My Sister Wants to Make Me Cum Ch. 08

Story Info
Mom wants to be involved on a regular basis.
4.7k words
4.72
37.9k
61

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 02/19/2024
Created 12/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ardresac
Ardresac
591 Followers

The next Friday I got home from school earlier than Rachel. She had to make up a test after school and was going to be getting a ride home from a friend around 7 o'clock that evening. Before we had started all this, she'd be out real late most Friday nights, if she even came home at all. But lately she was spending a lot more time at home with her loving older brother, and I had no complaints about that.

I entered through the front door, taking my shoes off and dropping my backpack next to them like an animal, like a wild gorilla who doesn't even know that people might trip over it out there in the open.

"Mom, I'm home!" I called out as I sauntered over to the kitchen. I crossed the dining room and entered through the wide archway opening to see my mom chopping vegetables on a cutting board on the kitchen "island" countertop. I've heard that people covet the kitchen "island", but I'd always taken it for granted, having grown up in a nice house with fancy things like kitchen islands and large fenced-in backyards.

"Hey, baby," Mom said, glancing up at me from her domestic work and then quickly looking back down. "Where's your sister?"

"You don't remember?" I said back. "She's making up her Chemistry test that she missed on Wednesday.

"Ah, of course," Mom replied, remembering that Rachel had been out of school for a short while on Wednesday for a followup appointment at the dermatologist. The doctor had finally concluded that Rachel's acne problem was solved. He had said something along the lines of "Most people grow out of that problem, and it seems you've reached that point in your life." Rachel didn't tell him about the miracle cure she had found, even though she could have lied and said she was getting it from someone other than her brother. I guess she would have felt awkward to mention that to her doctor regardless.

"So, what's for dinner?" I asked my mom. She was still chopping away at fresh celery, carrots, and broccoli.

"I'm getting a salad ready for later, and there's a frozen pizza in the freezer. We're either having that, or I'll whip up some spaghetti. We'll decide when your sister gets back."

"Sounds good," I said, praying that we'd have the pizza. I remembered packing it into the freezer. It wasn't a delivery pizza, it was actually a frozen Digiorno. So many people get that mixed up, and I'll never understand why. Want a Fanta? Don't you want a?

I decided that I did, and grabbed an Orange Fanta out of the fridge. I cracked it open while swinging the refrigerator door shut with my bare foot. I took a sip as my mom started talking to me about something interesting.

___

"So. David," Mom started a little awkwardly. "I don't know how you'll feel about this, but I really hope you'll be OK with it."

I finished my sip, saying "AHHHH," in a cartoonishly loud and annoying way. "Go on," I said facetiously as I took another sip of delicious orange fluid.

"So I was wondering if we could just go ahead and make it like a weekly, family thing. Something we do together on a regular basis. I feel like you guys are growing up and drifting away from me. And I love seeing you two so close to each other, you know? So comfortable with each other."

I finished my sip. "AAAAAHHHHHHH," I said again, louder and more obnoxiously than before. Man, I'm good at amusing myself. "I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about, Mother."

"Don't be coy, you little shit," Mom said back to me, grinning and looking up from the cutting board. "You know what I'm talking about. That thing you and your sister do together. Your sister's skincare routine. What do you think? I want to be more involved in y'all's lives. I love you guys so much."

"We love you too, Mom. Well, I do, I can't speak for Rachel. But I bet she does."

"Yeah. Uh-huh. You always were a smart-ass. But what do you think? Really."

I thought about it, but only for about half a second. "I don't have a problem with it. If it's okay with Rachel, we can make it a weekly thing. The three of us."

Mom beamed. "I love you baby," she said to me, and then her smile faded a little bit before disappearing completely. "No one else knows about it, do they? Please tell me no one knows about it. I know it's innocent enough, but people wouldn't understand. They'd think we're from Alabama or Tennessee or something. Or, oh, God. Texas."

"Don't worry, Mom," I reassured her, "no one knows about it. Not even Rachel's dermatologist."

"Okay, all right," she said, calming back down as she returned to the chore of turning whole vegetables into smaller pieces. "We'll ask your sister when she gets home in a couple of hours."

We decided to have the pizza (Score!). Over dinner, Mom broached the subject with Rachel. She didn't have any problem with it, and seemed more than happy to oblige. Rachel asked me how I felt. I told her that Mom had already asked me earlier and I said I was fine with it as long as my sister was. We agreed that Thursday nights would be the usual time, but since it was already Friday, we'd do it tonight this week instead.

