My Slut for a Day

Story Info
I blackmail my business partner's wife to be my slut.
6.4k words
4.62
58.5k
94
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Notes: Thank you to kenjisato for the proofreading and editing of this story.

All characters in this work of fiction are eighteen years of age or older.

My Slut for a Day

It was a typical, scorching summer afternoon in Las Vegas. I was headed to my business partner, Dave's, house. He had asked me to pick up some gear that he needed shipped to him for a customer demo in Denver, and he was already en route.

Any excuse to be in the company of Stacy, Dave's wife, was a welcome chore. I've wanted to fuck Stacy for years, since that first day I met her at their apartment, when we were all young and a lot more fun. She's a petite, natural-blonde with dreamy, blue eyes. She wouldn't look out of place in a swimsuit magazine, but is even sexier in shorts and a cutoff rock t-shirt, at least, in my opinion. Back then, she was a little shy and always had a friendly and positive vibe. Everyone wanted to be around Stacy. I definitely wanted to be around Stacy. On Stacy. In Stacy. You get the idea.

I arrived at Dave's house around one-thirty in the afternoon. It's located in an affluent, gated community for custom homes, built on oversized lots. The streets are lush with tropical landscaping and mature palm trees, attempting to disguise the fact that we live in the desert. Dave's house is practically built into the side of a mountain, Black Mountain to be specific. It features high stucco and stone walls for privacy and security. Some of the neighboring homes have private gates, but Dave's doesn't.

I should have called first, but the idea of catching Stacy, home alone and scantily clad, kept me from tipping off my arrival. I rang the bell and waited. Nothing from inside. I had noticed her red convertible BMW 850i in the driveway when I walked up. I rang the doorbell again and waited. Still nothing.

Maybe she is out with friends, I thought. Oh well, no flirting with Stacy today. I headed around to the back, to let myself in with the door code that I've known since they moved in. Thankfully, I heard it before I saw it, so they didn't see me. There was rock music playing and Stacy was sitting sideways on a chaise lounge beside the pool. It's a beautiful pool, with two waterfalls, one of which is hiding a secluded hot tub. I didn't see any of that. What I did see is that Stacy had some muscular young stud's fairly impressive cock in her mouth! Her head was moving back and forth, making long strokes on his shaft. Her arms were around his waist, her hands each gripping a butt cheek, pulling him into her mouth with each stroke. I was close enough to see the drool icicle swinging from her chin.

Holy shit! It took me a few seconds to return to rational thought. I realized I should be capturing this moment. So, I did. I found a gap at the gate where I could prop my phone and get the full view of activities without popping my head over. This lucky fucker was living out my fantasy.

I must have missed most of the blowjob, because Stacy was soon on her back getting her pussy eaten by the young stud. I was excruciatingly hard watching Stacy being pleasured. I'd seen her spectacular 34 D-cup tits before, but I'd never seen her completely naked and definitely never in action. Her nipples were fully erect. He was squeezing her tits and she was running a hand through his hair, pulling his face deeper into her cunt. Her moans were heavenly. Stacy has a sweet, high-pitched voice. I always knew she would make incredible sex noises.

It was painful, enduring the entire session, hunched below the gate with a raging hard-on. I wanted to pull my cock out, but there was no way I could manage that and maintain my cover. I was breathing heavily as it was, just from the excitement of watching. Stacy exceeded my already lofty expectations, fucking like the sex goddess I always knew she was. She came at least three times as they moved from missionary, to doggie, and finally to cowgirl, where she rode his cock into submission. She kept grinding as he pumped his load into her.

I finally heard them make their way back into the house. I took the opportunity to backtrack to the front. I decided to play it cool. I walked up to the door again and rang the doorbell. This time, I could hear a commotion. After a couple of minutes, Stacy answered the door, wearing a white robe. I was sure there was nothing underneath. I would have loved to give that sash a tug. Instead, I explained what I needed and she invited me in with a smile. I declined her offer of a beer, explaining I needed to get the gear shipped quickly. I had things to do.

The Stacy video was my new favorite porn. Using a video editor application I found online, I was able to zoom it in and crop it to fill the screen with Stacy. I played it on my big screen often, while masturbating, usually shooting my load as she orgasmed. The scene where he is pounding her in missionary, and her ankles are back by her head is my favorite. Hers, too, I thought. I loved watching her get fucked hard. She was amazing on video, but after a while, I wanted more. I needed more.

