My Sister, The Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,342 Followers

"Hi, Dani," she greeted her daughter. "Everything okay?"

"Oh, hi, Mom," Dani greeted her mother, turning from the mirror of her vanity where she had been brushing her hair in her robe.

"Did you behave with your brother today?" she asked.

"Yes, Mom, we were fine. I'm sorry I've been such a bitch. I'll try to be better," she offered.

"That would be nice, dear," Ellen said, turning to leave.

Well, at least it seems there was peace here today, Ellen thought to herself as she went into her room where she quickly undressed and stepped into the shower. Maybe they're finally growing up. That was quiet a blow-up this morning, worse than usual, she remembered.

She finished with her shower and dried off, then went into her bedroom to dress. Stopping to bend over and pick up her clothes she had just dropped on the floor, she sensed or heard something and stood up, turning around. To her surprise she noticed that she hadn't closed the door completely and that it was 6-8 inches open and that Robbie was just moving away from her room towards his own across the hall. If he had been standing in her doorway, he would have seen her come out of the shower naked and then a clear view of her ass and pussy when she bent over to pick up her clothes.

Oh, god, just what I need, she thought as she pulled on running shorts and a t-shirt and glanced at the mirror as she was leaving the room. What am I thinking, she thought as she looked at herself in the mirror.

Ellen had always been a beautiful woman, having been homecoming queen in high school before going to college and meeting and marrying Joe. As she looked at herself in the mirror now, she saw that her 36D breasts were almost completely visible through the t-shirt, which also seemed to be a size or two too small. She had large nipples and they were sticking out prominently through the t-shirt. At 5'10" tall, she still had nice long legs without an ounce of excess fat on them, due to the constant aerobics classes that she took each evening.

Oh, you're just being silly, she told herself as she left her room. She always dressed very casually around the house and there was no reason to change that now. Joe would be home in about 30 minutes, so she had to get dinner ready, she thought to herself as she went to the kitchen, forgetting about what might have been just a few minutes earlier.

Wow, what a body! Robbie had never seen his mother naked before, though the way she usually dressed around the house left very little to the imagination. But actually getting to see the parts that were usually left to the imagination was something else indeed. Actually seeing her naked breasts with the huge nipples was different than seeing them through a t-shirt or the tiny bikini she wore when she sunbathed. But it was when she had bent over to pick up her clothes and he had seen her pussy that he had almost stopped breathing. She had the fattest pussy he had ever seen, with her inner pussy lips sticking out almost an inch from between the fat, puffy outer ones, and her clit had bulged at the top of her slit. He wasn't sure if she had noticed him at her door or not as he moved away, but his cock was still rock-hard from the sight.

The dinner was uneventful except insofar as Robbie and Dani did not exchange even one unpleasant or unfriendly word. Robbie couldn't stop himself from taking surreptitious glances at his mother's breasts. Now that he had seeing them, he couldn't stop picturing them, especially the big hard nipples. After dinner Robbie opted to watch television with his parents while Dani excused herself, saying that she needed to work on her diary.

"You sure spend a lot of time with your diary," Ellen said to her daughter.

"I just know when I'm older it will be so much fun to be able to read and remember and re-live all the things I did when I was young," Dani said. "So if I want to get all of the details, it takes time."

"How come you don't keep a diary?" Ellen asked Robbie.

"I'd never leave the evidence written down like that," Robbie replied with a laugh.

The movie they were watching ended at 11:00 and they all got to their feet, stretching.

"Well, goodnight, Robbie," Ellen said to her son, putting a hand on his shoulder as she leaned over to kiss him goodnight on the cheek.

"Goodnight, Mom," Robbie replied, trying not to blush as he felt one of his mother's breasts lightly rub against his arm as she kissed him.

"You and your sister have the whole week off from school, don't you?" Joe asked his son.

"Yes," Robbie replied.

"It's a shame that you have to spend the entire week being grounded," Joe said, "but I think this will teach you a lesson that we will not have to revisit in the future."

"I think I can practically guarantee that," Robbie said as he went to his room.

Robbie went to his room and did a video capture of the day's activities and began to edit it, making sure it reflected exactly what he wanted it to, his sister begging him for sex and then begging his friends, too. It was incredible footage, as good as any he had ever seen, and he couldn't stop smiling as he finally finished, then emailed it to his sister.