___

We finished our dinner and cleaned up in the kitchen together.

"So, David," Mom started before we departed to other parts of the house, "Would you rather get ready and call us into your room before you finish? Or do you mind if your sister and I hang out in there while you get ready? It did seem like you watching your sister kinda helped?" and she glanced down at my crotch before looking back up at me curiously.

"Oh, yeah," Rachel butted in, "no one bother asking me." Before we could react, she continued, "I'm kidding, I'm kidding. I guess I *should* help out if I can. But maybe I shouldn't have masturbated in front of you last time, David."

"But you were just doing it to help your brother finish, right?" Mom cut in. Rachel agreed that she was. "Then I think it's all right," Mom decided. " It didn't bother you, did it, David?"

"Oh, uh," I sputtered, "no, it was fine."

"Do you like seeing your sister's body?" Mom raised her eyebrows at me. "What I mean is, did it help you finish?"

"I... Yeah," I said. Rachel smiled at me.

"And," Mom continued, "It didn't bother you to see her masturbate in front of you like that?"

"No," I said. "It was kinda cool, I guess." That's me trying to act nonchalant.

We were all standing in the entrance-way to the kitchen. I was wearing pajama pants and a t-shirt, which did nothing to hide the erection that quickly grew after picturing Rachel on the floor in front of me rubbing her shaved, slippery vagina. Mom looked down at my crotch and raised her eyebrows. She kept her eyes there as she said "Just kinda cool, huh?"

Rachel was looking too. Mom suggested that we all go to my room. We did.

We wound up sitting on the orange couch in my room in the same positions as last time: Mom on the left, me in the middle, and Rachel on the right. My pajama pants didn't have a hole in the front, so I went ahead and slid them down to my ankles and kicked them off. I looked to my right and saw my sister's hungry eyes fixated on my penis. I wondered if Mom was noticing the way she looked at me. I glanced to my left and she was looking down as well. I started to masturbate, slowly going over the head of my penis to try to make a good show for those hungry eyes.

"There you go, baby," Mom said quietly, fixated on the motion in front of her. "Get ready for your little sister. Rachel, you want to help your brother again?"

Rachel got up without a word and pulled her shirt off over her head, now naked aside from her thin cotton panties. She sat down on the floor a few feet in front of me and leaned back to give me a good view of her breasts. I wanted to reach out and touch them. I wanted to put myself into the warm and dark and wonderful space between them.

I started to stroke a little faster while taking in the view of my sister's beautiful body. Mom noticed. With a giggle she asked, "You really like your sister's breasts, don't you?" Before I could answer, she turned to my sister. "Rachel," she said, "what do you think about letting your brother kiss one of your nipples?"

"That's fine with me, it's just a nipple. If I ever had a kid, they'd suck on em. What do you say Davey, wanna kiss a nip?" I nodded yes. My little sister pinched her right nipple and grinned up at me.

Rachel stood up and took a couple steps over to me. I scooted to the edge of the couch, still stroking myself. Mom watched closely as Rachel bent down, giving me access to her right breast. I gently slurped her pink areola into my mouth. I flicked her hard nipple up and down with my tongue. I sucked it several times, sometimes gently, sometimes not so gently.

"Go ahead and get the other one, too," Mom suggested. I broke away from the right breast, and Rachel turned to to give me access to the other one. This nipple hadn't been pinched, so it felt softer and more formless in my mouth. The nipple perked up a little bit when I flicked it with my tongue, but not to the same level as the pinched right nipple. I continued stroking myself as I made out with my sister's breast. How closely was Mom watching? What did her face look like? I wondered but could not tell in that moment.

"David," Mom asked, venturing further, "Would you like to put your penis in between your sister's breasts? I really think it'd help you finish. And it's not really sexual, anyway. Breasts aren't really a sex organ."

"They are if you have sex with them," I joked nervously.

"Well, I'm down," Rachel offered quietly but with no hesitation, grinning as she jiggled her tits up and down opposite each other in front of my face. "I guess we can try that," I replied. Mom was delighted.

Rachel stood up in front of me, her nipple popping out of my mouth. She held her breasts apart and dribbled some bubbly spit down to the space between them.

