My Sister's Diary Pt. 02

Story Info
Brother and Sister become even more intimate.
3.4k words
4.63
61.8k
162

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of my alarm was unwelcomed, it meant my time spent cuddling with my sister more intimately than ever was over. It was odd, I did not feel how you'd expect me to feel after masturbating in front of my sister. Guilty? Nah. Ashamed? No way. Disgusted? Absolutely not. What I was, was horny. I guess that's what having a naked woman in your bed will do to man, sister or not. I loved the feel of her breasts against my abdomen, her bare leg folded over mine, hear breaths against my chest.

Once my alarm started going she stood. "I'm going to take a shower now. 7:30 this evening, yes?" She asked.

"Uh, yeah, sure." I said.

She smirked and started dressing, and as she walked from my room I couldn't stop myself from looking at her butt. What was happening to me? To us? To be entirely honest I didn't know what the hell we were doing or exactly how I felt about it, but all I knew is I didn't want to stop.

Abby and I found it hard to not look at one another during breakfast. Seemed every time I looked at her she was already looking at me. After breakfast I had to go to work, Abby gave me big hug and I lifted her off the ground. She gave me two pecks on the lips before I set her down and left.

That evening we repeated the events of this morning, and we did the same throughout the week. I could tell that with each passing day, she was enjoying it more and more, and by the time I would cum she would practically be oozing arousal. I don't know how she had the self control to not masturbate.

Saturday morning when she came into my room, she didn't undress immediately which left me a bit worried. "Everything alright?" I asked.

"Yes. I've been thinking."

"About?"

"What we've been doing."

My heart sank, I thought she was about to end this. "And?"

"I think you should just use my body instead of your hand."

"What are you talking about?" I asked, confused.

"There's many ways you could orgasm using my body. I could masturbate you, suck your penis, or vaginal and anal sex."

My head spun, and I struggled to understand what she was saying and compute my answer. "Uhh, why?" Is all I was able to choke out.

"I want to please you. I want to be the one causing your orgasm, not your hand."

She said, as she finally started to undress. I immediately noticed she'd shaved all her pubic hair.

"You already are the one causing it." I said as she sat in bed next to me.

"Kind of. But I want it to be all because of me. I want to feel you ejaculate, not just see it."

"Abby... I don't know if this is a good idea."

"All ideas aren't good nor bad until they are put into practice." She said as she pulled my covers down. "What would you like me to do?" She asked after she'd exposed my erection.

"I want you to do whatever you want to do." I said, unsure of how to answer. "I want to please you too."

She wasted no time, she quickly gripped my erection and started stroking me using my foreskin as she'd seen me do with a smirk on her face, then quickly bent over and took the head of my penis in her mouth. "Jesus Abby" I groaned at the sudden pleasure.

I widened my legs and she seemed to get the message, crawling between them and laying on her belly. She hiked her lower legs up and kicked her feet happily as she suckled on my head. She pulled away and began licking and kissing around my head then down my shaft.

"I watched so many dirty videos to get ready for this." She said, adding in a cute giggle at the end.

"Bad girl." I said with a smirk.

She smirked back and said, "I really am, aren't I?" before she got back to the task in front of her. Seeing Abby between my legs with her mouth on my cock was a surreal moment. Never ever in a million years did I think anything like this would ever happen.

It really didn't take long for me to get close, and she sensed it. "Do it Jake. I want to drink all your tasty sperm." She said as she briefly took her mouth off me. If I wasn't about to cum I would have laughed, was that her attempt at dirty talk?

She took it like a champ, keeping her lips wrapped around my head as she jerked me off and looked up towards me, exactly how you'd expect it to go in one of those "dirty videos" she talked about. Something about looking in Abby's matching hazel eyes as I came in her mouth sent a shiver of pleasure down my spine. After a few moments, she released me and opened her mouth, showing my load pooled on and under her tongue, causing some to fall out. She promptly swallowed, and licked up what she'd dropped.

Crawling over me with her eyes beaming and a big grin, she asked, "How was it?"

"Amazing. Thank you Abby." I said as she settled on top of me and I wrapped my arms around her back. Our faces were just inches apart and I felt her lips calling to me, so I kissed them. We kissed and kissed, and I slowly moved my hands down her back and cupped her bare bottom. "I want to do the same to you." I said, and she froze.

"No, that's okay, you don't have to." She said.

"I want to." I replied, but she still looked uncertain. "What's the matter?"

"No ones ever... touched me like that before. I'm nervous. You can if you really want to." She said, and started to get up.

I pulled her back down against my chest and said, "No, no, it's okay. We can wait until you're ready. What were you going to do, when you propositioned me like that, if I just said I wanted to have sex with you?"

"I would do anything you want Jake." She said simply, and kissed me again. "I love you."

"I love you too."

We cuddled in bed until my alarm went off and started our normal routines. I could not stop lusting over Abby throughout the day, just a week prior the thought of anything sexual with her was just outlandish, but now it was all I could think about. 7:30 PM couldn't come fast enough.

