Slave Management 101-6

Story Info
Best lunch break EVER. Winter goes too far.
12.6k words
4.7
7k
6

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 04/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 12

Emily heard the exchange between Her Lord and Cecilia. She turned her head to look towards them just in time to see the two leave through the front door arm in arm. Emily hoped the pair enjoyed themselves, she really was curious to see if Cecilia was as good as advertised.

Would Dany join them too? Emily was standing behind and to Dany's left. Emily studied Dany's profile during the elevator ride. Dany was a light skinned girl with red hair, probably of irish descent. She was pretty, but nothing about Dany made her stand out. She was slender, with average breasts, average ass, and average brown eyes. From the little Emily had seen, Dany had a sweet disposition. Who knows, Dany might be even more fun than Cecilia. It wasn't uncommon for a more plain girl to make up for it by being more adventurous between the sheets.

The elevator stopped and the door opened on the second floor. Dany cheerily said, "Come on Emily, we'll get you some lunch and comfy spot where you can rest for the next hour or so."

They walked down a short hallway with several doors opening off of it. Only one was labeled and it said "Kennels" in black block letters about 4 inches high. Dany opened the door and they stepped inside.

The room was only dimly lit with most of the light coming from the windows that opened to the back of the building. The room was air conditioned to a comfortable temperature for a naked slave. Erlaynve, the east Indian slave, was seated naked at a table with a few plastic trays containing what looked like boneless baked chicken, cauliflower, and a couple of bread slices. With a genuine smile, Erlaynve held out a tray to Emily, "Here's you some lunch sweetie. It's nothing fancy, but it will fill you up and get you through the afternoon."

"Thank you, this will do nicely." Emily really was grateful for the plain food. She had worried all she would get was slave chow. That was nasty stuff, she couldn't see how people survived on it for years at a time.

As she took her tray, she noticed the sound of several people talking coming from the long hallway now in front of her. It wasn't excited chatter, but neither was it somber in character. The sound was like you might hear at a small airport. There was no hint of fear or dread. Emily took comfort from that.

Emily looked down the hallway in front of her. It was right at five feet wide with about twenty wire mesh cells on the right side, judging by the number of doors she could see. She wasn't sure, but the other end of the hallway appeared to have two more hallways that intersected the end of this hallway at 90 Degrees, making a T.

Emily took her tray and Dany led her to one of the kennels about halfway down. The door was numbered 11, just like her spot in the training room. The kennels reminded her of her time in the sale barn. But that was two months ago. It was over now. She was safe under James' care while she was here. James wouldn't let anything bad happen to her. The sale barn was old history. That was a truly terrible time for her, so she chose to put it out of her mind. And did so.

Dany opened the cell, removed Emily's leash and hung it from a hook on the door. Emily stepped inside. Dany looked at her and smiled reassuringly. "Don't worry sweetie, your Master will be back soon then we'll come get you and take you to him."

"Yes My Lady, thank you for your kindness."

Dany beamed, "My Lady...I like that, it sounds so much more classy than mistress. Mistress sounds like you're in one of those awful old horror movies. But you can call me Dany when we're in here. I've been where you are and I know what you're going through. Only my master wasn't nearly as hot as yours. You must eat that boy alive every chance you get."

"I don't get all that many chances My Lady, but when I do, I take full advantage of them. My Lord does things to me no one has ever done before. I'm gonna' take him back to Barbara completely drained" Emily was grinning like like a Cheshire cat. She was still horny from this mornings activities. The little break James and Emily took at the beginning of lunch was amazing, but she wanted more. Very few men could leave her satisfied, but James was one of them and Emily couldn't get enough of him.

"How long do you have to serve, Emily?"

"I was given three years for student debt I couldn't pay, I have 2 years and 10 months to go."

"You are fresh meat aren't you, Sweetie?" Dany grinned while she teased Emily

"Yep, about as fresh as it gets" Emily chuckled. "So, you were a slave?"

"Yeah, we all are. Dave only hires former slaves. He tries to give us all a fresh start when we're freed. Dave is a really good man. Tough when he has to be, but he'll stand by you no matter what."

