My Sister Started It Pt. 06

Story Info
And there's no stopping her.
8.1k words
4.77
29.5k
52

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on such a high as I laid in the sun with a huge smile on my face. It took me a few minutes for my heartbeat and breathing to return to normal. When I eventually calmed down, I could not believe what had just happened. It had all been over in a matter of seconds once I was on top of her, kissing her. But the more I thought about it, it had actually lasted hours. Now that my mind was clear, and not fogged up with lust, I came to the realisation that Carolyn had, in reality, been tormenting me since the previous evening, but I was too naïve and turned on to comprehend what she was doing. However, now I fully appreciated the complex scheme she had conceived and executed, and I absolutely loved it.

I almost had to pinch myself. A week ago, if anyone had told me this was how my life was going to unfold in the next few days, I would have thought they were completely mad, and yet, here I was. Not only had I just humped my sister's oil covered stomach, she had actively encouraged me to do so. And when I'd told her I was going to cum, thinking she would want me to stop, she encouraged me even more.

And, Oh, my, god. I suddenly remembered. When, in a post orgasmic haze, I had offered to squeeze her nipples for her, she had informed I would be doing that and a whole lot more.

I let my mind wander. I pictured myself squeezing them and her moaning and saying "Yes, Marc." to me.

As this little fantasy developed in my head, I realised I wanted to kiss them... and suck them...and the more I thought about it, I wanted to kiss her whole body. I wanted to kiss her pussy.

My cock had started to harden again, and I had subconsciously begun to stroke it through my speedo's, but, realising the tiny amount of material which consisted of my speedo's was insufficient to cover a full erection, I thought it best to stop, what with Sharon being here.

Then I remembered, she had just had a great view of it when I was rubbing sunscreen into Carolyn's legs. I suddenly flushed with embarrassment as my mind slowly became fully conscious of exactly what had happened.

'In the moment' I had been completely unaware of Sharon's presence. But now, thinking back, she probably, no definitely, saw half of my erect cock sticking out of my waistband.

She was sat right next to the lounger with her feet up on it. She sat there watching me kiss Carolyn and hump her abdomen. She had seen me orgasm, heard me making all those involuntary groans and moans. Had seen all the cum I had squirted in between our bodies as Carolyn had pushed our bodies apart.

And Carolyn had let that happen. Did she realise Sharon was there watching, or had she temporarily 'zoned out' too?

The life drained out of my cock again as all the blood rushed to my face as this sank in.

I laid there worrying about what was going on between the two of them. It had been almost half an hour since Carolyn had gone in to see where Sharon was.

I left it another fifteen minutes or so before deciding to go inside and see what was going on.

There was no sign of them downstairs, so I slowly made my way upstairs to find Carolyn's bedroom door closed. I could hear the muffled low voices of Carolyn and Sharon in a what sounded like a serious conversation.

I contemplated just going back downstairs and leaving them to it as it sounded like an atmosphere it would be best to avoid. Just as I turned to retrace my steps, I heard them burst out laughing. So, instead of going back downstairs, I reached out and knocked lightly on the door. The laughter stopped. Frantic whispering replaced it. I strained to hear what they were saying but couldn't make out anything as they were whispering too quietly.

I leaned closer, putting my ear closer to the door. There was more agitated whispering, then I heard loudly and clearly Carolyn say "No!" At the same moment her door opened, and, after just managing to stop myself falling into the room, I looked up to see Sharon holding the door open.

"Oh, hi Marc!" she said in mock surprise. "Come in, Carolyn's got something to show you."

"No, Sharon." I heard from behind the door.

Sharon poked her head back into the room and whispered, not quietly enough for me not to hear. "You just told me you like doing this." Then something inaudible from Carolyn. "So, what then? Is it because I'm here?" then more quiet whispers from inside the room, followed by Sharon whispering, "Look, I can leave if you really want me to, but I sort of want to stay." Then reducing the volume of her whisper even more, I could barely hear her breathe the words, "It was so hot watching you two outside. I promise I won't do anything...Come on...you know you want to."

I was just stood there motionless, wondering what the hell was going on. After a few seconds I heard Carolyn say "OK, but if you dare tell anyone about any of this, I will kill you."

And with that, Sharon's face appeared back from behind the door as she pushed it open.

"Come in Marc, Carolyn's got something to show you."

