My Slut Latina Wife

Story Info
My latina wife gives herself to another man.
2.8k words
4.28
20.9k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Slut Latina Wife - By Mark Pearson

Let me start by saying that my wife is one of those women that doesn't have to do anything to be sexy, they just are. Long, dark hair with big, brown eyes and tanned skin - a classic Latina beauty. She's also petite at 5 ft 3 and has an extremely sensual body: an ass so round and soft that when she presses it against your crotch at night she has complete control over you -- you would do anything for that warm ass and she knows it; small, puffy tits that make your dick get even harder when you see them bounce as you're fucking her missionary, her left leg pushed wide open to allow even deeper entry; and a face that's so pretty you can't help but keep your eyes open as your tongue plays with hers. As for that pussy - it gets so hot and wet, it feels and tastes so good; no other pussy comes close.

We've been together for around 5 years and had always had a good sex life, but a few years ago things became stale; she was up for it less and less, and I could sense that something was wrong, even though she wouldn't tell me. Then one day she did: she had become bored, and just didn't find me as attractive as she used to. I love her so much that when she asked if we could start to experiment sexually, maybe even one day have an open relationship, only open on her side, I couldn't bear the thought of her becoming unhappy with me and leaving, so I said yes. And she has taken full advantage ever since.

The first new thing we tried was going to a sex club. We had talked about it for a long time, and she had made the rules quite clear: I wasn't allowed to do anything with any other women, and she just wanted to have sex with me in front of a group. But when I asked her if she'd like to have sex with another man at one of these parties, she admitted that the thought of doing that really turned her on.

One evening we went out for a few drinks. I had arranged everything, and in the back of my mind knew about a sex club close to where we were drinking that we could go to if the mood felt right. From the moment I saw her stepping out of her apartment, I knew that we would end up there. She was dressed in knee-high black boots with a skimpy black dress, her creamy thighs on show for the world to see, her sensual ass cheeks just hidden. Her long, black hair fell over her shoulders and her full, red lips enticed you in.

When we walked into the bar, everyone stopped to stare at her. The men couldn't help but themselves and ogled her body greedily, whilst the women glared jealously. I felt like a king stood next to her, and knew that after a few drinks I would be taking her to the club down the road where I would, for the first time in my life, watch another man open my sweet wife's legs wide open and plunge his engorged, throbbing cock inside of her.

We left the bar, walked down the street and I paid for our entry into the private club. As we went into the dimly lit room, everyone again turned to stare. It made me proud to be seen with her and I squeezed her hand in mine. She looked at me, confused, not sure what type of place this was, until she saw an attractive couple in their 20's passionately kissing in the corner, the man's hand firmly up his partner's skirt. Her eyes scanned the room further and she caught sight of a slim, young Asian woman in a low-cut blouse on her knees, gagging on a black man's massive cock, saliva seeping out of her wide-open mouth and down his long, thick shaft.

She beamed a huge smile at me and let out a little squeal; I knew that I had brought her to the right place.

We went over to the bar and ordered our drinks, then sat on the velvet barstools, holding hands and talking quietly to each other about what we could see. I could feel her attention drawn to the sight of the pretty Asian sucking cock, and I asked her if seeing that turned her on. She nodded, watching intently as the black man simply leaned back in a comfortable chair, his long, thick cock sliding down his delicate partner's throat.

She patiently sucked him off for a while before he came. When the moment arrived, he took her head in his hands and made sure that she kept her lips around his member as his shaft throbbed, hot cum shooting down her throat and spilling out of the corner of her mouth, her eyes on his the whole time. He held her like this until every drop had been sucked out, moving her head slowly back and forth with his hands for a few minutes as she gazed submissively into his eyes, cum and spit drooling off her chin and onto her chest and blouse.

When he eventually moved her lips off from around his dick we could see that it had gone soft, but was still bigger than mine. My wife bit her lit and wriggled on her barstool.

