My Slutty Step Daughter Ch. 03

Story Info
Pete finally fucks his Step-Daughter.
4.3k words
4.7
31.3k
34
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next few days were spent sunbathing, eating and drinking.

Ruth and I fucked several times but just in our bedroom.

The girls continued to flirt with me, grabbing my cock and generally teasing me.

With a few days to go Joannes back was quite red from sunbathing and decided to stay in the apartment for the day.

Ruth was worried about her peeling badly so asked me to go to the shop that morning and get some natural yoghurt which was the best remedy for sunburn.

Ruth, Amelia and I headed down to the pool to grab sunbeds before I headed off to the shop.

After picking up some yoghurt I went back to the pool to give it to Ruth.

"Would you mind going and putting it on for her?" she asked "I'm just nice and comfortable here."

"I suppose so." I replied.

"Thanks sweetheart," she replied giving me a kiss "I'll make it up to you."

I went back up to the apartment and let myself in.

I knocked on Joannes bedroom door before going in.

She was lying face down on the top of the covers, wearing only a red lace thong.

"Hey," I said "I've got you some yoghurt for your sunburn."

She lifted herself up on her elbows and turned round to look at me.

"Will you rub it in for me?" she asked.

"Sure." I replied "Just lie down and I'll do your back."

She lay face down as I opened the yoghurt before pouring a bit onto her back.

"Fuck." She cried before jumping up "Thats freezing."

"Wise up," I replied, trying not to laugh. "It's just a bit cold."

Joanne then grabbed the yoghurt from me and scooped some up and smeared it on my bare chest and face.

"She how you like it then." she laughed.

I wrestled the yoghurt back off her and scooped some up and flung it towards her. Some landed on her nose and some on her boobs.

This went on for a few minutes, play fighting with yoghurt. We were both covered and collapsed on the bed laughing.

Once we had calmed down a bit Joanne sat up, looked over at me and smiled. "You're covered, it's all over your shorts too. You would be better taking those off."

"Oh yeah." I smiled "Anything to get me naked."

I stood up, pulled off my shorts and stood in front of her naked, my erection bouncing in front of me.

Joanne just licked her lips before scooping some yoghurt from the tub on the floor and rubbing it on my cock.

She looked me in the eye as she took my cock in her mouth and started licking off the yoghurt.

It felt so good, the feeling of the yoghurt being moved over my cock by her tongue was amazing.

I gently grabbed the back of her head, pushing it further onto my cock making her gag slightly.

She lifted her other hand up and started playing with my balls and she sucked my cock.

After a few minutes, I had to tell her to stop because she was going to make me cum.

She let go of my cock, turned round and climbed up on the bed on all fours.

Looking over her shoulder at me she just smiled "You promised you would fuck me before we leave. Now's your chance."

I was torn between fucking this 18-year-old beauty in front of me and thinking of my wife lying by the pool.

Joanne leaned forward, resting on her shoulders before reaching under to stick two fingers in her pussy. She fingered herself for a couple of minutes as I watched before stopping and spreading her lips.

"Fuck me." she whispered. "I want that big cock inside me."

I couldn't help myself and lined my cock up at the entrance to her pussy, grabbed her ass and plunged my cock inside her.

"Oh fuck," she moaned "That feels amazing."

She started pushing back on my cock as I stood behind her. I wasn't moving, she was the one fucking me, or least that's what I told myself to ease my conscience.

"Fuck me, please." she gasped "As hard as you can. I want to feel you your balls slapping on my pussy. Imagine we're being watched. Imagine another guy is wanking off watching us. Mark has never fucked me like this. Your cock is so big. Make me cum Pete. Own my pussy. I want you to fuck me until I can't walk."

All the dirty talk had me so hard. I couldn't believe it was finally happening. I fucked her as hard as I could feeling my balls slapping against her. I then decided to smear some yoghurt on my finger and started to play with her asshole. It wasn't something we had ever talked about but I was so turned on I was willing to try anything.

Joanne started pushing back on me as I did so it must have been doing something for her.

She reached round and grabbed hold of my finger and started pushing it slowly into her asshole.

"Oh my god," she gasped "I love that, keep fucking me with your cock while you finger my ass."

I did as she wanted and a few minutes later she cried out that she was cumming. It was all I could do to not blow my load inside her.

