My Slut Diary: the Lap Dance Pt. 02

Story Info
Movie nights in our house were pretty exciting...
5k words
4.21
22.6k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adventures from My Slut Diary: the Lap Dance Part 2

She can't get enough cum, or Big Black Cocks. All parties involved in this experience/story were over the age of eighteen years of age at the time. Please check the previous stories for the full experience.

----

Well as I said in the first few stories I have posted, after going through our storage unit the wife and I had I ran across two large shoe boxes. One was full of her journals she named "My Slut Diary", the other full of numbered video tapes. This is her actual accounting of her experiences.

*******************************************

My Slut Diary: the Lap Dance ... Part 2

This is a "He Said ... She Said" Experience as when I found my ex-wife Diaries I was able to read her side of this later. Please read the "HE SAID" side as well which was already published. Her side of this experience goes into a lot more detail, with her account of this going deeper and further extending over days.

SHE SAID :

Another long day at work being teased by all the guys at work had me horny as all hell. It was so bad I even had to go into the bathroom once to relieve my "sexual tensions". It really is hard to be a good wifey and not pull on of these hot black men aside at work then drop to my knees to suck some cock like I fantasize about every day. Very hard to focus on my marriage with all of them eyeing me up at work.

Then when I pull up at home hubby is out talking to that hunky Troy from across the hall. I just melt when he is around because I have always loved me some older black men to put me in my place.

"Is that how you go to work everyday, 'cause I'm not sure I'd let you get outta the house looking that good." Troy said as he looked me over grinning.

"Well ... aren't you sweet ..." I smiled up at him as I grabbed his arm to give it a playful squeeze. "... you're almost as bad of a tease as the guys at work." I sighed out feeling an all to familiar tingling in my pussy.

"Ohh I'd love to see that movie tonight ... " I said knowing full well hubby would say Troy should join us. " ... maybe he can even stay awake for the whole thing ... " I laughed looking toward hubby.

I headed into the building giving a little extra shake to my ass knowing Troy was checking it out. God ... I have to stop all these crazy thoughts going on in my head. Maybe if I'm lucky tonight I'll be grinding all over Troy like that girl in the movie was the fantasy going on in my head right now. That little scenario playing out in my head was getting my pussy wet with the excitement of some bad girl action that I could get into later.

As I undressed I thought better of bumping and grinding all over our neighbor, but knew it might be a good idea to burn off some of these sex scenes playing out in my head with a quick workout. So I put on my workout clothes, but still feeling very horny. I grabbed one of hubbies sweaty t shirts from the laundry to inhale his scent, his smell always excites me, then decided to put it on.

"You look ready for bed already ... " hubby said as I walked out into the living room.

"No, I'm gonna do a little work out while you make dinner silly." then smiled at him to reveal my skin tight spandex shorts plus sports bra that barely holds back my breasts.

"Good thing you have my shirt on cause you know I'd always wanna attack you when you got those on." he laughed and headed to the kitchen.

"Break out a bottle of wine with dinner tonight cause today was a rough day and I need to unwind some after working out out the stress." I sighed at him then headed to the bedroom for my workout.

We talked about his day, and then my day eating some salads as I proceeded to get a nice glow on from all the wine. My mind kept wandering towards Troy coming over and fantasizing about how I could make this a very hot night of crazy sexual adventure. I went in to clean up and do they dishes trying to get a reign in on my heated up pussy that was telling me 'You need some strange cock right away' by tingling away in my shorts.

KNOCK ... KNOCK ... KNOCK

I stopped the dishes to pound down the rest of the big glass of wine I had been sipping. Oh my god he's here I thought as I heard hubby let him in and they started talking. Stay calm I thought, and be a good girl.

"Another dead soldier..." as I skipped out of the kitchen with the empty wine bottle, still in my spandex, to hand hubby the bottle. "Just in time Troy." and she grabbed the new wine bottle from me. "Here get rid of this empty and I'll get Troy his beer." she gleefully smiled at me.

"Thanks Troy." as I skipped back to the kitchen waving the new bottle. "I'm gonna pour me another big glass of this too." I laughed.

I heard the door close in the living room as Troy cam into our tiny kitchen with me. I struggled to open the wine bottle, when I slipped back bumping into him.

"Here let me give you a hand." he said smiling down at me as I leaned back into him.

