My Sister's Wedding Pt. 01

Story Info
My girlfriend is trouble.
2k words
4.13
40.4k
48
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/07/2023
Created 04/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tveksam
Tveksam
160 Followers

It was the day of my sister's wedding, and my girlfriend was giving me trouble. I stood in front of her, looking down at the street were several of my relatives and the groom's stood around talking, waiting for this important day to start. In fact, I was planned to be a big part of that. My mom was probably looking for me right now. I was the man of the house and all that, after my father's passing.

But it was hard concentrating on all that when my girlfriend sat in a chair and jerked me off, an irritated, frustrated look on her cute face, her blonde hair bobbing with every stroke. She did it faster now. As if she hate-fucked me with her hand.

"It's not fair that you should last this long when I can't even do anything!" she said. Sweat came dangerously close to messing up her makeup.

"I can't help it," I moaned.

She couldn't do anything because she was all dressed up to go, her bridesmaid dress like a crispy grey version of the dress my sister would be wearing later today.

"Hurry up and come!"

Starting to feel tired, she switched hands. Holding my cock in a tight grip she spat it right in the eye, using her saliva to stroke me over my sensitive head.

"You didn't have any problems yesterday," she said.

--

It was the day before my sister's wedding, and the drinks were giving me trouble. I wasn't even supposed to be here, in what was basically a large closet, but the bridesmaid who had volunteered had suddenly dropped out, obviously because it was a shit job. Every minute new orders came through a hatch in the wall, beyond a black drape, and I had to mix a dry martini or a G&T or something else. There was a list of recipes on the wall I was supposed to follow.

The rest of the house was also covered in black clothing. Black candles burned on every flat surface. I had been led through it all to my secret hideaway. "No men allowed," my girlfriend whispered in my ear as she opened the door. With a wink she showed me the lock on the outside.

I could barely recognize her. She was dressed all in black except for a dusky grey cat mask. It made her face stand out beautifully, especially with her dark red lips. The same would be the case with everyone else. Everyone was a separate animal.

"Including you," she said.

"Me?" I asked.

"Of course!" she answered. "It wouldn't be the worst thing if your sister found out there was a man here. After all, it is her bachelorette. But she probably wouldn't want it to be her brother now, would she?"

"Probably not," I said.

"Good!" She smiled her pixie smile and opened a plastic bag.

"A cock?" I asked. "Seriously?"

"Just made me think of you," she said. She stroked me over my pants, making me hard in seconds. "Don't know why. Do you?"

"Stop teasing."

"Okay, but put it on. We have to hurry."

She left me with a sharp click of the lock that told me I wasn't going anywhere soon. But I had things to prepare. There were twenty bottles there! And when I waited for my first order I spied through the drape. By social ques I finally found out that the white raven was my sister, and I had to stop myself from saying hello. We hadn't talked much, she being stressed and all, but she seemed to have a good time and so I relaxed into my role as a bartender.

But that said, the drinks were a pain in the ass. That was until I found out I could make pitchers of the stuff. That way I could stay ahead and only had to worry about special orders. The only problem with my brilliant plan, if you can call it that, was that as the night wore on the pitchers with G&T started to lose their bubbles. I had to finish them by drinking them and make another one. By that time, I mostly sat down, and I didn't realize how drunk I was until I had to move across the floor to pick up a fresh bottle of rum.

Luckily, I wasn't a noobie. I had been drunk and performed tasks before. Mostly I could do things as long as I didn't have to think about it, and as long as the work came at an even pace. Sadly, as the night wore on, the orders stopped coming. I had finally decided to sleep on the floor when the lock turned and the door opened to reveal a cat mask gleaming in the dark.

"Hello," the cat said. "How is my cock?"

I tried to say something. It didn't work.

"You tired?" she asked with a pout. "Poor thing. Come, let me take care of you."

She advanced on me, and for a moment I actually felt like a fowl being stalked by a wild cat. She was a lot less drunk than I, smooth on her feet. It came as a shock when she shoved me hard against the wall and it all went topsy turvy dark after that.

I awoke from the most perfect dream where I was a bowl of ice cream being licked by two kittens. They purred when I scratched them behind their ears, lifted their beautiful little faces towards me. It was sad when it ended, but not for long. Someone, I didn't know who, rode my cock as I sat against the wall, she half-crouched with her hands on the floor in front of her.

Everything was a blur. The only thing I could see clearly was her pussy sliding up and down my cock, stretching like a rubber glove. I wanted to reach out and grab her, shove her all the way down, but I couldn't. I'm drugged, I though, until I realized that of course I was drugged, idiot. I had been drinking G&Ts all evening.

