My Sister's Keeper Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that all you got little brother? You just going to stick that cute little cock in your sister and stand there? Go ahead and pound my pussy, drown me in your cum! Make me yours, make me your property! Make me your slut, your slave to do with as you please."

I don't know if it was my taunts or the idea of owning me that's really gets James going. Whichever, it worked better than I had hoped. My brothers cock is pounding in and out of me like a jack hammer. No fucking-machine on the planet can match what James is giving me right now.

Every time James drives into me, my clit rolls over the edge of the counter top. The phrase hurts so good was never more appropriate. In no time at all I feel my orgasm start to build. I start trembling, the muscles in my abdomen clinch and relax almost like I'm doing crunches. My universe consists of nothing but my pussy, the monster cock filling it over and over again, and the intense pleasure washing over my body.

My orgasm hits like a freight train, even before I expect it. My whole body tingles, all my muscles clinch and I start to quiver violently. The pleasure is so intense it almost hurts. The muscles inside me clamp down on my brothers cock with all the strength they have, but they're no match for James. He never misses a stroke or even slows his pace. I've become just a hole for him to cum in. Oh fuck that is so hot.

My orgasm passes and I lay there savoring the aftershocks while James steadily rams his cock into me at high speed. The first orgasm is the hardest to achieve for me. But once it's out of the way, it's like the flood gates open and I cum every couple of minutes. So it was no surprise to me that I could feel number two building.

James still had one hand in my hair and one holding my shirt tight, entrapping my forearms. I was still helpless. My body was completely at his mercy. When my second orgasm hits, just as suddenly as the first, but even harder, incoherent words and noises start to come out of my mouth of their own accord. It's just gibberish, I'm apparently unable to control it in my present condition.

My body jerks violently, again my pussy contracts rhythmically around my brothers cock in an attempt to milk him. This time it works. James groans, slams into me again. With his cock hard against my cervix the first squirt of his cum bursts into me. He pulls back a little, thrusts hard into me again and releases his second stream into my hungry body. This happens several more times until he has given me all there is to give... this time.

My little brother is all man, his cock is as hard as it ever was. He slowly slides in and out of me catching his breath. Something has changed slightly in James' body language and touch. I sense he's no longer grudge fucking me, but is just enjoying the look and feel of my body. James hands release my hair and hands, but I dare not move. His hands find their way to my ass where he spreads my cheeks exposing my brown eye. There's not a sound in the room other than our breathing, no movement except for James' cock sliding slowly, luxuriously in and out of me.

I know what my brother is thinking. I'm about to experience my brothers monster cock in my ass. This fantasy just keeps getting better and better.

What the fuck is that annoying noise? It's been so peaceful and quiet in my inner world while I've been savoring the afterglow. There it goes again, I wish it would fucking stop, my brother is about to fuck me in the ass and I don't want anything interrupting this, even if it's all in my mind.

AGAIN? What the fuck, go away! Suddenly it occurs to me that the sound is coming in to me from the outside world. It's not part of my fantasy.

Begrudgingly I crack one eye open. Oh Fuck, there stands a nurse holding a stainless steel tray wearing a knowing smile, "Sorry to interrupt ma'am, but I need to draw blood. The doctor has ordered more tests."

I nodded my head and kept laying where I was, trying to surreptitiously stroke my clit.

"Ma'am, I'm going to need your arm please."

But I need to rub my pussy, I thought, why don't you go away and come back later. But what I did was bring both arms out from under the sheet, giving her access to the arm she wanted. Not that the nurse didn't already know what I was doing when she came in, but with my hands out from under the sheet, I could smell my own sex like I was licking my own pussy. So if the nurse had any doubts, they were gone now.

The nurse went about taking my blood, the damn vampires. At least she was good at her job and the pain was minimal enough that it didn't affect my relaxed condition. When she left and my mind had time to wander, I began to think about my sexual fantasy life, wondering why my brother had become the only male lead in my little mind movies. It didn't make sense. I couldn't stand him. I couldn't stand him when we were young, I couldn't stand him now and I won't be able to stand him in the future. So why was he fucking me so good in my fantasies?