After she calmed down a bit she pulled herself away from my cock and turned round to look at me.

"That was amazing." she smiled "I've never had someone play with my ass like that. It felt really good."

"So now that I've cum we need to sort you out. Where do you want to cum?"

"Wherever you want it." I replied as I stood there wanking my cock.

"I want it in my pussy." she replied "But I'm not on the pill yet."

She hesitated for a bit, looking down at the bed before whispering "Would you like to cum in my ass?"

Well that escalated quickly... I didn't know what to say.

"Have you ever done anal before?" I asked, a bit shocked.

"Not yet, but I liked your finger inside me. It can only feel better when its your cock and I want to feel you cum inside me."

My slutty step-daughter was asking me to take her anal virginity and shoot my load inside her.

I got her to lie face down on the bed and put a pillow under her to raise her ass up a bit.

"Just relax." I said before taking some more yoghurt and rubbing it on my cock.

I climbed behind her and lined my cock up with her virgin asshole.

"Are you sure?" I asked, one last time.

"Yes." she replied. "I want you to fuck my ass."

I inserted the tip of my cock, getting her to pull her cheeks apart slightly to help it go in easier.

Inch by inch I slowly buried my cock inside her. I couldn't believe how much she was taking.

"That feels amazing." she gasped "It's a different feeling than having you in my pussy but I like it. Now fuck me until you cum."

I took hold of her cute ass and started slowly fucking her. She was incredibly tight and there was no way I was going to last long.

"Harder." she cried as she gripped the sheets in front of her.

I really picked up the pace, pounding her asshole as hard as I could before crying out that I was cumming.

I shot spurt after spurt of cum deep inside her as I came before collapsing on top of her.

Joanne then pulled herself off from under me.

"I take it you liked that." she laughed.

"Can you tell?" I replied, smiling back at her.

She then took my face in her hands and kissed me hard on the lips. "Thank you for that. All of it. It was more than I had even dreamed about. I don't think I can go back to Mark after this."

"Glad you liked it. You're pretty hard to resist when you put your mind to it."

Joanne then went to the bathroom to get cleaned up a bit before coming back to the bedroom to get me to finally rub yoghurt on her back... if there was any left that is.

The rest of the day past by quickly as the three of us sunbathed by the pool. The only highlight was Amelia getting me to put some more lotion on her when Ruth was having a swim.

Around 5.00pm we went back to the apartment and found Joanne sitting in the living room reading something on her phone.

"Hey," called Ruth "How are you feeling now?"

"Much better," she replied "I think the heat I felt before has been well and truly dealt with."

I wasn't sure if she meant to the sunburn or the fact that I had finally caved in and fucked her.

"Glad to hear it," Ruth said, before declaring she was going to get ready for dinner.

We all got showered and dressed and headed out once more for dinner. Ruth was wearing a long maxi dress that clung to her curves. The girls were wearing their usual choice of short, low-cut dresses, showing plenty of leg and boob, now with a nice tan to complement it. I had on trousers and a casual shirt.

We went to a local Chinese restaurant for a change but the food was just ok, nothing special.

After that we headed back to the bar in the complex.

I had got the first round in when Ruth said she didn't feel great.

She only drank half of her G&T before declaring that she really needed to lie down.

I offered to go up to the apartment with her but she told me to stay and finish our drinks. She was going to get a glass of water and just go to bed.

It was still quite early so we decided to stay for another few drinks.

We were sitting in a corner booth with the girls on one side of me but when Joanne came back from the toilet she sat down on the other side, meaning I had one girl on each side.

She moved up close to me and started rubbing my leg.

"I can't stop thinking about earlier." she whispered.

"Does Amelia know?" I asked.

"Of course," she replied "We tell each other everything."

Amelia started rubbing my other leg, moving her hand up to my hardening cock. "Maybe it can be my turn tonight?"

"We'll need to see how Ruth is," I replied "I can't really fuck you in our apartment whenever she's there."

"Thats's a pity," she said, grabbing my hand and putting it under the table and up her skirt "I'm really wet just thinking about it."

I could tell... She wasn't wearing any knickers so I slipped a finger inside her pussy.

"Hmmm..." she moaned "That feels nice but it's you cock I want inside me. Joanne told me how hot it was being fucked by you earlier. I want you to fuck me."

All the dirty talk was getting my cock standing firmly to attention.

