My Sister Started It Pt. 07

Story Info
The learning continues.
6.2k words
4.77
24.2k
30

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry for the delay since Pt. 06. (Lockdown ended and I didn't have so much time on my hands!)

We woke the next morning to the sounds of dad and mum moving around and getting ready for work. They never usually entered either of our rooms before leaving in the mornings, but that didn't stop the nervous feelings we were both experiencing as we laid together, silently looking into one another's eyes. Once we could hear they were both leaving, I gave Carolyn a quick peck on her lips. She tried to look serious and brought her index finger to her pursed lips making a silent 'shhhh" gesture.

As soon as we heard the door close, there was a brief silence as we waited to make sure they had both left. I then pinched Carolyn in her ribs making her shriek and jump. A 'tickle fight' then broke out. Something we hadn't done in years and certainly had never done 'under the sheets and naked.'

We were both wriggling around squealing and laughing when Carolyn's arm brushed against my morning erection, causing us both to abruptly stop.

"Ooooo. What's that?" she said jokingly.

"I think you know perfectly well what that is." I replied

"Did I do this?" she asked gently taking hold of my shaft.

"Well, it's usually pretty hard first thing in the morning. But you're certainly helping to keep it that way."

"Am I?" she snuggled up to me and stroked her fingers up and down its length.

"Yes, you are." I replied, giving her a deeper kiss and slipping my tongue into her mouth for a few seconds. I then moved to get out of the bed as I needed my morning pee.

"Oh, no, where do you think you're going?" demanded Carolyn throwing her arm over my body and pulling me back.

"I need to go pee."

"Not until you've given me my good morning kiss."

"I just gave you one." I said, making another attempt to get out of bed.

"Well I want another one. A proper one." She pouted, throwing the sheets off and straddling my thighs. She playfully pinned me down, a little like she had in the woods.

She brought her lips down to mine and we began a passionate kiss. After a minute or so, Carolyn shifted her weight up my body until she was kneeling astride my hips. My hard cock was pointing along my abdomen towards my belly button and as she brought her weight back down, I felt the unmistakable wetness of her pussy lips make contact with the underside of my cock. The sensation was electrifying and distracted me from the slight pain Carolyn was causing by sitting on my full bladder.

She broke the kiss, let go of my wrists and sat up straighter. I left my wrists where they were as I focused on the feeling of her wet pussy and how it seemed to be caressing my cock with every tiny move she made.

She stroked her hands up her body, cupping her breasts and pinching her nipples between her thumb and index finger. Her eyes drifted from mine, down to the head of my cock which was poking out from under her pussy.

"Remember the woods?" she whispered.

"How could I forget."

"Lay still." She whispered, leaning forward and taking hold of my wrists again, she forcefully kissed me as I felt her pussy begin to slide along the length of my cock.

She gripped my body with her knees and rolled her hips rubbing her pussy and clit along the underside of my hard cock, moaning as she kissed me. My hips instinctively began to rock, trying to match hers.

She broke the kiss, just long enough to hiss, "Stay still."

I tried not to move, it seemed like the most difficult thing I'd ever done.

Within seconds, I could feel a warm liquid flowing from Carolyn's pussy. It covered my cock and I could feel it flowing over my abdomen and down the sides of my hips where her thighs squeezed me. Her strokes lengthened and her breathing became heavier and I could now feel her juices running down over my balls.

We were both building to an orgasm, but I could feel mine was being 'cut off' by the pain of needing to pee so badly.

Carolyn was arching her back as she worked her leaking pussy back and forth along the length of my hard cock.

My wrists were still pinned down as I watched the expression on her face displaying her pleasure.

She pulled my wrists off the bed and, bringing them up to her breasts, she gasped "Squeeze my nipples. You know how I like it."

I took each nipple between an index finger and thumb and squeezed hard.

Carolyn let out a loud moan. "Harder!"

Again, she wanted me to squeeze harder, but again I was scared if I did, I would hurt her or worse still, injure her in some way. But I still squeezed harder anyway, causing her to moan even louder.

"Ohhh, yessss." She cried with her eyes shut tight.

