My Sister's Sweet Cunt Ch. 02

Story Info
Sister's cunt dominates obsessed brother.
1.8k words
4.27
20.9k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChrisSav
ChrisSav
90 Followers

Everything was different, yet remained the same. However, my perspective certainly changed for the better. I just had to work it to my favour.

I would wait eagerly for Angie to return from work in future and hoped for an extended session tonight, I yearned to taste her cunt on a regular basis.

To get in the mood, I used her soiled knickers and breathed in her scent once I'd returned home half an hour ago.

I didn't have long to wait as I heard the key in the lock a few minutes later and returned the underwear to the laundry basket to avoid seeming over eager and descended the stairs to meet her.

She smiled. "My personal cunt licker waiting for me, that's as it should be." She said before scaling the stairs and going straight into her bedroom.

Following close behind, I saw her immediately take off her suit jacket, hung it up as I reached the door and saw her sliding the zipper on the side of the skirt suit down, letting it fall to the floor. She then slumped backwards onto her bed, closing her eyes with her arms and legs stretched away from her body.

I moved to sit next to her on the bed.

"I'm so tired and regret arranging to meet Ermine and Meryl tonight" She said. "I need to take a quick shower to freshen up." She added.

I looked at her face and closed eyes, then without being asked, I bent across her and started to remove her knickers. "Let me help you undress."

She didn't resist as I pulled them down and off, revealing her dark muff.

I sniffed her knickers, becoming intoxicated by the pungent scent of her juices accumulated during the day. "Mmm, I love your pussy smell on the warm fabric." I said and as I noticed a damp sticky spot which I licked instinctively, then dived between her legs.

Still unmoved except for opening her legs to accommodate, I nestled my head between her legs to lick and nip at her clit, which glistened between the pubic hair.

"Oh yes, your tongue is wonderful but I have to get ready so it'll have to wait until later" She said as she arose walked away unbuttoning her blouse to reveal a white lacy bra holding her ample E-cup tits, which were in turn released and wobbled as she sprung her bra open.

I stared in awe, watching her naked body walk away as she disappeared into the bathroom.

I headed for my room in regret but not before looking into the bathroom to catch another peek at her wet, naked body as the water cascaded off before going back to my bedroom, leaving her to get ready for her rendezvous.

As she walked out of her room and downstairs a while later, the expensive Chanel perfume, filled the air. "See you later, have a good time." I called after her, hoping she wouldn't be late.

The hours passed and I'd almost given up on Angie but she rolled in at 11:45, strolled into my bedroom and crept up, surprising me as I was hunched my laptop watching female worship porn.

She lifted the left headphone away from my ear and put it to hers. "Kinky perv, are you thinking of betraying me with a black bitch like that then? If you are then maybe I'll invite Meryl round.

"How long have you been watching?" I asked.

"Long enough to see the end of the previous clip of the dusky slut being eaten out and the start of this ebony bitch face sitting that white wimp." She replied.

I closed the lid and took the headphones off. "It is a fantasy of mine to be humiliated by black pussies, dear sister." I replied.

She headed for her bedroom. I followed and caught up to her as she reached for the zip of her dress. I took over, unzipping her, and then slipping my hands round to cup her breasts.

"How do they feel, aren't they the best you've groped? I'm tired and need some shut eye otherwise I'll sleep through my alarm." She added.

She got into bed and lay down wearing only her knickers. I stopped her pulling the duvet over and moved between her legs. "Let me have a quick snack!" I said cheekily before she could protest.

I kissed her pussy through the sheer lace material and licked her slit before pulling them down and going down on her, vigorously lashing my tongue into her vagina and continuing until she moaned and cried out." Aah, yes, yes, oh, oh fuck yeah, eat my pussy. Yes, like that, oh my god, yes, a a a aah." She finished and giggled.

"Until tomorrow, don't arrange anything.* I said teasing as I kissed her mound, got up and left her to sleep.

The end of the day could not come soon enough. Not only was it Friday but I was on a promise, knowing there wasn't a time limit as neither of us had to get up early in the morning.

My sister left me a message at 3 that she had left work early and was already home so when going for a drink was suggested; I declined knowing my sister's pussy was waiting for me at home.

As the rest headed to the pub at 3:30, I snuck off as quickly as I could to catch the bus home, arriving before 5.

I could hardly contain my excitement when I looked upstairs and saw Angie standing in a baby doll nightie. Hurrying up the stairs 2 by 2, I bridged the gap and saw that she was naked beneath it.