I was trying to think of where we could go.

The toilets? Not very classy...

One of the sunbeds by the pool? Too much chance of getting caught...

The beach? Too far away and sand in places you really don't want it...

Just as I was trying to think of somewhere Greg and Vanessa came over to our table.

They had been out for dinner and were going to have a couple of drinks and asked if they could join us.

"Of course," I replied "take a seat."

They sat down and formally introduced themselves to the girls.

"Where's your wife tonight?" asked Vanessa "Is she not with you?"

"She's not feeling well." I replied "So she went up to the apartment to get some rest and peace and quiet."

"So Amelia, where have you been hiding?" asked Greg "We've seen a lot of Pete, Ruth and Joanne but not you."

"Oh I've just been spending my days sunbathing and my nights have been pretty busy with one thing or another." she smiled, looking over in my direction.

"Can I ask," interrupted Vanessa "and tell me to mind my own business if you want. Are you all fucking each other?"

"It's complicated," I replied, "The girls wanted some more experience before they go back home and get really serious with boyfriends. I have tried and failed to put them off."

"I'm still due some more experience," said Amelia, before squeezing my cock under the table.

"Well, look," said Greg "You won't get any grief from us. We're pretty adventurous when it comes to sex and will try anything once. If you want to come back to ours we can see what happens?"

I looked at the girls and they both nodded their heads.

"Ok," I replied "Sounds great."

We finished our drinks before heading up to their apartment.

Once we got comfortable in the living room I asked if they wouldn't mind closing the blinds. Just in case Ruth woke up and could see us.

Vanessa poured us all a drink before asking the girls what sort of experiences were they interested in.

Joanne proceeded to tell them how I had eaten her out on a couple of occasions before fucking her ass and pussy yesterday and filling her full of my cum.

Amelia told them of her limited experience at home but how much she enjoyed me eating her pussy. She also thought it was really hot that Ruth and I were fucking while watching Greg and Vanessa and how the neighbour got a great view when he came out for a smoke. She was still waiting for me to fuck her and hoped it would have been tonight but it wasn't looking likely with Ruth not well in the apartment.

"Well Vanessa and I are always horny and love watching and being watched." replied Greg. "Pete could fuck you here while we watched?"

Amelia looked over at me and asked "Are you up for it?"

My head was saying no but my cock was definitely saying yes...

"And what about me?" asked Joanne.

"Don't worry," replied Vanessa "We won't forget about you."

Vanessa then stood up and undid the buttons on her short summer dress. It fell to the floor and left her standing in just a pair of high sandals and a pink thong.

She was stunning. Her body looked even better this close up.

She knelt down on the floor in front of Greg and with her ass pointed towards us she started undoing his belt before pulling his trousers to the ground, swiftly followed by his boxers.

His cock was a good size, slightly longer than mine but not just as thick.

Vanessa, looked over her shoulder to make sure we were all watching before taking it in her mouth and giving him the mother of all blow jobs.

We all watched for a few minutes, shocked that this was happening right in front of us.

Amelia then stood up and pulled her dress off over her head. She was completely naked underneath and I could see Greg eyeing her up and down.

She knelt on the floor in front of me and copying Vanessa she removed my belt, trousers and boxer shorts before taking my cock in her mouth.

Greg must have had the perfect view of her pussy as she was bent over in front of him sucking my cock.

After a couple more minutes Vanessa stood up and turned round before peeling off her tiny thong and lowering her pussy down on to Greg's cock.

It was such a turn on. Just watching her pussy swallow his cock, inch by inch.

Greg took hold of her hips as she started riding his cock, her huge boobs bouncing in front of us.

Joanne at this stage had been watching everything going on and currently had her fingers buried in her pussy.

Vanessa looked towards her and asked her to come over.

She stopped fucking Greg for a second as she removed Joannes dress, leaving her naked underneath.

She took her boobs in her hands and started sucking on her nipples, one by one.

She dropped one hand down to Joannes pussy and slipped a finger inside.

I could see she was moving again on Greg's cock, rocking back and forth as she fingered Joanne.

I was lost in the moment watching what was happening and nearly forgot about the beauty in front of me sucking my cock.

I lifted her head up off my cock and looking her in the eye's asked if she wanted to fuck me.