He had heard his parents almost an hour ago going to bed and he now peeked out from his door towards theirs across the hall and saw no light coming from under the door. Tip-toeing across the hall, he put his ear to the door and heard nothing, so he knew they were asleep.

A smile on his face, Robbie went to his sister's door and let himself in without knocking, quietly closing the door behind himself. It was dark and he could see his sister in her bed, a sheet pulled up over her. Quickly removing his shorts, Robbie went to the side of the bed and suddenly grabbed the sheet and pulled it off of Dani, revealing her in a t-shirt and panties, suddenly jerk awake.

"R-r-robbie!" she exclaimed in surprise. "What are you doing?" she asked, suddenly noticing his hard cock standing out in front of him and pointing at her.

"Slave," he said, emphasizing the title, "suck my cock. I want to cum."

"M-m-master," Dani stammered, struggling to come awake. "What about mom and dad? They'll hear."

"No, they won't," Robbie told her. "They're asleep. "And I didn't ask for a discussion. Suck it now!"

Dani sighed and sat up, reaching for her brother's rock-hard cock.

"Wait," Robbie told her. "Take off your clothes first. In fact, you are to sleep naked from now on. There's no excuse for you to wear any clothes when you go to bed. That way when I want a blowjob or to fuck you or whatever, I won't have to wait for you to get undressed."

Silently Dani removed her t-shirt and panties before reaching once again for her brother's cock. Once she had her hand wrapped around it, she couldn't wait to get her lips wrapped around it. It was just the most magnificent cock in the world to her and somehow she was able to ignore who it was attached to.

Robbie watched with satisfaction as his sister sucked his cock, loving it when she went totally down on him, taking his entire cock deep into her throat. He felt his balls begin to churn and wasn't yet ready to cum, so he pulled his cock from her mouth, leaving her gasping.

"Lay back," he commanded, stroking himself.

Dani lay back on her bed, automatically bringing her knees up to her chest and spreading them, opening her pussy wide to her brother. Robbie rubbed his cock up and down Dani's wet slit a few times before finally sliding into her hot tight hole. He fucked her for about a minute before his balls once more started churning. Pulling his cock from her pussy, he pulled her into a sitting position and stuck it in her face.

Dani opened her mouth and sucked on him again, this time tasting her own pussy once more on his shaft. She had decided that it was a good taste and made it all the better. Almost immediately Robbie started cumming, shooting cum into her mouth which she quickly gulped down, continuing to suck on him, trying to get all of it. When he finished cumming, Dani stopped, sitting up and wiping her mouth with the back of her hand as she continued to swallow his cum.

"When you get up in the morning, you come suck me off before you go to the bathroom," Robbie instructed her. "Every day. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master," Dani replied as she looked up at him.

Robbie picked up his clothes as he left his sister's room, a big smile on his face as he walked naked to his room next door, dropping his clothes on the floor and collapsing on his bed, sprawled on his back.

He awoke the next morning to the incredible sensation of a hot wet tongue on his quickly growing cock. Opening his eyes, he saw his sister kneeling next to his bed, one hand wrapped around his cock while she began to suck him off. He ran his fingers through her hair as she took all of him into her mouth, sucking and milking him with her mouth and throat.

"Climb up here and let me suck your pussy, Slave," Robbie said to her.

Without releasing his cock, Dani swung herself up onto the bed, settling her soaked pussy right on her brother's face. Robbie stuck his tongue up into her sweet hole, drinking her juices as she continued to suck his cock.

Dani was squirming around on his face as he sucked her pussy, holding her clit between his lips and teasing it with his tongue. Robbie felt his balls churning as Dani continued to suck him and he knew that he wasn't far from cumming. Just as he felt his balls begin to spasm and cum start to shoot through his cock into his sister's mouth, Robbie jammed three fingers deep into Dani's pussy, causing her to begin to have an orgasm at the same time she was struggling to swallow all of the cum he was pumping into her mouth. When she had finished sucking the last drop of cum from his cock, Dani rolled over onto her hands and knees on the floor next to his bed.

"Was that what you had in mind, Master?" Dani asked, licking her lips as she stared at him.

