My Sister's Lotion Pt. 06

Story Info
I confront Amber about her sick prank.
2.7k words
4.67
39.7k
101

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next several days were a challenge. I had to do everything in my power to avoid even a single moment of eye contact with my mother. Just hearing her voice echo down the hall would shoot a pang of guilt through my knotted stomach. I glanced over at the small stack of 20s on my computer desk. My "payment", if you can call it that. The money almost seemed to make it worse. I was paid to defile her. Why didn't I stop it?

The image flashed through my mind again. Her cum soaked hands gliding passionately over her cheeks, across her mouth, down her chin, her neck, over her cleavage. She glowed. The fluorescent light above reflecting from her cum-glistening skin.

My cock twitched. I quickly pushed the thought out of my head.

I made up my mind.

I grabbed the small stack of 20s and hurried to my bedroom door, flipped the handle down and stopped dead in my tracks.

"Oh hey Jackie! You've sure been cooped up in your room a lot this weekend." Mom spoke with her usual loving, motherly tone, slightly touched with concern.

Her big tits swelled into a tantalizing bulge of cleavage as she crossed her arms under them. Her hair was done up in that same cute, bouncy pony tail that I remembered so clearly. I averted my gaze quickly as I felt blood flowing to an undesirable region.

"Sorry mom, just gaming with Mike." I mumbled at the carpet.

"Well do try to get some fresh air this weekend. Weather's been great." She instructed as I shuffled past her.

"Mmm-hmm" I grunted in halfhearted agreement.

I made my way down the hall to Jenn's bedroom and threw the door open.

Connie was laying on her back on Jenn's bed scrolling through something on her phone. She paused, looked past her phone at me and smiled sweetly.

Jenn and Amber sat at the edge of the bed, shuffling around with some objects on her dresser. Jenn was fumbling with small lotion bottles, packing them, sorting them. Amber was flipping through stacks of 10s and 20s, appearing to count them. They were running a real racket. Looked like there was a couple thousand bucks piled up on the dresser.

"Shut the door behind you, prick" Jenn grunted at me without looking up. "Also, learn to start fucking knocking"

I clicked the door closed and took a step toward Amber.

"Here" I spoke as I flopped my stack of 20s onto the pile of cash in front of Amber. She stopped counting and looked up with curiosity. "I can't take this money. It's... It's fuckin' taunting me. I gotta get that shit outta my head"

Amber smiled mischievously.

"You didn't seem to mind too much in the moment, big boy" She teased. "You should keep it. You earned it", she stated matter-of-factly and patted my cock through my basketball shorts.

"Listen Amber," I shot back at her "You're a sick fuck. That shit was really fucked-"

"Oh relax", she interrupted me. "You let it happen. We're in this together"

I couldn't argue with that.

"She'll never know that her son..." Amber turned her attention away from the dresser and rotated toward me on the bed "...blasted her..." She paused seductively between each phrase "With a massive... pornstar-sized load... of warm... thick... cum"

The scene flashed through my memory once again. Mom on her knees, a puddle of her own girl cum under her where she'd squirted through her yoga pants all over the floor. I shifted my once confident stance and attempted to force the memory from my mind. I couldn't let this sick bitch make me hard talking about mom like that.

"The way she slurped your big ass dick like some whore in heat..." Amber continued taunting me. "The way she moaned for you..."

Her wet tongue snaked from her lips and glided across her juicy bottom lip, sucking it into her mouth and biting it.

"Amber... Shut up you sick fuck" Jenn, my equally slutty sister interrupted. "You've told us this fucked up story like 3 times now"

"Yeah and you fuckin liked it, bitch" Amber shot back at my sister over her shoulder. She looked back at me "They both played with their pussies when I told them what happened" Her eyes sparkled with amusement. I looked over with renewed interest to find Jenn blushing fiercely, pretending to ignore Amber's jeering.

"Especially the part where she took that fat cock all the way down her throat..." She leaned in closer to me. Her loose t-shirt fell from her chest revealing most of her big, perky tits. "...and came all over herself like a good little slut" She teased.

By this point, there was no avoiding it. I could almost feel mom's tight throat circling my cock again, the muscles spasming as she came. I couldn't hide it under my thin basketball shorts anymore.

Connie had set her phone down and was grinning at Amber and stealing glances at my growing tent, clearly enjoying the scene in front of her. Jenn sighed with exasperation and palmed her forehead.

"You could have stopped it when I flipped that light on" Amber reached over and swiftly pulled my loose-fitting shorts down to my knees with one pull, my cock flipping out toward her. "But you wanted it"

She leaned in and breathed on my swelling head. Precum was already beginning to bead up.