I couldn't say a word as I felt his crotch press against my ass. Oh god I thought is that his cock when soft?

I pressed my ass against him firmly looking up at him then letting him take the bottle from me.

"Let me get you that beer while you open that ..." I stammered opening the fridge door then leaning to press harder back against his crotch.

"Here you go ... " giggling handing him a beer as I spun around standing up regrettably breaking away from contact with his bulge.

"Now let me pour a glass for me ..." I laughed taking the wine bottle.

"Although any more wine and this night could turn out to be too much fun to go back to work tomorrow." as I poured myself a huge glassful laughing the whole time.

"Let's go get comfy ..." grabbing his arm again as I led Troy over to the love seat in the living room. "You better sit over here while I go over to the couch ... " I leaned over to whisper in his ear. " ... or I wont be able to keep my hands off you." as I moved my hand from his arm to his knee squeezing it to steady myself from falling into his lap.

Hubby came back through the door just at that moment when I pushed off Troy to stand up straight and walk over around the coffee table to sit on the couch. It was a good thing because as I leaned over Troy I could see that bulge he had had grown quite large. If I'd stayed leaned over him for one more second I would have grabbed it a squeezed to see just how hard his cock was getting.

"OK... let's get this movie started before you pass out." I said giggling as I kissed hubby on the cheek leaning over onto him.

"Yeah I'm a little dead tonight sorry." he said getting to it on the DVR.

"Don't worry honey if you get tired Troy will keep me company. You saw this already anyways." as I gulped down the last of what in my wine glass.

"I hope I can get through it myself." as Troy polished off his beer leaned back into his seat to relax.

My eyes opened wide as I could see the outline of his big cock through the softball shorts he had on.

Was his cock that big hard?

Was he completely erect from my teasing?

Did he want to fuck me?

All these things and more went through my mind as we watched the movie. My pussy was so hot it burned.

I wanted to crawl between his legs and rub that big bulge.

I wanted to pull down his shorts to let that big black cock spring free.

I wanted that cock to pop out and slap me on my chin just before I take it in my mouth

I fantasized about all that and more as it came up to the Lap Dance scene in the movie.

"I could do a much better job of grinding on him then that ..." I blurted out nervously.

"I would have him so hot he couldn't keep his hands off me." I continued laughing.

"I never had a dance like that" I looked over at Troy as he watched intently. "Never had a "lap" dance either."

"That sounds like a challenge to me." as I leaned over towards Troy and drunkenly rubbed his extended out knee.

"I'll give you a private one later." I giggled at hubby and leaned back over in close to his neck to nibble on his ear. "If it's OK with you." I whispered in his ear softly. Like he really had a choice in the matter.

I don't think I realized how loud I was as I could tell Troy looked over a little shocked at me.

"Well Troy might be a little embarrassed with the whole thing yanno." he said trying to make light my brazen claim of how I could do much better than the girl in the movie.

"I'm game if y'all are." Troy grinned over at us.

"It's settled then!" I jumped up excitedly. I pushed aside the coffee table then brought over a dining room chair.

"You sit right here." as I patted the seat to the chair.

"Here let me help you over." I grinned and took his hand pulling him up from the love seat to the chair.

I can't believe I'm going to do this.

I can't believe I'm going to grind all over him.

I can't wait to feel that cock in his shorts.

I can't wait to grind my hot wet pussy all over his bulge.

This is going to be so hot was all that went through my mind.

"Now you keep your hands here on your legs ..." then I took his hands placing them on his thighs. "Unless I tell you otherwise." I grinned back seductively over my shoulder at him while I walked across the room with my back to him.

"If you're a good boy you'll get yours later." I glanced over at my hubby on the couch and smiled.

I spun around and dropped down to my knees. Crawling on my hands and knees back over to Troy slowly and seductively. I slid my hands up his legs to his knees then pushed then wide apart to crawl in between them. I pushed his hands off his thighs and ran my fingertips to the edge of his shorts just under the bottoms. I had been looking into his eyes until then, but then I dropped my eyes down to his crotch. Those shorts started to tent up, his cock was pushing his shorts up towards my face that was just inches away.

Oh god I need to touch that cock.

Oh god I need to see that big cock.

Oh god I need to suck that big black cock.