Curious about my mental condition, but relaxed, I drifted off to sleep. I was still weak from the accident and I slept all the time. The two big orgasm's I'd just experienced didn't help with staying awake either.

CHAPTER 5

A couple weeks later I was flipping channels on the TV when Kristen stuck her head in the door, "Good, you're awake, do you mind if I come in?"

I had grown to respect Kristen. She was nearly as smart as I am, and very good at what she did. I couldn't blame her for not getting bail set, or the fact I was inevitably going to prison. That was all on me, "Yes, come on in Kristen," Indicating the chair for visitors, "Have a seat. What do you have for me today?"

"The bad news is that the sheriff's will be moving you to the county jail pretty soon. The doctors say they have done about all they can for you now. They figure you'll continue to heal outside the hospital just as well as you'll heal in here."

"Well, Fuck! I knew it was coming, I just didn't expect it to happen anytime soon. I guess I should have known."

"I know, Jail is a scary place. But you'll be housed in the medical ward which is pretty quiet. So maybe it won't be too bad."

"I guess I may as well get used to it. Looks like I'm going to spend quite a few years in a prison anyway."

"I'm really sorry Katherine, but with the evidence they have against you, we don't stand a chance at trial."

"Katherine, you know I visited the DA to try and get a better deal than the 40 years they were insisting on. As we discussed, I went in at 25 years, hoping for a compromise at 30 years. The DA has proposed a counter offer."

"Okay, what is it?" Something in Kristen's voice and her eyes made me wary of the proposal.

"Let me preface this by saying I'm not recommending this offer either way. I'm simply delivering the message and answering any questions you may have."

"You're making me nervous, do I even want to hear it?"

"I think you should hear it. It's a viable option and I have a responsibility to ensure you're aware of all possibilities. Since the DA brought it up, and made the offer, I feel obligated to share it with you, to give you the opportunity to make this decision for yourself. Okay?"

"Okay, let's hear it."

"The DA will drop the sentence from 40 to 25 years...if you accept indenture in lieu of prison."

I wasn't expecting that. I knew it was a possibility, but I just never considered it for myself. I think Kristen expected me to erupt, which is always a possibility with me. And while my initial gut reaction was Oh Hell No, I couldn't get past the 15 year sentence reduction. This was at least something worth considering. 15 years is a long time. I must have sat there staring off into space a little to long.

Kristen asked, "Katherine, are you okay?"

"What? Oh yeah I'm fine. Just thinking. Wondering what it would be like to be someone's property. If I wound up in the right place, it might be fun."

"As I said, I'm not recommending one way or another, but 25 years is a long time to spend chained to a bed in a brothel fucking 10 or 15 men a day. Some of those guys can get pretty rough, even violent. You might not like the you that comes out of that experience upon manumission."

"I can get assaulted, physically and sexually in prison. Hell I could wind up shanked and bleed out in the shower. Prisoners do horrific things to each other. I'm not sure one is better than the other. Besides with my education and training, I'll probably be bought for my money management experience. These hedge fund people would be fools to not take advantage of my free labor."

"I think you might be oversimplifying things a bit. This is not an option to take lightly. The scenario you envision is highly unlikely. You're more likely to be turned into a streetwalker, maybe get stuck in a glory hole."

"Can I be honest with you?", Kristen asked.

"Yes, go ahead and say what you want to say."

"I'm sorry to say this, but your scars are going to severely limit your price on the auction block. Lower priced slaves get the worst owners and employment. I believe it's highly unlikely that you'll be bought by a corporation. That is exceedingly rare anyway. I know you had great grades, but you have very little experience, and on the rare occasion a business does pick up a white collar worker from the slave market, they base the decision almost exclusively on experience."

"So you're telling me not to accept the offer?"

"No I'm not saying that. I told you I wasn't going to make recommendations. But I do not want you to go into this with unrealistic expectations. This is probably the biggest, and most important decision you'll ever make. But you have to understand the consequences of that decision. The information you use to make an informed decision must be based on the real world as it is. Not some fantasy world you've created in your head."

