My Slut Wife Sandy Pt. 02

Story Info
Sandy's counsellor. (contains image)
3.9k words
3.94
30.8k
16
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So far I have glossed over the bad times Sandy and I have had, mostly because I didn't want to deal with it, don't want to deal with it, in real life or in these stories, this part bares telling though.

Sandy called me up at work, she was bawling her eyes out. She began to tell me she got caught fucking Kevin, her boss, in his office. Somehow they got sloppy and forgot to lock the door. There she was bent over his desk, dress hiked up, ass in the air taking his cock when some old prude started knocking on the door. Luckily Kevin made it to the door in time, however he was clearly startled and disheveled. With all the suspicions already flying around her work place all hell broke loose for Sandy. In the end the school board wanted the problem to just go away. As a result Sandy agreed to leave the high school and went to work at the local college. Not really the end of the world but the way Sandy reacted you'd have thought it was.

Sandy blamed it all on me for wanting her to be a slut and encouraging her to fuck Kevin. Like she wasn't enjoying her slut life style. After Sandy left the high school for the college she fell into a depression. Sandy's affairs with Kevin, Andy and all her lovers for that matter fell apart. Our home and sex life diminished and Sandy was glum and gloomy for most days, it got to the point where Sandy and I considered separation, divorce even.

When we started this journey I was in love with Sandy, I now questioned that. With all that we had experienced I found my lust to have Sandy a slut, my desire to see her fucked and used outweighed everything else. When I self-introspected I could not believe how deprived I'd become I found myself desperate to keep Sandy not because I loved her but because I loved her being a willing slut. I was desperate to get things back on track, I was desperate to find a way to get Sandy settled and have her be a slut again.

She began seeing her counselor Rick two or three times a week, she'd been seeing Rick on and off for a few years now. Ricks counseling was good for Sandy so I encouraged her to see him as often as she liked. I'd been in to see Rick with Sandy a few times on and off over the years, more frequently as of late. Whenever Sandy had a meltdown or needed extra reassurance about herself or being a slut I'd go in with her. He was a nice guy and he was helping Sandy with her past issues. Rick had told Sandy that being a slut wife was good for her self-esteem, I of course loved that Rick had supported, even encouraged her in being a slut. Sandy's mood was always a bit better after one of her sessions with Rick and I appreciated whatever break troughs he was making as it made our home life more tolerable, especially since she had become so depressed.

Rick called me one day during one of Sandy's sessions, he wanted me to come in and see him with Sandy. We had been doing this a lot since she went to work at the college. He explained that today she was unusually upset and he had to sedate her and wanted me to come in and escort her home when she was ready.

When I arrived he locked the door behind me and we headed to his office, as we did he stopped and said he wanted to have a private conversation before going to see Sandy.

Rick started by saying, "You know I know everything about you and Sandy's sex life don't you?"

I answered, "Yes of course I do."

He continued, "She doesn't hide anything from me."

I answered, "Yes I knew that. Thank you for encouraging and helping Sandy."

He smiled and said, "I know how badly you want Sandy in a good place, in her place and I'm glad you appreciate the work I have done with your wife."

Rick went on to tell me that these last few months have been trying for Sandy with her need to be desired sexually, her need to satisfy men. This trauma at school had left Sandy devastated, angry, weak and vulnerable. He had been encouraging her to get back into dating, to fulfill her desire to be sexual and be available for other men. Not knowing where this was going I answered that yes I knew that and again I appreciated all that he had done to help Sandy.

Rick looked down nervously and said, with Sandy not being able to rely on her regular lovers for her self-esteem it's been hard to get her feeling good about herself. He continued, You know Ed I find your wife attractive and I envy your relationship with Sandy. I was surprised at this comment as Rick had always kept a professional front with Sandy and me.

Processing the conversation I realized Rick was interested in Sandy, men being attracted to Sandy shouldn't surprise me by now. In fact I was certain Rick wanted an invitation to fuck Sandy. Rick was in an especially good place to seduce Sandy as he knew all of our secrets. Rick knew I liked Sandy fucking other men he knew how desperate I was to have Sandy being a slut again and he knew when it comes to having Sandy fucked I am willing to forgo all else to have it happen. I looked Rick over, he was a shorter fellow, a bit over weight, bearded I didn't suspect he had a very large cock however I knew I wanted Sandy fucking again. I quickly decided that if Rick wanted to fuck sandy and it would get Sandy back being a slut I would encourage it. If Sandy was willing to fuck him I was willing to do what it took to make it happen.

