My Sister's Keeper Ch. 14

Story Info
Sasha and Meredith are introduced to their 'client'.
3.7k words
4.57
6.5k
6
0

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peabo85
peabo85
196 Followers

Note: All characters are over 18.

*****

Sasha felt her eyes open and looked around. She was expecting to see her own bed and possibly Kaitlyn's arms wrapped around her waist as her mistress held her. However, both of these things were absent and the room seemed very unfamiliar to her. The fogginess of her mind prevented her from seeing exactly what was going on. She sat up with a jolt, trying to remember exactly what had happened.

Looking down, she saw she was in a bra and panties that weren't her own. The memories came back to her as her sleepy fog was lifted. She remembered Meredith inviting her into her home, tying her up in a very nice scarf bondage, and feeding her before sharing a bed with her. Sasha's face turned as red as the underwear she was wearing as she remembered the warm touch of the older woman and the loving embrace she was held in. She wished it could go on forever.

She had to leave the bed eventually, however, and got up to exit the room. She didn't bother looking for clothes as she was feeling a bit more hungry than ashamed. The kitchen was occupied by Meredith, who was sitting in a bathrobe with her wet hair falling around her shoulders as she read the newspaper with some coffee. Sasha could barely look at her. Despite it not being a sexy or tight attire, she still looked beautiful to the chestnut haired woman.

"Good morning, Sasha," Meredith smiled at Sasha, who blushed further and squirmed as her own state of attire became all too apparent to her. "My underwear looks very nice on you."

Sasha sat down and covered herself with her arms as she suddenly felt undignified being in Meredith's presence.

"Now now," Meredith stood up, walking around to wrap her arms around Sasha, her wet hair brushing up against the younger woman's cheek as she gently spoke. "I think it looks beautiful on you. I would still think that even if you were nude in front of me. There's no need to be ashamed with me. I promise you I will not judge you. Like I said, I think you're very beautiful."

Sasha relaxed, lowering her hands as Meredith continued to hold her. The black haired woman smiled as Sasha leaned onto her.

"While you were sleeping, our mistresses called," She said. Sasha felt an odd disheartenment at this statement, knowing it would mean her time with Meredith would be cut short. It almost made her want to run from her sister and mistress.

"What... what did they say?" Sasha asked, her voice betraying her disappointment.

"They wanted us to go to a client in their place," Meredith said. "It would seem as though Kaitlyn needs some more rest and this client might feel comfortable around someone with our particular positions."

"P-Positions?" Sasha asked, her face reddening as dirty thoughts pervaded her.

"Yes," Meredith smiled. "They figured that we might be suited because we are both submissives, which would help us understand the client and help her feel comfortable. There is also the reason of them wanting to test you."

"T-Test me?" Sasha asked.

"To see if you can be a domme like them with someone who you haven't met," Meredith said. "It's to see if you can handle it for this trial run. I'll be right there with you to make sure you can handle it."

"O-Okay," Sasha blushed as Meredith kissed her cheek. She really, really hoped this wasn't some cruel dream she was going to wake up from. She hoped that Meredith was really, truly kissing her cheek.

"My mistress came over with a small suitcase of supplies for us to use," Meredith said.

"A suitcase?" Sasha asked.

"Just the basics," Meredith explained. "Ropes, some gags, a small flogger, some various latex equipment. All stuff you've used in your sessions with Kaitlyn. But, anything you haven't used, I have and can show you how it works."

"Oh... okay," Sasha nodded, feeling a little more at ease.

"Would you like me to help you into your uniform?" Meredith asked. Her tone was gentle without a single ounce of sexual undertones, but Sasha couldn't help but blush harder all the same. She didn't understand why she was still acting this way like some giddy little schoolgirl who turns red if their crush even looks at them. But, wasn't Meredith more now? She hoped that hadn't been some fleeting idea.

"I-I think I'm going to wear something casual to start," Sasha said. "It's better to set a good impression, right?"

"That's right," Meredith nodded. "We can put on your catsuit at the client's house if you so choose.

"Alright," She said. "Take a shower and I'll help you into it. You didn't shower last night, so you'll need to get all of your sweat and such off of you."

Sasha nodded, gaining the courage to lean so that she could kiss Meredith's cheek and then running off to the bathroom covering her face. Meredith giggled behind her hand as she watched the younger girl close the door and turn on the water.

Once Sasha had finished with her shower, she exited with a towel wrapped around her waist. Meredith smiled, gesturing towards her bedroom.

