

After that, life went back to normal, pre 'yellow lacegate' normal. Carolyn and I were nice and friendly to each other and I slipped back into my regular routine with my friends.

However, now, normal was not the same as before. That light had been switched on in my head and I looked at everything with the new-found knowledge that was now pumping all these new hormones around my body.

12