My Sister, the Prick-Tease Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenni plopped on to her bed looking sullen. "Okay. Don't then. I don't care."

Johnny suddenly saw his sister from an unbiased, fresh angle: the soft lighting, the quiet music playing, the stunningly attractive and almost-naked teenager on her bed inviting him to spend the evening with her. He very nearly smacked himself in the face.

"If you think I'll be any help, I could try, I may have forgotten most of it though."

Jenni smiled that smile, the one that glowed like radium.

"Go have a wash first, stinky boy." She wagged her finger at him.

A purified Johnny re-entered wearing pyjama bottoms and a teeshirt. Jenni watched him looking goofy and nervous. She crossed the room and put her arms around his waist, this time it was her turn to grope a tight pair of buttcheeks.

"You sure have a cute ass, Johnny."

"I do?"

"No one ever told you that before?"

"Oh sure, everywhere I go. I just didn't want to appear big-headed about it."

Jenni giggled and kissed him. The light kiss almost ended then both pairs of lips re-engaged and it turned into a deeply heart-felt smooch. Eventually they came up for air.

"See," Jenni said, "you're much nicer to kiss when you don't smell of piss and minge-sweat."

"When you talk like that you make my dick hard."

"I can tell." They stood apart and both looked down at Johnny's perpendicular appendage, pointedly stretching the front of his pyjama pants. Jenni slapped it up and down.

"Hey!" Johnny looked offended.

"How'd'ya get it to go down?" Jenni flicked the tip.

"Ayyy yi yi, not like that!!" Johnny moved away.

"Perhaps you'd better go get us a couple of sodas? Give you a chance to... deflate?"

"Yeah, maybe I should. I just hope I don't bump into anyone." Johnny headed out of the door. A few seconds later Jenni heard her mother's surprised voice.

"Jesus! Put it away Johnny!"

Jenni laughed and walked over to her open door just as her mom came to the top of the stairs.

"Honey, don't go near your brother for a while, he's all..."

"He's all what, Mom?"

"Just..." she couldn't find the words, "Just don't, that's all." Her mother went into her own bedroom and left Jenni chuckling.

Around midnight, Jenni and Johnny were sat next to each other on the bed. He found he could actually remember most of the test she was studying. He was feeling good that she was seeing him as intelligent, useful and supportive. Every now and then she would lean over and kiss him, very gently, her eyes gleaming in the soft light.

The door opened and their father walked in, "What's all this then? It's very late."

Jenni explained about the test. Their father walked over to the bed, pulled out his wallet, fished out two tens and handed them to Johnny. Johnny took them and his father ruffled his hair.

"Good lad. Well done. Bed soon though, right?"

"What about me?" Jenni asked, "Don't I get something?"

"Pass your test and we'll see." Their father strolled to the door, putting away his wallet.

"You know you gotta split that with me, right?" Jenni said in a stage-whisper. She nodded, indicating their possibly-listening father who was now out in the hallway.

"No way, Jose. S'all mine!" Johnny said, grasping the idea.

"You're such a bozo!" They heard their parents' bedroom door click shut.

"I'll split it with you if you want."

"I don't mind." They smiled at each other.

"Y'know?" Johnny pondered, "This being-nice-to-each-other shit is a little freaky, dontcha think?"

"I know! It's like, why DID we fight all the time?"

"Do you miss it?"

"Not in the slightest. I like you nice."

"Is that what I am? Nice?" Nice puts him in the friend-zone. Nice puts him in a frilly fucking apron. Nice puts him in a limp-dicked, pussy-whipped pigeon-hole. Jenni could read his disconcerted face.

"I'm sure we could... get a little nasty if we tried." Jenni trailed her fingers along his thigh and slowly rubbed his cock.

"Don't you want to wait until tomorrow night?"

"How are we even gunna do it? With THEM around, always walking in on us??"

"I have a devious plot brewing that'll hopefully solve that for us."

"We should wait then. I guess. I want to... do it properly."

Johnny took her hand and guided it away from his throbbing manhood. Another Herculean effort from our majestic hero.

Not too much later, Johnny was tootling about on his phone when he looked over and noticed Jenni had fallen fast asleep. He manoeuvred her gently so her head was on her pillows. He sat looking down at her. He was amazed at the absence of his glitteringly dark lizard brain, there were no lewd or exploitative suggestions whip-cracking through his mental imagery. He just saw Jenni as someone he cared for deeply, wanted to protect, wanted to love even more than he already did.