I nervously entered the room and was shocked to see Carolyn standing next to her wardrobe in a tiny pair of light blue, almost transparent, panties with a small pattern embroidered into them and a matching, very low-cut bra, which barely covered her erect nipples, which were clearly visible, pushing out the material at the edge of the cups. The panties sat so low on her hips that there was a little tuft of pubic hair sticking out.

"Oh." Was all I could manage as I felt my cock begin to swell.

"Is that all you've got to say?" asked Sharon, sitting on the bed. "Don't you think she looks beautiful in that?"

"Yes, absolutely gorgeous." I gasped, finally managing to be a little more expressive.

"So, you've got a bit of a lingerie fetish Marc?" she stated rather than asked, patting the bed with her left hand for me to sit next to her.

As I sat down, I felt my cock, which had reached full hardness, slip out of my speedo's. I tried to tuck it back in with my right hand, without Sharon noticing. Without success.

She grabbed my hand and, pulling it off my cock held it down on the bed between us.

"It's OK, it's OK. We girls like to see when a man appreciates the effort we make to look good. Don't we Carolyn?"

"Does Sharon want to see my cock?" I asked myself.

"Don't be shy Marc, you've got a gorgeous cock."

"She does! Holy shit!"

"Sharon, don't tease him." Said Carolyn. "You said you wouldn't do anything."

"OK, OK." Said Sharon, letting go of my hand and raising her hands in the air.

Suddenly full of confidence, I left my hand where it was and my hard cock on display.

"Do you like it?" asked Carolyn, holding out her hands looking down at herself.

"Oh, he likes it alright." giggled Sharon, pointing to my cock.

"Do you want to touch it?" Sharon asked me.

"What?" I said, a sudden panic came over me.

"Come closer, Carolyn. They look so soft. Can he feel them?" she asked Carolyn.

Panic over. I had thought she had asked me if I'd wanted to touch my cock! I was more confident, but not that confident.

"OK, but be carful where your hands go." Said Carolyn softly as she stepped closer.

I reached out and barely touched the front of her panties, near the waistband, with the tips of my fingers.

"Mmmm, nice." I said, looking up at Carolyn, who was looking down at me.

"No, have a proper feel." I heard Sharon whisper.

Breaking eye contact with Carolyn, I dropped my gaze to her panties and taking my index and ring finger, I slipped them inside the top of her panties. As soon as my back of my two fingers touched her skin, her abdomen had a small spasm and Carolyn let out a tiny whimper.

"Ooo, a bit sensitive there are you?" asked Sharon.

I looked up at Carolyn and, as she was biting her lower lip she made a small "Mmm." Sound and nodded her head.

Once I had my fingers in as far as the first knuckle, I 'felt the softness of the material' in between my fingers and thumb. Carolyn had a couple of further tiny spasms at the slightest movement of my fingers. After a couple of seconds of feeling the softness of the panties, I withdrew my fingers, causing another mini spasm and whimper from her.

"Feel the bra too." encouraged Sharon.

I stood up and felt the edge of her bra cup in the same way, sliding my two fingers inside the cup right next to her left nipple. I could feel the soft skin of her breast against the back of my ring finger and the harder, wrinkly skin of her areola against the back of my index finger.

As I made the motion of feeling the material with my fingers and thumb, the edge of my index finger was lightly brushing against her erect nipple.

Carolyn, looking down at my fingers, let out an uncontrollable loud moan and pushed her breast and nipple towards my fingers.

Sharon stood up and said "I'll see you downstairs when you've finished." and began walking to the door, but I sensed that she had stopped and had walked up behind me. Before I had time to look over my shoulder at her, she had got hold of my speedo's and quickly pulled them down to my knees.

"Enjoy!" she shrieked and closed the door as she left the room.

My cock, now free, pressed against her hip as I continued to 'feel the material', but now I was more rubbing her nipple with the side of my finger that feeling the softness of her bra cup. We were both looking down at my fingers.

I opened the gap between my two fingers and in doing so, the back of the first knuckle on my index finger pushed against Carolyn's nipple. We both watched closely as the knuckle slowly pushed the nipple over, pressing it flat against her breast. My finger continued to move, now along the length of her nipple until it reached the end and her nipple flicked back to its natural position, causing a small sound to escape her lips.