I was tired of going around in circles with my attorney, I was sleepy and I needed to take a nap. So I said what she wanted to hear just to get her to go away, "Okay Kristen, I'll think on it. I'll take your advice into consideration and do my best to make an informed decision."

"I really hope so Katherine. One more thing before I go. Once you have agreed to indenture in lieu of prison time, you become the property of the state, and it's impossible to reverse your decision. Once you agree to be a slave, you're a slave for the entire length of your sentence. You can't change your mind."

"I understand Kristen, really I do. Thank you for your advice."

"You have 48 hours to make this decision. So I'll see you the day after tomorrow. You know, it might be a good idea to discuss this with your family."

"Ok, Thanks Kristen" I called after her.

Once Kristen left, I was able to sit and think about the DA's offer. I found it really intriguing. 25 years instead of 40. With my knowledge, skill and abilities, someone would buy me for my brains. This sexy body was just icing on the cake. Even with a few little scars, I was still stunning. I knew if I did this, I would sell for good money. Even better, I ought to get plenty of dick. And I didn't mind sucking on a clit from time to time. It was just a cute, tiny, little dick after all.

I'm pretty sure I had already made my decision at that point, I just hadn't solidified it in my mind yet. I was going to be a slave, I thought excitedly. I wonder who'll buy me? I was already wet from thinking about it. It might be a good time to visit the fantasy world I created where James appeared to be the only man.

OOOOHHHHH, what if James bought me, and used me like he did in my fantasy, maybe on the dining room table with Mom and Dad watching. Or maybe at thanksgiving when the whole family would be there to see me get ravaged by my studly brother, while I was covered in cornbread dressing and sweet potato casserole.

Oh my God, Look out fantasy James, here I come. Big sister wants that big cock of yours.

*********************************

True to her word, Kristen returned two days later. I was now confident in my decision. I knew how men worked, and thought, I would wrap my owner around my little finger in no time at all. He'd be serving me before he knew what hit him.

Kristen and I made small talk for a few minutes, then got to the point, "You look like you've made a decision Katherine."

"I have. I'm going to indenture for 25 years. I have no doubt it'll be a miserable 25 years, but at least I'll have a few years of life left when I'm freed. If I take the 40 years, I'll be 65 when I'm released. I'll be retirement age with no way to retire. What happens to me then?"

"Understood. I'll let the D.A. know what you've decided. Things will move pretty quickly now. I'll work with the DA to get the paperwork started, and make sure everything is as we agreed. Once that has all been arranged you're court date will be scheduled."

"How long before my court date? Why do I have to go to court anyway? I thought the plea bargain was supposed to avoid that." I asked.

"Probably about 30 days, maybe 45. This court date is not a trial. you'll have to plead guilty in front of the judge and then he or she will sentence you. While I've never seen it happen, the judge has no obligation to accept the plea deal. Once you've pleaded guilty, the Judge can sentence you to anything allowed by law. That's a slight risk you take with a plea agreement. Shall I notify your family?"

"If you want, it's irrelevant to me, they won't care anyway."

"Katherine, I've met with your family, they love you very much. They're very worried about you. Your father has worked tirelessly ever since you were arrested calling in every favor he was owed trying to get you as short a sentence as possible. I'm not the only attorney he hired for you, I'm just the only one you see. Sam has hired a team of attorneys to defend you and it's cost him a small fortune. You really need to rethink your views of your family. I honestly don't think there's anything they wouldn't do for you."

"I wish that were true. But they have no reason to love me or help me. I've given them every reason to hate me. No doubt Dad hired all those attorneys out of a sense of responsibility. He's just trying to avoid any shame that might splatter on him from me hitting the ground at a hundred miles an hour."

Kristen looked at me as though she could see my soul, then shook her head in resignation. "Well I'll notify them just so they know what's coming."

Having made my decision, I was nervous. This was real. My life as I knew it was over. Never would I be a successful financial professional. My opportunity to show the world just exactly how good I would be was gone. I was all alone in the world. For the first time in my life I understood how important it was to have people who care about you. Even if they couldn't help, at least you knew you were loved by someone, somewhere.

