My Son Gets the Hots for Me! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers

Several more people passed by, fortunately still all at some distance and I gently began to move my hips in time with Chris's thrusts. I put one hand down to my lips, feeling the thick shaft of penile flesh sliding into me and found that I was now nicely slippery and indeed really wet while my touch on lips sent more shivers of pleasure up and down my spine.

"Oooh God, I like it," I moaned as I moved my fingers to my clit and strummed it softly and as Chris's cock slammed into me once more.

I began to pant gently as I found myself unintentionally moving more energetically now; pumping my pussy up and down on his hard cock, my hips rising and falling faster and harder and I suddenly began to wonder who was getting off, me or my son. It was going to be both of us, by all impressions!

Certainly Chris would be cumming before too long - at least I hoped so, since that was why we were doing this.

"Keep going Mum," moaned Chris, "It's brilliant; I love it; fuckin' love it!"

"Oooohhh Chris," I moaned back, "I'm trying; keep doing that, please, please."

Chris was working hard now and so was I - the pair of us bringing each other to a peak. No longer was I merely hiding my son's erection; now I was actively seeking a release of my own as my body and my bouncing breasts rose and fell heavily.

My hand moved from my clit to my nipples which I twisted and squeezed in turn, before I concentrated on my pussy once more.

Things were coming to the boil and it wouldn't be all that long before I exploded...

"Ooooh fuck Chris, more, more," I moaned, "I'm nearly there."

I was really panting with effort now; my ass bouncing on Chris's pole and on his hips; a miasma of hot sex aromas were drifting up and past my nose and Chris too was breathing hard.

"Gonna cum..." he cried, "Muuuuummm, I can feel it - I'm gonna cum!"

"And me!" I panted, "Oh Chris - here it comes!"

And at that moment I realised that there were watchers; another naked couple; a man and a younger woman, both standing in among the trees, his arm over her shoulder with his fingers at her breast and her hand playing with his erection!

"Oh God, no, no!" I cried in panic, "Chris; there's people watching!"

No way could I stop now; my orgasm was suddenly upon me; even as I saw the man bend slightly and start to shoot cum everywhere.

"Oh Chrissssss, yeahhhhh, yeahhhh!" I yelled, no longer caring that we had an audience, just getting the most from my son's very hard, very energetic penis.

And under me Chris lifted his pelvis for one last time then pulled me hard down onto him - and inside me I felt those delicious waves of spunk warming my vagina, tickling my cervix and filling my womb.

"Ooooh Mum, Mum, Mum," he grunted, "Ooooh fuck - ooooh yeahhhhh!"

Slowly we subsided into a steaming, quivering contented heap; Chris's penis still jerking occasionally inside me; my pussy still pulsating and shivering slowly. I looked behind me to where Chris was now resting, his face one big smile - then looked up to see the couple walking towards us.

"Oh God Chris, they saw us and now they're coming here!" I moaned, "What do we do now?"

"Just stay there Mum," he replied, "Not a lot else we can do is there...just smile!"

The couple both waved to us then moved closer and closer until they were just yards away and then the guy spoke.

"That looked damn good!" he said, "Best thing I've seen here all week!"

His penis still had a small sticky icicle of cum hanging from it...

"We didn't mean to do it," I said stupidly, "I mean, umm, what I mean is - oh I don't know!"

"I got an erection," said Chris from behind me, "And Gina wanted to help me."

"Ah, you're Gina are you," the guy said, "I'm Tony and this is my d...my dear friend Chloe."

"Hi there!" I managed to say, still very, very concerned that I was not just naked but sitting there with a large cock up inside me, "That's Chris, my...oh God, my..."

"Your son, from the resemblance," said Tony, smiling broadly, "And he's quite an energetic fucker it seems."

We were rumbled - found out - exposed!

I found myself nodding to confirm his words before Tony spoke again.

"You might as well get off him," he said, "He'll have gone all soft by now."

I could indeed feel that Chris' cock was no longer hard so I slowly eased myself upwards, helped by Chris's hands and with a rush his penis flopped out of my pussy, quickly followed by a flood of cum that spread out over his thighs and balls.

"Eeeeehhh!" he groaned, "What a blooming mess!"

With another of our towels he wiped away the various juices while our two onlookers just stood and watched, her hand still on his penis which had somehow remained remarkably hard. Then Chris handed the towel to me and I sat on it and applied part of it to my pussy

"Mind if we join you?" Tony asked and as I nodded they spread a towel of their own and sat beside us.