"So, I had 7 years to serve. I was fresh out of high school and as dumb as they come. I let my dumb-ass older sister talk me into helping her steal a car. It took the cops about thirty minutes to have us both in cuffs."

Emily sat down and began eating while Dany talked. It looked like Dany was about to get into the whole story when they both heard Dave call for Dany. "Oh shit, I gotta run, I'm supposed to be manning the lobby desk." Dany, who had squatted in front of the kennel door to talk, jumped up and took off down the hallway at a trot.

Emily scooted back on the bunk where she was sitting and leaned her back against the cage while she finished eating.

Emily surveyed her surroundings and saw that same cute blonde who was to her left in training was in the kennel to her right, catching a cat nap. In the kennel to her left was that Winter chick with the bad attitude. She was to the right of James in the training room. Winter was watching Emily, but turned her head when Emily tried to make eye contact.

Bored and curious about this girl and what caused her attitude Emily put on her best 'let's be friends' smile and asked, "You're Winter, right?"

"Yeah, why?" came the surly reply.

"I'm Emily. I guess we'll be working next to each other for the next few weeks."

"I don't plan to be here that long, so don't get too comfortable."

"Where are you going that you can't finish the training?"

"Not you're fuckin' business, little miss perfect. You ask to god damned many questions!"

Emily snickered, "Afraid I can't argue that one, I've heard it often enough."

Both girls fell silent. Emily staring up at the ceiling wishing Her Lord would hurry back. Emily thought to her self, "How fucked up am I? I've been enslaved against my will, I'm the property of people I barely know, people who control my every move, people who make me prance around in public naked as the day I was born, people who collared me and walk me around on a leash like the family dog, people who could at any moment decide to beat me within an inch of my life with no consequences, and I can't wait until my fucking master comes for me? How can I possibly be so content in this life, so... happy??? What's worse, how can I be so wet and horny for my fucking MASTER???"

Emily snorted and shook her head. Looked around her again, Blondie still appeared to be napping, Winter was still watching her like a hawk when she thought Emily didn't know. But Emily could feel Winter's eyes on her.

"What's so funny?" Winter asked startling Emily out of her head.

"Nothing, why do you ask?"

"Nothing? Then why are you sitting over there with your eyes closed grinning like the cat that ate the canary?"

Emily asked herself that question. Looking deep inside herself, she realized that she was happy, very happy. By all rights she shouldn't be, but she was. And thinking about her friends back on the estate, they were happy too. Or at least they acted like it. None of them had any reason to be happy, Barbara and Jane most of all. Those two had been there for years and had many more years to go. And yet they were the two happiest "slaves" on the entire estate.

Was it James? Emily was 6 or 7 years older than James, was she falling for him? How to get James' cock inside her consumed most of Emily's thoughts lately. But he was entirely too young for her. And yet he controlled every aspect of her life. He owned her but still treated her with kindness. He made her feel special, beautiful like no man ever had. What was that all about?

Emily didn't know how long she sat there looking into her own soul, but it was apparently long enough for Winter to give up on getting a response. Winter was staring at the kennel door blankly.

"Well, first off I didn't realize I was grinning." Emily finally responded, grinning again at herself.

"You were, I wouldn't have been surprised if you sat there and had a spontaneous orgasm the way you were grinning."

"I'm grinning because I'm happy, truly happy, and I have no idea why."

"If you figure it out, let me know. I could sure use a dose of happy."

"Why are you so...I don't know...sad, angry? I can't imagine Robert abusing you. He seems to be going out of his way to please you. I know being a slave isn't easy, but it isn't as bad as you're making it out to be. Is it?"

"That's easy for you to say with your perfect, hot Lord, as you call him. And what's that all about anyway?" Winter shot back angrily.

"He is pretty cute, isn't he? I don't know why we call him Lord. That's what I was told to call him when I arrived. I never thought much about it."

"Who is we?" Winter asked.

"Oh, I live on an estate with quite a few other slaves. They're fantastic women. They welcomed me right in and made sure I understood how everything worked on the estate. They could've let me fumble around blindly, making a fool of myself. But they didn't. They really care about me, and I care about them. What about you?"