We sat drinking and talking for a little while more, but nothing peaked her interest like the blowjob we had just seen. I was beginning to feel like maybe she wasn't so into this idea after all as her body language certainly didn't seem receptive to the idea of us having sex in front of a group of people that night, but then the black man we'd seen earlier came to get a drink at the bar. I hadn't noticed before, but he was a really attractive guy: must have been in his mid 40's, handsome, well-dressed and with a body that was packed with dense muscle. He smiled at my wife as he ordered his drink and asked her how she was. She giggled like a schoolgirl and, in an outrageously flirty voice, replied that she was fine. The two of them started a little chat, completely ignoring me, so I told her that I would be back in a second and went to have a look around the rest of the club, figuring that their conversation would be over by the time I was done.

When I got back they were kissing. I saw them from the end of the room: her on the same barstool as before, him leaning down over her, their mouths open and their tongues in each other's mouths. One of his hands was holding her head still whilst the other explored her body: first, running his thick fingers down her smooth, exposed neck, then cupping her perky breasts before finally sliding his hand all the way down to her legs and up her dress.

She opened her eyes and saw me staring. Looking directly at me, still caressing his tongue with hers, she took his hand and pushed it further up her dress until I knew he would have felt her damp pussy through the fabric of her panties. He adjusted his hand to get around her underwear, then moved his arm further forward as she closed her eyes and pushed her legs open wider. His fingers were clearly now inside of her and he rhythmically moved his arm backwards and forwards. For minutes I watched him do this to her from afar, the only break coming when she pulled his fingers out of her and made him lick them.

She whispered something in his ear, and then they both looked over at me and laughed. She waved me over then put her arms around his neck, her lips almost resting on the side of his handsome face, her hot breath on his skin.

When I got back to my barstool he licked his fingers once more then slid his hand up her dress again, resting his hand on top of her sodden panties, heat pouring out of her slick hole. She looked at me, then looked down at his arm up her skirt, then back at me, a huge smile on her face, enjoying my humiliation.

Mark, this is Leon," she said slowly, lingering over his name. "Leon, Mark."

"Nice to meet you," Leon said to me, grinning and unafraid. I just stared at him, not knowing what to.

"So, listen mate," Leon continued, "Me and your wife really want to fuck, and she tells me you want us to as well. Is that right?"

I hated her for telling him about my fantasy, but it was true, and they both knew it: my dick was so hard it was almost tearing through my trousers, and my oozing pre-cum had left a clearly visible stain. She pointed to my trousers and they both laughed.

"Yeah, you definitely want this too," Leon went on, "so just relax and watch me give your beautiful wife the fucking she deserves."

I should have said something or punched him but felt so powerless I couldn't even look either of them in the eye. And my wife did deserve to be sexually satisfied tonight; I wanted her to experience all the pleasure she could in this world, I loved her so much. So when he pulled his hand out from under of her dress and led her by the hand into a room branching off from this one, all I did was follow sheepishly behind them.

This next room was smaller and there was no bar, just a king-size bed with a number of comfortable chairs around it, some of which had men and women sat in them, chatting intimately. Leon took my wife straight to the edge of the bed and instantly pulled her dress off her before unhooking her bra, sitting her down, and sliding her panties off. Her naked body trembled in excitement, the thought of having sex with this hung black man in front of her husband and a group of strangers almost too much for her to bear. I took a seat in one of the chairs close to them

He quickly got out of his own clothes then knelt on the floor, spread her legs and started licking her pussy. It was clear that he knew what he was doing and she leaned right back onto the mattress and started to moan, her eyes closed, hands on top of his head, hips slowly moving to the rhythm of his licks. He slipped his thick fingers inside of her again as he expertly licked her swollen clit, fingering her softly and methodically. Her naked body, laid out on the bed, breasts pert, legs open and pussy hair trimmed, filled me with desire, and I thought of going over and slipping my hard cock into her mouth, or even better, of pushing Leon aside and fucking her until she was mine again, but then I thought of losing her forever because I hadn't let her get what she wanted tonight and stopped myself. He licked away patiently and she began to moan louder, so he started to push his fingers inside of her faster; soon he was finger-fucking her hard, her moans turning into screams as she approached orgasm.