Abby and I spent much of the day at our local park, walking the trails and just enjoying each other's company. The way we'd walk together, looked at each other, and kissed each other made her feel more like my girlfriend than my sister, a feeling I enjoyed quite a bit.

Once we got to a spot we'd visit regularly, a fallen tree off a trail that overlooked our states' river, things got a bit more intimate. We started kissing and just couldn't stop, and soon my hands were wandering under her shirt and groping her breasts.

She let out a soft squeak into my mouth as I gently tugged on one of her nipples, and her hand wandered down to stroke the bulge through my pants.

"If you keep that up we're going to have to break routine." I said.

"We might need to add an additional appointment each day on the weekends." She said as I kissed her cheek and neck.

"What time is it?"

"Just before noon."

"Noon on the weekends it is." I said and grabbed her hand. "Let's go home."

We quickly walked hand in hand home, but after a few minutes I let go and let my hand wander down to her butt. It felt as nice as it looks, and a big part of me wanted to strip her right there.

When we finally got home Abby ran past our parents and scurried up the steps on all fours, my mom looked at me and asked, "What's with her?"

"Uh, nothing. Just wanted to write in her diary I guess." I said and headed up the stairs myself. By the time I got to my room, Abby was already naked and sitting on her knees on my bed, bouncing excitedly.

"C'mon, hurry! I want to suck it." She said impatiently. I walked over to the bedside and dropped my pants, she didn't even let me get in bed, just flopped to her belly and grabbed my erection, then lead it to her mouth.

"Ohh fuck." I groaned at the intense pleasure. "You like doing this, huh?" I asked.

"Mhmm." She mumbled with her mouth full. I brushed her hair out of her face as she sucked me, and once again enjoyed looking into the hazel eyes we share as I filled her mouth with my cum. Again she opened her mouth to show me my load before swallowing it down and sighing like she just had a refreshing drink on a hot summer day.

"Did I do good?" She asked me again.

"So good. Good girl." I said playfully, which made her face spread into an embarrassed smile. "Whenever you want me to, just let me know and I'll return the favor."

I got into bed with her and pulled her close, loving the feel of her body against mine. We kissed as my hands roamed her body, but eventually we just laid there cuddling till we dozed off.

I woke up just about an hour later with Abby's chest against my torso and her head resting on my chest, sleeping. I studied her face as she slept, and ran my hand up and down her back until she stirred. When her eyes opened, I greeted her with a kiss and a grope of her butt.

"We're beginning to act like lovers as we are siblings." She said simply.

"Yeah... Is that a problem?" I asked.

"No, I've always wanted it this way."

"Oh? Is that so?"

"Maybe not always, but for a few years at least. You're the only man I've ever wanted."

"What exactly do you want, Abby?"

"To please you."

"There's more to it than that. What do YOU want?"

She looked away from my face and said, "It's not important."

"It's important to me."

"It might ruin things."

"I promise, nothing could ever ruin our relationship."

She looked back up to my face and contemplated it, before looking away again. "Okay. I want to be your girlfriend."

"Oh."

"Yeah." She said.

"You already are my girlfriend." I said.

"What?"

"You are. We spend as much time together as we can, kiss and cuddle, and now, well, you know. You are my girlfriend already, if that's what you want." She turned her head back up to gaze at me. "Do you want to know what I want?"

"What?" She asked, a happy smile across her face.

"To be your boyfriend."

Abby sort of scoffed, then giggled, and giggled, and giggled. She was laughing so hard she had to roll onto her back so she could breath better. After a few moments she rolled on her side, and I rolled onto mine to face her. She was still giggling, but to a lesser degree, and they finally died off when I leaned over and kissed her and pulled her body to mine, my erection mashed up against her leg as we kissed.

"Touch me, Jake." She said after a moments break.

I didn't need to be told twice. I ran my hand down her back, over her butt, and to her thigh. I directed it upwards, and Abby spread her legs giving me access, and for the first time I touched her pussy. Instantly her body tensed, she shook like a hypothermic seizure victim, and she squealed like she'd just been burnt. "JaaAAAAAKE." She moaned loudly, and came.

I was amazed at how quickly it happened, although I shouldn't have been surprised with the arousal she'd experienced the past week without release. "That's it baby, cum for me. Cum for your boyfriend." I said as she continued to shake and grip onto me tightly. I brought my hand up to my mouth and finally tasted her. I could go on and on and on about her taste, but let's just leave it at I wish I had an endless fountain of her arousal.

I eased her onto her back and laid over her as I kissed her and rubbed soft circles over her clit, making her continue to squirm underneath me. She spread her legs wide and this left my erection just inches away from her pussy, something she noticed. "Does this mean we are going to have sex now?" She asked.

"Is that something you want?"

"I think so."

"Well when you know so, let me know. Because I definitely want to have sex with you."

"Well, I do. I definitely really do. I'm just afraid that I'll be bad at it."

"That doesn't matter, my love. No one is good at sex their first time, and there's no way to be objectively good at sex. It's all about preference, and the only preference I have is you." I said, continuing to rub soft circles over her clit.

An embarrassed smile spread across her face and her eyes bored into mine. "Okay. I know so. Put it in me." She said.

