My Sister Susie Ch. 02

Story Info
How does Susie handle her brother. Is it her problem?
16.5k words
4.71
15.2k
37

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2023
Created 10/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDSW
MDSW
514 Followers

Writer's Notes:

Everyone in this story is 18 years old or older. If you're willing, comment your likes and dislikes about the story... And vote!!! Enjoy the story folks.

* * * * *

Very early the next morning, he wakes up before the crack of dawn, gets off her bed, gives his still naked sleeping sister a kiss and goes to his room to get more sleep. He needs it after two all nighters in a row.

Hours after mom and dad have gone to work, she wakes up. Bobby is not in her room so she goes searching for him, finding him asleep on his bed. She crawls on him, wakes him up and gives him a good morning kiss, then a smile.

"Something tells me you want more sex?" he says kinda groggy, but smiling.

"Yup. I'm sick with sex and you're the cure. Ready to fuck me again?"

"Just give me a couple minutes to wake up and we can fuck all you want," he tells her.

Her smile is contagious as she gives him a kiss that turns passionate. He returns her passion as his dick doesn't take any time rising to the occasion because he already has a woody. She strokes it as she stares at his cock, all ready and waiting for her. Waiting for him to wake up, she starts sucking it and he responds with moans.

"Damn, Susie. You're really good at that."

"Thanks, Bro," she says lifting off him, then goes right back to sucking him.

He lays with his eyes closed, enjoying the sensations of her talent. With passion in her eyes, she stops sucking him, gets off and lays on her stomach next to him and waits while she wiggles her ass.

Feeling the bed move from her wiggling, he looks at her and his cock comes alive at her invitation. He gets up and straddles her as he rubs his cock. When the time is right, he points it between her cheeks and as it gets close to her pussy, she gets wet.

He pushes into her and she raises her ass as his cock finds all her pleasure points from behind. The sensations are off the charts as he pushes all the way inside her pussy, then fucks his sister.

She moans loudly as his cock slides in and out and she feels the immense pleasure. Having a quick orgasm, she continues to feel the pleasure, but doesn't tell him about her orgasm, like she said she would.

Susie is in sex heaven with her brother's cock fucking her from behind and she likes it more than she thought she would. She encourages him to fuck her by wiggling her ass when he slows down, but she's getting near the end of her rope. A few more thrusts of his cock and she explodes in orgasm and he pounds her through it. When he stops, he's tired and wants to rest. He hasn't cum, but does enjoy sex with his sister immensely.

He pulls out and rolls off and she just stays where she is, just as tired as he is. Moments later, getting some life in her body, she crawls on top of him and looks him in his closed eyes. She smiles, knowing she finally wore him out for a change and she's proud of herself. She rolls off and takes a place on the bed next to him, cuddling him tight.

Bobby forces himself up, goes to the bathroom and makes some noise before returning to the bed. He's still tired because two all nighter's in a row is a little much for him. He lays down and she crawls on top with her chin resting on her hands below his head. She's adorable and he can't believe his sister looks at him like that.

"So," she says, "what do you think about last night?"

"You were awesome, Sis. If I'm not mistaking, he got you off, didn't he?"

"Not really. I did cum, but it was more me than him, with a little help from his cock," she explains. "And the fact that you were watching me played a big part of my orgasm."

"You were definitely enjoying yourself, though. I could see it in your actions."

"I was, again mostly because you were watching me. I can't tell you how much it turned me on."

"Guess maybe we should do it again sometime?" he wonders.

"Maybe. I'm satisfied just fucking you, but when you go out with Amy, I feel left out so I replace some of my feelings with fantasy, hoping it turns to reality one of these days. It can be fun."

"I'm getting the impression you don't want me going out with Amy? Is that true?"

"Yeah, it kinda is, but I don't want to tell you that. You've turned into a free spirit and don't need your sister telling you who you can date...or fuck."

"But, what if I want you to?"

"What are you trying to tell to me, Bobby?"

"Sis, I would rather spend time with you than anyone else at this time."

She sits on his lap quickly and pulls him to her, wrapping her limbs around him, holding him tight. With tears in her eyes, she cries as her strength is beyond her norm. He has wetness in his eyes as she kisses him everywhere and when she kisses his dick, they engage in sex off and on until just before mom and dad arrive. Then they instantly turn into normal kids until the parents go to bed, then return to having more great, happy sex almost all night long.

