My Sister's Milk is so Sweet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris99999
chris99999
3,936 Followers

While smiling, she eventually said, "It's a nice cock."

I'd have preferred big, and gigantic would have made my day, but I was happy with nice.

While her hand was on it, and she was stroking it, she asked me a question. It made me laugh. She couldn't understand why I'd thought that it was funny, so I told her.

"You asked me, if you were to jerk me off would I be able to come again? I'm a horny twenty one year old male, my cock is always standing up. Some days I have to beat it down with a stick."

It was her turn to laugh.

She was very good at it. Her grip on my cock, and the speed of her strokes, were perfect. I was slowly being taken towards a climax by an expert, and I just knew that it would be a big one.

"Can I ask you a favour?"

That got a quick yes from me. Her hand was stroking my cock, and it was giving me a great deal of pleasure, so I was willing to do her that favour, whatever it was.

"I want you to come in my mouth."

I almost laughed. I'd begged my last girlfriend to let me do that but she'd always said no.

"I just love the taste of cum."

Even better, she was going to swallow.

She'd been good with her hand, but her mouth took my excitement to another level. She instinctively knew when to speed up or to slow down. This was edging at its very best. When she eventually let me spurt into her mouth, she got what she wanted. Lots of hot cum that she greedily swallowed. As soon as my cock was out of her mouth she was eager to fuck.

"Are you ready?"

I looked down at it, and she did as well. It was completely limp, as dead as a Dodo.

After giving a deep sigh, she said, "If it doesn't get hard in the next few minutes then you're in big trouble. My pussy is desperate for cock."

I gulped, so no pressure!

I needed to do something to get it erect again, but what? Then I had it. I'd go down on her. If my mouth and tongue on her hot wet pussy didn't get me hard, then nothing would.

My head was now between her wide open legs, and I was ready to start. But first I was taking in deep breaths so that I could enjoy the rich musky smell of her pussy. It was divine, better than any expensive perfume.

It was time to taste her, and when I did, it was as good as I'd hoped it would be. It was strong, too strong for most men, but to me it was perfect.

I was now licking her, and my cock was slowly coming back to life. But I needed to be careful, because she was enjoying it as well. If I was to inadvertently make her come again then she might not want to fuck.

When she started moaning loudly, I stopped. She was disappointed, but when I told her that I was ready to fuck, she squealed with delight. Then she took control by getting into the position that she wanted. My smile was now bigger than the Joker's, because she'd chosen my favourite position!

I was behind her, taking a few seconds to admire the view before starting. She was on all fours. Her stomach was low down, almost flat on the bed, and her ample bottom was high up. Perfect for what we were about to do. Then she wiggled her bottom, and my eyes went to her pussy. My pulse was now racing and my cock was twitching. The time for looking was over, it was time to act.

As the head of my cock pushed into her, there were no second thoughts. I wanted to fuck her, and the only thing that would stop me doing that was her saying no. And that was never going to happen because she was as eager as I was for us to fuck. Perhaps even more so.

When it was fully in, she uttered a low moan. That was followed by a gasp when I gave her my first stroke.

Initially, it was slow, tender rather than passionate, but it wasn't long before I quickened the pace. For both of us it had been weeks without a partner, we were sex-starved, so holding back was never an option.

"You can do better than that."

I could, so I gave her more. All my strokes were now long ones.

"Harder."

That was more of a challenge, but I was up for it. While holding her hips I was arching my back at the end of each stroke. I was going deep into her. It was frantic. A race to the finishing line. She was moaning loudly and I was grunting like a pig. We'd stopped being human, we'd become rutting animals.

Who got there first? Perhaps me, but it was too close to call. As we climaxed together, she slumped onto the bed, taking me with her. That could have spoiled it for me, but it didn't. I just continued spurting into her. Earlier, she'd swallowed a heavy load, and now her sweet pussy was getting that same amount.

This time I hadn't been able to watch her climax. I'd been too engrossed in mine. However, I knew that it had been a big one, because after I'd pulled out of her, she was still lying on the bed, and she was whimpering.

It was a while before she turned over. And then she was the first to speak.

"That was a good one. We should do it again."

Then, thankfully, she added, "Not now, later."

This time, while we cuddled, we had that adult conversation. There was no mention of stopping, it was all about what we should do so that our parents wouldn't discover what we were doing.

"We have to act like a normal Brother and Sister. No trying to touch me up when we're not alone."

I nodded, that was a given.

"We can only fuck when both of them are out of the house."

She was right. That was the sensible thing to do, but it was also very restrictive. It could be as long as two weeks, or even longer, before that happened. Then I had a brainwave, the solution to our problem. I don't have many of them, but this one was a beauty!

"I know what we can do. You move back to your own place and I come with you. I can sleep in the spare room."

A week later, that's what happened. Our parents didn't like it, but they could understand that she needed her own space. And they were pleased that I was moving in with her to help her out.

Of course, I don't sleep in the spare bedroom, I sleep with her. We are like newlyweds, fucking nearly every day. Both of us are not stupid, we know that eventually it will have to end.

But for now, we are determined to make the most of it!

-

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.

chris99999
chris99999
3,936 Followers
12