Was all that went through my mind as I stared at his bulge and watched it grow.

I stood up between his legs balancing with my hands on his thighs as I moved my body as close to him as possible without touching him until my cheek brushed up against his. I brushed my way against him to his ear.

"Show me how hard I can make your cock ... " I whispered in his ear. "... I promise not to leave you hanging." I giggled.

"Are you taking note of this." I looked over at hubby leaning across Troy and as I did my breasts brushed across his face knocking his hat off.

I looked down and saw Troy's cock was straight up making an obscene tent in his shorts. I turned around an pushed my pussy down on his clothed cock, and I ground my ass right into that big bulge.

My god his cock is so big.

My god his cock is so hard.

My god his cock feels so good against my pussy.

My god I'm going to cum all over this big black cock tonight somehow.

It's all I was thinking and more as I rubbed my ass all over his bulge.

"After all this is a 'lap' dance." I giggled as worked my wet pussy into his growing cock. "This is gonna get in the way." as I pulled off my t-shirt I was wearing to get down to my spandex work out clothes. I wanted to be naked against this hot older man.

I spun around to face him, and he grabbed my hips pushing that big bulge harder against my pussy. I threw my arms around his neck and I pressed down and ground down so hard I hoped his cock would pop through both our clothes to go deep into my pussy. I pulled his face into my breasts, and the pressure against my hard nipples was almost too much to bear. It set off a small orgasm deep in my pussy, with the sensation shooting through my body.

I slid off him, trembling from that orgasmic sensation, running my hands all over my own body to keep the sensation going. Over my nipples, down my belly. then to over my steaming crotch. As I moved around to his back standing over him.

I ran my hands all over him from behind, over his shoulders, down his jersey to unbutton it when open it wide. His gigantic cock tented up his shorts and I couldn't resist running both hands over it. I grabbed it and squeezed to see how hard I made that black monster already.

"I'm going to cum all over that cock now ..." I whispered in his ear as I squeezed his cock with both hands.

Then I moved around him quickly spreading his knees wide as I backed my ass against that monster bulge. I went wild rubbing my pussy all over his tent. I got his thigh in between my legs and did a hard grind to get friction on my clit. My pussy was soaked through the spandex, and I left my hot wetness on both his thighs before I was done with my orgasmic grind. It was too intense and I had to back off him. I leaned over with my ass barely a foot from his face and reached back to stroke my pussy through the wet spandex. I jabbed at my pussy showing him how bad I needed something inside my heat.

"How's this for a first "lap" dance?" I grinned back and slowly slid back to the floor and crawled away to where I started my dance at. I crawled all the way into the hallway smiling to go the bedroom.

"I'll be in here waiting to give you yours next." and looked over at hubby. Then disappeared into the bedroom.

I was so turned on.

I was so crazy horny that I flipped onto my back and used both hands on my clothed wet pussy.

I was so cumming like crazy as I stroked myself off writhing all over the floor.

All I could think of was I needed some cock ... any cock ... lots of cock ... big cock.

I heard them talking but couldn't understand what they were saying I was so cock crazed.

"You are taking entirely too long!" as I came back out blushing now in my shorty robe. I went over and gave hubby a peck on the cheek. "You go inside while I say goodnight to Troy and I'll let him out." I smiled over at Troy standing in front of the chair he had been on. Hubby went inside the bedroom as I grabbed hold of Troy by the hand.

"I can get carried away when I'm drinking, and I just can't say no to a challenge ..." I told him as I walked him towards the door.

"I have to go in now and make hubby happy, plus I am in need of some cock because of you ..." I looked up at him. " ... but don't worry I have a plans for this cock too ..." as I grabbed his cock through his shorts squeezing hard. " ... save that big hot load for me Daddy ..." and I let him know he could have me anytime with the look I gave him right then.

I hurried back into the bedroom to see hubby sitting on the bed with a nice hard cock. I jumped right on him and said "I need to suck you off so bad right now." I knelt down in front of the bed between his legs pulling his shorts off. "I'm going to give you the best blowjob you have ever had right now, and make you shoot your cream right down my throat."

I gave peeled off my sports bra tossing it over his head. Then wiggled out of my soaked spandex shorts to get completely naked on my knees in front of him. My fingers instinctively went to my heated pussy, and I slid in two deeply.

