My Sister's Best Friend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now that that's settled." I said before downing the rest of my bourbon. I set the glass on the table and shifted to where I was straddling her with my arms resting on her shoulders. Her arms went under mine, wrapped up so her hands gripped the back of my shoulders while pulling me towards her. Her head tilted slightly left, mine slightly right, just as our lips met.

Her mouth was slightly open, and the tips of our tongues met. Access was requested and granted on both sides. As our mouths were caressing and exploring, I felt her fingers on my breasts as my right hand began caressing her ass. We broke apart momentarily, and I took the opportunity to pull off my tank-top and bra. She likewise removed her halter top. I'm kind of surprised that we didn't break any teeth when we flung ourselves back at each other to resume our explorations of each other. My hands grasped her head as hers squeezed my ass. Our nipples ground against each other's as the passion of our kiss rose.

With strength that I didn't realize she had, she suddenly lifted me slightly, then rolled. I found myself laying on the couch with her on top of me. Seizing the new opportunity, I ran my hands down her back and raised her skirt over her ass. My eyes opened wide as my fingers discovered that it was a thong that she wore.

She slowly began moving down my body, softly kissing my exposed flesh as she went. As she began kissing my neck and throat, her hands snuck under my shirt and moved up to cup my breasts. I let out a soft moan as her fingers swirled my nipples. I let go of her succulent ass and raised my arms up so she could remove my tank-top. I returned the favor by taking off her halter top as she began kissing my tits.

"Let's take this to the bed." I whispered.

We were both naked by the time we landed on the mattress. She had her lips on one nipple, one hand on the other, and two fingers thrusting in and out of my swamped pussy. I had one hand on the back of her head, and the other stroking her equally flowing slit. After swapping her lips and hand back and forth between my breast for an eternity or so, she slowly began planting kisses down my body. Her fingers were playing a game of keep-away with my orgasm as they danced between plunging into my pussy and playing with my clit. My fingers lost contact with her folds as she moved down and out of reach. Her head eventually found its place between my splayed-out legs. Her arms were wrapped around my thighs, and her hands were grasping my pelvis with her fingers spreading my pussy lips open. I felt the air on my pussy as she breather warm air onto it. I felt like I had stuck my fingers into an electrical socket when her tongue made its first contact with my open gash. She licked the entire length and ended with a swipe across my clit. She was no amateur. The things she did to me were indescribable. Her tongue was a creature all on its own. It licked. It plunged. It darted. It swirled. Every touch brought me to new heights. I didn't notice one of her hands unwrapping from my legs until I felt the two fingers plunging into me and begin their assault on my G-spot. That's when the first orgasm swept over me. She never even slowed down. The second hit a minute after the first. The third hit when a slicked-up digit was thrust into my ass. My cries of rapture had taken all breath from my vocal cords. She must have sensed this, as she slowly brought me back down from the plateau and allowed me to rest. I was a wreck. I tried to reach for her.

"Rest, Princess. We have all night and all day tomorrow." I heard, just before the darkness of sleep overtook me.

To be continued.

A visit to Aunt Gail in the next chapter.