My Sister the Slave Girl Ch. 03

Story Info
My sister's sexual training continues under Eric's guidance.
9.2k words
4.63
54.5k
78

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/12/2022
Created 03/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Three: Clara-Doll

It's not clear to me how I managed to fall asleep that night, after what I had seen and felt. I lay awake for a long time, drifting in and out of consciousness, between misery and excitement, my heartrate still vigorous an hour after I had retreated to my room to lie futilely on my bed. I stared at the wall, knowing that just on the other side, Eric was holding my sister Clara in his arms, feeling her naked skin on his. I wondered if they were both asleep, or if Eric had continued to fondle and caress my sister until she moaned and opened her legs for him again. I hadn't heard any sounds, so it seemed likely they had fallen asleep together. Eventually, exhausted from the sheer mental stress forced on me that night, I managed to fall asleep too.

When I woke up, I was still dressed in the clothes I'd had on the previous day. They felt stiff on me as I lay in bed, for a brief moment my brain not remembering why I felt so tired. Then the memories of the night before came back, registering in my head. Eric talking Clara into letting him kiss her. Then into letting him hold and touch her. Recollections of what I had seen and heard in that room flooded back to me: my sister's slender body naked for me to see and Eric to touch, the sounds she had made each time Eric gave her an orgasm, the gut-wrenching thrill I had felt as he penetrated her for the very first time. But surely not the last time.

I was hard already, and disgusted though I was with myself I lingered on the thoughts of Clara gasping and moaning as Eric thrust into her. My hand was drifting towards my crotch when my phone, lying on the floor near the head of my bed, vibrated. Reaching down, I snatched it up and looked at the screen. There was a message from Eric:

"You awake pal?"

I shivered, wondering why he had texted me and not simply barged into my room. I hastily sent back a reply to confirm that I was awake. His reply came quickly:

"Good boy. Come on over here."

I trembled, not sure I was ready to face whatever I was going to find in his room. What had happened the night before had seemed surreal, a once-in-a-lifetime event that should never be repeated or acknowledged. I knew it was a fool's hope though, that Eric fully intended to keep Clara under his spell and would likely make me watch again, a private audience for his performances. In spite of my misgivings though, I dragged myself from bed and sat up, trying to shake off the sense of fatigue that lingered in my limbs and eyes. I got to my feet, stretched, and left my room to knock softly at Eric's door. A shiver ran down my spine at the anticipation of what I was going to see behind it as Eric's voice called for me to enter.

His bedroom seemed very different now with sunlight streaming in through the blinds, casting everything in a bright glow as opposed to the dim lamp of the night before. At once I saw Eric and Clara in bed with white sheets drawn up to their waists, their naked upper bodies exposed. Eric was propped up on his elbow over Clara, clearly having just broken a kiss. Her eyes went from him to me and she fidgeted, folding her arms over her bare chest. With a hand on her stomach, Eric smiled at me and said cheerfully, "Morning Nathan! How'd you sleep?"

I shrugged, standing awkwardly by the door as I looked at the two of them. Eric grinned at me and said, "Still pretty tired? Sorry I kept you up so late last night. Have a seat."

He gestured at the same chair I'd occupied the previous night, and I hastily took my place again, sitting stiffly as I stared at the bed. Clara hadn't spoken, and had been doing her best to not look towards me at all, and to keep her arms folded over her chest. Eric let his fingers drift over her face, lovingly petting her cheek as he said to me, "Clara and I were just chatting about some of the things we did last night, what her favorite parts were and what she wants to try next. Isn't that right, sweetheart?"

Her face bright pink in the light from the window, Clara nodded her head once, pressing her lips together. She was looking at Eric, seeming a little bewildered, but otherwise docile to his will. He gave her a tender smile and said in a gentle but commanding voice, "Why don't you share some of what you told me with Nate, I'm sure he'd love to hear it."

Blushing deeper, Clara mumbled something indistinct, requiring Eric to tut-tut at her and ask her to speak clearly. Taking a trembling breath, my sister murmured:

"I...I liked when you kissed me and...and when you used your...your mouth on me."

Though quiet, the vocal admission of her enjoyment rang loud in my ears. Clara was obviously mortified to admit her feelings in front of me, but Eric was merciless.

"And what else?"