Eventually the one who was riding me turned around and smiled, and somewhere deep inside of me, where I could still think about consequences, I was grateful that it was a cat's face and not some other animal.

"Hello," I finally managed to mumble, but she just smiled deep down the well and held her finger against her dark red lips.

Okay, I thought, she wants me quiet. I can do that. No problem. As long as my cock was hard, I could handle this. And it felt good, and comfortably numb, as if I could continue building it up for hours. It felt like heaven. My strange focus had started to include her perfectly rounded ass too. It lent an extra special weight to it when she started to slam herself down on my cock, like she was trying to twerk. I could hear her moaning.

Across the floor bottles lay, some broken, booze leaking out. Really trashy really, as if the party had come through here after I was down. But we were alone now.

Or where we?

I couldn't shake the feeling that someone was watching us, but as I couldn't see anything beyond that perfect ass ... Oh, I started to drool. The pussy lips squeezed, like muscles. And her rosebud showed itself invitingly with every movement. I could lick her there for hours. A little bit of her back was also visible, a bit of her tight core.

Wasn't there something white in the corner?

I blinked a couple of times. I couldn't shake it. Whatever it was didn't move, and when I first noticed the mask, I thought that someone had hung it on the black wall. But then my eyes started to separate black from black, started to see legs and heaving chest and trembling hands clutching at the throat. Beneath a white raven mask.

I had forgotten something important here, I was sure of it, but couldn't think as the rhythmic squeezes almost made me faint again. So close, I thought, and started to moan as well. My girlfriend, meanwhile, reached the point of a hard-won orgasm. Her loud noises filled the room, and I wondered why I had to be quiet. And the way she screamed, as if exhausted, also made me wonder how many times she had come before I woke up.

White raven mask. Focus! It was something about the masks. Everyone was different. I was a cock. A bird. My sister was a --

The white beak moved in the darkness, trembled as the hands went lower, down over her breasts and belly. They started to stroke underneath her pants. I could see it all now, her excited but silent gasps, the shaking of the lower lip, lustful eyes gleaming in the shadows of her mask.

I was too drunk to make it stop. I was barely conscious. In fact, some part of me said that it was no different from the dream about the ice cream and the kittens. Enjoy it pal, that voice said. And even if I wanted to, I wasn't sure I could make my girlfriend stop. After her orgasm had laid her head low for a while she started to move again. This time I was close from the beginning.

A cock, a cat, and a raven watching from the shadows, hands rubbing at her pussy. I leaned into the abstractedness of it all, tried to ignore that it was my sister, just thinking about the sweetness of making another woman come just from looking at me and my girlfriend having the best fuck of the entire year.

As I came deep inside my girlfriend she screamed in surprise. I heard the high notes as I fell into the darkness again, but with a smile on my stupid face. I had the dream again where I was a slightly sore ice cream. At first there was just the one kitten, and I looked for the other one. But it was strange. This time the left side kitten wore a raven mask.

Soon even the dreams were gone.

--

"You remember," my girlfriend said as she felt me pulsing in her hand. Feeling that she switched to her good hand again. "Yeah, it was really fucking good. I wished that we could do it again, right now. This dress though, can you imagine how hot it would be fucking in this. We've got to do it, but later, before we send it to drycleaning. Too bad it's not white. Like your sister's."

I shuddered from excitement.

"Do you like to think about that?" she asked as she squeezed me in a way that reminded me of yesterday. Her pussy had felt this tight. "Then imagine me in a white wedding dress, bending over the altar, asking you to fuck me. Fuck me, please, fuck me so hard ..."

She pretended to moan then, and I burst in her hand, sending a long line of sperm to the dusty floor. But she continued to stroke me until I was completely spent. And even after that she gasped with excitement.

"I don't know what's with me today," she said. "I'm so fucking horny. I could fuck a tree. But I feel tense too, here." She touched the side of her head.

"I have a headache too," I said.

"You have a hangover, you idiot," she said with a grin. Her hand started to move again. "This is different."

We both stopped moving when we heard my mom calling from downstairs. I hadn't thought about the view for a while but now I saw that everybody was moving with anticipation. People got into cars.

"Just remember," she said as I buckled my pants. "That cock is mine tonight."

"As much as you want," I said.

Then I ran down the stairs. It was my sister's wedding after all. Lots of things to do.

Tveksam
Tveksam
160 Followers