Finally, Dave was away again for another trip. A demo for a potential new customer of our software. The next morning, I called Stacy and asked her if she could come by my place. I said I wanted to ask her something about Dave, but needed it to be confidential. She was hesitant at first, but finally agreed, even though I wouldn't give her any details in advance.

Less than an hour later, Stacy arrived. My place is only a few minutes down the road from theirs. Actually, around the mountain a couple of miles. My bachelor pad is also in the foothills of Black Mountain, with incredible strip views at night. We purchased and built our homes around the same time, using a lot of the same contractors.

"Hey, Stacy," I said smiling, looking at her the way I do when Dave isn't around.

"Hi, Chris," Stacy replied, smiling a little nervously. She was wearing a form-fitting summer dress, with spaghetti straps hooked over the shoulders, extending downward to the middle of her golden-brown thighs. She no longer dressed like the laid-back rocker chick, but this was working just fine. Her D-cups looked massive on her petite frame and were always the center of attention.

"Come on in," I said. "Really, it's nothing serious. I just wanted to show you something. Is it too early for a cocktail? Can I get you anything?"

"Maybe later." Stacy sat down on the couch. Coincidentally, in the same spot where I usually sit when I'm jerking off, watching her get fucked.

"So, what's this about, Chris?" she asked, getting down to business.

There was no getting around it. This was a big gamble. I was about to either blow up my business, or spend the day partaking of Dave's wife. I pressed the play button on my phone and the television sprang to life, playing Stacy's pool adventure. The video didn't have any lead-in, since I had arrived when activities were 'in-progress'.

Stacy was wide-eyed in complete shock, with her hand covering her mouth as she watched herself sucking the young stud's cock on the big screen.

"Oh my god!" She shrieked. "Where did you get this?"

"The day I came by your house. I got there a little earlier than I let on. No one answered the doorbell, so I was going to let myself in through the back to pick up the equipment Dave needed. I wasn't trying to spy on you, honestly. I was shocked, but I couldn't stop watching. You were so amazing."

"How could you? Turn it off!" Stacy turned away, unable to or not wanting to look at me or the video. Her lower lip trembled. I paused the video, but left it on the screen.

"Oh god, does Dave know?"

"No, I haven't told Dave anything about this and I don't think he ever needs to know."

This seemed to calm her a little. "Well, thank you...I guess."

"Of course, I wouldn't want to hurt you and it's really none of my business. I'm hoping this can be our secret. Although, you may not like what I want in return."

"I'll do it. I don't care what it is. Dave cannot find out about this. My life would be ruined." Stacy pleaded, the moisture pooling in her blue eyes until they overflowed with a few tears, which she quickly wiped away.

"I understand. I don't want that either...You know I've always wanted you, right? When I saw that you weren't fully monogamous to Dave, I got the idea that maybe I could have you, too. I know it's wrong of me to ask for this, but I really need to have you."

Wide eyes again. "No! You can't mean...THAT!"

"Well, yeah. THAT. You."

Finally breaking the silence, "Either I have sex with you, or you show Dave the video. Is that really what you're saying, Chris?" Stacy seemed genuinely hurt and now a little angry.

"I wouldn't put it that way, but, yeah, that is the gist of it."

"I thought we were friends. I can't believe you would do this to me."

I could see Stacy deflating, as the reality of what I was saying was fully sinking in.

After a brief hesitation, it was my turn to be wide-eyed. "I'll do it, but this has to stay between us, and you can NEVER tell Dave or ANYONE about this. Deal?"

I couldn't believe it. Stacy seemed to have reset her demeanor.

"Deal. You are mine, for the whole day and then tomorrow, everything goes back to normal. I want you to fulfill all of my Stacy fantasies."

"I'm not sure I can do it." she said, looking around a little nervously.

"Yes, you can. It will be easy and may even be fun. Take off your clothes for me. Everything." I instructed. This was the make-or-break moment.

I could see her hesitation and then she took a deep breath, stood and unhooked the straps of her dress from her shoulders, pushed it down past her hips and let it fall to the floor. Stacy was practically naked, wearing only her white-laced bra and panties. She looked great in white. The contrast with her golden-brown, silky-smooth skin was really working for me.

"Wow, you are gorgeous. C'mon, let's see the rest of you. I know from the video that those are all-natural. What size are they?"