He yawned and stretched and looked at the space next to her body in her bed. It looked so inviting to his tired bones. He walked over to the door, closed it and locked it. He got on to the bed and lay on his back with his arm around her shoulders. His sister, still sleeping, snuggled up to him, draped one arm over his chest and hooked one leg over his thigh.

He looked down and watched her breathing. This beautiful, remarkable, astoundingly confusing girl that was holding on to him. He felt that this was possibly one of the most moving and memorable moments in his young life. The air was somehow crystallising around them, preserving this pristine, perfect scene. Then Jenni raised her body a fraction and let out a deep fart. She snuggled back against him with a satisfied look on her sleeping face. Johnny rolled his eyes then drifted off to sleep.

When he woke he found he was watching her again. She was modelling the day's outfit in her closet mirror. A dark green dress that stretched in such a way that perfectly outlined her athletic curves. Thick black tights lead down to knee high boots.

"Just when I think you can't look any more stunning," Johnny crooned sleepily, "You go and look like that."

"Oh hi." Jenni walked over and lifted her dress, showing him her crotch. Johnny wondered what this covert signal meant. Jenni pointed to her pussy. His sleepy face looked riven with bewilderment.

"Hello!" She rapped him on the head with her knuckles. "The panties!"

"Oh! Right! I see. Yes." He could just make out the pink underwear though the dark woolly fabric of her pantyhose.

"I'm wearing a thick pair of tights to try to contain the fact that you, for reasons unknown to medical science, want me to smell like a fish market." Jenni smoothed down her dress and bent over, close to his face. "Thank you for keeping your word last night, big brother." She kissed him. "Now getcha fucking ass outta my bed before Mom catches us!"

*******

The morning ride into the city in the family car, Jenni flips open her notebook and writes in it, she shows her brother the page, it says: 'DUDE! What's the big plan for getting rid of the old folks????????'

"Oh yeah. Mom, you were saying last night how you had really wanted to go see that weird Korean movie? What was it called?" Johnny winked at Jenni.

"Korean movie? What Korean movie?" Their mom turned around in her seat.

"It was about a hotel or something?"

"A ho- that's not Korean! Do you listen to anything I say? Sheesh."

"Whatever. What was it called?" Johnny's waggling eyebrows let Jenni know that he was just acting stupid.

"The Grand Budapest Hotel."

"I wanted to see that too," their driving father chimed in, "When's it on?"

"It's not. It finished."

"Then why are we talki-"

"No, Mom," Johnny interrupted, "I saw that it's still on, down at that little art-house cinema where you took us to see

that dreadful rubbish about an idiot who gets stuck up a mountain."

"That went on for-ev-er!" Jenni joined in.

"It's on tonight and tomorrow, I think." Johnny hammered the point home.

"Mmmmmm, what do you think?" Mom asked Dad, "Shall we go? We could do it tonight."

"Sure, why not."

Jenni spidered her hand slowly across the back seat, entwined her fingers with Johnny's and squeezed affectionately.

*******

They had locked both the front door and the bedroom door after their parents had left for the evening. Jenni, wearing her tight green dress, black tights and a sly grin, stood in front of her brother, attired in his customary baggy jeans and heavy metal teeshirt.

"So," Jenny said.

Johnny nodded, acknowledging that things were, indeed, so.

"This suddenly feels so awkward." Jenni looked around at her big brother's chaotic mess of a bedroom.

"If you want to back out-"

"Do you want me to back out?"

"No. 'Course not. I was just trying to be nice."

"Well, stop it." Jenni pulled his teeshirt up over his head and threw it on to one of the many piles of discarded clothes. She ran a hand over his chest. She leaned close and nuzzled his neck.

"See, you smell goooood when you're clean." Her voice was low, "Now stop being nice and get your pants off."

Johnny kicked off his trainers, yanked off his socks, unbuttoned his jeans and shoved them and his shorts down; he kicked them away and posed naked. Jenni walked around him, assessing him like a cattle farmer eyeing up a bull calf. She ran her hands down his spine and over his bumcheeks.

"Tight buns." She gave him a playful smack.

Jenni slowly trailed her hands over him, feeling his muscles and his hairs and the curves of his flesh. Standing in front of him she felt his chest with both hands.

"Nice. Very nice." She leaned down to kiss one of his nipples. Her hands descended and, without hesitation, she caressed his growing cock. She smiled up at him.

"I'm glad I meet with your approval." Johnny was trying to keep his cool but with increasing difficulty.