There was relative silence as we all considered what to say...then Chloe spoke.

"We didn't mean to spy on you," she said, "We were coming down for an early swim and saw you both - and we couldn't just walk on past, could we. Especially not with my da...Tony's cock all hard and excited."

"Come on Chloe," said Tony, interrupting, "We might as well admit that we're father and daughter; I think they could see through us."

Chloe blushed and looked all coy for a moment before she lifted her eyes and smiled at us.

"I guess it was pretty obvious really," I said, "And not exactly what we expected to find here."

"Seems to be quite the thing to do actually; we've been coming here for three years since Chloe turned eighteen and we've met several other incestuous couples," said Tony as he looked us over, "Is this your first visit?"

"Yes, it is and it's the first time we've ever done that kind of thing," I said, feeling myself blush as the memory of our lovely fuck arose.

"It was only because I was worried about Chris and him having an erection."

"Hah - don't give it a thought!" said Tony, proudly lifting his body off the ground so that his hard cock stood above him, "Everyone here seems remarkably understanding - and horny, I might add."

"All the nude bodies definitely made me horny," piped up Chris, "And when my mum bent over to spread out the towel I just couldn't help getting hard."

I noticed that Chris was busy checking Chloe out, taking close note of her much smaller breasts, her sweet little nipples - and her completely shaven pussy. I also noticed that Chris's cock was no longer entirely limp...

Tony was about my age I guessed and looked to be exceptionally healthy.

'No wonder he's fit - all that young pussy,' I thought to myself as I looked him up and down.

His penis was decidedly thicker than Chris's but probably a bit shorter and he too was uncircumcised. His knob was already exposed; a glistening bulbous knob that would certainly stretch me considerably.

'What are you thinking?' I thought as I admired his cock, 'You dirty bitch!'

Yesss, I was actually thinking how that cock would feel inside me - as if I hadn't got enough with Chris!

Tony must have been thinking on much the same lines, it seemed.

"I don't suppose you'd think about a foursome, would you?" he said, "Or perhaps just swapping partners?"

"Might be fun," said Chris, his eyes zipping from Chloe to me and back, "When were you thinking of?"

"Well, not right now!" replied Tony, "You and I've both just cum so we ought to have an hour or so's rest before we have another go."

I was actually amazed at the conversation. The two men were discussing us as if we were a commodity; not flesh and blood and yet the idea did have a certain appeal...

"Excuse me," I interrupted, "If you guys are planning to swap partners, would you mind if Chloe and I think things over too."

Tony held up his hand by way of apology just as Chris spoke.

"Sorry Mum," said Chris, "We were getting a bit carried away there but don't you think it might be fun?"

His penis had already recovered substantially, I noticed; also noticing that Chloe had her eyes on him too.

"Oh, it would be fun alright, but if we're to play around then we do it back in the chalet, not out here," I said and Tony nodded.

"Couldn't agree more - there'd be quite a crowd of watchers if we all got on with it right here," he said, "So let's do what we came here for, then we'll see how we're all feeling and then we could all head back indoors. Ok?"

After our exertions I needed at least a shower so a swim would be even better so I agreed; suddenly realising that I was agreeing to having a fuck with Tony...and also agreeing to letting my darling son fuck with young Chloe!

I shook my head as I pondered on how depraved I seemed to have become in such a short time!

My ruminations were interrupted as Chris stood up and held his hand out to Chloe, who joined him - then hand in hand they walked towards the pool, Chris's penis now roused but not completely hard as it swayed before him.

"You coming Gina?" asked Tony as he stood up and I nodded and stood up too; my mind immediately misinterpreting his words, enjoying the double meaning.

'Hmmm - not cumming yet...but I bet I will be!' I thought...

For the next hour or so we cavorted in the clean fresh water. We'd seen in the brochure that they used solar panels to heat the pool and even at this early hour the water was comfortable and not really chilly.

And with the urgency gone Chris managed to keep his cock under control and anyway, thanks to the relaxed attitude of Tony and Chloe, we both felt much less stressed about our nudity now. Soon we'd moved our towels down nearer the pool and from time to time we returned to them to catch our breath and to enjoy the sun's rising heat.

The warmth was starting to make my skin tingle so I called to Chris to ask him to put some sun lotion on me, but Tony arrived at my side instead.