"Rachel," Mom said, "Come here, let me help you with that." Rachel took a few steps over to her and spread her breasts apart, facing our mom directly. Mom spat forcefully onto Rachel's chest, missing the center and getting most of her slimy spit on Rachel's left breast. Rachel then used her right hand to rub the mixture of hers and our mom's spit into the space between her tits, while holding her left tit out of the way with her other hand.

"All right," Rachel said, kneeling down in front of me. "Just titty-fucking my big brother, nothing to see here." I scooted closer to the edge of the couch. Mom's eyes were glued to my penis. Rachel pushed her tits up into my lap with my dick in between them. Her wide pink nipples were pointing up at me from either side of my cock. Rachel put her hands on both sides of her tits, but didn't close them around me just yet. She looked up at me. "All right, moment of truth. You ready? When I push these titties together, you'll officially be titty-fucking your baby sister. Is that something you can live with, soldier?"

"All systems go," I said as I pushed my cock against her chest and rubbed it back and forth, feeling the delicious slippery warmth of both my mom and sister's spit. After a few seconds of this, Rachel pushed her breasts together and laced her fingers in front to keep me between them. She looked up at me as she started to slowly move them up and down.

"How does that feel, baby?" Mom asked, not looking away from the action.

"Warm," I replied. "Soft." Rachel giggled and started to pick up the pace. When her breasts came all the way down, I could sometimes see the tip of my penis poke out for a split second from between the top of my little sister's generous breasts.

"Rachel, honey, how does it feel for you?" Mom asked. "I dunno," Rachel replied, "hard, I guess. Is this getting you closer, Davey?"

"Yeah, I---I think so," I managed to say. Rachel started to move her breasts up and down opposite from each other; when the right one went up, the left one went down, and vice-versa. It felt amazing.

"That's a nice little trick, sweetie," Mom said to my sister.

"Yeah," I agreed, "it feels amazing."

"Oh yeah?" Rachel said, looking up at me. "This gonna do the trick?"

"Maybe. Keep going," I said to my little sister. She continued fucking me with her breasts, sometimes together, sometimes separately, but always keeping me between them and pressed against her body. This went on for at least 5 more minutes, our mom watching closely the entire time while fidgeting with her pants more and more as we continued.

"If there's anything else you guys want to try to speed things up," Mom suggested, "go ahead. Don't mind me, just pretend I'm not here."

"Davey?" Rachel asked, still massaging me up and down with her breasts, "Is there anything else you want me to do to help you finish?"

"I... Uh, I dunno, what would you wanna do?"

Rachel smiled at me and stood up. My hard dick bounced back and slapped me on the stomach as it fell out from in between Rachel's breasts. She turned around, pulled her panties down and shook her big bubbly butt in front of me. Her ass cheeks jiggled wildly and I could see her perfect asshole whenever both cheeks bounced in opposite directions from each other.

"If you promise to take it out and finish on my face," she said, "you can put it in here." She spread her ass cheeks open while standing in front of me, giving me a perfect view of her asshole.

Mom was leaning over to get a better view of her daughter. "Rachel, honey, are you sure about this?" She asked somewhat hopefully.

"I just mean, I dunno," Rachel stammered. "It's not, like... I mean it's technically still not even sexual. It's not like my ass is a sex organ either, right? We'd just be using it to help Davey get ready. That's okay, right Mom?" Mom nodded slowly.

"I think we can try it," I said to my sister. She giggled and got down on the ground on her hands and knees, pointing her ass up at me. She spread herself open using both hands, giving me a perfect view of where she wanted me to insert myself.

"Go ahead and get on your knees behind your sister, baby," Mom said to me, not looking away from Rachel. "Actually, just a sec. Rachel, stay still." She did, then Mom stood up and squatted down next to Rachel's upturned ass. Mom then bent her head over and from her lips pushed out a thick glob of slimy spit which landed directly over Rachel's asshole, covering it perfectly.

"There!" she exclaimed happily, sitting back down on the couch. Now it was Mom on the left side of the couch, with me and Rachel on the floor in front of her to her right. "David, Sweetie, use the tip of your penis to rub my spit around your sister's bottom." I pressed the tip of my dick into the thick puddle of spit, feeling my sister's asshole underneath it. I rubbed it up and down to spread it around. Mom's spit felt so warm and slimy on the tip of my penis. Rachel still held her ass open with both hands. Her upper body was down on the floor, her face turned to the left and pressed into the carpet.