It was a long day of little more than sex so they succumb to sleep eventually.

* * * * *

In the morning, Bobby opens his eyes around 10, after his third all nighter in a row, expecting his sister to want more sex. To his surprise, Susie is not next to him, and after scanning his room, she's not in the room either.

She's normally all over him for sex as soon as he wakes up, but not this time. Not thinking much of it, he takes a shower and the one that always shows up next to him, doesn't show herself so he dries off and gets dressed, wondering where she is and why she's not wanting sex.

He goes to her room, then to the kitchen, then all over the house and doesn't find her anywhere. Looking at the pool, she's not there either. He knows mom and dad are at work, but where the hell is Susie? Passing by the bookshelf, he sees the weather station, telling him the time and date.

The date puzzles him. It should be showing at least a month from the day they got home from college because of the time he's spent with Susie and Amy, but it doesn't. Wondering what the hell is going on, he parks his ass on the livingroom sofa to relax and figure it out.

The fact is, he's alone in the house and he shouldn't be. Then he focuses on things he can see, feel, or touch and a light comes on in his head. Having had a two dates and sex with Amy recently, his brain sends him to the contact list in his phone and looks for her number.

As he's searching his phone, it suddenly dawns on him he doesn't know a girl named Amy. To be honest, he doesn't know any of the girls at college and just a few here at home. Based on the current date, telling him today is the day after he moved back home, he connects those two and adds to it the lack of phone number for the mysterious Amy and comes to a conclusion.

As he reviews all that is in his mind about the scenario before him, he reaches the only possible conclusion available. The sex education he received from his sister and the sex he had with Amy was a dream he had during the night. After loading the vehicles at college, he was so tired he crashed after dinner, went to bed, entered dreamworld and lived it.

His dream was so real it completely fooled him. He's so disappointed and having a hard time believing it never happened. Completely devastated, he finds himself in a situation where he has to deal with it, but also wishes his sister would do what he dreamed she did. Now, he wonders if she even has a desire to do anything like that.

As he sits on the sofa with frustration written all over him, Susie returns home. She sees his state of mind, leaves her bags on the floor and pads to him. Bobby looks like he's lost his best friend so she sits across from him, concerned about him and looks at him with empathy.

"Hi Bobby. You slept in late this morning and now you look like you've lost your best friend. Want to talk about it?"

Bobby looks at her with a blank look...and wonders. He's staring at his sister and she's getting a little nervous as a result.

"Sorry, Sis... Not only do I look like I lost my best friend, I feel like it too," he says with sadness in his voice.

"What's wrong?" Susie asks.

"I'm not sure you would believe it even if I told you so I'm going to my room to sulk for a while."

He gets up and slowly walks away.

"Bobby, when you want to talk about it, come find me. I'm willing to listen."

Bobby stops and looks at his sister, nods and aimlessly wanders to his room and for the first time, he has no desire to read. What he wants from his sister she may not be willing to give him so he has to present his sadness as something that will be good for him, not that he's greedy, but to complicate matters, he's infatuated with his sister because of the dream.

As he lays on his bed, staring at the ceiling, he tries to organize his thoughts for his presentation to her. He's nervous about doing it, but he wants the attention she gave him in the dream really bad.

Thinking so hard about his dream and presentation, time slips by him without being noticed. When he gets to the point where it's not going to get any better, he sits at the edge of his bed, pondering what he's ready to do. As he glances at the clock on the night stand, he knows mom and dad will be home soon so he has to postpone his presentation til the morning.

Disappointed again, he's off to find his sister. Looking all through the house, she is not in his sights until he looks toward the pool. There she is, laying on a lounge chair in a skimpy bikini that makes his dick stir. He knows for sure she's teasing him, but maybe she's just being Susie. Padding to her, he sits down next to her.

"Susie, I've done a lot of thinking, but I don't have adequate time to tell you before mom and dad come home. So, tomorrow morning I will explain. Okay?" he asks.

"Bobby, I'm on pins and needles about this. What can you tell me now?"

Bobby thinks about his answer, then explains.

"I don't want to start now because what I have to tell you must stay between us, never for any other ears."