Swallowing, she looked up into his eyes and said in barely a whisper, "I liked when you...umm, held my...my legs up like that."

Eric's voice was imperious as he said, "Tell him how you feel about having sex with me."

She whimpered a little, but at a firm "Clara," from Eric, she breathed out a soft, "I...I like it, it feels good...with you inside me."

"Mmmm, that's a good girl," Eric purred. Rolling over onto her, he held her in a close embrace and engaged her lips in a deep kiss. Clara whimpered again, in docile submission this time rather than reluctance, and I saw her hands, caught between their bodies, opening to touch his chest. Eric ran his fingers through my sister's hair as their lips opened and closed around each other. For several minutes they remained just like that, Eric draped over Clara, her small body tucked under him and pinned down to the bed. Slowly, he adjusted himself, lifting his torso up enough to stretch his arm across her body to her hip, stroking her pale skin until his hand found her legs and crept between them to her mound. I heard her sigh in satisfaction as his fingers entered her, fondling her wet folds as she opened her legs. I saw her shift under the sheets, and though hidden from view I knew she was spreading herself again, mesmerized by his touch.

I felt blood rising to my head, and flushing through my penis. I listened and drank in the sound of Clara's pleasure, her soft mews and sighs, punctuated by little gasps as Eric rubbed tenderly at her clit. My sister's pale skin was pink with excitement as she gave in to the lewd caress of my roommate. Her eyelids fluttered, lashes trembling as she blinked dazedly, sighing into Eric's mouth as he kissed her. They continued like that for a while, until Clara's breathing became more shallow, and the familiar noises of her approaching orgasm could be distinguished.

Eric, however, had other ideas in mind. As Clara began to squirm, wriggling in her anticipation for the ecstatic climax, he pulled away, breaking the kiss and withdrawing his hand from her thighs. She whimpered, not understanding why he had stopped. I didn't either, for that matter. It soon became apparent, however, what his plans were.

Sitting up beside her, Eric coaxed a perturbed and sensory frustrated Clara up beside him. He pulled the sheets away, revealing both of them in full nudity: Eric trim and tanned, his body large and imposing beside the slim, fragile, pale figure of my sister. She wrapped her arms around herself again, tucking one hand between her thighs as she hung her head, her blonde hair shielding her face. It was obvious that though she submitted readily to Eric's touch, she was still far from comfortable being exposed to my view.

"No, no," Eric scolded her, gently taking her wrists and moving her arms to her sides. "He's just your brother, nothing to be embarrassed about. Let him see, he likes seeing his pretty sister. Don't you, Nate?"

I swallowed and jerked my head down in a reluctant nod. Clara's face, though partially hidden by her hair, blushed scarlet.

"Last night we had some trouble giving head," said Eric, "You were wonderful with everything else but that was a bit of a struggle, wasn't it?"

He addressed her calmly, like a teacher with a pupil. She pursed her lips and nodded, mumbling through her hair, "I thought it was kinda weird."

Stroking her head, Eric said in a kind tone, "I know, it's a little strange at first, but the more you practice the more you'll enjoy it. You want to make me happy, don't you?"

Gazing up at him with enraptured eyes, Clara nodded her head in agreement.

"Then this is something you're going to need to get used to," he continued. Standing up, he guided Clara to the edge of the bed, her legs dangling off the side and her toes barely reaching the floor. The two of them faced one another, the tall form of Eric towering over Clara as she sat before him. Stroking her cheek with a finger, he brought the head of his massive penis to her face and pressed it to her lips.

"Open your mouth, baby," he commanded.

She did as told, her lips trembling as they parted, rubbing against Eric's bulging head. Her eyes were turned upwards, looking to him for approval as she held herself with mouth agape.

"Use your tongue, Clara," he said, "Get it all nice and wet before you take it."

Obediently, Clara stuck out her tongue and pressed the end to his head, withdrawing it at once before tentatively trying again. This time she let more of her wet tongue touch his head, before licking up to the tip. The organ bounced slightly in suspension, and Clara giggled nervously.

Eric also gave a soft laugh. "That's good, Clara," he cooed, "Keep going just like that, a little more each time."

It felt surreal to sit by and watch my roommate train my sister in the art of oral sex, instructing her like she was a student, helping her lick from the base to the tip of his shaft until the entire length of the organ glistened with her saliva. After a few minutes, he ordered her to take it in her mouth, and she dutifully brought her lips around the head and slid down a few inches, filling her mouth before she winced and withdrew her face, a strand of saliva hanging from lip to tip.