He was quickly fully engorged and Jenni could wrap both her hands around the shaft. She lead him over to the bed. He lay down on his back and Jenni sat by his legs. Her hands roamed up over his belly to his chest to play with his nipples and then down to his thighs. His cock pointed up proudly at the ceiling. She watched fascinated as it twitched and throbbed in response to her almost touching it.

Her face was close, Johnny could feel her hot breath blow across the sensitive tip. Her eyes were dark and serious but she had a fun-loving smile that betrayed her youthful excitement.

"If you don't touch it, I'm gunna have to!" Johnny groaned.

She held his stiff meat lightly in the palm of one hand, her other hand still meandering across his warm skin. She began to stroke the shaft. Johnny let out a deep sigh. Her hand moved faster in response to his reaction and he closed his eyes in sensual overload. After a minute his brain intervened: A beautiful young lady is jerking your cock and you're looking at the back of your eyelids!?!? He smiled to himself and opened them to watch this magical creature playing with his dick in a beguiled silence.

"You've done this before?" He asked.

"A couple of times, just... fondling, like this, while we made out. I've never made a boy..." For some reason she felt coy about saying the word. "Am I doing it right? Will it make you... finish?"

Now Johnny had a dilemma, "If I said no would that make you stop?"

She did stop, Johnny cursed himself.

"What am I doing wrong?"

"Nothing, Jen, nothing," He took her hand and curled her fingers around his red hot prong, "It feels really good. Please."

"You said I'm not doing it right." She held him, her hand not moving.

"I could show you how to make me come... but... it's just that I don't want it to end." Johnny could see her cogs turning.

"What if I told you this is definitely NOT the only time we're going to do this?"

"Really?"

"Will you make it work?" She sounded like she thought there was a secret switch somewhere to be clicked. "We had a deal. You promised me a show." She gave him the irresistible pout.

Johnny enclosed his hand around hers, showing her how much tighter she needed to squeeze the stem of his cock. Using her hand, he pulled down the skin that was partially covering his dark, swollen helmet. Jenni let out a little gasp.

"Okay, even I have to admit that smells pretty fucking horny, Johnny!"

"Hah! I'll convert you yet."

He squeezed her hand even tighter and they began a slow, tight wank, gradually increasing the pace. His hand moved hers up and down, demonstrating a much faster, rougher jerk; the force that was needed surprised her.

"Isn't this painful?" She winced at the pressure she was applying. Johnny arched his back as he used her hand to pleasure himself.

"You can't hurt it, baby." His hand let go and she carried on fisting his cock with a constant rhythm.

"Wow, you've rilly rilly got to work it, haven't you?"

"Uh huhh."

"I don't know how you do this ten times a day and don't have arms like Schwarzenegger!"

"Urrrrggghhhhfuck."

After a few minutes of this tiring labour, a pearlescent dewdrop at the top of the penis caused her to stop. Jenni's face was a mixture of disbelief and disappointment.

"Is that it?!?"

Johnny looked down. "Eh? No. No, that's erm-"

"Precum?!"

"Yes, that's what they call it." Johnny chuckled then exhaled loudly as his sister ran her fingertip through the gooey drop, spreading it around his cockhead. She toyed with it gently but then dragged four fingernails across the red bulb. This made Johnny jump out of his skin. Jenni froze.

"You said I couldn't hurt it!" She was concerned and confused. "You said!"

"Oh, er, yes, the head there, can, ooff, be quite... sensitive, you know, once it gets...ohfuck."

They took a moment for Johnny's heart to restart. Jenni leaned forward and ever-so-lightly kissed the scratched surface. She gave him a few more gentle, loving kisses then asked, "All better?"

Johnny, mesmerised, watching her, could find no words.

"Okay then, back to business!" Jenni regained her iron-like hold on his shaft and threw herself into a hard, tough wank.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" Johnny restrained her energetic motions, "You gotta work up to... start a bit slower and sorta build up the, erm..."

"Oh, okay. Is this okay?"

"Yes."

"Still okay? Little bit faster now?" She increased the speed of her strokes.

"Yeafuckinghellyesyes."

"Like this?"

"Uh uhh."

Jenni had found her perfect tempo. Her arm was working fast, her fingers clamped, her hot breath panting on his hyper-aware skin. He tensed. She watched him. His body stiffened. He wasn't breathing. A vein in his neck pulsed visibly. His face contorted like he was having his leg sawn off without anaesthetic. Jenni kept up her relentless pace, until she felt her muscles begin to tire. She was just beginning to wonder how the fuck he did this all day when the first jet of hot white spunk shot out of the tip.