She took me by arm and led me to her bedroom, and to the bed. Propping herself up on her elbows, she let her legs fall open enticing me. I began to stroke her thigh on the outside then, working slowly into the inner thigh on sides, feeling the heat and moistness of her cunt under the nightie.

I began to finger her then took it out and licked my finger. "Mmm, delicious." I commented before hurriedly getting into position. I lifted the nightie and dove under immediately licking her pussy lips on both sides, circling around and up to her clit, gently at first then more vigorously. I continued to lick and nibble until she started to buck. I paused to tease her but she grabbed my head and pulled it into her, simultaneously tightening her thighs.

I resumed the licking, eliciting moistness, which I duly swallowed up after collecting like a sponge with my tongue.

I continued until she began heavy breathing. "Am I doing it right?" I asked

"Mmm, yes, lick that pussy, eat my cunt, your tongue is for my pleasure. Let me see your eyes as you worship that clit" She said as she pulled her nightie up and looked me in the eyes. Her power was unmistakable.

"Oh yes, like that, right there, deeper, lick that cunt, kiss it. Oh yes, so good. Aah, a a a oh. Aaee yes, hallelujah!" She finally screamed.

I lifted her so that I could see her arse, making to tongue fuck that hole too.

"How about facesitting?" She suggested.

"Yes. Dominate me." I said as I lay on the bed.

Here she came, crawling up to me, she straddled my head, pinning my shoulders to the bed the hovered close enough for me to lick from below. "Take that pussy, lick my clit." She demanded.

Letting the nightie cover my head, she began to grind her pussy lips back and forth against my tongue. She fucked herself on my tongue as her pussy was raised up and down.

"Oh yeah, my personal cunt licker; Oh my, oh lord, that feels so good. Oh ah a a, I'll be cumming again soon, ah yes." She continued a little scream and whimper.

More of her juices leaked, then a release of pee into my mouth. I accepted it, wincing as her orgasm came and went.

We both lay flat for a moment, then I leant over and squeezed her tits.

"Do you like that, would you like to lick my nipples?" She asked rhetorically. I removed her nightie completely, seeing her nude for the first time tonight. I squeezed her pendulous tits whilst licking and nibbling her aureole and nipple. My right hand then dipped between her legs and I penetrated her still wet cunt with two fingers before bringing them up to my lips to lick seductively.

"Let's take a break for something to eat and drink" She said.

"Before we begin part 2." I said and she nodded.

I followed like a puppy admiring her still naked body as she went.

"I'm have a ham and cheese toastie. Want some." She asked.

"That sounds good and light, I'll join you, it'll prepare me for my fish course." I joked.

After the breville toaster finished heating them, we sat at the table and ate, washing it down with some chilled diet Pepsi from the refrigerator.

I finished first and took the initiative by going under the table and licking. Angie helped by backing her chair up and shifting forward and I began lapping at her pussy again.

"You're insatiable; this weekend is a write off for anything else."

"That was my plan." I said, grinning in between licks.

We retired to the lounge where I continued licking as she turned the TV on. It wasn't long before, the familiar moaning began. "Aaah, mmm, ooh, a a ha ah."

I brought her to another climax and she said. "What a discovery, it's a shame we can't fuck as well but I'm limiting to oral"

I didn't think that was even an option and was content with having her cunt in my face. However, it was clear it wasn't going to happen.

"Let's go upstairs and look at your laptop." She suggested.

In my room, Angie started clicking at the history, reading aloud and watching then clips. "There's lots to work with here; Sister's cunt worship, facesitting my brother, my sister's slave, ebony facesitting white, black girls use white man's mouth, femdom. The pattern is clear. Oh Meryl and Ermine, that's interesting. We'll watch and use the videos for inspiration." She said.

"Yes. I fantasise being used by women in all situations; particularly blacks are a real turn on. We can play out scenes in every room of the house" I said, as she nodded.

"That sounds like a plan for the weekend. Meryl and Ermine potentially in the future perhaps." She said.

The storylines were similar. I ate her out 4 times that night in my room, taking longer each time to increase her pleasure. I kissed every part of her as she lay naked in my bed and slid down to lick her awake a couple more times during the night.

She surprised me taking the initiative, she straddled me as I slept and started to rub her cunt over my nose and mouth facesitting me in the manner of a video we'd watched last night.

I went with it, using my tongue as I was pinned down.

Saturday began in the best possible way.

ChrisSav
ChrisSav
90 Followers