"I'll help you into your uniform and then we can eat breakfast," She said. "Would you like some eggs and bacon?"

"That would be lovely," Sasha said. "Especially from you."

Meredith's cheeks tinged pink as she laughed. Sasha felt like she was falling in love again at that sound. It was like an angel's voice, charming and beautiful. Sasha retrieved her catsuit and laid it on the bed, folding it just as Kaitlyn had showed her. Meredith handed her a pair of panties and a bra in one hand, a casual, yet a bit sexy, top and a pair of jeans in the other.

Sasha let the towel fall to her feet and began to dress in the items Meredith had given her.

"Sasha, I have a proposal for you," Meredith said after Sasha had finished.

"P-Proposal?" Sasha asked, her face flushing at several unwanted, yet not unwelcomed ideas popping into her head.

"Yes," Meredith smiled. "I was thinking that you could stay with me. It would give us more time to spend together and it would help keep you from your mother."

"I-I would love that." Sasha said, a little too quickly, her hands covering her mouth quickly and giving her a taste of the oil on them, which actually didn't taste all that bad.

"It's okay to be a bit hasty," Meredith giggled softly. "But, think about it at least. It's a big commitment, especially if you're still Kaitlyn's submissive."

"Right..." Sasha said, having not even considered her mistress and sister. "I'll have to talk it over with her."

"Good," Meredith softly smiled back at Sasha. "You don't have to come to a decision today. Just think about it."

"Y-Yes, I will," Sasha nodded in understanding. "B-But, why would you—"

Sasha's question was cut off by a gentle hand covering her mouth, Meredith kissing her forehead.

"Hush," She said softly. "No more talk of how you're worthless. I believe you're one of the most beautiful people I've ever met, both inside and out. I want you to see that as well, but the first step is not continuing to speak about yourself like that."

Sasha nodded, her shame seeming to dissipate for the time being.

"For now, let's finish getting ready, get some breakfast, and head to this client's house," Meredith said. "We can talk more later."

"O-Okay," Sasha nodded in agreement. Meredith pulled her over to a mirror and began to brush her hair. Sasha sighed in contentment as Meredith gently brushed it and began to tie it into a singular ponytail.

"Do you like this look?" She asked Sasha, who nodded with a tinge of pink in her cheeks.

"Good," Meredith said with a smile. "Now that we've finished, let's get you some breakfast."

Sasha nodded in agreement and Meredith walked her out to the table. She fixed the younger submissive up some bacon and eggs, watching as she ate them. As she watched her guest, she put clothes of her own, a similar attire with a spaghetti string top instead, stretching a little to loosen herself up.

"This is so good," Sasha said with her mouth full. "I didn't know you could cook like this."

"It's just bacon and eggs," Meredith laughed.

"It's delicious," Sasha said. Once she had her fill of the breakfast foods, Meredith led her back to the car.

"So... tell me about this client," Sasha said. "I want to be absolutely sure I'm okay."

"Well, I've only met her once," Meredith said. "I only know her first name, which is Carol. But, she hasn't gone for completely sexual visits and my mistress told me to tell you that you didn't have to engage sexually with her if you weren't comfortable."

"Oh, okay," Sasha nodded. "I wouldn't do that on the first visit anyway."

"That is perfectly alright," Meredith gave a small nod as she started the car. "I'm sure she'll understand that."

"I hope so," Sasha said, looking down. "I don't want to make a poor impression on my first time being a domme for someone else."

"I believe you will do wonderfully," Meredith gave her a reassuring kiss to her cheek as she cupped her face. "Don't listen to how you think of yourself. Listen to how I think of you and you'll start to believe it."

"O-Okay," Sasha nodded, taking a deep breath to calm her nerves. She looked out the window as Meredith began to drive, a small nagging inclination plaguing her mind. But, she shrugged it off. It had to be a coincidence about it. There was little chance it was the same person she was thinking of.

After about thirty minutes of driving, Meredith pulled onto a street that had a lot of small, yet comfortable houses. They were all very pretty and looked nice with good decorations. Meredith pulled up to one of them, stopping the car.

"Is... Is this the house?" Sasha asked.

"Yes," Meredith nodded. "You seem nervous, even more than before. Is something bothering you?"

"I-It's nothing," Sasha said. "Just a stupid thought that's not very likely."

"Is it about your own being?" Meredith asked.

"No," Sasha said truthfully. "Just... just an odd coincidence is all."