"That's exactly what I had in mind," Robbie told her, sitting up, his less-than-hard cock dangling in front of him. "You can go get ready for school now," he told her.

"Thank you, Master," Dani said, getting to her feet.

"Don't forget, I want to read your diary every day," Robbie admonished as she walked to the door, her naked ass swaying enticingly from side to side.

Robbie sat on the edge of his bed shaking his head in wonder as Dani left the room for the bathroom. He heard his parents' door open just as the bathroom door closed and smiled to himself at the reaction Dani leaving his room naked would cause. Then realizing that his door was wide open and that his parents would be able to see in, he jumped up to close the door, his hand grabbing it just as his mother stepped out of her room.

They both froze for a moment, Ellen staring at her son's cock hanging down in front of him, half hard still. Then Robbie shut the door, his face burning at the thought of his mother catching him like that.

Oh my god!!! Ellen thought as she went to the kitchen. I cannot believe what a cock my son has. Even half hard he was bigger than his father. How am I going to face him now? That was so embarrassing.

Joe came into the kitchen and, took the proffered cup of coffee from Ellen, kissing her on the cheek as he thanked her. She tried to tear her mind from the sight of Robbie's cock as she began to put breakfast on the table. Dani came in wearing a mid-thigh length bathrobe, a smile on her face and a bounce to her step, kissing first her mother, then her father before sitting down at the table.

"My, aren't you in a good mood!" Ellen commented.

"And why not?" Dani retorted.

"And why not indeed!" Ellen agreed, shaking her head.

You just never know with kids, she thought. Then Robbie entered the room and she froze, for only a few seconds, but she froze, her eyes locked with his before he averted his eyes and sat down at the table between Dani and Joe.

"Morning," he said, filling his plate.

"So, you think you and your sister can manage another whole day without killing each other?" Joe asked.

"We'll find a way," Robbie replied. "Maybe I'll just make her my slave for life and then there'll be no more problems."

Dani choked on her food as Joe and Ellen laughed and Robbie sat there with a straight face.

"I can't imagine Dani as anyone's slave," Ellen said. "Way too much spirit. Maybe the other way around," she said.

"What do you mean?" Dani asked.

"Just that you're more likely to make Robbie your slave than the other way around."

"Now that's an idea," Dani said with a smile.

"I'll see you all later," Joe said, getting to his feet. "Maybe if you two can actually show us that you're getting along, we'll cut the grounding short so you can enjoy part of your vacation week."

"No problem," Robbie said.

"Yeah," Dani agreed, nodding.

"Joe, you forgot your bag," Ellen shouted, grabbing it off the counter and hurrying after him.

As soon as she was out of the room Robbie reached over and pulled Dani's robe open, then slid his hand down between her legs and jammed two fingers into her pussy.

"Oh, god," Dani gasped in shock.

Hearing the car door close, Robbie removed his hand, bringing his fingers to his mouth where he sucked on them as Ellen re-entered the room. Dani hastily tried to shut her robe but didn't wholly succeed, one of her breasts almost completely visible.

"Well, I'm going to get ready for work," Ellen said, her eyes suddenly registering the fact that Dani's breast was exposed and that her bathrobe wasn't quite covering the rest of her either.

She saw Dani arrange her robe and everything was as it should be, but Ellen couldn't help thinking about it as she went to her room to shower and get dressed for work.

Robbie got to his feet and pulled his cock out, grabbing Dani by the hair and pulling her face to him. He watched with satisfaction as she opened her mouth and sucked his cock.

Ellen had undressed and was getting ready to step into the shower when she suddenly gasped. Quickly opening the door and stepping into the hall, she called out, "Robbie, Dani, I forgot to turn off the stove. Will you please do it?" Then realizing that she was totally naked, she ran back into her room and into the bathroom where she got in the shower.

When Robbie and Dani heard their mother call out, Dani had automatically tried to stop sucking her brother's cock while Robbie had gripped her hair even tighter, holding her face against his stomach, his cock down her throat as he replied, "I got it, mom."

Dani stopped struggling against her brother and he eased his cock from her throat. Gasping for breath she licked the head of his cock, sticking the tip of her tongue into his slit while her hands cupped his balls and stroked his shaft.

"Stand up!" Robbie ordered.

Flustered, Dani released his cock and stood up in front of him.