"34-D," she said, slowly reaching between her cups and releasing them with a twist. I love front loaders. Her large, light-pink areolas and rock-hard nipples sprang forward, approving of their release almost as much as I did. Her tits are very upright for their size and look even bigger on her small frame.

"Those really are perfection, Stacy. Take off your panties."

Stacy seemed to sense that it was too late to turn back now. She hooked them with her thumbs and scooted them down and off quickly, stepping out of them.

"Move your hands. Let me see you. Believe me, you have no reason to be self-conscious."

Stacy, reluctantly, moved her hands to her sides, revealing her perfectly smooth pussy, with no apparent signs of stubble.

"You shave your pussy, even when Dave's out of town?" I asked curiously.

Stacy shrugged, a little embarrassed. "I like how it makes me feel."

"Um-so do I. Let's finish the movie." I suggested, pressing play on my phone. "Come and sit next to me. Have you ever watched yourself having sex?"

"No, and I don't want to watch this!"

"Watch."

We watched in silence for a couple of minutes. I was painfully erect, shifting my position to give my cock some additional space to fill in my shorts.

I leaned over and planted a kiss on her full and pouty lips. Thankfully, she kissed me back, her tongue responding to mine. She tasted sweet and is a fantastic kisser. The young stud was just now sliding his cock into Stacy's cunt on the big screen and I wanted her to watch it.

"Watch yourself getting fucked. You'll see how hot you are."

I fondled her pillowy orbs, squeezing them together, sucking and flicking each nipple with my tongue. She moaned her approval and was running her hands through my hair and down my back, lightly scraping it with her nails.

I moved lower, kissing and running my tongue down her belly and into her pierced belly button. I was off the sofa now, kneeling between her legs. I slipped my arms around her thighs and pulled her ass to the edge of the cushion to get the access I needed.

I paused for a few beats to behold the beauty that is Stacy's pussy. It's small and petite, like her, with light-pink lips that were glistening with moisture and lightly parted. I couldn't resist the urge any longer. I plunged my tongue into her slit and licked and sucked her juices, taking each labia into my mouth. She tasted even better than I had imagined, like a perfectly aged wine. I sucked and lightly nibbled her clit.

"Ummm...That feels good," she cooed. I peeked upward. I could see her face between her large mounds. She was transfixed on the screen where the young stud was now pounding her from behind. He had both of her wrists, pulling her arms straight back as handles. Her tits were bouncing roughly as he thrusted into her over and over. On the screen she was screaming loudly and begging him, "Fuck me! Fuck me harder!"

I was sucking her clit hard now and finger fucking her with two fingers, one curled upwardly, aiming for her sensitive spots.

"Oh god. I shouldn't be doing this. Ohhhhhh!" she screamed. "Oh, Chris, I'm cumming!" She squeezed her legs tighter around my head, arching her back as her head fell back in orgasmic ecstasy. I kept finger fucking her pussy as she convulsed, her juices erupting with each sloshing thrust.

"Oh... No more...Stop," she pleaded, pushing my head away from her hyper-sensitive clit.

I scooted back on to the couch, assuming the position. "I really need to feel those soft lips on my cock now."

I pulled her on top of me and she slid down my body, onto her knees, kneeling between my legs. I put my wet fingers into her mouth and she seductively sucked her juices.

Stacy was looking up at me uneasily. She unbuttoned my shorts and slowly pulled down my zipper, revealing the tent my hard cock was pitching. After running her fingers along my covered shaft, she then pulled down my shorts and boxers in one motion, deftly releasing the head of my cock to keep it from bending the wrong way. At this point, that would have really sucked.

"Oh, my!" Stacy gasped. "Dave told me you were big, but that was an understatement."

Stacy seemed a little daunted by what she was now facing. She started by licking my shaft and then my freshly shaved balls, taking one partially into her mouth and working her tongue on it.

"I can't even wrap my fingers all the way around it." she observed. It's true. I had been blessed with a thick, nine-inch cock.

I watched the head of my cock disappear into her mouth with complete satisfaction, like I had fantasized about at least a hundred times. She stroked my cock with her left hand as she bobbed up and down, only able to take the first few inches of my length into her mouth. A beautiful sight, her delicate fingers, adorned with her sparkling wedding ring, stroking my big cock. I wished Dave could watch his wife suck a real cock.

She stared into my eyes and I lightly stroked her face as she sweetly sucked my cock.