I bobbed excitedly on his hard cock which throbbed in my mouth. He wouldn't last long, and that was good because I was way too cum thirsty to wait to long for him to fill my mouth with some hot creamy cum. My fingers squished, plunging in and out quickly into my wetness. I came all over them shaking with his hard cock in my mouth.

"Fuucckkk ..." he groaned as his cream splashed into my mouth.

Spurt after spurt flew into my mouth as I closed it tightly to suck all the cum from him.

Swallow after swallow I drank his hot thick seed as it blew down my throat.

This is what I love so much ... I love cum.

His cock stopped spurting and I sucked the last drops out. I stood up looking at a very happy hubby.

"I need a shower ... " I grinned down at him. "Stay awake so you can take care of my pussy when I come back ... " as I walked out to go take a shower.

I got myself twice in the shower with the shower head. God I love that thing, but I really needed a cock deep inside my heated pussy extremely bad right now. I went back in the bedroom to see hubby fast asleep.

KNOCK ... KNOCK ... KNOCK ...

Oh god let it be Troy.

Oh god let it be that hot man I was grinding against tonight.

Oh god let it be that man with the big cock I wanted to suck.

Oh god let it be that man with the big black cock to fuck me.

Everything like that was going through my mind when I went over to look through the peephole.

I opened the door.

"I think I left my hat here." he grinned down at me.

"Well come on in and we'll see where it went to." I smiled back at him. Still in my robe with my hair still wet from the shower.

"I was way too hot after all the excitement and needed to cool off in the shower some." I said as sliding past him after he had walked in back to where the chair still sat in the middle of the living room the center of all the action tonight.

I bent over to lean across the coffee table where it was pushed over to and behind it was his hat that I picked up, but not before I gave him a perfect view of my exposed ass and wet pussy from behind. SI turned around to hand it to him and my robe swung open flashing my breasts to him and exposing my trimmed mound.

"Ohh well now that's not fair." and I didn't bother to close my robe.

"You just got to see what I was rubbing all over you tonight..." then handed him the hat also reaching for his crotch with my hands. "... but I haven't gotten to see this big cock you were rubbing on my pussy before." then I dropped to my knees in front of him.

"Fair is fair Troy you know." as I unbuttoned those shorts and pulled them down. Out sprang his cock, not even fully erect, and then I was hit in the nose with a thick nine inches of big black cock.

"Don't worry hubby passed out after I sucked his cock a few minutes after you left before." I explained and grabbed his hardening black monster with both my hands.

"It's bigger then it felt against my pussy before." as I licked the long underside of his shaft. "These poor babies feel so full." as I squeezed his huge balls with one hand now.

"We need to empty these into my mouth." I exclaimed just before I plunged a few inches of his hard into my mouth.

I sucked his cock greedily.

I sucked his cock heartily.

I washed his big cock with my tongue.

I coated his big black cock with my spit.

I made it shine as my spit dripped down the rest of his long shaft.

His cock was a thing of beauty, and I worshiped it.

"It's gonna be a real big load baby," he groaned out grabbing me roughly by the hair to pull my mouth off his cock. He stroked his cock super fast with the other hand as he held my mouth just inches away.

"Yesss, ohh please ..." I pleaded with my mouth open wide.

I worked my pussy with both hands, rubbing off my clit, and stroking my fingers in and out of my hot wet pussy. I kept trying to reach out with my tongue, but his cock was just a little too far to reach.

"Ohh god... cumming so hard. So hot... this is so hot..." I mumbled and quivered and quaked in his hard grasp.

"Fuck!!" he groaned and held his cock out by the base. It was like it was in slow motion as my opened mouth was just out beyond the massive swollen cock head. My tongue extended as he released the base of his cock and fired the first thick stream of cream into my hungry open mouth.

Oh god this is what I wanted.

Oh god this is what I needed.

Please give me that hot load Daddy.

Please fill my mouth with hot sweet sticky cream I pleaded silently.

"Ohh yesss." I finally muttered out and swallowed that huge wad that flew into my mouth on my outstretched tongue.

Then an even larger spurt flew out hitting on my nose up to my forehead. He was covering me with his hot thick semen. I went limp in his grasp, and was shaking as I opened my mouth to accept the next thick stream of hot sticky cream. It was so massive that it splattered my lips going into my mouth.

12