"Take off your robe!" Robbie ordered.

"But Mom..." Dani began, then stopped when she saw the look on his face and shrugged out of her robe, standing naked in front of him in the kitchen.

"Turn around," Robbie ordered, getting to his feet. "And bend over and grab your ankles."

Dani did as she was told, presenting her ass and pussy to her brother. She felt his hands on her hips, then his cock pressing into her pussy.

"Oh, god," she groaned as her brother's cock filled her pussy.

"Nice tight pussy, Slave," Robbie said, pumping his cock in and out of his sister's pussy.

"Y-y-yes, Master," Dani gasped, struggling to keep her balance and wondering how they would ever be able to explain this if their mother were to walk in on them.

"I'm going to cum on your face, Slave," Robbie informed her.

"Yes, Master," Dani gasped.

Robbie fucked her hard, slamming his cock into her. Then he suddenly pulled his cock out of her pussy and spun her around onto her knees in front of him. Grabbing his cock in his hand and stroking it, long thick ropes of cum began to shoot from the end into Dani's face, spurt after spurt dripping from her eyebrows and nose and covering her cheeks and mouth, dripping from her chin onto her chest.

"Leave all of the cum right where it is," Robbie instructed, pressing his cock into her mouth so that she could suck him dry. "You can clean up in your room."

"Yes, Master," she said from around his cock.

"Let's go," he said, pulling her to her feet, picking up her robe.

She reached for the robe, but he held it from her, guiding her by the arm to the hallway to their rooms. Dani felt her knees shake as she thought of being caught like this, naked, her face covered with her brother's cum.

As they approached their parents' door, Dani was surprised and frightened to see that it was wide open. Ellen had not closed it when she had dashed back in after calling to them. Just as they got to the opening, Ellen emerged from her bathroom, her arms above her head toweling her hair. They all three froze, staring at each other, Robbie's eyes locked on his mother's nakedness, her huge breasts suddenly sprouting large hard nipples, and her pussy, the lips smooth and shaved, her fat clit sticking out from between them.

Ellen couldn't breath. She thought she was caught in some kind of a nightmare. She was standing naked in front of her children, her arms above her head, posing for them. But her children, something was wrong. Robbie's cock was sticking out in front of him, glistening, huge, and he was holding Dani's robe in his hand. And Dani, she was next to him, naked, her face covered with cum, which she saw was dripping from her upper lip into her wide-open mouth.

Robbie handed Dani her robe and gave her a nudge, snapping her out of the frozen trance she was in. Dani grabbed the robe and dashed into her room, shaking with fear and embarrassment as she shut the door behind her, leaning against it. She felt cum dripping from her eyebrow and she instinctively reached up and wiped it away, automatically licking it from her hand before she realized what she was doing. She groaned as the taste of it made her pussy ooze wetness and she continued wiping the cum from her face into her mouth as she stumbled over to the bed and sat down, wondering what was going to happen next.

After Dani had left, Robbie just stood there, staring at his mother as she remained frozen with shock, staring at his cock. As he reached down and wrapped a hand around it, Ellen came to her senses, lowering her arms and slowly walking over to the door, gently closing it in her son's face.

What was happening? Ellen wondered. What she had just seen was so bizarre as to defy her ability to believe it. Hardly aware of what she was doing, Ellen managed to dress for work, even as her mind roiled in turmoil. It was with great trepidation that she finally opened the door again to leave, letting a big sigh of relief escape her lips as she realized that she had been dreading finding Robbie still standing there, his incredible cock in hand.

And that's what bothered her the most, the fact that she couldn't get the image of that beautiful cock out of her mind. She had never had a sexual thought about Robbie, or Dani for that matter, yet here she was confronted with the most blatant evidence of perverted sexuality between her 2 children, and Dani only 18 years old. Her mind flashed back to the image of Dani standing with her mouth open in shock, cum dripping from her upper lip into her mouth. But what she most remembered was Dani reflexively swallowing and then licking her lips. Her face had been just covered with cum. And it was very obvious that it had to have been Robbie's.

Stepping out of her room, she couldn't help noticing that Robbie's door was wide open. She couldn't just leave and pretend that nothing had happened. She looked into Robbie's room and saw him sitting at his computer, his back to her.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,342 Followers