Mom was watching with a proud smile on her face. "It makes me so happy to see you two getting along so well.

"Oh, yeah," Rachel said sarcastically with her face still resting on the floor, "just about to get fucked in the ass by my big brother. Just regular old family fun."

"Rachel!" Mom said sharply. "Don't be crude. This is just to help your brother finish. For your treatment."

"Yes, Motherrr," Rachel said sarcastically, still not moving. I continued rubbing my sister's tight ass with the tip of my penis. "So," Rachel said, looking back at me, "you ever gonna put that thing in? Do it slow! Just put the tip in at first."

"Listen to your sister, David. Just go real slow. Go ahead, baby," Mom encouraged me.

I looked down. I positioned my penis so that my urethra was pushed against the center of my sister's anus. Rachel tightened her grips on either side of her ass, spreading herself open farther. I gently pushed myself forward until the tip of my penis disappeared inside my sister. I stayed still there with the tip of my penis swimming inside Rachel's warm lovely body.

Mom leaned forward, putting her elbows on her knees to get a better view. "How is that, Rachel? Does it hurt?"

"Maybe a little, but not bad. It almost feels kinda good. Davey, how you doing back there?"

"It feels good, but I want to put more in."

"Welp, luckily I've got 'cushion for the pushin', as they say." She released her grip and her generous ass cheeks bounced back into position and hugged the shaft of my dick while the tip stayed inside of her.

I slowly pushed another inch of myself into my little sister. "There you go," Mom encouraged us both as she continued to watch. Rachel pushed herself backwards, displacing another inch of my penis inside of her. I couldn't resist any longer. I held my sister by her wide hips and slowly pushed the rest of my throbbing penis inside of her. Rachel let out a long, quiet moan as I became fully submerged in her ass.

I began to slowly fuck my sister as our mother gazed at the action. I left most of myself inside of her, only taking it out about an inch each time before pushing it back in. I heard a gentle moan from my sister each time I pushed myself all the way back inside of her.

"Remember, Baby," Mom said to me, "you need to finish on your sister's face, not inside of her."

"O-Okay," I began, "yeah, I know, I know." It was hard to talk when something felt this good. "It just... it feels so good, I wish I could just... finish right here."

"No!" Rachel said, her face still plastered to the carpet, "I need it on my face! What the fuck you perv, you can't finish in my ass! And I didn't get it on my face last week, remember? I need it or I might start breaking out again!"

"I know, I know!" I said, pulling myself out and pushing myself back into her, "just be ready to turn around, I'm probably gonna finish soon."

"Mmmmmmm," Rachel moaned, relaxing again as her brother's cock entered and exited her body. "All right, just tell me when," she groaned.

Another minute passed and I was finally ready to finish. I slowly pulled out of my sister. She knew what to do. As I stood up, Rachel turned around and got up on her knees. She closed her eyes, pushed her hair out of her eyes, and angled her face upwards. I took my penis in my right hand and started to ejaculate on my little sister.

The first 3 spurts landed over her cheeks and the corners of her closed mouth. Rachel moved her face down a little bit so that the next few spurts landed on her forehead and the upper part of her cheeks and nose. Rachel angled her face back up, and the last of my cum landed on her chin, jawline, and neck.

One final drop of sperm clung to the tip of my penis. Rachel moved to slurp it up, but Mom stopped her.

"Honey---honey, stop!" she said urgently. Rachel paused and looked over at Mom.

"That's dirty, Baby. I know you wanna get the last bit, but that thing was just in your rear end. Okay?"

"Oh... yeah...." Rachel replied, a little disappointed.

Mom went to the kitchen and came back with a warm wet rag. She tossed it at me and it landed over my still-mostly-erect penis, hanging off of it like it was hung up on a hook. I used it to throughly wipe down my penis, even though there was no visible messiness on it. Rachel was still kneeling down in front of me, and she watched closely as I wiped myself off.

____

"Well, that was really something," Mom said as Rachel began to rub my cum into her face. "I didn't think you guys would go this far."

Rachel finished up, her face glistening and her hairline wet.

"I just wanted to help out! Davey does all the work, you know? I just get all the benefits."

"Sure," Mom said, "Sure. But taking your big brother... I mean, into your rear end end like that? Wow. David, did you like it?"

"Ugh, it felt really good. Like too good. Like, I-wanna-do-it-again-right-now kind of good." I said.

Ardresac
Ardresac
591 Followers
12