She didn't need asking twice. She turned round so she could face everyone else and lowered her pussy on to my cock.

I reached round and used one hand to play with her nipples and the other to start rubbing her pussy.

I looked over at the others and Vanessa was really giving Joanne a good fingering with one hand but the other hand was holding the back of her head as they French kissed.

Joanne was holding her face too, really getting into it while squirming on Vanessas fingers.

Vanessa then broke the kiss and asked Joanne if she had ever eaten pussy before.

Joanne didn't need any encouragement and knelt down in front of Vanessa and Greg.

This was definitely a new experience for her. Eating cock and pussy at the same time.

She munched away at Vanessas pussy as it bounced on Gregs cock. Occasionally Greg's cock slipped out and Joanne just took it in her hand and sucked it before sliding it back in Vanessas pussy.

I was getting very turned on but I couldn't fuck Amelia properly the way she was sitting so I asked her to get down on all fours on the floor facing everyone else.

She did as I asked and I knelt behind her and slid my cock back inside her again. That was much better. I grabbed a hold of her ass and pounded her as hard as I could.

"Oh my god" she moaned "That feels so good... Fuck me hard. Make me cum on your cock."

Next thing I heard a groan from Vanessa saying she was cumming. She slowed down on Gregs cock before standing up and letting his cock fall from her pussy.

She looked at Joanne and asked "Do you want a go? I don't mind if you want to fuck him. His cock feels really good."

Joanne looked over at me and I just told her it was up to her.

"Are you sure?" she asked Vanessa.

"Of course." she replied "I'll just watch."

Greg got Joanne to bend over the end of the sofa before he lined his cock up behind her and started to fuck her. He grabbed her long hair, pulling it back so her head was up and her boobs were swinging freely in front of her.

Meanwhile Amelia's moans had been getting louder as I fucked her hard from behind so I knew she was going to cum soon. I knew she wasn't on the pill so there's no way I could cum inside her.

Just as I was about to pull out Amelia cried out that she was cumming.

I stopped moving and let her enjoy it as she held her breath.

After a minute she moved off my cock, turned round and smiled at me before giving my cock a quick suck. "That was amazing. Thank you."

Meanwhile Joanne was being used like a slut. Greg was still fucking her hard from behind but Vanessa was now lying on the sofa underneath her sucking on her nipples.

She looked over to me as a smile formed on her pretty face.

"Pete," she gasped "I want you to fuck me again. I want both of you to fuck me. I've seen pictures of girls with two cocks inside them and I want to try it."

"You want me to DP you?" I asked, shocked.

"Yes." she said breathlessly "Please... Come over here and spit roast me first though."

I walked over to the sofa and held my dick up to her mouth. Vanessa grabbed it first and gave it a quick lick before offering it to Joanne.

She looked me in the eyes as she started swallowing my cock as Greg continued to fuck her from behind.

She really was turning into a slut.

After a few minutes, she let go and asked me to lie on the floor. She pulled herself away from Greg and lay down on top of me before guiding my cock into her pussy.

"I want you in my pussy because I trust you not to cum inside me." she whispered. "Greg, fuck my ass please."

Greg didn't need asking twice. He came over and knelt behind Joanne. Vanessa disappeared for a minute before coming back with some lube. She then held Joanne's ass cheeks apart and guided her boyfriend's cock into her tight asshole.

"Oh my god, that's incredible," she cried "I feel so full."

She pushed back on our cocks, fucking both as hard as she could before literally screaming out a few minutes later as she orgasmed... It was too much for Greg who filled her ass full of his cum.

I had to hold back and tried to think of anything other than what was happening. If I came inside my step daughter's pussy there would be hell to pay.

Once she came down from her high, she climbed off both of us and lay panting on the floor as the cum dripped from her asshole.

"You looked so fucking hot." cried Amelia as she came over to her best friend.

"Thanks," Joanne smiled back at her, "I don't think I'll forgot that one."

"So Pete," said Vanessa "You're the only one who hasn't cum tonight. Would you like to cum in my pussy? I'm on the pill."

"As long as Greg doesn't mind." I smiled.

"Well, I've just fucked your step daughter in the ass so I think this will make us even." he laughed.

I got Vanessa to lie back on the sofa with her legs over the edge and I moved in front of her.

Amelia came over to me and took hold of my cock and guided it into Vanessas pussy.

12