"If you say so," Meredith didn't believe her, but wasn't about to force an answer out of her. She rang the doorbell of the house and waited.

The door later opened up to reveal a woman who was in her very early twenties. Golden blonde locks flowed around her shoulders, reaching her breasts in a curly fashion. Her icy blue eyes locked eyes with the two. Her body seemed like it had previously been an athlete's body, but still held some of the quality. Sasha immediately paled at the sight of her.

"I take it you're the replacements she sent?" The woman asked in a soft tone. Sasha wordlessly turned around and began to walk towards the car. Meredith gently took her hands and turned her to face her.

"What's wrong, Sasha?" She asked.

"I-I knew that girl in high school," Sasha said quietly, blinking to hold back tears. "Sh-She was one of the girls who would dare each other to kiss me."

"I see," Meredith said, keeping a gentle expression. "Well, do you think she's still like that?"

"I..." Sasha began, her eyes welling up with tears. "I don't know."

"Well, I believe that you should just give her a chance," Meredith said. "If you're uncomfortable, then we will tell our mistresses and never do this again. Can you handle that?"

"I-I think so," Sasha nodded after a minute. "C-Can you help me?"

"I sure can," Meredith smiled. "Let's go enact her session. From what I heard, her tastes are a bit different than what you are completely used to."

"Wh-What does that mean?" Sasha asked in confusion.

"I believe you should come with me and find out," Meredith said. "This will be a good lesson in bdsm for you."

"O-Okay," Sasha decided to trust Meredith. She hadn't steered her wrong before. The two walked back up to the house, Carol having a confused look on her face.

"Sorry, this is her first time with someone other than her mistress," Meredith smiled. "She's just got to get started and then we can begin."

"Okay," Carol said, her gaze looking towards Sasha, who just looked away to avoid the gaze. "Well, come on in. I was a bit surprised when Miss Kaitlyn said house calls were acceptable."

"Bdsm is all about comfort as well as kinky," Meredith said. "Obviously, we want you to be comfortable and familiar with your environment. Besides, sometimes walking into a dominant's house and seeing his or her 'dungeon' can intimidate someone."

"That's nice," Carol said, Sasha giving a slight nod in agreement. "I was a bit upset that she wasn't coming this time, but when she said she'd send me a replacement for this one and not charge, I got curious."

"Miss Kaitlyn is a bit under the weather, so her fiancée, my mistress, is forcing her to stay and rest up," Meredith explained. "Miss Sasha and I will be participating in your session for today. Miss Sasha is Miss Kaitlyn's submissive as well."

"You look familiar," Carol said, Sasha's face paling a bit. "Do I know you?"

"I-I don't think so," Sasha stammered, thoughts of high school trying to invade her thoughts.

"How about we all sit down and introduce ourselves properly and then we can begin?" Meredith suggested. "While you may have met Miss Kaitlyn or my mistress, Rebecca, you haven't really met me or Miss Sasha. We'll just tell a couple things about ourselves and our biggest fetishes."

"That sounds good," Carol said, gesturing the pair inside. They sat down at the dining room table, Carol on one side with Sasha sitting next to Rebecca on the other.

"I'll start," Meredith said. "My name is Meredith Summers. I am Mistress Rebecca's submissive and a journalist by trade. I am a sixty-forty ratio and I prefer scarves in my bondage. I'm currently dating Sasha."

Sasha's face turned beet red as Meredith said it so casually and the younger submissive squirmed in her seat at the action. It was one thing to have said it to her sister, but to someone she knew like she knew Carol...

"I-I'm Sasha Straights," Sasha said quietly. "O-Of course, I'm really not, but... I'm sorry."

"It's okay," Meredith put an arm around her, pulling her in. "Take your time and continue. We'll be patient."

"O-Okay," Sasha took a deep breath and began anew. "I'm pretty new at this, but I like latex and bondage. I play sports and my sister introduced me to bdsm."

"Your name's pretty familiar." Carol said. "You're absolutely sure we haven't met?"

"I-I'm pretty sure," Sasha said, wanting to give her a chance if only because of Meredith. She knew she couldn't otherwise, but her not remembering her would help. It was a few years ago after all.

"If you say so," Carol said, though her look of disbelief betrayed her. "I suppose I'll go then. I'm Carol Carver. I used to be a track runner and a backup cheerleader in high school. I even did a bit of horseback riding. I have a bit of a thing for role play and it's part of why Kaitlyn was an interest for me."