"Look how hard you're getting, Jackie." She used my mom's pet name for me to tease me further. "Maybe you're the sick one" She whispered the last words, her hot breath washed over my swelling crown causing fresh flows of blood to pump into it.

I dared not move. Amber was the second hottest girl in school next to my sister, and I was going to take advantage of any sexual attention she was going to give me, even if her sinister intentions were at my own expense.

"Look Jenn" Amber whispered, clearly having fun with my compromised situation "Look how hard your brother gets thinking about yall's mom sucking his cock."

She glanced over briefly and faltered at the sight. Her best friends mouth an inch from her little brother's throbbing, precum-dripping cock.

"You're pretty fucked up, Amber..." Jenn mumbled at her friend.

"So what if I am?" She whispered seductively.

At that, she abruptly slid her hot mouth over the crown of my cock and began swirling her wet tongue around the taut head, bathing it in her slick spit. She held my tip between her lips as she flicked her tongue against my slit, coaxing out my precum, slurping it out noisily and swallowing it.

A look of surprise washed over Jenn and Connie's faces. They glanced at each other with silent bewilderment.

The room was quiet save the sloppy popping and smacking of Amber's wet mouth nursing on my dick like a cock-hungry slut.

After a few moments of heated cock sucking and a bit of moaning and mewling from Amber, she popped her mouth off, precum and spit dripping down her chin.

"Jackie, close your eyes" She looked back at Jenn, challenging her as she spoke the next words. "And pretend your mom is sucking you off again..."

Jenn gasped softly. Connie's eyes widened and she looked up at me with anticipation.

Amber returned her mouth to my cock, kissing the tip with her juicy lips, slurping the precum from the tip. She looked up at me, waiting. I looked at Jenn, we made eye contact for a brief moment before she averted her gaze in embarrassment. I looked over at Connie, she'd slid her hand up her shirt and was playing with one of her big tits, pinching the nipple. Her other hand had begun snaking its way down her torso and into the elastic band of her PJ pants.

I leaned my head back and closed my eyes.

"Mmmm-hmm... That's what I thought" Amber whispered and obediently returned her luxurious mouth back to my throbbing cock.

There she was again, on her knees in Amber's basement. My flared cock-head stretched mom's lips as she passionately engulfed my cock. I matched the lascivious movements of my beautiful mother's mouth in my imagination to those of Amber's as she manipulated me. This time she wore no blindfold. She looked into my eyes with lust and reverence.

I heard the sloppy noises of Connie fucking herself on the bed a few feet away. Her cute sighs of sexual satisfaction could be heard alongside Amber's loud slurping and suckling on the end of my cock.

"You wanna fuck me Jackie?" Amber whispered up at me, imitating my mom.

"Yesss" I sighed softly down at mom in my imagination, not even thinking about the gravity of that admission in front of everyone. In front of my sister.

Amber's mouth slipped off of my cock with a wet popping sound. Some shuffling around on the bed ensued. I wasn't sure what to expect. I kept my eyes closed in fear that opening them would end Amber's little charade that I was enjoying so much.

Then I felt it. A pair of smooth wet lips bumped against the tip of my cock. Amber's pussy was absolutely dripping. My cock head slipped down as she bobbed her hips back a few times, attempting to get me into her soaked gash. She reached back with trembling fingers and held me in place. She pushed back softly, splitting herself open. She was so tight, it felt like I wouldn't even fit into her tiny slit. She stopped, gathering herself, and pushed her weight back against me firmly.

Her tiny hole split open and swiftly stretched to accept the girth of my swollen head. I felt her dripping lips wrap themselves around my sensitive crown as I slid into her body. She gasped in front of me, her breathing became ragged. The bed trembled slightly.

"Damn you're fuckin tight Amber" I sighed at her. Her pussy quivered around my tip.

"Am I?" I felt her hot breath as she whispered the words, mere inches from my ear.

Confused, I opened my eyes and looked over. Amber stood next to me, grinning sadistically. I looked down quickly to find two big, smooth globes of thick ass meat staring back at me, jiggling slightly from the quivering body they belonged to. Connie looked at me from the other side of the bed, furiously fucking herself with PJ pants pulled down, dripping pussy puddling on the sheets below. My mouth dropped.

"Jenn!?" I nearly shouted.

"I'm Sorry!" She cried back. "I couldn't help it."

Her muffled sobs were muted by the pillow her face was pressed into.

My cock throbbed at the realization of what was happening, stretching my sister out further.