She put her hands on my shoulders and, this time, as she slid her pussy lips along the length of my cock, she paused as she reached the tip. She tilted her hips forward slightly and I could feel the small hard lump of skin that was her clit touching the frenulum and the ridge of my cock head. She then began making small circular movements with her hips that caused her clit to rub around the tiny ridges of skin on the underside of my cock head, panting, moaning and making little whimpering noises as she did.

She let go of my left shoulder and moved her right hand down in between us. Taking hold of my cockhead, almost cupping it with her fingers, she pressed the underside of it against her clit and proceeded to rub it around over her clit, using it to bring herself off, which she did in just a few seconds. I could feel even more juices flowing from her pussy creating a huge wet spot on the sheets under my bum.

Her knees clamped around my body, squeezing me tight, her hand pushed my cock tight against her clit and the fingernails of her left hand dug into my shoulder as she looked into my eyes with her mouth gaping open, not breathing, which caused her to go red in the face.

A husky groan escaped her open mouth as her body went rigid and she exhaled and collapsed on top of me, her hand still cupping the head of my erect cock as it was squashed between us. It was very wet and slippery down there from a mixture of her juices and the precum that had leaked from me.

Carolyn began to move her hand in a little up and down motion, sliding the palm of her hand across my cock head. She then started to move her body up and down mine. The effect was giving me the sensation of 'fucking' the sink of her abdomen and her hand as it cupped my cock, pressing it against her tight stomach.

She lifted her head slightly and as she looked into my eyes she whispered, "What about you? Are you going to cum?"

I didn't answer but began to move my hips in rhythm with her movements, slowly fucking all the slippery skin surrounding my cock and shaft.

I continued to stare into her eyes as my hips moved with more purpose, increasing the length of the strokes. I couldn't contain a slight moan as it escaped my lips.

"You are, aren't you?" she whispered.

"Yes!" I managed to grunt.

"Are you fucking my hand Marc?"

"Yes!" I was soo turned on and so close. Our bodies were sliding against one another. I could feel my balls ready to explode when Carolyn suddenly said "Stop!"

She stopped moving and gripped my cock tight with her hand. "Let's play a game." She said.

'What game!?' I screamed to myself, 'I was just about to cum. I need to cum.'

"A game?" I managed to whimper. "But..."

"Yes. You can't cum until I say so, and if I tell you to stop, you have to stop. OK?"

The thought of 'playing the game' was a huge turn on, unfortunately, it was so much of a turn on that it triggered an immediate orgasm. I uncontrollably fucked her hand and my cock exploded, I could feel cum spurting out into Carolyn's cupped hand. I moaned and grunted as spurt after spurt erupted from my cock.

It caught her by surprise as she let out a little "Oh!" when I started to cum. But that was quickly replaced with "I can feel it. It's OK. Cum in my hand. That's it. It's OK. Keep cumming, yes, keep cumming."

Once I had calmed down, she looked me in the eye and said, "Maybe we'll play that game another day then." And we both burst out laughing.

Once we had calmed down a bit, Carolyn asked "What happened there then?"

"Just the thought of doing something like that turned me on so much, I couldn't stop it." I explained.

"Hmmm, well we are definitely going to play that game then." She said, winking at me.

She started to move and pushed herself up using her left hand. As she withdrew her right hand from between our sticky bodies, my cum spilled over and between her fingers, onto my stomach. She then sat astride my thighs and let it pour out of the palm of her hand, forming a puddle in my belly button. She the proceeded to spread it all over my abdomen in a big circular motion, until it had almost dried out.

"What on earth are you doing?" I asked her.

"It's good for the skin." She said with a smile.

"You don't think I'm weird, do you?" she asked tilting her head to one side.

"What on earth gave you that idea?"

"Well, OK, look, I can't explain why, but I feel comfortable talking to you about this OK? I mean, if I'm being completely honest, I can't even talk to Sharon about some of the things that go on in my head, and she has a massively broad mind, if you get my drift!"

"OK, Talking about what exactly?"

"Well about sex and what turns me on and the things I like, you know?"

"But why would I think that was weird?"

"Well...I think about some pretty dirty stuff sometimes." She said quietly, now not looking me in the eye."

"How do you mean dirty? I mean there's been some pretty 'dirty' things going on in my head, too wouldn't you say? You did catch me sniffing your panties after all right? I would have thought that was way up there on the dirty list."

"Oh, I think you've got soooo much to learn." She smiled, rolling her eyes.

"Such as?"

