My Sister's Smelly Softball Feet

Story Info
Her feet were insanely smelly, and he doesn't mind.
1.7k words
4.29
51.5k
50

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our parents were away for the week, so it was my responsibility to drive my sister to and from school. I was at a community college for my first year and my sister was a senior in high school. She was on the softball team so I would normally pick her up around 5 every day. I have always had a slight crush on her, especially after she hit puberty. She is thin with small boobs but a round ass that pops no matter what pants she wears. She has long brown hair with blue eyes and plump lips. Let's call her M.

One thing about M drove me wild more than anything. Her size 7 feet. They were perfectly shaped with a high arch and always painted toes. They could also stink up a room, especially after her sports.

On Monday, I picked her up from the softball field and we talked about our days on the car ride home. She kept her cleats on the whole time, most likely because it was raining, and we couldn't roll down the windows. We got home and she took off her cleats when we got in the door. The smell hit me immediately, a pungent popcorn smell that could knock out a small child.

M went right upstairs to shower and I couldn't help myself from sneaking a sniff from the source. I grabbed her cleats and brought them to my nose. The smell was so intense it made my eyes water. I loved the smell though and it made some movement start in my pants. I went upstairs to relieve myself so that I wouldn't have these thoughts about my sister because nothing good could come from it.

After I finished, I went downstairs and started to cook us some dinner. M came down soon after with a load of laundry, which you had to walk through the kitchen to get to. I could still smell her socks as she walked by and joked around with her.

"Hey, I'm trying to cook here, you're going to make me lose my appetite with those socks."

"Oh, come on, there not that bad, they've been worse" M joked back.

"You could kill a small animal with those, hurry up and wash them," I retorted with a laugh.

"You're just asking for it now," M said as she dropped her laundry into the washer, except for one sock, which she grabs and runs at me with.

Before I could even react, there was a sock over my nose, and it smelled heavenly.

"Holy sh*t, that's gross M," I lied, starting to get aroused, but pushing her away anyway.

She laughed all the way back to the laundry room and started her load. I had to adjust my pants to hide my now rock-hard dick.

The rest of the night went by with no more incidents, we watched a movie and went our separate ways until the next day.

I picked her up the same time the next day, but this time she had already removed her cleats and was in her socks and slides. We drove home with the windows open, but the smell was still pretty strong and caused my dick to be hard the whole car ride home, which I had to adjust several times, hoping she wouldn't notice.

We got home and she went upstairs to shower again. I followed her up and went right to my room to relieve myself. Once I knew she was in the shower I snuck into her room to find her socks. They were still slightly damp from her foot sweat and still reeked. I took them to my room and made quick work, finishing within 2 minutes. I snuck back and put them where I found them and cleaned up my mess. I smelled my hands and they still smelled like her, so I washed them as well.

She came downstairs a few minutes later and sat down on the couch next to me. She was just in a long t-shirt of mine and barefoot, her nails painted black.

"Why does the hallway and your room smell like my feet bro," she asked out of nowhere.

I felt my face get instantly red and needed to think of something fast. "Well the whole house smells like them, you probably left your door open or something."

She must have accepted my answer because it wasn't brought up again for the whole night.

The next day I picked up M once again and this time, even though it was raining, she still was in her socks and slides. The car was a hotbox of her foot stink and it was driving me wild. I was rock hard a minute into the drive and needed to keep adjusting my shorts, only this time, I felt M's stare from the passenger seat. We talked about our days as usual, even though the intense stink.

We got home but this time M didn't go right upstairs to shower, she hung out downstairs with me.

"You didn't say anything about my smelly feet during the whole car ride, you feeling okay?" she asked politely.

"Yeah I'm fine, I didn't think it smelled any worse than usual," I lied, finally getting my hard-on to subside.

"We didn't even have the windows down, it was almost too much for me to handle, how could you?" M interrogated further.

"I guess I'm just getting used to it, I don't know," I replied trying to figure out how to get out of this situation. I didn't notice her remove her sock next to me because I was nervous to look at her.

"Well if you're used to it, this shouldn't bother you then," she says as she shoved her damp sock into my face, coving my nose and mouth.

"M, GROSS," I yelled, trying to push her away, but noy very hard.

My eyes started to water from the stench, at the same time my cock started to grow. I was rock hard within seconds and it was definitely visible.

"Oh my god..." she stops shoving the sock in my face and when I look over at her she is staring directly at my crotch.

"M, I, I can explain," I had no idea where I was going with that, other than telling the truth.

"I knew it, I had some suspicion yesterday, but now I know for sure. I had no idea my foot smell could do that to anyone," she talked aloud to herself.

"I'm so sorry, I really can't help it, it smells good to me," I said embarrassed.

"Well, you want to massage them then. They usually smell too bad for me to ever ask anyone," she asked.

"I would love to actually,"

I picked up her foot that already had the sock removed and placed it in my lap. I rubbed her soles softly, feeling how smooth they were. Her black toes contrasted her pink soles so well and turned me on even more than the smell. I started applying more pressure and heard some soft moans from my sister, who was now leaning back on the arm of the couch. The smell was still extremely strong, but so intoxicating at the same time. I massaged her foot for about 15 minutes, from the toes, to the soles, to the heel, and even her ankle. When it was time to move onto the other foot, she brought it up to my lap and placed it directly on my dick by accident. This caused her to flinch and shot up from her relaxed position.

"Sorry," was all she said and leaned back.

I removed her second sock releasing another wave of stink into the room and started my massage. The moans were coming more frequently on this foot, so I looked over at my sister. To my surprise she had a hand in her pants and was pleasuring herself. This was turning her on as much as it was me.

I decided now was as good of time as any and brought her foot up to my face and gave her soles a kiss. All I heard was a moan so I kept going, covering her feet in soft kisses, all while getting the scent as close as it could be. I took her big toe into my mouth and tasted her sweat for the first time. It was salty and buttery and nearly made me cum in my pants right there.

She moaned again and her breathing started to pick up as well as the motion inside her pants. Her right foot, which had already been massaged, made its way to my crotch and started to lightly rub my pants. The sensation sent chills throughput my body and this time I was the one to let out a moan.

She must have taken that as permission and started to rub harder. Meanwhile I started to go to town on her feet, licking every inch of her soles, sucking every toe, and getting my tongue between every toe. M moaned loudly and the movement in her pants stopped. I was also super close to cumming, just from the light rubbing she was doing. She switched feet and brought the right one up to my mouth. The smell was fresh again and I knew I was going to cum in my pants.

Her left foot had a better angle for my pants, and she was rubbing her full sole on my clothed cock. The pleasure was so intense, even though two layers of clothes. I continued to suck on her toes, moaning wildly as she rubbed my cock. I started to buck my hips to increase the rhythm of which she was rubbing.

I started to breathe heavier, with every breath inhaling more of her stink. I felt myself pass the point of no return. I left out a massive grunt and started spewing cum into my underwear. The orgasm seemed to never end, so much cum soaking my clothes to the point where it started to seep through my shorts and coat her feet.

"Did you just.." she trailed off.

"I couldn't help myself; it was too much," I replied embarrassed.

"Well, I want to do more, so maybe tomorrow try lasting longer," she said with a chuckle and left to go upstairs to clean up.

I sat on the couch smelling like her feet and with pants full of cum anticipating tomorrow.