"Sounds serious. You okay? Can I do something for you now?"

"I could use a hug, if you're willing."

She smiles. They stand up and embrace each other. The feel of her bare skin against him warms his heart and the longer it lasts, tears come to his eyes. She feels the drip on her skin and looks him in the eyes. Seeing how serious this is, she squeezes him and he returns it with a tight one of his own. Then he breaks it off and walks away.

In his room, he changes into his favorite orange gym shorts and goes to the weight room to work off some anxiety. He's working himself hard and after a while, Susie appears in the doorway.

"Are you okay? I'm worried about you."

He puts the weight in a relaxed position and says, "Not now, Sis. Got to wait til tomorrow, then I will spill my guts so be prepared. Remember, this is between you and me only. No one else can hear about this."

"Oh pooo, Bobby. I guess I have no choice but to wait... Just to let you know, mom and dad will be home in about ten minutes."

"Got it. Thanks," he says and continues his workout.

* * * * *

At dinner, both mom and dad notice Bobby is not acting like himself.

"Honey, are you okay? You look like you lost your best friend. Want to talk about it?" mom asks.

"Not really, Mom. It's just something I have to deal with. It's not a big deal. I'll be okay tomorrow, I think."

"Okay, Son," she says, not sure if she should let it drop at that.

Bobby doesn't say much at dinner and as soon as he's finished eating, he excuses himself and wanders to his room. Laying on his bed, the more he thinks about it, the more afraid he becomes. This will affect the relationship he has with his sister and it may even destroy it so he's thinking about calling off the presentation.

Not long after, Susie appears and pads to him. Standing next to him, she stares with empathy in her eyes.

"Bobby, I'm worried about you. Are you sure this has to wait til tomorrow?"

"It has to, Susie. I can't talk about it while mom and dad are home."

With that said, she crawls on the bed and curls against him.

"Thanks, Sis. You don't know what you're doing for me, but you will tomorrow."

When the parents announce their desire to hit the sack from the hallway, Susie gets off the bed, gives her brother a kiss on his cheek and goes off to her room where she tries to figure out what can possibly be bothering her brother. Bobby is wondering about the kiss cause she did the exact same kiss a few times in his dream. Was that a coincidence?

However, it's been an emotionally draining day and slowly, he fades to black.

During the night, Susie wakes up several times wondering why she is the only one her brother will talk to about his problem, not to mention what the problem is. She worries and doesn't get a lot of sleep, but she has all summer to sleep.

Bobby is in the same boat, waking several times and is unable to turn his brain off and get back to sleep, so he thinks and is still undecided about telling his sister his dream. As he thinks more about his predicament, he makes the decision that if he tells her, he will tell it like he dreamed it. No holding back anything, even her teasing and the sex.

* * * * *

In the morning, Susie opens her eyes and learns the room is lit by the sun. Hoping Bobby is awake by now, she gets dressed in a hurry, goes to the garage to make sure mom and dad have left for work, then goes to her brother's bedroom and walks in.

He's motionless on the bed and as she approaches and stands next to him, only then she can hear his gentle breathing. Her desire to talk can't wait any longer so she sits on the edge and tenderly caresses his face with the back of her hand, hoping to wake him up. As luck would have it, it eventually works and Bobby is greeted by the bright morning sunlight. As he extracts the sleep seeds from his eyes, his sister is looking at him with empathy on her face.

"Good morning, Sunshine," she says as he gets acquainted with reality.

"Morning, Angel," he replies.

"Angel? What's up with that?"

"I'm guessing you want to talk, and when I'm done, you will understand why and the reason I'm feeling they way I do."

"Then let's get to it, young man. I've been worried about this ever since you brought it up yesterday. It's driving me crazy," she responds.

Bobby smiles knowing she's being honest. His thoughts of not telling her disappear so he begins his story.

"Sis, as I've said before, what I'm going to say is between you and me, no one else. Not mom, not dad, not your best friends. Nobody. Understand?"

"Yup."

"I've been contemplating not telling to you about this because of how it will affect our relationship and that is what scares me the most."

"Not to worry, it won't drive us apart if that's what your concern is."

"I won't believe that until I'm done explaining and you haven't beaten me to a pulp. Sit tight and relax. I expect parts of it will shock you, just to warn you..."