Her nipple was now between my fingers and I slowly brought them back together, squeezing her nipple between them as I did, and then pulled on it. As I did this , I pulled it out over the edge of the bra, exposing her bare nipple in between my fingers. Carolyn moaned loudly and, as I looked up, our faces were almost touching. Carolyn was staring deeply into my eyes with a glazed look on her face and her mouth was open.

I squeezed again. She moaned louder, the intensity of her stare increased, her mouth opened wider, she moved closer. Her lips were on mine and we were kissing, tongue wrapped around tongue.

I released her nipple from between my two fingers momentarily, just to allow me to take it between my index finger and thumb. It felt wonderful to be touching her nipple like that. I rolled it between my finger and thumb. Carolyn stopped kissing, but with her lips still touching mine and staring into my eyes she said, "Squeeze it." Then her tongue was back in my mouth.

I squeezed it a little as I kissed her, keeping my eyes open to gauge her reaction. She moaned, "Ohhh, yes. Harder."

So, I squeezed a little harder. She screwed her face up a little as she moaned, "Mmmmnn...no, really hard." Came her reaction.

I thought this must be hurting her, and if I squeezed any harder, I might injure her. But I squeezed a little harder none-the less.

Another moan, and unsteady, frustrated breathing, followed by, "No, you have to really squeeze. As hard as you can, please." I was completely shocked, and turned on, beyond belief seeing her react this way. I squeezed the nipple as hard as could, it seemed as if I'd squashed it flat between my finger and thumb.

Carolyn cried out in what seemed like pain, and she screwed up her face and eyes. For a split second I was really worried I'd hurt her and was just about to apologise when she gasped "Yessss, that's it! Ohhhh that's good." Before grabbing my hair with both hands and giving the most passionate kiss I'd ever had. I let go of her nipple, put my arms around her back and kissed back.

Her reaction to me squeezing her nipple had scared me a little, but she seemed to have loved what I did.

As my brain began to calm down, I became aware again of my hard cock pressed between us. It had obviously been leaking as I could feel where the head was pressed against her hip and abdomen was all wet and slippery.

Carolyn's right hand dropped to my bare ass and she gently squeezed and caressed it. I got brave and let my own fight hand drop to her panty covered ass. I played with the flesh of her ass cheeks that were not covered by her panties. I slipped my fingers under the edge and felt more of her bare ass. Carolyn moaned and breathed more rapidly, the more I pushed my hand inside her panties.

We continued to kiss and fondle one another's asses. I could sense my fingertips were nearing the valley between her cheeks. I wondered if my fingers roamed into that valley and further down, nearer her pussy, would she stop me. I didn't want to spoil the moment, but I couldn't resist letting my fingertips dip in between her ass cheeks and under, in between her legs.

Carolyn suddenly took hold of my right wrist with her left hand and pulled it out of her panties. I initially thought it was all over, but she brought my hand round and, making a little room between us, she placed it on the front of her panties. Then, letting go of my wrist, she placed her fingers on top of mine and pushed both our hands down until we were both cupping her pussy on the outside of her panties. They were soaking wet and my fingers easily slid across the surface of the lace. She then pressed her fingers on top of mine, pushing them into the panty covered flesh of her pussy, the stroking and gentle squeezing of her hand on top of mine instructing me on what she wanted.

"Like that." She whispered.

As she let go, I continued to mimic her the best I could. "Like that?"

"Mmmm, yes."

I received a sudden electric shock as Carolyn wrapped her hand around my cock. I jumped and let out a loud involuntary moan. She gave it a gently squeeze before letting it go and running her fingertips over the head and down the underside of the shaft, send a shiver down my spine. Her fingertips continued their journey travelling all the way down until she was tickling the underside of my balls.

"Would you believe me if I told you this is the first cock I've ever touched?"

"Really?"

"Hmm Mmm. To be honest with you, I never really wanted to touch one before.

She paused to moan into my mouth as I continued to stroke her pussy through her panties. She soaked my fingers with her juices as I found a rhythm that made her squirm and moan uncontrollably.

I then felt her hand cup my balls and she squeezed them. Gently at first, but then with increasing force until I made a little yelp, from the pain, she released her grip and stroked her fingers back up the underside of my hard shaft.

Her fingertips stroked across the head, collecting the leaking pre-com as they passed over the opening, and rubbed the slippery substance over and around the throbbing head of my hard cock. Her fingers then wrapped around the head and top of the shaft and slid down and back up making me moan loudly again.