Reeling from the guilt of what I'd done, and realizing how far I had fallen, my chest got tight, my breathing was somewhat labored, I felt queasy, my throat felt constricted. I started to feel tears in my eyes, threatening to escape and run down my face. Dear Lord, how did I wind up here?

Kristen must have seen my distress, she pulled a tissue from the box on my tray table and handed it to me, "I'm sorry Katherine, I wish I had more to offer. But in your case our options are very limited. I want you to keep in mind that you aren't locked into this until you plead guilty and the Judge sentences you. You can still plead not guilty and we can go to trial if that's what you want."

"I don't see that happening Kristen, let's just get this over with." I was ready for her to leave. I was just barely keeping my sobs in check and I didn't want Kristen to see me vulnerable in any way.

"Okay Katherine, I'll keep you updated. Just remember this is still your choice. You aren't locked in yet." She patted my hand, stood and left.

The deputy outside my room wouldn't let me close the door. The tubes and monitors hooked up to me wouldn't let me turn face down. So I laid back, covered my face with my pillow to drown out my pitiful wails, and proceeded to cry myself to sleep.

*****************************************

Dad kept a home office for when he didn't feel like going in, which was rare. About the only time he worked from home was when he was sick and worried about spreading it among his staff. The space was fully set-up and very functional. It even included a small conference table about eight feet long and three feet wide.

Mom, Dad, Kristen, and I were all seated around that conference table discussing Katherine's decision to indenture rather than serve time in prison. Well truthfully the three of them were discussing it, I just sat there listening. The idea of my beautiful sister being turned into a cheap whore expected to fuck many men a day infuriated me. It also made me jealous. I had been jealous of Katherine since I discovered she was going out with boys and letting them touch her.

I hated every boyfriend she ever had. Just because they were able to touch my sister. Katherine should be with me. Nobody understood her like I did. Nobody knew her needs better than I. I knew Katherine would never let any of those boys love her. But I was her brother, I would love her anyway. No matter how hard she pushed me away. I would always love her, and I would always be there to catch her when she fell. Me. Nobody else. Just me.

I realized it was time to put up or shut up. If I truly expected to be there for Katherine when she needed somebody, the time was now. My parents and Kristen had been tossing around ideas for better than an hour without progress. They were studiously avoiding the most obvious solution.

It was time for me to join the conversation. There was a lull, the three of them were looking at each other apparently defeated, out of ideas, "Can I say something?"

"Absolutely son, this a family meeting after all." Mom gave me the floor.

I simply said, "I want her."

They all looked at me like I'd grown another head for a moment, then Dad spoke, "That's not possible son. As a criminal slave to be auctioned off by the state, family and friends are not allowed to buy her. The state won't allow it."

"Actually they will under certain circumstances." I replied "Knowing this was a possibility I researched the laws related to sale and ownership of criminal slaves. The law allows a member of the immediate family to buy Katherine if there is a compelling reason to do so."

Kristen, who had been furiously typing on her tablet, spoke up, "That's true Sam, it can be done. it's been done in the past on rare occasions, so there is precedent for it. We just need a compelling reason.

"Well Son, this is your idea, I assume you have an idea of what would make a viable compelling reason?" Dad asked genuinely interested. Mom was watching me with her head a little tilted to the side, probably wondering what I was thinking.

"You're a defense contractor. I know you write software for weapons systems. Suppose one of your competitors were to acquire Katherine, or worse someone with ties to a hostile nation, or terrorists. Katherine is a ready made hostage."

"So your argument is that we need to maintain control over Katherine to protect national security?" Dad asked. I thought I detected a bit of pride in his voice.

Feeling encouraged, I continued my sales speech, "Exactly. Also to avoid possible economic loss to the state and a loss of jobs. If one of your competitors forces you to shut down, or sell out, that work will almost certainly move out of state. How many other companies in Alabama are capable of doing what you do? My guess is exactly none."

"Kristen, what do you think?" asked Mom.

"Quickly skimming previous approved ownership waivers, I think we have a pretty good shot at making this work."