She held on tight as a series of stringy spurts fountained up out of his pumping cock. There was no pattern. One shot, then two in succession, one falling on to Johnny's belly, another shooting far off over his head on to his pillow. He splattered his chest. He splattered her. She felt her own body clenching as she closely observed his every tiny tremble.

Eventually there was a ceasefire. Or so she thought. Jenni realised that she was pretty tense herself and relaxed her hold on him. Johnny squirmed and ejaculated a few more penultimate shots, the jets of jism rising high and dropping on her arm. She looked up at Johnny's red face, his eyes were roaming sightlessly, his chest rising and falling.

"Is it done?" She asked.

He shook his head, he raised his hips and more poured out of his cock and down over her fingers. She had a sudden mental image of ice cream cones in the Summer, melting and dribbling over her... she didn't know if she'd think the same way about ice cream ever again.

She was absorbed in how it oozed over her fingers. She lessened her grip on him and he let out a gasp. He lay back on his pillow and basked as the blood rushed back into his body. He felt light-headed. The feelings flooding through him were monumental. He felt seven feet tall.

Jenni sat transfixed by the sight, her first viewing of a fully erect penis glazed in sperm. Her hand let go but it remained upright, wavering, throbbing. She leaned forward, she didn't know why and she hadn't planned to but she put her open lips into the iridescent gloop. She closed her lips and tasted. Her eyes looked far away. Johnny was watching. His sister appeared to him to be under some kind of spell. Jenni put her lips again on his cummy cock and coated herself in an ivory lipgloss.

"Most girls say they don't like it."

"Maybe... maybe I like it because it's yours." Jenni began to lick and swallow the cum, cleaning up his dick. "I thought they were supposed to go soft after?"

"Not when you're licking it like that."

Jenni suddenly became self-aware. Her face betrayed feelings of self-disgust.

"Am... am I being a slut?"

He wanted to scream: 'YES, A FUCKING FANTASTIC COCK-SUCKING, SPUNK-GUZZLING SLUT!' but, tactfully, he shook his head. His eyes reassured her. She stood up and took a step away.

"You're not going?" Johnny asked.

"Silly, I just don't want to get your... stuff on my dress." Jenni carefully pulled off her dark green dress and folded it neatly before looking around her brother's bedroom. "Is anywhere clean in here? You're such a pig." She walked over to his computer desk and laid it on top of a book. She turned, unclasped the centre of her bra and revealed with a comical 'ta-da!' her perky, jiggling tits.

"You're so beautiful!" Johnny exclaimed.

She blushed as she joined him on the bed, wearing only her black tights and, under them, the offending article that was her filthy two-day old panties. She nestled herself closer to him, hooked a pantyhosed thigh over his legs and sailed her palm through the cooling, sticky pools of spunk on his chest and tummy. She leaned down and kissed his nipple, then kissed her way up until their lips joined in a sensual embrace.

"Johnny?" He didn't know why she was whispering but he liked it. In fact there wasn't much going on that he didn't like. "Dontcha wanna touch me?"

He realised that he'd not laid a single finger on her, "This is all so new to me, I didn't know what was allowed. I didn't want to fuck it up."

Jenni took his hand and placed it on her breast, the erect nipple piercing the centre of his palm. He pulled her into a kiss and, finally let loose, his hands were suddenly all over her body, her warm skin, her cute face, her smooth hair, her long legs, her bubble butt and, especially, her adorable boobies.

During this hot, frantic kiss Jenni's hand sought out his ever-hardening rod and began rubbing him. Her grip was tough and now she knew how to operate this cock, she set about her work with a practised confidence.

After a frenetic period of mutual fondling, she broke off their sloppy kiss and sat herself up on his thighs, still jerking his big dick but with a renewed intent. Johnny reclined and watched the entertaining vision of this half-naked babe working it like she meant business. She was looking down at his pulsating meat, concentrating as she stroked up over the head and then down to the base, time and time again, lost in the function of trying to make him explode.

She edged her body forward slightly and Johnny became aware that she was rubbing his stiff cock against herself; through the pantyhose and knickers, she was humping her own little stiffy against his large one.

Johnny watched her bouncy boobs jiggling as she pumped his dick. He didn't ever want this moment to climax but he couldn't hold back from the peak she was forcing upon him with her relentless tugging. Spurting a fresh warm reserve of cum, he hosed her down with intermittent squirts of ropey cream.

There wasn't so much of it this time but it still ejaculated with such force as to shoot up over Jenni's belly and breasts. He closed his eyes for a second, overwhelmed by the vigour of his orgasm, and when he opened them he observed Jenni examining her fingers, all webbed with strings of gooey jism.