"Very good," Eric encouraged, "But don't stop there, keep going."

She tried again, taking a little more into her mouth before pulling back. This time she kept the head in her lips and bobbed her face forward again, eyes still turned upwards to anticipate Eric's reaction. He placed a hand on her shoulder and moved it with the rhythm of her upper body, but otherwise made no effort to interfere with her technique.

"That's so good, Clara," he groaned, "You're a natural at this."

Turning to look at me, Eric shot me a powerful grin and said, "Don't you think your sister's a natural at giving head? To think that five minutes ago she thought it was weird. She'll be swallowing it all in no time."

Clara whimpered audibly at the suggestion, but continued undulating like an obscene bobble-head, her cheeks filling each time she brought her lips down his shaft. She wasn't taking all of him, not even close, but for now Eric was content to let her go at her own pace.

I said nothing, my eyes focused on Clara's face as she blinked, her cheeks rosy red as she took Eric's enormous organ in her mouth. After a few minutes he placed his hand on top of her head and started to guide her down more firmly.

"Just a little faster than that, love," he murmured, "Show me how much you want my cock, just like that, such a good girl..."

She whimpered and let out a little squeal as his penis pressed the back of her throat, not yet pushing further, just enough to make her wince and quiver anxiously. Saliva hung from Clara's lips, and a few drops dripped to her thighs, making her fidget. Eric kept her mouth on his penis, maintaining her head and neck in a fluid back-and-forth. At last, after nearly ten minutes, he tapped her on the shoulder and said, "That's good, baby, that's enough. You can stop."

She sat back, her lips still open as she gasped for breath, winded more due to her rapid heartrate than a lack of air. Her eyes were wide as she gazed up at Eric, a confused look on her face as she watched him, waiting for his next move.

"We'll work on that more, but for now that was really good, I'm proud of you."

Those were words guaranteed to captivate my sister. Clara loved praise and positive affirmation from anyone, most of all authority figures. I was sure he knew this by now, and was exploiting her eager-to-please personality to manipulate her further.

"I think you earned your orgasm now," Eric laughed, and reaching down he held Clara by the shoulders, guiding her onto her back. She sighed and lifted her legs instinctively as Eric knelt before her, bringing his face near her loins. With his hands on the back of her legs just above her knees, he began to kiss the inside of her thighs, moving his lips down to her mound, where he licked her wet lips and flicked his tongue against her slit. She moaned at once, her hands reaching down to hold his head, as Eric began to lick and kiss her vagina with tender care. Within minutes she was sighing and gasping, already brought near to climax once that morning and now eager to finish. It took Eric little time to bring her to a quivering, gasping, weeping orgasm as he lapped at her clit and slid his tongue inside her inner lips. He made sure that her climax lasted a little while before he pulled back and rose to his feet.

Clara was still gasping in her post-climax high when Eric entered her. Leaning down over the bed, his feet still on the floor, he brought his saliva-covered penis to her dripping slit and pressed forward. She gave a clear whine of distress before moaning deeply, spreading her legs wide and wrapping them around Eric's waist. He moved his hips in a slow, steady rhythm as he penetrated her, taking her deeper with each measured thrust, allowing her to expand to accommodate his girth, letting adjust to welcome him inside her.

My mouth was dry, and blood coursed in my veins so fast I feared I might have a heart attack. It had been one thing to watch Eric tenderly seduce and deflower Clara in the dead of night by lamp light, it felt different to sit here in the sunlight from the window and watch my sister wrap her legs around a man as he thrust himself into her. I knew that morning sex was something Eric enjoyed, seeing as many of his dates and one-night-stands remained in his bed for several hours into the next day before leaving with him for brunch. They rarely returned more than one or two more times, and Eric had once admitted to me that he lost interest in women he dated with regularity. I wondered if this time would be the same, if Eric would become bored of Clara and move to new pursuits in a week or two. I suspected not, Clara was uniquely suited to serving his desires. She was young and impressionable, everything they did would be her first experience. She was easily manipulated and controlled, something Eric had demonstrated great pleasure in doing. Most importantly I think, it was the thrill of utterly conquering her and making me witness her transformation into his submissive toy that would keep him from dismissing Clara.