He started walking towards his office and stopped at the door, as he opened it he looked at me and said, "The reason I called you, the reason I gave Sandy a sedative is because not only was she upset and inconsolable but Sandy started coming on to me. Sandy wanted me to make out with her, the more I said no the more upset she became and you know how being rejected effects Sandy."

Rick knew that our sex life had diminished considerably since the episode in Kevin's office, he knew that Sandy felt empowered when she was dating other men and he knew that Sandy gets very upset when she is rejected. Rick knew Sandy likes men being attracted to her and she does not take it well if they don't reciprocate.

As we entered his office Sandy was laying on his couch, asleep, disheveled. I sat on the couch with Sandy and put her head in my lap. Sandy had begun dressing conservatively again since going to the college, today she had worn a white buttoned top and a black lacy knee length skirt with her usual stockings. Her top had a few buttons undone and I could see she had a white lace bra underneath. As we talked I could see Rick looking down Sandy's top, I liked Rick looking down Sandy's top and I liked Rick wanting Sandy.

As Rick and I continued talking about Sandy and her depression and what we could do going forward, Sandy began to stir, I could tell she was paying attention to my conversation with Rick. Not wanting to miss an opportunity I said to Rick that if he found Sandy attractive he should let Sandy know as she likes having men attracted to her. Rick looked at me and smiled, I was certain he knew that I was game for him to seduce Sandy.

Rick looking at Sandy said to me, "Sandy was very upset today and I gave her a sedative. As it took effect and she settled down she began to come on to me, I was torn, I didn't know what to do. That's when I called you. I know I shouldn't tell you this Ed but I do find your wife very attractive."

Rick knew Sandy likes men being attracted to her and that this would appeal to Sandy.

Trying to hide my excitement I said to Rick, "I know Sandy trusts you Rick, maybe it would help Sandy if she knew you found her attractive, maybe it would help her feel better about herself again."

Sandy groggily opened her eyes and looked at me, I smiled reassuringly at her and said to Rick, "If Sandy wants it, would you like to date her?"

Sandy continued to look at me with her red swollen eyes slowly comprehending the conversation I was having with Rick.

Rick answered, "Yes, it would be good for Sandy to get back into dating. I'd be honored (or some stupid words he used) to date Sandy."

Sandy was now very attentive to the conversation.

Rick looked at Sandy and asked, "Are you feeling better?"

Sandy groggily answered, "Yes."

Rick asked Sandy, "Have you been listening?"

Sandy again answered, "Yes."

Smiling, looking at Sandy I asked, "Would you like to date Rick?"

Sandy looked at me, paused for a second and said, "I need this Ed, I need this to feel good about myself. I need men to need me, I need men to look at me, I want to turn them on."

In my head I am processing, thinking, this was awesome I wanted Sandy fucking Rick I wanted to have Sandy being sexual again, being a slut again.

Not wanting to miss this opportunity I started rubbing Sandy's shoulder as I did I instinctively began to run my hand over her breast, Sandy looked up at me nervously. I gave her a reassuring smile and said, its OK Rick wants you.

She rolled her head over to look at Rick and asked, "Do you think I'm sexy?"

Rick answered, "Yes."

I began to undo the buttons on her top, exposing more of her lace bra to Rick, Rick smiled. I liked showing my wife's body off to other men, Rick knew that and I knew it was what Rick and Sandy wanted.

Out of the blue Sandy looked at Rick and said, "My pussy is smooth for you, I knew I wanted this today."

What a slut, she planned on seducing Rick, she had wanted to fuck him. Rick came over and sat on the couch, he lifted Sandy's feet up and placed them on his lap. I began to slowly pull the hem of Sandy's dress up, as I did he reached under Sandy's skirt and started running his hands up her thighs. I watched as Sandy opened her legs a little granting easier access for him. I undid the last of Sandy's buttons and pulled her top open, exposing her bra covered tits and belly to Rick. I felt up her tits as Rick caressed Sandy's inner thighs. Her skirt was just at the top of her lace stockings, barely covering her panty covered pussy, I could tell Rick was feeling Sandy's pussy through her panties. I watched as he reached in with both hands and pulled Sandy's panties off, she had worn a lace G-string today, probably in anticipation of this.

As Rick played he looked at Sandy and said, "I've wanted you for some time now, I've wanted to do this for a very long time."