He moves up against his headboard and pulls the sheet with him. Susie sits beside him with her legs folded and using her arms to support her chin.

He begins.

"Not in my wildest of dreams did I expect this, but it happened and now I have to deal with it. I have a long story to tell you and you have to be patient with me as I tell it. I'm not holding anything back... What got me to this point is a dream I had about you the night we arrived from college."

Bobby tells his sister every detail of his dream, all the sex lessons, all the sex they had and all the fun they got from it. He tells her about Amy and how left out her sister felt when he was with her, but she loved the after sex. An hour and a half later, he finishes and stares at his sister as she looks at him with a stoic look. She did not stop him throughout the story, just listened intently.

"I'm sorry about this, but every time I look at my sister, I want us to be naked and I can't get it out of my mind, at least for now."

Bobby drops his stare and his head is hanging, looking low and away from his sister. He's still under the covers, Susie is dressed and he dares not get up. As she looks at his sad expression, a smile slowly breaks out on her face.

"Bobby, look at me."

He slowly lifts his head and looks at the smirk on her face.

"From the dream, did you learn anything about girls?"

"If my dream is factual, I did, but if it's all bullshit, I didn't," he replies.

"Based on what you told me, it's all factual... Ready to pass your test?"

"Test? What test?"

She gets off the bed and stands up, boldly removes her clothes and lets him get a long eyeful without him touching her. As her sudden exposure instantly captures his attention, he comes to the conclusion her body is the same as in his dream and wonders how that happened. Perhaps another coincidence?

"Your turn to get naked, my dear brother. Stand up and I will help with that."

His face turns several shades of red as he slowly rolls the covers off him, exposing himself to his sister. Her mouth opens at the sight of his cock, then turns into a smile. He thought of covering his genitals, but tosses it away, wanting his sister to see his cock as plain as day.

"I guess you were expecting I would do what I just did. Yes?"

He smiles, hoping the worst doesn't happen.

"Sorry, Sis. I honestly didn't know what to expect, but I was expecting the worst so I tried to be prepared for your hatred. However, the reason I'm naked is because yesterday I forgot to unpack my clothes and when I went to bed last night, my frustration wouldn't allow me to find my favorite night clothes so I fell asleep wearing my favorite suit instead."

Susie laughs at his explanation and he hopes she's not pissed at him.

"Yeah, I'll buy that... You have a great cock dear brother and before I find out if you learned anything from your dream, first up is the lessons."

"Lessons? This can't be happening. Are you really okay with what I told you?"

"Oh Bobby, not only am I okay with it, I want it to continue because I've always had this thing for my brother and now it will become reality for both of us."

She steps closer, grabs his cock and Bobby closes his eyes at her soft yet firm grip on him. As she pushes him, he has a controlled fall to his bed and succumbs to his sister's desires. He's shocked by her actions, but he wants his sister to fuck him more than she knows.

She gets on the bed beside him and goes through all five lessons she gave him in the dream all in one shot, stopping before they have sex. Then, getting between his legs, she picks up his hard cock and swallows it.

Bobby's mind travels into space faster than a speeding bullet and watches from a distance as she makes his cock feel things he's never felt before. As she teases his cock and fingers her clit, he moans, but she's about to get what she's due and can't wait any longer. She lays on the bed with her legs open wide and a horniness about her he's never seen before.

"Bobby, I've been waiting for this for a long time. You have to fuck me now," she says with a wet and dripping desire.

She's not asking, but ordering and desire appears on his face. He gets between her legs, eats her and she reacts just like she did in the dream. She leans toward him, pulls him to her and kisses him as she guides his cock to her pussy. Then, out of the blue, she slaps him on his cheek.

"Damn, Sis! That stung you know. What the hell was that for?"

"It had to, Bobby. That was to make sure you're not dreaming, dear Brother."

His sudden anger turns to laughter in a heart beat, then gives her an unexpected kiss on her cheek. Sliding inside her, she goes for a long trip to wherever as the pleasure pushes her over the edge. Such a quick climax she wasn't expecting.

As she returns to earth, he begins his assault on her pussy and slowly fucks her with a smile on his face. Increasing his speed, his smile disappears and her efforts to get all of him inside her increase.

MDSW
MDSW
514 Followers