"Just me and that loser I'm with. I never expected to get stuck with somebody like him. That fuckin' dweeb owns me for the next ten years. I'm gonna wind up killing the useless fucker, or he's gonna kill me...if he has the balls!"

"All right girls, lunch is over! Everybody grab your trash, then Nadu kneel in front of the door in the collar position. Understood?" Cecilia was apparently back.

"No one will be coming in to clean up after you, so if you don't want your empty trays stinking the place up later, you better grab 'em now."

The little blonde in twelve sat up, stretched, looked right, then looked left and smiled sweetly at Emily. Emily smiled back then stepped in front of the door and knelt holding her trash from lunch.

Cecilia and Dave walked down the aisle past Emily. Cecilia stopped at kennel 14 and Dave stopped in front of kennel 15. They both took the leashes from the door hooks, opened the doors in front of them and leashed the nude slave inside.

Emily heard the two of them instructing the slaves to step out in to the aisle and stand facing the exit with their right shoulder against the wall. Once the slaves were in place, they looped the leashes loosely around the slaves neck so it wouldn't drag on the ground. Then they moved down the line to the next two kennels. Cecilia always going to the even numbered kennels and Dave going to the odd numbered kennels.

When it was Emily's turn, Dave leashed her and had her stand against the wall just like the other slaves. Then he leaned in closely and softly said, "You did good this morning Emily."

"Thank you My Lord, I try."

Dave got a devious smile and asked, "How was the bacon?"

Emily's eyes opened wide and looked at Dave as if he were a ghost, "Delicious My Lord."

Dave almost laughed at Emily's reaction, "I'll give your compliments to the chef." Then he turned and stepped in front of kennel nine.

When all fifteen slaves were out of their kennels and lined up against the wall, Dave called the elevator. Once it arrived and the doors opened, Dave sent five of the slaves into the elevator with Cecilia and they promptly disappeared behind the closing door.

Dave moved all the remaining slaves forward to wait their turn. The elevator returned carrying only Cecilia and the next group of five slaves piled into the elevator repeating the process.

Emily went down in the third and final batch. When the doors opened on the first floor, Dany was there to meet them and lead them all back to the training room. Emily saw several of the owners, including James lounging in the lobby. James saw Emily watching him and winked at her. She smiled happily and continued to follow Dany with the other slaves.

Once inside the training room, the first ten slaves were already Nadu kneeling on the floor in front of their numbers. Dany instructed them to find their spots from earlier and Nadu kneel behind them. Emily did so with the blonde Nadu kneeling down contentedly to her left and the still petulant Winter slouched into a sloppy Nadu kneel to her right. Emily decided to ignore both of them. Instead she checked her posture, watched the door, and waited for Her Lord to come in.

James was one of the last owners back into the training room. All the masters came in and took up their positions to the right of their slaves. Emily bowed her head and offered up James' end of the leash which he took. He then gently rested his hand on the back of her head for several seconds. Again she was hit with a bad case of goose bumps, hard nipples, and wet pussy.

"How the hell does he do that to me? He pets me like his favorite dog and I'm ready to roll over on my back with my legs spread...like his favorite dog. Oh dear God! Is this what he does to Barbara? If so, I see why she's so obsessed with him." Emily wondered wistfully.

*********************************************

James looked at Dave who was scanning the room to be sure everyone was there and in place. That's when he realized he had Emily's leash in his right hand and his left hand was lightly cupping the back of her head. Emily was pushing her head back into his hand as though she was seeking additional contact. James eased his hand off of Emily's head and took her leash in his left hand.

When James looked up, Dave was watching the two of them, trying to suppress his grin and very subtly shook his head. Then at precisely 1300 hours Dave cleared his throat getting everyone's attention and began to discuss the afternoon's activities.

The afternoon was all about slave positions and transitioning gracefully from one to the other. Over the course of the week they would work on commands such as Nadu, collar, present, inspect, wall, humble, wait, and several others. They would learn and practice the most graceful motions for assuming these positions and transitioning from one position to another.

Over the next three days all the slaves were picking up on the poses, and transitions nicely. Emily excelled, acting like it was a competition. Several of the other slaves also treated it like a competition. That group was getting really smooth and sexy.

