My Sister's Lotion Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jenn... It feels so real" I moaned to my sister, focused on keeping my eyes closed.

"Mmmmmmmmmm" Jenn mewled back. I could feel the vibrations down my shaft.

"Should I fuck her deep?" I pleaded to her.

"Mmmmm-hmmm" she moaned in agreement.

I shoved my cock into my twitching mother's body as deep as it would go, roughly invading her to her core and bottoming out inside her. my balls ground up against her clit and her glossy, cum-covered ass softly slapped against pelvis.

I felt my cock slide into her. My sister making squelching gagging sounds in front of me. It was ecstasy. I could feel my mom's cunt taking my cock. I was going to cum soon.

I pulled back and slammed into mom once more, jamming my cock into her, and that was it.

Mom moaned out pitifully through the wall as her climax crested and small squirts of girl-cum began sputtering and splashing loudly against the bathroom floor. After one final slutty moan, she submitted to her violent orgasm. One massive orgasmic contraction after another began raping her senses as she shamelessly sprayed down the bathroom floor with massive spurts of girl cum. I pictured myself holding onto her lovingly as she squirted her cum around the edges of my cock and down my legs, her body convulsing against me as she cried out in orgasmic bliss.

She fell to her knees with a slapping sound and her faint whimpering could be heard through the wall.

Even though my cock was out of my mother's cunt in my lewd fantasy, I could still feel it inside her. I opened my eyes to the sight of my beautiful sister bobbing her glossy lips up and down my engorged head. She was slurping wetly at the tip and licking the hole, sucking and swallowing my precum. One hand was wrapped around the shaft just under my head and the other buried deeply between her legs.

I had to hold back from nutting all over my sister right then. I wanted to enjoy it for a moment.

Her eyes were closed. She looked engrossed in the task. She was making throaty moaning sounds as she gently and passionately milked at the end of my cock with her mouth. Drool and precum was running down her chin and from the corners of her mouth as she slurped and nursed.

She looked so hot. Her little ponytail bouncing about as she fucked me with her sloppy mouth. I couldn't hold on much longer. I decided I wanted to make a mess on her. I wanted to see her drenched in her brother's cum.

The image of my sister, the bangin' hot slut that invades my fantasies on a nightly basis, covered in my cum passed through my mind and I quickly reached the point of no return. Just as I prepared to pull my cock from her mouth and hose her down with my nut, my door opened.

"Hey Jackie". Jenn bolted upright and we both froze. "Oh... Didn't realize you were in here too Jenn."

I was grateful that my sister's body was between my cock and the door, because I was cresting hard. Jenn's hand was still wrapped around my cock and she held it perfectly still, virtually edging me, preventing my orgasm from subsiding. Her other hand still gently moving between her legs, but just barely.

"Oh mom. We're just talking" Jenn's voice quivered as she glanced over her shoulder. Her hand tightened on my cock, further pressing me to the edge.

I moaned pleadingly. I was in pain. She knew it. She looked back over to me apologetically, asking me with her eyes to hold it in. Her own body quivering gently in front of me.

"So nice to see you two bonding finally" My mom chirped and opened the door a bit wider.

I couldn't hold it. I thrusted my hips forward just enough to slide my cock through my sister's slick fist merely an inch, but enough to ignite the smoldering orgasm that was building up in my dick. Her body jerked almost imperceptibly and her eyes rolled back. Her tits jiggled in her low-cut nightshirt. I could hear the faint sounds of her pussy ejecting the slightest bit of cum into her panties and over her hand as her orgasm took her body.

"Ugh. Jack..." She grunted at me, clearly loud enough for mom to hear.

"Hmm?" Mom inquired.

"...Has had loads of... Patience for me lately." She quickly saved herself in time to continue submitting to her orgasm while mom unknowingly watched her little girl climax in front of her. Her pussy began to unleash multiple squirts of cum into her underwear while she rode it out and shook gently with each blissful wave of climactic glory.

"You kids are sweet." Mom said proudly.

I leaned slightly to the side and peered around my sister to see my mom off, her pretty smile beaming back at me. Her cum-soaked towel was tightly wrapped around her, barely high enough to cover her nipples, her immense cleavage spilling from the top of the towel.

That was it. My cock twitched hard. I looked up at her eyes. She looked back sweetly with love, a hint of post orgasmic bliss glowing in her face. My cock immediately began forcefully squirting hot ropes of cum straight into my sister's face. I barely humped my hips forward into my sister's hand with each thick stream of nut. Into her mouth, across her cheeks, down her neck and across her tits pushing through the deep v-neck of her shirt. My sister quietly gasped as I glazed her right in front of our mom, silently rubbing the sensitive underside of my cock rapidly and lapping at the cum that squirted in and around her mouth.

"Well sweet dreams you two" Mom softly latched the door behind her. Her last words just as chipper and light-hearted as the first. Her eyes must have not had time to adjust to the darkness. At least not enough to watch her kids cum for each other.

As soon as the door shut, Jenn hungrily slurped at the end of my cock, pulling the last few waves of my orgasm from me and extending my climax several more seconds.

"Holy fuck" I whispered. Jenn sat up and had to swallow several times to clear out her mouth and throat.

"You think she suspected anything?" Jenn asked hastily as she licked my cum from her fingers and lips.

"She didn't seem to" I responded. Jenn rubbed the remaining cum into her face and chest with fervor

"Amber was right..." She mumbled. "It absorbs way better when it's fresh and warm".

I could sit and watch my sister rub my cum on herself all night, but I had to hit the sack.

"Just let me know... I'll let you take it from my cock any time" I joked. At least I thought I joked, but she looked at me seriously, eyebrows raised.

"Don't make any promises you can't keep"

She finished cleaning herself up and dragged my comforter out of my room to the laundry that she'd soaked with cum while mom watched. We didn't discuss what'd just happened. I wasn't sure how it would change our relationship, but I was really hoping to make good on that last exchange. I'd never cum that hard before and I was hoping it wasn't the last time.

Now... How to deal with these new fucked up feelings I had for my mom... That would be another story.

12