Sandy looked at Rick and bit her lip and spread her legs further. This was going better than I could have imagined, Sandy was eager for this, more eager than she had been for a while. Rick had turned in his seat, half facing Sandy, he was fingering Sandy's pussy under her skirt. He pulled his hand out from under her skirt and placed his fingers in Sandy's mouth, she licked her juices off his fingers eagerly.

Rick looking at Sandy said, "Wow you are amazing! Now show us what you need."

Sandy sat up looked at Rick and began to feel his cock through his pants.

As she did Rick said to her, "Now tell Ed how much you need my cock."

As she played with Rick's cock Sandy looked at me and said, "I need Ricks cock, I need to fuck, I want to fuck, I want to be a slut again."

Rick knew how to push Sandy's buttons. Sandy undid Rick's pants and took his cock in her hand, he had a massive hard on and surprisingly his cock was about 6 inches long and thick, just what Sandy liked thick cock.

Rick looked at Sandy and said, "Now suck my cock, show me you like sucking my cock."

Sandy fell right back into old routines and obediently lowered her head onto Ricks cock and began to suck eagerly.

As she did Rick smiled, winked and said to me, "Sandy being depressed and not fucking is of no use to any of us, that's why she needs to continue with what she does. It will help her feel better and make it easier for us to fuck her."

I answered, "Yes."

I knew this is what we needed to do to keep Sandy happy a slut, to keep her fucking. With Sandy sucking Rick's cock he went on to say that Sandy's medication will help her cope working at the college and life in general.

Then he smiled looked down at Sandy and said, "The medication will help with a lot of things, I recommend you use it whenever you need."

I smiled, I knew what he was getting at and this was likely why she was so willing so eager to fuck again. In the past when Sandy got her meds right she was loose, easy to ply, easy to fuck, especially if she had a few drinks.

With Sandy's head in Ricks lap, his cock down her throat, I asked Rick what else Sandy should be doing for him. I wanted this, I wanted Sandy to hear us talking about her, I wanted Rick to tell me what he expected my wife to do for him. It turned me on having Rick tell me what he expected from Sandy. I liked Rick's cock down her throat while he told me what a slut she was going to become for him. Sandy just accepted this as normal, as though she was used to doing this I realized that it was normal and it is what she was used to doing.

Rick smiled and said, "She is going to do allot! Two or three days a week I'll have her alone here. You know she has told me everything you and her lovers have made her do don't you?"

I answer, "Yes."

He continues, "I am going to dress her as the slut she is, I'm going to make her undress for me, in front of me, like you do. I'm going make her tell me what a slut she is and how she wants my cock. How she wants me to find cocks for her, I am going to following Bob's lead, your lead and do what I want with your wife."

Every now and again Rick would ask Sandy stop sucking his cock, telling her to go easy or he would cum to quick. Sandy obediently stopped and placed her head on his lap beside his cock.

Rick looked at me smiled and said, "She is skilled isn't she?"

I answered, "Yes she is."

He laughed and said, "I am going to need a great deal of Viagra because of your wife."

Rick looked down at Sandy and moved his cock back in her mouth. With his cock back in Sandy's mouth he continued, Sandy just kept sucking, not missing a beat as Rick told me how he was going to use fuck and abuse my wife.

Rick looked at me and said, "This is amazing, you sitting across from me, my cock in your wife's mouth, me telling you what I am going to do to her."

Rick looks down at Sandy sucking his cock and says, "I want your pussy, I want to fuck you. You've told me all you do to keep your pussy tight now I want to feel if for myself."

Sandy stopped sucking Ricks cock sat up and asked Rick, "Where do you want to fuck me?"

Rick answered by getting up from the couch and leading her over to the large leather chair, there he grabbed Sandy's arm and gently twisted it behind her back and pushed her over the back of it.

He looks at me and says, "Did you know Sandy likes to be dominated, pushed around?"

I answered, "No."

He whispers in Sandy's ear, "You little tramp, I knew you never told him."

Sandy let out a muted whimper.

Rick laughed, "Well then let me show him."

Holding Sandy over the chair he kicks her legs apart he lifts up her skirt and begins to finger her cunt from behind.

I hear Rick say to Sandy, "Your pussy is wet, you liked sucking my cock?"

I hear Sandy answer, "Yes."

Rick asks Sandy, "Do you want me to fuck you?"

Sandy answers, "Yes."

Rick lets out a laugh, he says to Sandy, "You like Ed watching you don't you?"