"All I'm saying is some of the things Sharon was telling me about that SHE thought were filthy, I wouldn't mind trying. Not that I told her, just so you know." As she confessed this, Carolyn's face went a bright red.

"There is NO way I would have dared to talk to any of the guys I've been out with like this. They would either have run a mile or told all their mate, or both."

"Look, I think, I'm pretty sure I would do anything you wanted me to. Plus, I'm not going to run, or tell a soul about what we get up to. So just let yourself go, OK? Let's experiment and learn together."

She took my face in her hands and, looking into my eyes, said. "You're amazing baby bro.' Why didn't I know this about you before."

"You mean before you caught me staring up your dress?"

"Well, if I'd known, I might have flashed you earlier!"

"I really have to pee." I said, slipping out from under her and rushing to the bathroom.

I lifted the toilet seat and, holding my not yet fully deflated cock in my right hand, waited for the pee to start flowing. However, even though I was bursting, it seemed to take ages for the flow to start. Before it did, I was aware of Carolyn walking up behind me. I felt her hard nipples poke into my back as she peered over my shoulder.

"Want some help with that?" she asked.

"What?" I replied.

"Here, let me hold it for you." She said taking hold of my cock and pointing it into the toilet bowl.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes, I want to see you pee." She said, waving my cock around slightly.

"Was this on your list?"

"Not until I saw you lift the toilet seat up."

I started to become aroused from her touching my cock and it began to grow. At the same time, I could feel the pee flowing through it. As the pee began to rush out of the end of my cock, Carolyn tried pointing it in the right direction. However, it was becoming erect very quickly and pee went everywhere as she tied to cope with the twitching and changing shape and naturally hanging angle of my growing erection.

"Oh wow." She said as she tried to keep the stream directed in the bowl.

By the time I had finished, she was forcefully pointing my fully erect cock down towards the toilet. As the last few drops dripped from the tip, she let go and it sprang up and pointed directly out in front of me.

I took some toilet paper and tried to clean up all the pee that had missed its target.

"You know, it's a lot easier for us girls." She giggled, looking at my cock.

She pushed me aside and dropped the seat and sat on it with her knees together.

"See?" she said taking hold of my cock and stroking it as she did her pee.

"Let's have a bath." She suggested, as she wiped herself, followed by, "wait here." As she ran off to her room, returning with a small bottle of girly smelling bath oil, which she poured into the running water as she turned on the taps.

We sat in the bath, facing each other, waiting for it to fill up. Carolyn reached out and began stroking my semi-erect cock, making it spring to full hardness in a matter of seconds. I studied Carolyn's body as she sat in the shallow water with the bubbly foam slowly rising to hide her pussy. Her erect nipples looked even more hard than usual as her areola wrinkled as her skin reacted to the water. I reached out with both hands and gave each a squeeze.

"Stand up. I'll wash you." Commanded Carolyn.

I stood, covered in tiny bubbles with my arms by my sides and my hard cock sticking straight out in front of me.

Carolyn got some soap and rubbed it in her hands.

"Kneel down." She said.

I knelt down in front of her as she, remaining seated, washed my chest stomach and arms. My hard cock, which was sticking out straight in front of me just above the waterline intermittently brushed against her as she moved around, but she ignored it and silently soaped my body.

"Turn around."

I turned around, still on my knees. Her soapy hands felt wonderful as they gently massaged my back.

"OK, stand up."

I stood up, still with my back to her. I could hear the water splashing as she got to her knees behind me.

She washed the back of each leg, stopping at the top of each hamstring before she touched my bum. She then paused and as she was soaping up her hands again said, "You know all my friends think you've got a cute butt."

"And what do you think?" I asked.

I felt both her hands on my butt, one on each cheek. She gave both a squeeze before saying, "It's pretty fucking good."

She squeezed and stroked for a minute or so before slipping the fingers of her right hand into my butt crack.

I felt an uncontrollable shiver run down my spine as she ran her index finger over my anus.

"Steady." She laughed, "Don't fall over. We need to make sure you're clean all over."

She seemed to spend an unusual amount of time making sure I was clean there. I could feel her fingertip rubbing around the wrinkled skin and pushing against the centre.

I was confused. I felt turned on, but felt I shouldn't be, maybe even a bit scared.