Before I could make any rational decision, I felt two warm hands grip my waist and shove me forward.

"Aaaanngggh!" Jenn cried out as the remaining 9 inches of my cock slid into her lithe body and my balls slapped against her clit. Her body tensed up and she sobbed into the pillow in agonizing pleasure.

"Fuck her" Amber demanded firmly next to me. The smile gone from her mouth. "Fuck her like you'd fuck your mommy if she was bent over for you right now."

I hesitated. I looked over. Connie was cresting. She arched her back, one big tit pressed against the thin night shirt, the other was being roughly manipulated by her free hand as she pinched and twisted her nipples. Her fingers flew in and out of her squelching pussy. She looked at me with pleading eyes, silently begging me to fuck my sister in front of her. To commit high incest so she could watch and cum.

I looked down. Jenn's body began bucking softly and slick liquid began running out of her in small gushes. She was already about to cum just from being filled and stretched so violently.

"Make your sister cum, Jackie." Amber whispered into my ear with fervor, licking the edge and sucking my lobe "Make her cum on your big cock"

After little more consideration, I slowly reached down and glided my hands over her smooth ass. The same juicy ass that I'd dreamed about and cum to hundreds of times. I gripped her glorious cheeks high, near her hips, and squeezed. I pulled her off my cock slowly and her body began to quake more urgently as her orgasm built up. I adjusted my footing, anchored myself and threw her body back onto my cock with intent. She cried out as I sank deeply into her, her juices pouring down my balls. Her luscious ass bounced off my pelvis and I rapidly pulled her back, throwing her body up and down my twitching cock, impaling her.

Her orgasm kicked into high gear as I started fucking her roughly, sputtering her cum down onto the bed and sending her body into wild convulsions. She seized up in one final throe of climax, her throat constricted, silencing her cries, and a violent torrent of girl cum sprayed from her cunt onto my balls, my legs and onto the bed. She bucked wildly, sending her pussy grinding against my pelvis involuntarily, prolonging her orgasm. Her choked cries finally began to lessen and a few more smaller spurts of cum splashed between us as her orgasm began to release her.

She gasped for air and whimpered pathetically as she pulled her body off my engorged tool. She continued gasping and lay limp on the bed, spent. Smaller aftershocks of orgasm coursed through her as she tensed up and twisted her body before me.

"Oh Jack..." Connie whispered, watching what I'd just done to Jenn. She threw her head back and her body convulsed. Her tits jiggled and her body jerked while her pussy flooded past her fingers onto the bed. She came from watching me fuck my sister. How depraved. How delicious.

Watching my sister and Connie cum so hard in front of me sent my dick into a frenzy, twitching and bouncing with involuntary flexes as I edged.

Amber sat on the bed in front of me, a look of pure passion in her eyes.

"Better not let it go to waste" she moaned at me.

She gripped my twitching member, her hands squelching into the flows of my sister's cum as it ran between her fingers, and began jerking me with purpose. Her face flushed. She stared straight at the slit in the tip of my cock and bit her lip.

Pre-orgasmic waves washed through me as I looked down at her. Passion burned in her eyes. They flicked up to meet mine briefly, expectantly.

"You want my cum, Amber?" I huffed as my balls churned.

"Yes please" she cutely whined at me. She licked the precum dripping from my tip and swallowed.

My knees nearly gave out as my cock flexed and began spitting cum all over Amber's gorgeous face in rapid spurts. It splattered audibly against her mouth and cheeks. She didn't even flinch. She just moaned and took it. She slowed her strokes as the last few ropes fired out and splatted onto her chin and neck. She leaned in and sucked my twitching tip into her mouth, drinking the final waves of orgasm from me as my remaining cum oozed out.

My cock fell from her mouth and I watched as she reached her dripping hands up and began shamelessly smearing and working my cum into her skin. It was so disgusting, so debased. I loved it.

"You bitches are straight up perverted" I sighed, watching Amber gloss her face with cum.

"Yeah well you're the one that fucks his family" She shot back, grinning. "Here, take this."

She reached over to the dresser, grabbed a hefty stack of 20s and handed it to me.

"Let's keep that production line flowing, boy" She snickered and gently slapped my softening cock. "Now get the fuck outta here. I gotta clean these dumb bitches up after what you did to them."

I stumbled toward the door, still in a daze from the intensity of my orgasm and fumbled with the knob. Once in the hall I heard the soft hiss of my mom's shower from the slightly open door across the way. I stopped and listened for a moment. The sounds of skin slapping against skin could be heard as she soaped up her voluptuous body.

Amber was right. I was the sick one.