She opened her eyes and looked right at me. The sight of her husband watching her get used like this sent her over the edge and, gasping for air, she came harder than I had ever seen her cum before, moaning a deep, primal moan and squirting her juices all over her new lover's face. He lapped them up, swallowing as much as he could, before lovingly wiping his face clean on her smooth legs. He let her orgasm fade, nuzzling her inner thighs as she squirmed and trembled on her back, then positioned himself over her. She opened her eyes, looked from me to her lover, then grabbed his head and brought it to hers in a passionate kiss.

His big semi-erect cock flopped down onto her pussy as he pressed himself against her. She reached down and started to gently pull on it, her small fingers barely able to close around its girth. She pulled until it was fully erect then looked down as it pushed onto her body from her crotch to her midriff. She giggled, incredulous at its size. She then looked at me and giggled some more, enjoying the pained expression on my face, before wrapping her legs around him and pressing her willing vagina up against his cock. She squeezed her legs and he entered her.

Leon fucked her slowly at first; my wife's body wasn't used to something this big and she looked tense, her neck and shoulder muscles strained, her arms holding tightly on to his powerful frame. She looked into his eyes, their lips touching as he penetrated her deeply, his long schlong squeezed into her tight box, pussy lips lubricating every steady thrust with more of her juices. I saw her relax and a smile crept across her lips. She pulled him more tightly to her and he started to fuck her balls deep, her wonderfully soft ass absorbing the impact of every push.

Then, all of a sudden, they stopped. I could see that it was her that had stopped them, using every once of strength in her body to clench him tight, repeating the words 'stop, stop', into his ear until he did, until all movement stopped and they simply lay together, his huge cock deep inside of her, her arms and legs squeezing his body into hers. She whispered something into his ear and he smiled, then they both looked over at me and she whispered something else.

She moaned as he pulled his donkey-dick out of her, then slowly moved over to me, the sight and smell of her full, womanly body almost making me cum in my trousers right there. She softly kissed my lips and took my hand, making me touch her pussy: hot and dripping wet to the touch.

"I love you, Mark," she whispered in my ear.

She got back on the bed and positioned herself on her hands and knees, her sweet face inches from mine. Leon moved so that he was directly behind her and he let his dick slide up and down the crack of her ass cheeks, holding her by the waist with his strong hands, his six-pack glistening with sweat.

She looked at me as he entered her from behind; I have never felt closer to her. I was so happy that I could give her this intense sensation and wanted her to enjoy moment of it. He fucked her slowly and she moaned like a bitch in heat, her nipples hard, her lips wet and pouting. She was close to orgasm again. She looked into my eyes.

"Fuck my mouth, Mark," she said, "I want you to cum too."

Within seconds, pre-cum was oozing out of my bell-end and onto her tongue, both of us beginning to lose ourselves in the heavenly sexual feelings we were experiencing. Leon started to build up speed and the sounds of his crotch slapping against my wife's ass, mixed with her muffled groans and the groans of me and him, made my balls tighten.

I pulled my dick out of her mouth and started to yank on it. She began to scream as Leon started really hammering her from behind, the sweaty slapping of crotch against ass check relentless now. I felt myself about to cum and looked into my wife's eyes as every nerve ending on my cock twitched and throbbed.

I shot my load all over her face as Leon pounded her from behind. It dripped off her eyebrows, lips and nose; white globules stuck in her black hair; cum ran down her chin and splashed onto the bed. She took it all with her eyes closed and mouth open, panting and moaning, never sexier.

Then he came. He held her buttocks in both hands and thrusted himself as deep into her as he could. She screamed as he emptied himself inside of her, holding her in place as his cock pumped her full of what she wanted. She collapsed onto her stomach on the bed in ecstasy, female ejaculate squirting onto his abs.

I moved over to her and held her in my arms, my limp cock pressed against her soft ass, red from the pounding she'd just received, as the last tremors of her orgasm shook through her body. Leon came over and knelt down beside her, kissing her softly on the lips then whispering something inaudible in her ear. She nodded; he stroked her face with his hand and walked off. I held her tighter.