As Clara's body re-accustomed itself to the intrusion of Eric's penis, he allowed his hips to move faster, bringing them to a moderate rhythm as he thrust deep into her, filling her with his bulging organ as her lips stretched around him from tip to base. I knew her pussy was hugging him tightly from the deep groans and sighs he gave, kissing and nibbling her face and lips as they made love. Clara had reached over his shoulders and wrapped her arms around him, though he was so large in comparison that her fingers never met across his back. She was moaning and sighing with delight, her back arched, pushing her chest and stomach against his. Her legs shook feebly with each deep thrust, her toes curling and trembling.

My own erection was throbbing almost painfully now, and I longed to bring my own release there and then, regardless of the disgrace. I held back, not wanting to risk angering Eric by doing anything without his permission. Instead, I simply sat and gripped the arms of the chair, watching feverishly as their sex drew on and on. At last, Eric slowed, stopped, and pulled out of her, kissing Clara as she whimpered.

"Let's try something else," he said, "Get up on your hands and knees."

Rolling off of her, Eric slid to the edge of the bed and stood up. He watched as Clara, still shaking with lingering pleasure, obediently maneuvered herself up onto her knees, leaning forward on her hands with her bottom presenting for Eric.

"Good girl," he said, "You have a fantastic ass!"

Taking her by the hips, he pulled her back a few feet until her knees were close to the edge of the bed. She was perpendicular to me, and I could see the delicate form of her body as she arched her back, lifting her backside towards Eric, who stroked and groped her cheeks and thighs. She sighed, breathing deeply as she let him molest her, her lips parted as she awaited his re-entry. She didn't need to wait long, as Eric guided the head of his penis back between her legs and pushed forward, bringing his hips to her thighs as he buried his entire shaft inside her. Clara moaned again, and fell forward onto her elbows, her hair a mess around her flushed face.

"God you're wonderful," said Eric, "You're beautiful, you're intelligent, you're kind...and you're an amazing lover."

I was stunned to hear him talk to Clara this way, as he pushed in and out of her from behind. She gasped and cried out, her voice a high squeal, as he continued to talk.

"You're an incredible girl, Clara," he cooed, "The best I've ever had. I'm going to have sex with you every single day from now on."

My sister said nothing, but only sighed in a sing-song voice.

"You're my sex slave now, Clara. You're all mine, you belong to me. My lovely little sex slave."

My face flushed with blood and my heart pounded. Sex slave. He had called my sister a sex slave, his sex slave. And it was the truth. She was quivering and shaking on his bed, submitted to his will to pleasure him however he liked, helpless to defy him or resist him as he took her, owning her mind and body and lording his prize over me. As if he sensed the thought, he turned his head to look at me, and grinned.

"Your brother is going to be our regular audience," he said, "He loves watching us have sex, he's so excited right now, look at him."

I blushed, not meeting his eyes as I looked at Clara, watching her delicate body shake. Clara, lost in the senses of sex, did not turn to look at me, but Eric didn't seem to mind. He slapped her butt, making her yelp and bite her lip as he spoke.

"I'll teach you how to do everything, baby, you'll be so good at pleasing me. You're already so good, Clara-doll, I love it."

Little Clara-doll could only moan breathlessly in reply, her eyelashes trembling as her face fell forward onto the bed, lips parted, drooling onto the sheets. Eric increased the pace, pumping into my sister with vigor, head to the base of his shaft slipping inside her warm wet folds and up her tight slit. He smacked her butt again, making her squeal, and I saw a red mark where his hand had struck.

"Lovely little sex slave, little slave Clara," he cooed, "I love playing with my Clara-doll, and my Clara-doll loves being played with. Don't you, doll?"

Clara was whimpering now, giving sharp cries that neared sobs as she took Eric's long and thick member completely inside her. He gripped her butt cheeks and pounded into her, leaning forward over her body to push harder and deeper into her pussy. He looked to me again and said in a sharp voice, "Go ahead, jerk yourself to her. You want to."

I couldn't resist the urge now that permission had been explicitly given. I shoved my hand down the front of my pants and grabbed my penis, feeling it throb as my fingers wrapped around its skinny shaft.

"No, not like that," Eric said, "Take it out for us to see."