My Sister's Ass

Story Info
Story of sex between me and my sister.
1.2k words
3.91
115.2k
51
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Sister's Ass

Hi, I am a 24years old boy, studying out of town and going for corona vacations (lockdown).

This story is between one and my sister who was 2year older than me. She was 26.

It felt so good being home after being gone for so long. The lockdown prevented me from my normal holiday visits back home.

I've missed my family, especially my sister. I had always had trust issues and let none of my friends become close enough to feel comfortable confiding in them.

But luckily I've always had my sister. Being only two years older than me, we still had a lot in common everything with each other.

Being gone so long made me miss our alone time sharing what was going on in our personal lives and seeking each other's advice. We were both in committed relationships but were missing our partners as my girlfriend couldn't make the trip with me and her boyfriend had gone home to spend spring break with his parents.

After our parents had gone to bed, we spent a couple of hours catching up on the details of our lives we wouldn't share with anyone else. We openly talked about our sex lives, nothing really detailed, but just frequency and interesting kinks that our partners are into.

We had just wrapped up filling each other in on our recent activities, learning it's been about a week since either of us has had any sexual release. We now laid snuggled up on the couch with me behind her and holding her tight to me as we watched a movie, something we have done since we were both young.

It has been just over a year since we have been this close. It felt good to have my sister back in my arms. While she is older than me, I've always taken the protective role, and holding her like this makes me feel like I'm keeping her safe.

But tonight felt different. She'd move a little or adjust herself, and every time she did, her bubble butt would press against my crotch. Nothing new for us when we were cuddling but l like I said, something was different tonight. Her ass pressed against my crotch was influencing my cock and as hard as I tried, my cock was stirring.

I tried backing up from her a bit, but she would scoot her ass back against me hard. I turned a little to my back, and she groaned she was comfortable before and wanted me to cuddle back up next to her. I didn't want her to feel what her ass was doing to me, but her persistence about me holding her was going to make this impossible.

I was just wearing some loose gym shorts, and she was wearing yoga pants. I wasn't wearing any boxers, and I didn't know if she had any panties on, but regardless, there wasn't much fabric to keep her from realizing I was quickly becoming hard. She scooted her ass back against me one more time and I knew she felt it for sure this time.

She stopped moving, and it seemed as if she tensed up a bit. I got my mind ready for the very awkward conversation that was about to occur. Instead, after several minutes, she just stayed pressed against me and didn't say a word. I tried to think of anything to get my cock to behave, but it was impossible and I became rock hard and was throbbing for attention.

She still didn't say a word, but I could feel her moving her ass against my hard cock. There's no way she can't tell that I'm hard. And her movements don't seem like her normal movements to get comfortable.

She's intentionally rubbing her sexy ass against my cock. I'm not sure what to do, so I just lay there and keep holding her tight. I'm enjoying her ass rubbing against me, and I know now that she isn't mad or disgusted with it. But I'm too scared to make any other move.

Then she moves her arm. She reaches behind her and between us. Maybe she's going to push me away. Maybe she just realized what was poking her ass.

Her hand slowly found my cock. I couldn't breathe, not knowing what was about to happen. But then what I felt was unbelievable. Her hand wrapped around my hard cock and she squeezed it and moved her hand up and down my shaft, through my shorts. I moaned uncontrollably at her touch. I'm pretty sure I heard her giggle. Then her hand left my cock and I could feel her fingertips slide into my waistband and now her hand was wrapped around my cock again, but this time with no fabric between her hand and my dick.

She slowly stroked me and still hadn't said a word. I just held her and enjoyed her touch. Still too scared to make a move, not sure anymore what our boundaries were.

After a few minutes of jerking my cock, she took it out of my shorts and then her hand left me and went to her hip. I watched as she pulled down her yoga pants.

She pushed them down just past her ass cheeks. Then she reached back and took my cock back in her hand. It was all slick from my pre-cum that she had been rubbing up and down my shaft. She took the head of my cock and aimed it between her cheeks, and I slid easily between them.

We were not in a suitable position for my cock to find her pussy, and I imagine that's the way she wanted it. She started moving her ass, causing my cock to slide between her perfect cheeks. Her hand moved and I could tell that she was now touching herself. I couldn't see what she was doing, but I'm pretty sure she was just rubbing her clit as her legs were closed.

She moved her ass faster and I could no longer resist the urge to thrust with her movement. Her ass cheeks felt amazing around my cock. She was breathing hard and occasionally would let out an escaped moan.

I could tell her hand was moving fast, no doubt pleasing her clit. I heard a little grunt and her whisper "oh fuck" and then felt her cheeks clench. That's all I needed and my balls tightened and I exploded several streams of cum between her ass cheeks.

She laid there, catching her breath as I did the same and my cock softened and escaped from between her cheeks. I wasn't sure what was going to happen next. Hopefully, I won't regret it because I really enjoyed it.

She pulled away from me and stood up. She took her yoga pants off the rest of the way right there in front of me while I stared at her gorgeous bare ass. She looked back at me and said that she needed to go pee and clean up. She said to keep her spot warm for her.

And the rest of my vacation was spent on my sister's ass. She gave me her ass many times.

End.

(This story has been edited by AI bot so please don't comment badly)