"Well, now that that's out of the way," Meredith said. "Why don't you tell us how your sessions are set up, Carol? Sasha has never experienced this before and it would be a good place to let her learn about it."

"I-I think I know what role play is," Sasha said. "It's where you act out like in a play, right?"

"Somewhat," Meredith said. "I mean, it's not too totally different than what Kaitlyn and you do, but it's more involved. It takes a level of immersion beyond bdsm and can even be like acting. A better term when referring to it in a bdsm sense is 'themed bondage.'"

"S-So, it's not always about tying someone up?" Sasha asked.

"Correct, but it can certainly involve tying someone up," Meredith giggled, kissing Sasha's cheek. "Carol here employed my mistress and Kaitlyn to give her a sexual bdsm role playing experience that fulfills her fantasies."

"Said fantasies sometimes involve things to do with school," Carol said. "It's something I'm familiar with."

"That's usually how this works," Meredith explained to Sasha. "Role-playing in this sense is taking something familiar and turning it into something sexual. However, we don't have to actually have sex with her if you don't want to."

"Y-You can do that?" Sasha asked.

"How many of your sessions with Miss Kaitlyn have you actually had sex?" Meredith asked. "By sex, I mean actual sexual coitus, not simply bringing you to climax."

"I... I don't think really any but once or twice," Sasha admitted sheepishly.

"See?" Meredith said. "So, we can have a session with her that doesn't involve sex. Especially since this is the first time we're here."

"O-Okay," Sasha said. "I-I'd like to know more."

"Well, we can help with that," Meredith said. "But, we do have express permission to use our own creativity in the matter. We also can leave if one or both of us is uncomfortable. Now, Sasha, I'll let you take the lead in this one and I'll stand back because I want to see how you work."

"O-Okay," Sasha nodded, blushing as she accepted the role. "I-I'll see what I can do."

Sasha gulped softly, knowing this might be difficult. Could she put her feelings aside for this? She wanted to go about this in a neutral position to give Carol a chance, but she didn't know how she could do that. She took a deep breath and decided to just try. For Meredith, she would try.

"S-So," She turned her attention to Carol, trying her best to steel her nerves. "What are we doing with you today? My mistress didn't fill me in on too many details."

"Well, today was supposed to be a trial session," Carol said. "Mistress Kaitlyn was supposed to demonstrate to me how she worked and her methods and I was to tell her if I would continue using her services. Sort of a training exercise for me."

"But, instead, we're here with you," Meredith said. "I suppose we could consider this a training exercise for Sasha here as well."

Sasha blushed at being seen as the less experienced, despite that being true. She knew the least about being an actual domme and her lesson on the subject with Kaitlyn had been cut short. But, she wasn't about to turn this down. It would be interesting to see Carol naked... she quickly shut that train of thought down. She wasn't some pervert trying to score some pussy. Despite any feelings she may have felt, negative or positive, in high school, they had no place here.

"S-So, what sort of training were you to undergo?" Sasha tried to ask a relevant question, acting like she assumed Kaitlyn would do.

"Well, I suppose I would like something to resemble my high school days," Carol shrugged. "I mean, this one's a freebie, so I might as well try something interesting. Always had a thing for school uniforms, so could you tie me up in my old one? It still fits."

"I suppose we could try that," Meredith said. "Sasha, how about you coach her on proper exercising and the look of a sport she is interested in."

"What?" Sasha asked, her expression showing her highly confused. Meredith pointed to the suitcase they had brought and Sasha understood a little better. She walked over to the suitcase, looking at the various devices and attachments inside.

"Pick something related to her athletic history," Meredith said. "That will be the best for a session like this."

"O-Okay," Sasha nodded in obedience.

"So, just for fun, do I get a turn?" Carol asked, her eyes widening at the amount of things Kaitlyn and Rebecca had given their submissives.

"We'll see," Meredith smiled. "I'm sure Sasha wouldn't mind being tied up once again, now would you, Sasha?"

Sasha's face flushed with a mix of arousal and slight irritation. She certainly didn't want another chance to be taken advantage of by Carol, but the thought of Meredith tying her up again wasn't something she was going to easily pass up on.

"I've got multiple outfits if you guys want me to wear one of those," Carol said with a slight hesitation. "If it would... help."

"Sure," Meredith nodded. "It would save us time. Get whatever you would like to wear and we will begin our session. Since this one's more of an apology session, we'll simply treat it as a bit of fun and games."

peabo85
peabo85
196 Followers
12