"I'll do it," he said as he took the tube from me, "Looks as if Chris and Chloe are enjoying themselves!"

I glanced at the poolside where the two youngsters were, soon noting that Chris had his hand on her breast. I pointed at them and just as I did so, Chloe moved her hand and encircled Chris's penis. We actually heard him groan then breathe noisily as her hand began to move on his sudden erection.

I turned over onto my front and heard Tony chuckling quietly before his handful of slightly chilly lotion descended onto my shoulders.

"They'll be busy for a while, I think," he said, "I wonder if they'll get round to making it back to the chalet?"

Soon Tony was working me over, his lotion-smeared hands rubbing; no, massaging me deliciously and working down towards my hips. I felt myself unintentionally lifting my ass up towards his gentle hands, hands that were now caressing my cheeks, sliding between them and then smoothing my inner thighs.

"Ooooh Tony, who said you could?" I hissed, enjoying his touch, but Tony only laughed.

Then I hissed again as his fingers slid between my cheeks, sliding erotically over my asshole before zooming in on my pussy.

"Gina...you're wet already," Tony said, his fingers still exploring, "You feel so sexy."

"I can't help it; anyway that's Chris's cum making me wet as well," I shivered, "I'm not used to being sexy these days...it's been years since..."

"What about Chris, hasn't he been busy?" asked Tony, speaking with at least one finger up inside me and I managed to shake my head.

"Not with me; well, we've only just started," I explained, my voice unsteady, "We weren't expecting a nude holiday but once we got here and stripped off, it all started then. We just couldn't help it..."

"Best thing you two ever did," Tony said as his fingers continued to excite me, "We did much the same - we came here first before it turned into a nudist resort and then when it did and we got here, things just took off. I mean our clothes came off of course...and then us!"

His fingers moved away from my wet pussy, much to my disappointment and he patted my ass.

"Come on, roll over," he said and I twisted over to lay on my back while Tony just looked at me.

"Don't you look good Gina," he said, sucking his breath in through clenched teeth, "Bloody fantastic tits and your lovely body - and your pubes, I love your fluffy pussy, they're bloody gorgeous; they really show up well."

I looked down at my body to where my little forest was and saw that my ginger pubes almost seemed to glow in the early sunlight, the hairs glistening and shiny.

I smiled a bit self-consciously but then realised that Tony was really enjoying my body.

He shook his head as if to escape from his dreaming then moved until he was astride me, his knees alongside my thighs, his penis now rearing stiffly as it stood there above my pussy.

He squeezed some more lotion into his hands and leaned forward, his hands coming to rest below my neck. And down lower I felt the brush of something against my belly and with my hand I soon found that it was his penis. I stroked him for a moment, feeling his cock swell in my hand before I let go and let him concentrate on his task.

Soon he'd moved down my body and both hands now encircled my breasts, lightly smothering them in lotion, smoothing and teasing, caressing and squeezing them until I was purring.

Then, with a last tweak of my nipples, which immediately both stood up, he slid his hands down to apply lotion to my middle section. He teased my belly-button briefly then smoothed my skin all over before sucking in a deep breath.

"Is it ok to touch you?" he asked and my eyes sprang open.

"You've been touching me all over," I said, "What's the difference?"

"No, I mean I want to touch your pussy properly - to play with it, to open it, maybe even to fuck it," he said, his tongue moistening his lips, "Will you let me?"

It felt as if it was a bit late to say 'no' so I nodded instead, the excitement of the moment taking control of me.

I shut my eyes again so I could leave my sense of touch to dominate my mind and immediately felt Tony's fingers in my hairs - then a quick touch on my clit, which made me jerk my whole body.

"Aaahhhh!" I cried, "Ooohhh Tony, stop it!"

Of course I didn't expect him to stop any more than I meant it; it was just us lady's way of showing that we were really demure creatures despite our sexual appetites! And Tony ignored my words anyway...

I kept my eyes closed as I felt Tony moving and then his fingers were spreading my lips, delving into my swampy cleft and caressing my swollen flesh.

"You're so wet already," he said softly, "No wonder Chris enjoyed you."

A few seconds later and my body leapt off the ground again; Tony had just swiped the full length of my slit with his tongue!

"Oooooooo," I shivered, "Yesssss, that's lovely! Don't stop, please don't stop!"

I lost myself now as Tony worked his tongue up and down my slit; now twisting and turning over and around my clit; now probing into my very vagina itself; now playing in my pubes, occasionally teasing my delicate, sensitive inner thighs. He knew what to do and where to do it and I realised that Chris had a lot to learn - and that I was really look forward to teaching him.