Sandy pauses and answers, "Yes."

Rick continues, "You missed him watching you be a slut didn't' you?"

Again she answers, "Yes."

See Ed, Rick says, "This is what she needed, this is what she wanted. She's been telling me this all along. Things will be better now, you two will work all this out." He looks at Sandy and says, "Won't you my little sex pot?"

Sandy looking at me answered, "Yes."

Tramp, sexpot, I liked Rick degrading Sandy, I liked that Sandy accepted these new descriptions of herself from Rick.

Rick says to Sandy, "I want to cum in your sweet pussy, I want to fuck you, loosen you up for Ed just how he likes you. You want Ed to like your pussy don't you Sandy?"

Sandy looking at me says, "Yes."

Rick says to me, "You want to watch me fuck your wife's sweet cunt? Do you want to watch as her pussy wraps around my cock?"

The bastard, he really does know all our shit.

I answer, "Yes."

I move to watch in as he plays with Sandy's cunt, slowly spreading her lips with his fingers, fingering her wet pussy. I like watching men play with my wife, I like watching her being used. He moves over so that his cock is on her pussy teasing her, he slowly pushes it in her, slowly lubing up his cock with Sandy's wetness. Sandy moans, I can tell she likes his cock, likes playing this role, her role. Rick stops pushing, making Sandy push her ass and pussy over his cock.

He looks at me and says, "Your wife's pussy is nice and tight! Your wife is a good slut."

Then he says to Sandy, "You like my cock? You want my cock? You want to be a slut, my slut?

Sandy humping Ricks cock with her pussy moans, mumbles a yes and quickly cums. Holy crap, holy crap! She was horny, wanting to fuck. I am not sure what I just witnessed but my cock was rock hard and I wanted her used cunt soo badly. Rick let go of Sandy's arm and pulled her hair, forcing her head back.

He says to Sandy, "Tell Ed what I'm going to do next."

Sandy looks at me and says, "He's going to fuck me, he's going to cum in me for you."

Rick says to Sandy, "How am I going to fuck you? Sandy says, he's going to fuck me hard, he's going to make me cum again."

Rick laughs and says, "You have a good little slut wife Ed."

Rick lets go of Sandy's hair and puts his hands on her hips, he begins to slam her pussy. Sandy moans loudly as she is fucked hard and fast. Rick keeps it up for a few minutes before Sandy whimpers, she's cuming, cuming on Ricks cock for a second time.

Rick says to Sandy, "Tell Ed what's happening."

Sandy moans, "I'm cuming, I'm cuming again!"

Rick says, "Who's cock is in your pussy, who's cock are you cuming on?"

Sandy relents and says, "Your cock, you're making me cum!"

"Good girl, good slut," Rick says.

What a fucken whore, my whore, Rick's whore!

Rick moans, his hips gyrate, he finally cums in Sandy's pussy, my slut wife's pussy. He waits a few seconds before he slips his cock out Sandy's cunt, its left gaping as sperm runs down her leg onto the floor, Ricks cock is still semi hard.

He looks at me and says, "She's good and used for you Ed just how you like her."

He's not wrong, he knows way too much. My cock is hard, I undo my pants and undress as he leads Sandy over to the couch. She looks fucked, used, her pussy is swollen her face is flushed and her eyes are still red from crying earlier, or maybe from the meds, who cares.

Rick pushes Sandy roughly onto the couch and says to her, "Spread your legs like a good little whore. Are you a good little slut wife?"

Whore! Another new word for Sandy and again she doesn't balk at Rick calling her a whore.

Sandy answers, "Yes."

He grabs Sandy's head and forces his semi hard cock into her mouth saying, "Now clean this off for me like you do for your other lovers.

Sandy obeys, Sandy is on her side sucking Ricks' cock clean. I position myself between Sandy's legs, I slip my cock into her used cunt. It feels good having her cunt used again, full of cum again, I missed it.

Feeling brazen having seen how Rick talked to Sandy, how Rick fucked and used Sandy, I say to Sandy, "You like being Ricks slut, you like being his whore?"

Sandy looks at Rick and answers, "Yes."

Sandy's cunt is loose, wet full of cum, my cock slides easily in and out.

Rick is watching, he says, "She's loose isn't she?"

I answer, "Yes."

Rick continues, "You like your wife fucked? You like your wife used?"

I answer, "Yes."

Rick says to Sandy, "See he likes you doing this and he likes you being a slut, my slut, my whore!"

12