"And this is the first pussy I've ever touched." I said softly, staring into her eyes.

"Well, you're not really touching it are you?" she said staring back.

I kissed her again and made the bold decision to bring my fingers up the front of her panties and push them inside. As I felt my fingertips brushing over her pubic hair, Carolyn offered no resistance.

As she stroked her hand up and down my shaft again, I felt my ring finger pass over a small bump of skin which made Carolyn suck in a lung full of air and moan loudly into my mouth.

Just then, there was a knock at the door, and Sharon shouted, "Have you two finished yet?" I heard the door opening and quickly pulled my hand out of Carolyn's panties.

"Come on, I thought we were going into town!" she said walking into the room as if nothing out of the ordinary was going on.

I quickly reached down, pulled up my speedo's and pushed my erection inside them trying to cover as much of the head and shaft as I could.

"Ha, who pulled your trunks down?" She joked, as she sat back down on the bed giving her a perfect side-on view of my cock as Carolyn broke our kiss and stepped back, holding me at arms-length.

Carolyn looked down at my hard-on, twitching inside my trunks and then over at Sharon and burst out laughing. I looked over at Sharon and she was also looking at my cock.

Then, without taking her eyes off it, she said, "Didn't you two do anything? All that time you've been in here with him like that," she gestured to my cock, "and you haven't done anything! Jeez Cal, I need to have a word with you!" Then, looking up at Carolyn she said, "Come on, get dressed, let's go."

I turned to leave, but before I put my hand on the door handle, I head Sharon behind me. "Where are you going Marc?"

"Well, to my room, or, outside or something."

"Why?" she said, as if it was the most stupid thing in the world to say.

"Well, because she's getting changed."

"So?"

"Well, I'm going to my room."

"Why? Don't you want to stay and watch?" said Sharon with a huge smile on her face, looking down at my groin again.

I felt my cock twitch at the thought. "Errrr, well...yeah...OK." I said nervously, looking over at Carolyn "If that's OK?" there was no protest, she too was just staring at the throbbing bulge in my speedo's.

"Come on, sit here." Said Sharon, patting the bed on her right side and then holding out her hand for me to take.

I didn't take her hand, but as I went to sit on the bed, she grabbed it anyway.

So, there I was, sitting on Carolyn's bed, holding Sharon's hand, waiting to watch Carolyn get dressed.

I saw Carolyn glance down at Sharon's hand, holding mine and I thought I saw a flash of jealousy in her eyes for a fraction of a second before she asked, "What am I going to wear?"

"I think you should wear your yellow dress. Don't you Marc?"

She purposely picked that, I immediately thought to myself. She knew the story. How this had all started when Carolyn was wearing that dress.

"OK." Came the reply from Carolyn, and she opened her wardrobe and took out the dress. She bunched it up and reaching down with it in her hands was about to step into it when Sharon stopped her.

"Stop. You can't wear those with it." She said pointing to Carolyn's panties with her free hand. "They're soaking wet. And besides, they're the wrong colour. Where are your yellow lace one's?" Then, turning to me, her eyes first flashed down to my still rock-hard erection, the head of which was now poking out, she said, "It will look sooo much better with yellow lace panties, won't it, Marc?"

Yes, the whole story. Every single detail.

Carolyn turned and, after hanging her dress over the wardrobe door, reached up to the hat box on top of her wardrobe carefully pulling it down.

"Here." said Sharon, letting go of my hand holding out her hands to Carolyn to take the box from her.

Carolyn handed the box to Sharon and she placed it on my lap and lifted the lid, placing that on her own lap. She then reached in and unfolded the tissue paper covering the beautifully arranged lingerie inside. "Wow, look at that Marc." Said Sharon, knowingly teasing me. Then, teasing me even more she added. "You know the one's Marc. Take them out for her."

Oh yes, Every tiny, minute detail.

I carefully reached inside, taking hold of the familiar yellow lace. It was a bra cup. But we all understood that I knew exactly how all this lingerie was arranged and the matching panties would be underneath, folded neatly inside the bra cup. I remember thinking when did she wash and dry this? The small amount of embarrassment I felt as I took hold of it, was far outweighed by the enormous thrill I was getting from having my hand in her lingerie box again.

I pulled out the neatly folded handful of yellow lace and offered it to Carolyn.