My Sister's Helping Hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're very welcome", she replied with a smile.

She was on her way to the door when I came back with, "Dad doesn't know what he's missing if he settles for a hand-job from you".

Debbie span round on the spot. "What the fuck are you talking about?"

"The hand-jobs you've been giving Dad of course", I replied.

"Don't be fuckin' ridiculous", she said. "That's just...eww".

She looked appalled and I was confused. "But he told me about your massages....and the happy endings....and you told me yourself that you'd been...you know...helping him".

"You idiot. I gave him some money, that's all. He'd run up a bit of a debt on his credit card messing around on an online casino. I cleared it for him on the understanding he closed the account. I haven't given him any massages and certainly wouldn't...wank him off".

Now I was lost.

Debbie stood naked, leaning on the door frame. Suddenly the look of shock and confusion on her face was replaced with one of realisation.

"Hold on. A while back, Sarah mentioned she was thinking of giving Dad a massage for his arthritis. I wonder....".

The makings of a grin started to form on her face.

"I think you and I need to have a word with our big sister" she said. With that she turned and skipped off towards the bathroom, leaving me with a stunned expression and a whole host of questions.

12