'Where the hell did that come from,' I thought, 'that's naughty, really naughty!'

Then, as thoughts of Chris arose, I wondered how he was getting on and found myself staring open-mouthed at the sight.

Because there was Chris, just a few feet beyond my line of view, lying on top of Chloe, his hips rising and falling rapidly. He was fucking her - already!

"Chris, for heaven's sake - not out here!" I said, my words hissing as I tried to express my concern.

"Don't care Mum," came the reply, "Oh fuck - gonna cum; almost finished; gonna cum soon; gonna cum - oh fuck!"

Tony was now watching too and together, with Tony lying with his tongue sliding in my slippery snatch, we saw our children reach their exciting climax.

There was a wild threshing of limbs and a crescendo of cries; then silence as they both peaked and deflated, sated for now at least.

Tony and I began to return to our own love-making but now I felt that I needed to be somewhere private. Seeing my son in action had, for some reason sent pictures of uniformed guards or censors kicking us out for overtly displaying too much sexual activity and I clamped my thighs shut.

"Come on Tony - back to the chalet," I said as I sat up, "I want you but not here - come and let's enjoy ourselves somewhere a bit more private."

Tony stood up and helped me up too, his stiff and eager penis waving as he moved and now I had a chance to look at it in more detail. He was quite well endowed I was pleased to notice; more than adequately for my needs. His penis was relatively thick and I knew he'd stretch me; not to my limits by any means, but sufficiently to get my pussy well and truly worked up. He'd be an enjoyable partner.

Tony and Chloe's chalet turned out to be nearer than ours and we headed there, leaving Chris to sunbathe with Chloe; or perhaps to fuck her again...

Soon however they were out of sight and soon afterwards Tony and I entered their 'nest'; a matching 'nest' to ours. And we were on their bed in no time at all, my thighs once again spread and Tony once again with his tongue in my cleft.

And now I could concentrate, I realised that his tongue felt different somehow - perhaps better than I'd have expected and I found myself quickly becoming aroused again.

And Tony knew exactly where to arouse me; where to let his tongue; sometimes just the tip; sometimes the broad plate of muscle; slide generously over my lips or pointedly around my clit. Each movement of his wicked tongue drove me onwards and upwards until I was ready to scream; until I was writhing on the bed, my hands clutching at his hair or at the sheets.

"Geeez Tony, stop it - fuckin' stop it!" I cried as he sent me even higher, "It's wonderful; it's too much...stop, stop it, please!"

I didn't really mean those words - it was just my mouth that was talking whereas my brain loved every second, every sweep and caress. In reality I wanted more, more, just more of his fantastic tongue...

"Oh fuuuuck Chris - fuck me, fuck me!" I yelled almost desperately, "Come and fuck me!"

Then Tony was there, climbing up my body, his penis scraping against my thigh before settling between my legs where my almost drowning pussy was gasping for his attention.

"Do you want me to put him in?" he asked as his hand moved his penis up and down my hot pussy, "Do you want me inside you?"

"Yessssss!" I almost screamed, "Put him in, for Christ's sake - now!"

I hardly felt his penis find my hole because I was so damn wet but I certainly felt his length sliding into me and I let out a long breath of contentment.

"Ooooooohhh God, I needed that!" I moaned, "Oooooh, that's better!"

Hardly giving me time to get used to his breadth Tony began moving, his hips steadily driving his penis into my welcoming hole, a hole that gripped and caressed his cock, encouraging him to fill me. And I found myself responding readily too; my own hips pumping upwards, my arms pulling his buttocks down as Tony worked me over.

Already on a high thanks to Tony's exciting tongue I was soon trembling on the brink of an orgasm; feeling my pussy clutching hard at his cock as it continued to power into me.

And now I was panting fast, my mind spinning as my orgasm threatened to explode. I seemed to feel even wetter down there and my whole body was now in motion as that penis of his continued to excite me - and then I was over the top.

"Yes, yes, yessss - oh Chris darling - fuck me - fill me!" I yelled, "I want you, I want you!"

"Ooooh God - its cumming!" Tony moaned from just above me, "You've set me off - here it cums!"

He froze, then a powerful spasm shook him from head to toe and a moment later I felt his penis almost punch a hole through my innards; then jerk violently; not once but twice, three times, four times.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers