Slave Management 101-7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally James felt the last of his cum leave the head of his dick. He felt like he pumped a pint into her. James released his grip on Dany but left his hands resting on her hips. Dany let her legs unwrap James and Emily, standing on her own again. She rested her head against James chest and just breathed, content in his arms. Emily moved her hands to rest on top of James' hands, helping him hold Dany, resting her head against his back, administering the occasional peck.

The three lovers stood there in the ocean just like that for a long time reveling in each others embrace. James, suddenly aware the they were indeed out in public, began to scan the beaches and water nearby for any sign they were being watched. He knew they had to have been seen. And it must have been obvious what they were doing, but no one was paying any attention to the young man sandwiched between two lovely nude women.

James casually and sensuously ran his hands down Dany's hips, cupped her buttocks and began to slide down below the water. Dany sighed happily, resting her hands on his shoulder. James slid his hands down a little further and wrapped them around Dany's thighs slipping his hands between her legs. Dany opened her legs to give James better access.

James shot up out of the water launching Dany into the air. Dany got out a shocked squeal just before she landed back in the water. The naked girl came out of the water sputtering very unflattering names at the man who just gave her what must have been one of the best orgasms she had ever experienced.

James and Emily both laughed hard as Dany wiped her hair out of her face and shouted asshole at James with a silly grin. Hearing Emily laugh behind him, James turned to give her a devious "your turn" smile. Emily immediately stopped laughing, her eyes opened wide and she squealed as she spun away from James and ran as fast as the neck deep water would let her. James was right behind her. Dany followed behind in case Emily tried to double back and slipped past him. All three of them laughing like school children at recess.

James caught Emily quickly enough and she was tossed in the air to splash down in the surf squealing just like Dany had done. Remembering her place, she did not call James an asshole. The three spent the next hour or so playing grab-ass, and splashing each other in the warm waters of the Atlantic. When Dany announced she was pooped, both James and Emily followed her out of the water and back to their spot on the beach.

CHAPTER 16

Once the trio arrived where they'd left their towels, James saw that a cooler had mysteriously appeared out of nowhere. On top of it sat a large squeeze tube of sunscreen. "I wonder where that came from?" James asked of Dany, not really expecting her to know.

"That looks like one of the hotel's coolers. Cecilia must have sent it over for us. We left there so fast I didn't even think about bringing drinks."

James closed his right eye and in his best pirate voice said, "Well then matey, lets open this here box and see what treasures there be inside."

Dany rolled her eyes at him and reached for the cooler lid opening it as far as she could. It was difficult to tell exactly what was beneath all the ice covering whatever was in it.

James could make out the shape of a yellow drink can and a couple of bottled waters. He thrust his hands under the ice and brought out one of each. The beer was a Shiner Bock. Not a Mackeson, but it was a close second.

"Okay Dany, which do you want, or do you think there might be something else buried in there." This time he left off the pirate impression that had failed to get a laugh moments before.

"I'll take the Shiner, thank you sir!" Dany responded brightly. She accepted the offered beer, popped it open, took a long pull and then sat down cross-legged on one of the towels to do some people watching.

Slaves weren't allowed alcoholic beverages, particularly out in public, so James offered a water to Emily. "Thank you My Lord, I'm truly grateful."

James handed her the bottle, "Emily, I told you that you could drop the archaic language with me."

"Yes My Lord, but we're in public and I didn't want to draw unwanted attention to you."

"Okay, if that makes you more comfortable."

"Yes, My Lord." Emily opened her water bottle and drank deeply before she knelt in close proximity to the cooler and the beach towels.

James went fishing in the cooler again and pulled out another Shiner which he promptly opened, tilted it back, and swallowed about half of it before he sat on the towel next to Dany. He sat quietly scanning the ocean looking for water traffic. There were a couple of sails off in the distance, but that was about all there was to see other than the ever-present seagulls.

Bored after a very short time, James began to look at the other people sharing the beach with them. His earlier impression held true except he now spotted a very few people wearing some type of clothing. Male or female, they typically wore only a bottom, no shirts or bikini tops.

"My Lord, your shoulders are starting to turn pink, may I apply sunscreen?"

James attention refocused on Emily. He noticed she was beginning to burn as well. Dany was quite tan already so it was difficult to tell if she was experiencing the effects of the sun too. "Yes Emily, that'll be fine, but take care of Dany first."

"Yes, My Lord. My Lady, shall I start with your front?"

Dany, who'd been listening to James and Emily, untangled her legs and laid back on the towel. "Sure Emily, why not." Dany had as much, or more difficulty than did James when it came to holding back on her pleases and thank yous. Her experience as a former slave, and her job at the hotel had ingrained these courteous acknowledgments indelibly into her vocabulary. They usually came out of Dany's mouth without any thought, so she had to pay close attention to her words when she was speaking to a slave. Some owners could get very upset about a slip of the tongue.

The tube of sunscreen had been sitting in the sun for an hour or more, so when Emily squirted it onto Dany's bare belly, the temperature was pleasantly hot. Emily was now Nadu kneeling on the towel next to Dany spreading the lotion and working it into Dany's skin. Dany sighed contentedly when Emily massaged it into her breasts, taking a bit more time than was absolutely necessary.

James heard the almost moan from Dany and turned to witness one of the most sensuous sights he had ever seen. Emily was applying lotion to Dany's legs, beginning to stroke each leg with both hands getting closer to Dany's pussy with every stroke. Dany was obviously aroused with her swollen labia and protruding clit. She began to spread her legs even further, ensuring easy access for Emily.

James was mesmerized as he watched Emily begin to gently stroke Dany's labia and clit. Emily was to Dany's right and was rubbing her right hand slowly, firmly up and down the full length of Dany's slit. Dany began to moan more consistently and was becoming louder as Emily varied the speed and direction of her fingers, occasionally stopping to pay special attention to Dany's engorged clit. All James could do was stare at the two insanely sexy nude women who happened to be accompanying him to a nude beach. Not for the first time James thought how incredibly fortunate he was.

James was so intent on the two women that he paid little attention to where they were. He thought nothing of Dany's increasingly loud vocalizations. Emily asked, "Are you alright My Lady, Should I stop? I wouldn't want anyone to report us."

The question reminded James that they were indeed on a public beach with other beach-goers nearby. Dany cracked open her closed eyes just the tiniest bit. She looked lazily up and down the beach. Understanding that Emily was trying to tell her to quieten down without actually telling a free woman what to do, Dany grinned sheepishly at Emily, "Noooooo, don't you dare stop now, I'll be quiet, I promise." Dany then closed her eyes and gave her self over to the pleasure emanating from her pussy, which now had three of Emily's finger in it and her thumb was on Dany's clit.

Dany was much quieter after that. She was also surprisingly still. James didn't quite get how Emily was so actively pleasuring Dany while appearing to be applying sunscreen, but she was doing it. It wasn't long before Emily had Dany shivering and quietly moaning under her breath while cumming hard right here on the beach surrounded by strangers. Strangers who at least acted like nothing out of the ordinary was occurring just down the beach.

Emily was just lightly stroking Dany now, occasionally pinching of her clit softly. This invariably caused Dany to jump and Emily seemed to be thoroughly enjoying Dany' involuntary reactions. After about the fifth twitch, Dany said, "I think my front has been thoroughly covered, why don't I roll over and lets get my back done."

Emily fake pouted, "Yes My Lady."

"And just apply the lotion this time, I'm pretty sure I can't have another orgasm quietly right now." Dany playfully scolded.

"Yes My Lady."

Emily made short work of covering the back of Dany's body with sunscreen. Not one square millimeter was missed, Emily even put sunscreen between Dany's toes. Dany softly moaned again as Emily covered her sensitive areas, but, as instructed, Emily didn't linger.

Without speaking, Emily stood and walked around the beach towels to Nadu kneel beside James, who was now laying on his stomach. He had become very aware of his painfully hard cock after Dany's stifled orgasm. James still wasn't completely comfortable with the whole public nudity thing, so he had rolled over onto his belly to hide his erection and watched Emily cover Dany's back propping his chin up with his right hand.

"Are you ready My Lord?"

"Yep, ready when you are!"

James laid his head on his folded arm as he felt the hot lotion squirted on his back from shoulder to waist. He watched Dany doze in the sun as he relaxed under Emily's touch.

"My Lord, may I kneel over you? I'll have better leverage that way."

James was half asleep himself. He opened his eyes a bit to see Dany smiling slyly, wondered about it briefly, and said, "Sure, where ever you need to be." James closed his eyes, enjoying the touch of Emily's legs that were now on either side of him and hard up against his sides.

For all intents and purposes, Emily was giving James a back massage using sunscreen as massage oil. James was melting under her touch. She worked his scalp, neck, shoulders, and back before scooting down to start at his feet and work her way back up. Feeling Emily's fingers between his toes was different, but comfortable.

When Emily got to his ass, she took her time, and worked it a long time. Even getting down between his butt cheeks. That caused James to tense up, he didn't like anybody touching his asshole. James was willing to try just about anything, but that was a highly restricted area. Absolutely no unauthorized personnel. James was the only authorized personnel.

Emily lifted herself off his thighs and resumed her Nadu next to him. "I finished your back My Lord, may I begin on your front?"

James recognized his cue to roll over. Emily's magic hands had done absolutely nothing to discourage his boner. He was just as hard as ever and was hesitant to roll over. But in his relaxed state, he didn't hesitate long, thinking that if anybody wanted to see him, let them look.

As soon as he rolled over and settled into a comfortable position, Emily straddled him again. She settled on his pelvis, his cockhead nestled between the cheeks of her ass. James was suddenly aware of the heat of her swollen labia against his stomach. James looked up at Emily to see her studiously shaking the sunscreen to the top of the tube where it would readily come out.

When she seemed satisfied with the lotion tube, she looked down at him, anticipation in her eyes, and asked again, "Are you ready My Lord?"

James could see that Emily had something planned and was apparently quite excited about it, but he couldn't decide what she might be thinking. So James nodded his head yes. Emily scooted back, and through some magic she worked with her hips, took his cock completely inside her. To James' surprise, Emily showed absolutely no change in her facial expression or her demeanor. She simply opened the sunscreen tube and began to squirt it on his chest.

Hearing something to his right, James looked over to see Dany holding back a laugh. "Ohh my God, James, you should have seen the look on your face when Emily swallowed you!" Now she did chuckle.

James looked back to Emily to see a small, but self-satisfied smile in her eyes and peaking out from the corners of her lips.

In his heightened state of awareness, James cock felt every movement Emily made. The movements were small, but very sensual. Although she hid it well, Emily seemed to be even more aroused than he was. She settled all her weight on his pelvis. Shes was soaking wet and kept squeezing his cock deep inside her.

Emily finished with the sunscreen tube, closed it, set it aside, and began a vigorous rub down of James' chest. Working up his neck to his face. Emily massaged his whole head with the exception of his scalp. Emily's breathing rate increased, otherwise she never showed any sign of what was happening in her pussy.

James was so turned on. He was also wearing his best poker face, wondering if Emily could maintain her composure when she came. Her eyes and the faintest movements in her facial muscles made James think Emily might be getting close. She was obviously getting off on sex in public.

At the same time, James was getting closer to release as well. Emily was working his chest more vigorously and increasing both the amount and speed of their hidden, secret coupling. James didn't think anyone could tell what they were doing just by looking, but he wasn't sure. He really didn't care much at this point, Emily was so soft, warm, smooth, and wet. Ohh dear God James wanted to grab her hips and start driving into her, public be damned.

Suddenly Emily stopped moving and just laid her palms on James' chest. He felt her legs squeeze into his sides. They were looking into each others eyes and James saw a wildness that he had never seen in her before. Emily's breathing became somewhat erratic and slightly more labored, but again she still hid it well. Now Emily's fingers began to curl into his chest like she was trying to grasp something. Then she quivered slightly and relaxed.

Emily held James' eyes for a few seconds, her eyes still wild with passion. Then James saw her look soften, then something he didn't recognize passed across her face fleetingly before she sat up straighter, "I think we may need more sunscreen My Lord." She said with a sultry smile. She reached down to grasp the tube exaggerating her movement and increasing the stimulation to his cock.

Now Dany, who had been watching the entire thing intently began a running commentary as Emily put sunscreen in her hands and began to work it into James' chest with renewed vigor that felt so good to his cock.

"Emily came hard, didn't she James. Yeah, she came real hard. On your cock. Right out here on the beach. With all these people around." Dany whispered loud enough to be heard by himself and Emily, but no one else.

"That pussy feels good, doesn't it? All hot, wet, and soft. Sliding around on your cock. She's gonna make you blow the mother of all loads. Put it inside her. That where she wants it. She wants you to cum in her. Don't you Emily?"

"Yes My Lady, so bad."

"So bad what Emily? Tell me what you want, tell your Lord what you want!"

"I want his cum My Lady"

"Where"

"Inside me My lady! Deep in side me. I want my Lord to fill me up."

Emily was riding James and carrying on a conversation with Dany about where he was going to cum, and from a distance it still just looked like Emily was working knots out of James chest. Emily's face showed concentration, like she was focused on her task. James just looked relaxed, like he was enjoying the rub down. Dany was laying on her left side, her head propped on her hand as though she were carrying on a casual conversation.

From a distance, you'd never know that James was buried up to his balls in Emily and on the edge of orgasm. Or that Emily was kneading James' muscles ever harder to increase the sensation for both of them. No one could see that Dany's dirty diatribe was promising to drive Emily into her second orgasm. Or that Emily was working the muscles in James' arm so she could rub her own nipples with his fingertips.

James didn't know where Emily learned this little trick, but she was damn good at it and he was so glad she had. Suddenly James was about to loose it. Emily apparently recognized something in his look, "Yes My Lord." she whispered just for James, "Cum in me My Lord, cum deep in me, fill me with your sperm, My Lord, show everyone who is my master."

James exploded into Emily, he thought he would never quit pumping his sperm into her. Through the whole thing he fought to maintain his composure, to show no outward sign of what was happening deep in Emily's pussy. James succeeded, just barely.

Emily never stopped her massage, she was now working on James left shoulder. In this position she was leaned over and her clit was pressing against James pelvis. James was still hard, but after the release of his orgasm, he was becoming nervous again about getting busted. James was about to tell Emily to move when she suddenly froze again. Then she sat up just a bit and put her hands flat on his chest again.

Just like before, James and Danny both watched Emily barely hanging on to her self control as she experienced a powerful orgasm, right there on the beach, in front of God and everybody. Once her thighs released the death grip on James side, the tremors had run their course, and the twitching had slowed considerably, Emily opened her eyes. James noted the same, unknown emotion flash across her face only to be replaced with a sated, content look. Then he saw Emily wink at Dany.

"My Lord, I believe I've completed my task?"

"Yes Emily, I believe you have. And I must say that you have done excellent work. That was truly the best massage I've ever had. I'll be expecting a repeat performance in the near future."

"Certainly My Lord, you know I am always yours to command."

Emily performed her hip magic again and removed her self with no sign there had been a cock in her. As she stood and began to return to her Nadu next to James, he noted that she was sweaty and red. Whether from exertion, the sun, or both, he didn't know. He also saw a telltale trail of liquid beginning to run down the inside of her thigh.

"Hang on, that sunscreen stays on in the water, right?'

Dany reached for the tube and answered, "I think so, but I'm not sure, let me check."

Dany scrutinized the tube for a moment, "Yes, it says its water proof for up to 30 minutes."

"Good, I'm getting a little warm and I'm sure Emily needs to cool off after giving two massages, let's go for a quick dip."

"That's a great idea, James!"

"Yes My Lord." Emily replied gratefully.

Dany took James by the hand and led them to the beckoning surf.

*************************************

The three of them spent the next 10-15 minutes relaxing and playing in the ocean before returning to their towels and soaking up some rays. After several more trips to the water, and a second application of sun screen all around, James stomach began to grumble about supper. When he mentioned it to Dany, she admitted she was also getting hungry so they packed up and made the short walk back to the training facility.