I smiled and said, "As much as I'd love to right now, we gotta be careful. I will call out of work Monday, and we can have the whole day to ourselves, how does that sound?"

She grinned at me, "Awesome. Do you think you could put it in now? Just for a little? I want to feel your penis inside of me."

I debated it in my head, part of me thought I wouldn't be able to stop myself from just thrusting in and out of her, the other part just wanted to get my cock in my beautiful sister. "Okay, just for a little. We have to be very quiet, okay?"

She nodded and covered her mouth with her palm. I positioned myself, slipped a finger in her to see if she was prepared, then started pushing. I was amazed with how easily I sank into her, and how incredible it felt. Abby let out one big muffled groan as I somehow slid in until our bodies met and I was completely enveloped.

It took everything in my power not to start fucking her. My eyes didn't leave hers as I studied her face for any signs of discomfort, but all I saw was my love and devotion reflected. I pulled her hand from her mouth and used my lips to muffle her groans instead, the steady throbbing of my cock giving her little jolts of pleasure.

"Jake, it feels so good." She whispered.

"I know baby. You feel amazing. I love you."

"I love you."

She wrapped her legs around me and somehow pulled me deeper. I felt like her pussy realized I wasn't thrusting in and out, so it started trying to milk me itself. I could literally feel it constricting against me, and I realized if I didn't pull out soon I was going to cum. I started to extract myself but her legs pulled me back in, which just got me even closer.

"Abby. I'm very close."

"Yes, me too." She said as she closed her eyes and started rocking her hips.

Even from just the slight movements, I was somehow barreling towards an orgasm that I had no hopes of stopping. "Abby! I have to pull out!"

"Don't." She said in my ear, all four of her limps now wrapped around me.

So I didn't. I felt a familiar, but much more intense sensation at the base of my penis before my orgasm rocketed up and out of me. Surge after surge went from me, to my sister. She groaned loudly, something primal-like that I'd never expect to come out of my sister's mouth.

We moaned and groaned together for a moment before I sat up and extricated myself from Abby's depths, followed by first a dribble, then a big glob of my cum. Abby had a big, beautiful grin across her face which made it hard for me to worry about what I'd just done. Instead of worrying, I just appreciated the sight in front of me. My beautiful sister, face rosy and smiling, legs spread with my love pouring out of her, looking at me with all the love and adoration in the world.

"I loved that." She said after a few moments of us silently grinning at one another.

"Me too. I love you Abby."

"I love you too. We're doing this again this evening."

"I have to ask... Do you know where you're at? In your cycle, I mean."

"Yes."

"And?"

"I'm most likely ovulating."

"Shit." I muttered to myself.

"It's okay, I want your babies."

"Abby... It's a bit early for that, don't you think?" I said as I laid next to her.

"Not how I see it. We've already been together two decades. I want your babies." She said, molding her body to mine.

"And what would we tell Mom and Dad?" I asked, imagining Abby with a big round belly.

"The truth. They will be happy."

"And how are you so sure?"

"I spied. Mother and Father were speaking in whispers one day so I was curious. They were talking about us kissing, and said Mother said she hoped you wanted me like I wanted you because it would 'Kill two birds with one stone'." She explained.

"She said that? And she knew how you felt?"

She nodded. "I told her when she asked why I was kissing you."

This threw me for a loop. Apparently I was the only one in my family that didn't know how Abby felt about me. This whole time I'd been worried about our parents catching us, but it seems they'd actually been encouraging it. My mom knew how my sister felt, but encouraged me to kiss my sister as she kissed me. "Well, okay then. Still doesn't mean we need to have a baby right away though, you know?" I said.

"Well I'm not going to try to get pregnant, but I'm not going to try not to either. I don't want birth control and condoms are gross."

I chuckled at that. "May not matter anyways." I said, putting my hand on her stomach.

"Yeah, you filled me with your semen. Millions of little sperm cells in me looking for an egg to fertilize." She said. "I'll definitely be ovulating by Monday so if not now you'll likely impregnate me then." She finished, as if it was the most totally normal conversation.

"I don't have to finish inside you every time, you know." I said.

She looked at me like I just said something incredibly stupid. "Yes, you do. I don't want you to do it anywhere else, it felt so nice. It still does feel nice inside me now. Now that I've had it I don't want to go a second without your semen inside of me."

Abby truly had a way with words, her clinical terminology was some how a major turn on. "Okay. If that's what you want. You're going to get quite messy often though, if I'm finishing inside you all the time."

"A price I'm willing to pay." she said.

"We should probably get up before someone comes to find one of us."

She pouted and groaned, and I took that as a no, so we laid there and kissed, talked, and kissed some more for a while, until almost 5pm when she got up and said, "I need a shower. I'll see you at 7:30." She kissed me before leaving my room, not bothering to put her clothes back on.

I laid back in my bed and thought about what we'd just done, and what we're going to do. Few days ago Abby even knowing that I masturbate was a gut wrenching piece of knowledge. Now, we're together, and I'm going to impregnate her if I hadn't already. Oddly enough I wasn't worried, or even feeling any negative emotion whatsoever. All I felt was love for Abby, and excitement for the future.