All of a sudden, her fingertip slipped in, just to the first knuckle.

Carolyn said "Oops!" and I said "Fuck" at the same time.

I flinched, causing her finger to slip out. "Sorry!" she said.

"That's OK." I replied not quite knowing why or if it was OK.

"Was it?" she pushed.

"Yeah sure." I offered looking over my shoulder at her.

"I just wanted to see if you liked being touched there. I've never told anyone this, but I like to touch myself there when I'm, you know, playing with myself. Turn round, we'll do the front."

My cock twitched and throbbed. The thought of receiving any kind of sexual stimulus from being touched there had never occurred to me. But now...

I turned to face her, my hard cock now inches from her face as she knelt in the water in front of me.

"Hang on." she said, turning away from me to turn off the taps, "I think it's full enough."

As she turned back, my cock touched her cheek.

"Oops." She said, taking hold of it and giving it the tiniest of squeezes. "We'll save this 'till last, shall we?"

I stood, perfectly still as her hands softly wandered over the skin of my legs and lower abdomen. By now, I was desperate for my cock to be touched, and I think Carolyn knew.

As she moved around with her soapy hands washing me, she somehow seemed to keep her face within inches of the head of my erect cock. She never took her eyes off it as it bounced and twitched constantly. Eventually, it seemed she had washed every square inch of me with the exception of my balls and cock.

One final time she lathered up her hands as she stared me in the eye with a wicked grin on her face.

"Almost finished." She said raising her eyebrows.

She held the base of my protruding cock between the thumb and index finger of her left hand and cupped my balls with her right hand. Slipping her hand over the taught skin, she softly squeezed and massaged my balls.

Somehow, she knew exactly the right amount of pressure to apply. On the very edge of becoming painful and the height of pleasure.

As anyone knows there's a fine line when having your balls caressed and that was the first time anyone had done it to me. Nevertheless, Carolyn immediately set the gold standard for the rest of my life.

I moaned loudly as she toyed with me.

"Oh fuck Carolyn. What are you doing to me?" I whispered between moans, with genuine curiosity.

"Just making sure everything is clean." She replied sexily.

"Everything needs washing." As she said this, we both watched her left hand slid along the hard shaft of my cock.

It stopped just before she reached the head and she slid it back down the shaft.

I moaned in frustration, desperate to feel some contact on my ultra-sensitive cockhead.

She slid her soapy hand back and forth along the shaft, each time stopping when the side of her index finger bumped into the ridge at the bottom of my cockhead, the tip of which was now less than an inch from her lips.

Her eyes shifted from focusing on my cock to glancing up at my screwed-up face.

"I've never seen one up this close before." She said, her eyes dropping back down.

After a couple of minutes of this I was losing control. Each time her fingers approached my cock head, my hips involuntarily pulled backwards trying to force her fingers to slide over the head. But every time, she was way ahead of me and prevented it from happening.

I couldn't take any more and started begging her.

"Please."

"Please, what?" she whispered, looking wide eyed at my cock fighting for just the right touch from her evasive fingers.

"Please wash it all!"

"All of it?" she asked looking up at me.

"Yessss... Please."

She brought her right hand up to meet her left and she wrapped both around my cock.

"Remember the game we played this morning?"

"What??"

"I'll wash all of it, but you're not allowed to cum unless I say so."

"But I'm going to cum. I need to cum."

"Ah, ah. Not until I tell you you can."

"OK, I'll try."

And with that, she slid her hands along my cock until, one by one, the fingers of her right hand bumped over the ridge of my hard cockhead and slipped along its hyper-sensitive surface and slid off the end.

I immediately felt the orgasm approaching.

"Oh god, I can't." I whimpered.

Her hands instantly stopped.

"Oh god, I'm so close. I'm going to cum." It was more of a warning than anything.

In the matter of a couple of seconds, my brain processed the following thoughts, and I was suddenly conflicted. If I came right now in this position, I would shoot cum straight in her face and she would be disgusted I was sure. On the other hand, the thought of doing that secretly turned me on, however I knew I couldn't do it.

"Not yet, little brother" she said seductively as she glanced up at me.

Then, as she closely focused on the tip of the head, she ever so gently ran her fingers back over my pulsating cock head.

I watched in disbelief, and, as the last finger slid off the head on to the shaft, we were both taken completely by surprise.

12