Like several of the other masters James had yet to use his crop for punishment. He occasionally used it to touch Emily where her posture needed correction, or to nudge her into the correct position. Those that needed to use their crops did so sparingly and were using them less and less as the training progressed and the slaves skills improved.

That is except for Winter. She played like she didn't understand what was being taught. When she did get into the right position it was sloppy and she wouldn't hold it long. The looks she would give Robert were becoming nastier. Yet never once did he use his crop, or anything else for that matter to correct or punish Winter.

Poor Robert was looking like a lost cause and James wondered how long Dave was going to tolerate Winter's attitude. James found her behavior to be distracting and he began to become angry with her. James couldn't tolerate insolence or discourtesy from slave or free. It actually made James angrier to see that behavior directed at someone else than it did when it was directed at himself. Robert looked like the kid everybody made fun of in high school. James had protected kids from bullies before and he was feeling that Robert needed someone to step in.

On the other hand, James avoided getting involved unless he felt he had no other choice. He was trying to be on his best behavior to impress both Dave and his parents. He had no doubt that Dave would be reporting James progress to Sam and Morgan regularly. This was Dave's class and the last thing he wanted to do was step on Dave's toes. Also, it wasn't his place to discipline someone else's slave. So James gritted his teeth and tried to make the best of a bad situation.

On Thursday morning Winter began to mutter under her breath. By the lunch break she was speaking loud enough for James to understand what she was saying and it was highly disrespectful towards Robert. James' anger began to boil. He had enough of Winter's attitude. James could tell it was effecting Emily as well. She was well behaved as always, but Emily's normally vivacious nature was really subdued.

James hoped Emily wasn't afraid of him. She had no reason to be, he was quite proud of her rapid progress. She was a really smart and eager slave. Everyone in the class could see it. But James was rapidly loosing control of his anger. That almost never happened. But when it did, somebody was going to have a serious problem on their hands.

James maintained his cool until lunch. When he lead Emily to the front desk to turn her over to Dany, it must have been apparent his attitude wasn't what it should be. When James spotted Cecilia at the desk she was looking at him with concern showing on her face. When Dany spotted Emily she broke into a huge smile and began to speak but stopped, looked over at James and her smile quickly turned to worry also.

Cecilia watched the two of them cross the room towards the desk. She was looking at James questioningly, but Dany spoke first. Looking at Emily, Dany said, "Hi sweetie, are you ready for some lunch?"

"Yes My Lady."

"Well then let's get you upstairs." Dany reached for Emily's leash which James gave her. Dany headed for the elevator with Emily and a couple of the other slaves in tow.

Cecilia had been waiting for Emily's hand off, "Hey good looking, how about I take you to lunch, you look like you could use some company?"

"I don't know Cecilia, I don't think I'd be very good company right now."

"That's what I was thinking. Which is why you need to go to lunch with me, I'm always good company! Especially when I'm naked." she leered at him.

James couldn't help but smile back at her. "I'm sure you are, but I just really don't feel like going out and dealing with a lot of other people right now. I think I'll go up to my room and watch some TV or take a short nap"

The elevator door opened and Dany bounced out and over to the desk, her smile back on, but with concern in her eyes.

"Dany you're back! Good I am taking Mr James here to lunch. You got the desk, right?"

"I sure do, you two have a good time."

"Cecilia, I told you I don't feel like going anywhere."

Cecilia was already out from behind the desk and hooked her arm in James' as she spun him to face the elevator. "I heard you. I know a Greek place that can have our lunch here in a half hour, so we can eat in your room. No, you do not have a choice." Cecilia had a death grip on his arm and was giving him a fake pout.

This time James actually snickered at her, "Fine, you win!" As they stepped on the elevator.

"I always do!"

Cecilia stuck her hand in the door and it opened back up. She stuck her head out, "Hey Dany, Have some gyros sent to James room!"

"Yes ma'am, will do! Try to remember, he has 4 more hours of class this afternoon!"

"I make no promises" Cecilia shouted as the doors finally closed all the way.

CHAPTER 13

Cecilia remained glued to James' arm through the elevator ride, the walk to his room, and while he fumbled with the key trying to unlock the door one handed.