"That feels so good, Stacy." I held the back of her head and shoved a little more of my cock into her mouth with each stroke until we found her limit, gagging, she had to come up for air.

"Come up here," I ordered, spinning ninety degrees to lay flat on the sofa. "I want to taste you some more while you suck my big cock."

Stacy obediently repositioned herself, finding my mouth with her still soaking wet cunt, barely removing my cock from her mouth during the process.

"Oh, yeah. Take all of it," I ordered.

I felt my cock hit the back of Stacy's throat for the first time. She was bobbing up and down faster and faster, the saliva and my pre-cum running down her chin.

"Good girl! I'm gonna cum in your mouth soon," I warned.

"Ummmm. Gluck...Me, too! I'm Cumming!" She exploded, soaking my tongue, mouth, and face again. She was incredibly orgasmic.

"Gluck..Uhh...Guck." My balls slapped her nose as I thrust into her mouth. She was taking almost my full length somehow.

"Here it comes, Stacy! Fuck!" I exploded, sending blast after blast into her throat. I hadn't cum that hard in years and she drained me completely, not spilling a drop.

I slapped her tan ass playfully and gave it a nice squeeze. "That might be the best blowjob I've ever had. You are fantastic!"

"God, that was a LOT of cum."

"Sorry about that. I should have given you a little better warning," I laughed. "I knew it was going to be a big one, but it just kept pumping."

"No complaints here. Your cum tastes pretty delicious. Good thing I'm not counting calories."

******

I was at the grill, cooking fajitas when Stacy stepped onto the patio. She was wearing a skimpy two-piece bikini I had picked out for the occasion. I wouldn't let her put her other clothes back on. She accused me of being a 'fucking pervert' and I conceded the point.

"Just finishing up," I said, pulling out a chair for her at the patio table.

"Thanks. Such a gentleman," she replied, with only a little sarcasm.

We ate fajitas, with margaritas on the patio. There was a definite awkwardness in the conversation, even after the fantastic icebreaker from earlier. After refilling our glasses, I asked, "How long have you been fucking your pool boy?"

"He was my pilates instructor, asshole."

"Okay, so how long have you been fucking your pilates instructor?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

"Yes. I really would. Every detail."

I poured a couple of tequila shots and handed Stacy one. We raised our shots, in the obligatory cheers gesture, and downed them. I refilled both.

"I only had sex with him twice. He's the only man, other than Dave, that I've had sex with. Dave travels so often lately, I just needed some type of physical connection."

"Oh, wow, so Dave was your first. I didn't know that...Of course, no one could blame you. A smoking hot woman, left home alone, week after week. What a fucking moron Dave is, no offense."

"Thanks, I think. Before today, I never got the impression that you think I'm smoking hot. You never came on to me. Hell, even when we were all drunk, you never tried anything."

"The only reason I never hit on you is that your husband is my business partner. Dave's become a bit of a prick lately, so I figured why not. That said, how could you not know that I've wanted to fuck you since the day we met? Of course, I did. Every guy that meets you wants to fuck you, Stacy. At least, every straight guy."

"Well, it seems you've finally gotten your chance. I can't believe I'm doing this. Wait, you're making me do this." After the orgasms, reality seemed to reappear.

I didn't want the reality of the situation to ruin a good time so I needed to get us focused on sex again. "Come on, let's go."

Stacy followed me down the path around the pool that leads to the secret hideaway behind the waterfall. I have the same pool as Dave and Stacy. Actually, the pool was my idea and he borrowed it when he saw mine. This is my favorite place to fuck a woman, for a few reasons. The hideaway is very private and the waterfall is loud enough to drown out all but the most enthusiastic screamers. It has a hot tub, surrounded by some comfortable outdoor furnishings, including a lounge bed that Stacy would soon be getting railed on. Last, but not least, it's wired for motion-activated video recording. I'd give Stacy back her video with the pool boy, but I'd have my own version to commemorate the occasion.

"No clothing allowed in the hideaway," I said, removing the only clothing I was wearing, my shorts. Stacy hesitantly followed suit, untying the strings of her bikini, eyes fixed on my quickly growing member.

I found that I really liked kissing Stacy. She had great cock-sucking lips and they were apparently multi-purpose. After a couple of minutes of making out and groping each other, I pushed her back onto the bed, raising and spreading her legs.

12